Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Demarcation
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Pillow talk

52 2 0
By DC93_15

I didn't even realise what I am trying to wear. Because my mind is occupied with a certain blonde and the majesty himself. I only got the picture of the back of herself. Yet I can say she is really a sexy bomb with all the curves and the huge backie at the right place.

I don't even understand why I am trying to compare her and my body. But I got a feeling that the thoughts which are coming and going in my mind aren't healthy at all. Somehow pushing the thoughts, I managed to wear a less revealing white night dress that I found from the clothes that are piled up for me in his closet.

But what now? What am I going to do or say? Specially when they are so lovey dovey like that. I don't think it's good to step out of this closet, right? So I did the only rational thing that came to my mind. I curled up and sat on the feather like carpet on the floor and laid my head on the wall among clothes and closed my eyes to get ready for a long night that will be playing in the next few hours. The weird pain in my chest has tighten little by little. I don't know why but a lonely feeling creeped to myself all at once reminding me that I am all alone in this world without anybody.

"Is she ok?" my ears could detect the soft girly voice of somebody. The voice doesn't rude or bad. But who is she?

Sweetheart...are you ok? what are you doing on the floor?"

"Sofia..."

Am I hallucinating them? Have I gone crazy? Am I dreaming? I wanted to avoid him so badly. But why am I hearing his sexy manly voice suddenly very closer to my ear?

The trance I was having in my mind shatters into pieces by bringing me back to the earth instantly. Because my whole body cannot avoid the delicious tingles running when I felt that familiar touch of him. As soon as I opened my eyes, I met with the very concerned great Zion version instead of that cocky arrogant one.

But what is he doing here? Where? where am I actually? Then only I realised that I might have fallen into sleep on the comfy carpet in the closet wanting to avoid some people. Honestly 2 people actually.

"Sweetheart? I asked you a question." Why is he talking like he is really concerned about me? I thought he wanted to spend some quality time with the blonde barbie. But you better answer him girl.

"I am...sorry... I thought you wanted some privacy. So... I just waited here and fell a sleep eventually." I didn't have any strength to look at him for two reasons. First, I am still embarrassed about our encounter in the bathroom earlier and secondly disappointed to see another vampire girl on his arms after one hour on the same day.

" What kind of privacy are we talking here girl?" Then only I realized that the girl is still here. "Actually...I...Just..." my own voice suddenly haltered seeing the sight before me. There she was. The girl who had a bad mouth. I saw her with him when I met him on the very first day I bumped into him.

"You...you are that girl! right?" It seems she is also surprised to see me here. Actually me too.

"Zion, how did you find her? Did she stalk you or something?" What is she talking about actually?

"No Gabi...she is a present from Philip on my birthday actually." He looks too serious right now.

"So you mean she is just your pet? I thought you have given up the idea of having pets?" She answered with an amused look on her face like she knows something that I don't know. But the only response I saw from him was just a shrug.

"So...little lady, I would like to introduce myself before a misunderstanding occurs. This bratty prince as you know is my childhood friend. And not friends with benefits actually." And she winked at me like a pro. It didn't take much time for me to blush like a red tomato realizing the meaning behind her second sentence. She isn't that bad as I thought that day.

However spending 30 minutes with them really made me forgot our differences and my true purpose of living with him. The word PET. Gabriella was really a good company. Because she looked funny and energetic behind that tough facade. I think I can add her as a friend to my bucket list after observing her few more days. As she explained, she has come to invite Zion for her parents' anniversary. And she asked him to tag me along with him. But it would be bad if I have to experience the same situation like last time actually. So I am not really fond of that.

"What are you thinking so deeply love?" my personal bubble was broken by his hot breath on my neck. I think I have to build up some confidence when he is so... you know..." Are you going to stay up? not gonna sleep?" I am still thinking about the blonde beauty who left some time ago actually.

But when did he decide to concern about my sleep? Because when I turned back, the look he was giving me looked really genuine. So I gave him a small smile nodding my head that I am planning to head to the bed, my latest sleeping place.

When I put my head on the right side as usual, he put his head on the left side pillow. But as soon as I tried to close my eyes by trying to block all the thoughts running in my mind like a marathon, his deep sexy voice disturbed it like always.

"Sofia..." my name on his mouth, it feels so good to hear.

"Mmmm" I didn't know what else to say except that actually.

" You gonna show your back to me when I talk?" Is he mad? But I don't know what else to say when I look at those green orbs except getting lost in them. But can I neglect thus vampire prince? I guess not. So I slowly turned my whole self towards him meeting his delicious naked top and the white sweet pants that was half covered underneath the white bed-sheets. God, he is so beautiful. I know that men aren't considered beautiful yet he is to me if I tell you.

"So...ummm...you wanna talk to me?" I think I am getting along well with him unlike earlier. "Yep...so tell me about yourself. I would like to know more." He seems really curios about myself. But what am I going to say?

"Truly, I don't even know about my parents. Umm.. I am an orphan who was brought up in a orphanage in Nashville. It seems that someone has left me on the door step of the orphanage when I was a baby. So I have no idea who I am or who left me there."

"I am sorry if I made you sad asking the same thing again like earlier. But how can somebody do such a horrible thing to a tiny angel like you?"

I cannot believe the words that coming out of his mind. Him apologising to me. Him caring for me. But at least I am happy. May be he might be a man-whore bratty prince to the world. But I've got a side to see that others may rarely see. So without any second thoughts, my right hand travelled to his sculpted face.

"That's totally fine Zion. I am thankful for your concern about me. Nobody has ever questioned me or worried about me like that earlier. You are the first. So thank you."

A huge smile brighten his face revealing those beautiful dimples on both sides. I didn't tell any joke,right? why is he having a look like he is over the moon actually?

"Did...I say something funny?" I can't believe I am talking to him so straight forward like this.

"Nope...You said my name without a hitch for the first time, that's why." With his statement my shocked face turned into a huge smile and we both started laughing so loud in a very indecent manner . But it took me few minutes to realize that my hand is still on his face caressing it with my finger tips. Oh God! I better take my hand away now, right? When did you become so touchy Sofia?

"Don't stop it. I really like it a lot." Huh, what is he telling? How can he read my mind?

"You wanna me to continue it? Like this...?"

"hmmmm...yep...your hands are so soft... like a feather.,I think this is my new favourite thing and you are the first sweetheart."

I am first of what? He is a ladies man, right? How can I be his first in something? I truly cannot believe it actually.

"What are you thinking so deeply sweetheart?" He seems really curious.

"No...I just...nothing..." His smirk tells me that he doesn't believe my reply. But luckily he didn't press me any longer to answer it.

"Can I ask something?" even before thinking if it's good to ask, my mouth was faster.

"All right, shoot it." He seems so carefree like I am an equal to him.

"Mmmm... why didn't you drink my blood yet? I thought that you decided to keep me for that."

Missing his piercing eyes I averted my eyes down waiting for his reply. But instead of an instant answer all I heard was deep silence and the sound of wind blowing through the curtains. Why? Was that a wrong question to ask? But when I raised my head to look at the reason for his sudden silence, I met with those beautiful green orbs already staring at me.

"I am sorry... I shouldn't have asked it." His whole attention is fixed on me like he is debating whether to answer me or not.

"Actually would you like a honest answer from me?" He seems fully serious. No playfulness on his face right now.

"Yep... If you are ok to answer." I gave him an encouraging smile. At least I have to know the real reason behind his awkward action comparing to the other vampires and what I have gotten myself into, right?

"I truly wanna drink your blood, so badly. Because you are the most delicious think that I have ever come across for the first time after a long time. Your smell is mouth watering. Yet I don't feel like taking it by force."

My mouth opened half way hearing his very serious straightforward reply. Oh dear lord! It means, am I in trouble? But he said that he won't take it by force, right? But how long will he tolerate it?

"Don't worry darling I will never drink without your consent. But I have to tell you something. We have to do it sooner or later. Because my parents will be here soon. Then they will definitely question why I am keeping you without drinking blood. Do you understand what I am trying to tell sweetheart? because my previous pets weren't so lucky like that."

Of course I understand it. But what was that talk about previous pets? But I decided to question it another time. Now I should think about this problem I have, right? Actually It'll be definitely suspicious to others. That means I have to let him drink my blood and let him leave a mark on my neck, right? I...I think... I don't know what to say right now. But I am sure he won't do me any harm. It's being nearly two months already and he never used his title or the immortal talents to force me for anything. So I should be ok, shouldn't I?

" Will it hurt a lot?" Oh! What a dumb question is that girl?

His face brighten with a ghostly smile like he isn't trying not to laugh out a loud. WHAT?

"I thought that you'll ask whether I am going to drain you completely... hahaha... but it seems you are worried whether it's going to hurt only. You are seriously unbelievable."

"It's not like that Zion... Umm I hope you won't do that. Because you aren't the person I thought." I looked at his face when I am telling it. He seems really concentrated on me just as I am. And his right hand is stroking my cheeks like it's something that he do always. But it's really addicting. I feel like I am getting overly comfortable before his presence and the tingling touches.

" I am not a very saint vampire Sofia. And I am not proud of the things I have done either. But I won't ever hurt you. I can promise you that." His beautiful smile assured me everything though he didn't express everything with words.

" Thank you Zion. This talk really reduced some heaviness on my shoulder. I think I am ready to offer you my blood without any delay if it will stop the suspicions of others. Because I saw the way other humans were treated badly in that pet shop and as being the prince you could have done worse to me. Yet, you haven't done any thing to hurt me physically."

" No love... not today. Because it will hurt you a little.But keep in your mind, very soon before my parents' arrival, may be after the party of Gabi's parents. Let's see... Now go to sleep. You might be very sleepy as it's past mid night already. our pillow talk was really longer than I thought mmm."

I wish he was a just a human boy instead of a vampire prince. But it's the reality, right? I don't know what the future hold me and where I will be at the end. But I feel that it'll be hard for me to let go of him one day if he treats me like this everyday.

"Ok, good night Zion." I gave him a tired smile and drifted off to sleep eventually at the witness of those green orbs and the beautiful smile of his majestic beauty. The last thing I remember was him getting close to my side by circling his arms around my petite body and dragging me to his chest. That heavenly smell of him covered me like a comfy blanket within seconds.

-

-

-

-

-----------------------------------------------

So what do you think about our lovely couple?

Do you like them?

Tell me what you think about them.

Have a nice day everyone.

❤🧡💛❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.1K 101
When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with her back to him, eliciting wild desires...
3.7K 1.3K 20
#finished A vampire king is searching for his soulmate, he's 2000 years old, he's look like a 17 year old in the human world. He went to the human...
780K 31.1K 61
E-BOOK AND PAPERBACK AVAILABLE ON AMAZON NOW!! - - - MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY - - - When you're born, you are born with an engraving tattooed upon yo...
594K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...