My Precious Sapphire

Por Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... Más

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 6- Extrañándola
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 17- Date
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 25- Carnival
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 37- Cafe
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter 41 - Details
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 27 - Fun

301 14 5
Por Swan_Althea

I and Xavier were about to kiss but there were continuous pokes on my side, I turn and see no one "Wake up Sapphire" I hear a faint voice say "Wake up or I will bring a bucket of water and pour it on your head ." some shouts in my ear and I suddenly open my eyes "It was all a fucking dream ." I think "Ugh Cole why do you have to wake me up every time, can't I enjoy a day's sleep ." I say annoyed "It's not my fault mom always send me to wake you up and dear little sister it's already 12 pm ." he says and my eyes widen.

 "It's what ?" "12 pm and mom is asking for you downstairs ." he replies  "Tell mom I will come in 15," I say and push him out of the room. I quickly run to the washroom, brush my teeth and get in the shower.  I am finally done showering and am now in my closet, I pick out a white crop top with a blue butterfly in the center and denim pants with butterflies on them as well. 

Sapphire's Outfit 👆

I run downstairs to see dad sitting on the couch with mom in the kitchen and they were talking and Cole scrolling on the phone while sitting on the lazy boy. "Hey Princess," dad says and I go and sit next to him while leaning on him "Hey dad," I say while closing my eyes.

"Baby the lunch is about to be done then we will eat, you must be hungry ." mom says while tuning towards the refrigerator. I whisper a small okay and cuddle more against dad. Around 10 minutes later mom comes and kinda shouts "Lunch is Ready " and I get startled I get up and go sit on my usual spot and open all the lids to see what she has cooked. I open one and see some baked beans, the other one has mashed potatoes and the last one has Butter garlic steak.  I quickly serve myself some of each and start digging in. 

As we all finish lunch it's already 1 o'clock. I go to the kitchen to help mom putting away the dishes and Cole and dad do whatever they do usually. As a mom and I are putting the dishes away she asks "How was your date with Xavier, I never got to ask and why did you jump on him when he gave you that snow globe ."  I basically told her what had happened and she was happy for me.

As I and mom go to the living room after doing the dishes we see Dad and Cole had set up the whole gameplay. There was monopoly all set and the money distributed and 4 places on the ground and there was a water bottle beside each person seat.

"The family game night will start at 5, so do whatever you want to till then, and then come back here." Dad says "And Love, don't make dinner we will order take out ." he says to mom. Both of them go to their room, Cole goes to his and I go to mine. I think of how do I kill my time. I decide to hang out in the pool so I call Aria since she lives the nearest and she agrees. I change into a  black one-piece swimsuit and a shrug over it and wait for her to come.

Sapphire's Swimsuit 👆

After 10 minutes there was a knock on the door indicating Aria was here. I opened the door and she was wearing a white tee-shirt and denim shorts, she must be wearing the swimsuit below it. We went outside to the pool. I kept my things on the sun loungers and took off our clothes leaving us in our swimsuits. "You look great ." she says pointing at my swimsuit "So do you ." she was wearing a simple 2 piece black swimsuit. 

Aria's Swimsuit 👆

I check the temperature of the pool and it's warm enough for us to get in. We both cannonball in the pool. We chill out for about 10 minutes while talking and I hear a door open, as I turn towards to see who came. There stood my brother and Xavier. Ugh, why does he magically pop up everywhere I go?  

"What are you doing here? " I ask Cole "If you forgot it's my house as well and I also have time to pass so I called my best friend for a swim," he says. I turn to Aria so she can take my side but she is staring at Cole, I turn to the boys and they have taken off their shirts and now are in their swim trunks. As my gaze turns to Xavier's abs, he has 6 of them and the perfect v-line, why does he have to be so hot. 

Both of them get in and we all hang out for half an hour or so until Cole and Aria drifted together to a corner of the pool leaving me and Xavier alone. "So, how was your day ?" he asks "It was great, I slept till 12 had lunch and now we are in the pool, I reply We both were casually standing in the pool awkwardly so I decided to go to Cole and Aria and bring them back so we could play something. As I take a step forward my foot slips and I know I am about to fall in the water but I don't. Xavier catches me and says "You should be careful if I wasn't here you would have been seriously hurt ." while giving me support to stand up. I stand up and shout for both of them and they come. 

Time skip 

Right now both me and Aria were sitting on Xavier and Cole's shoulder and were trying to push the other one in the pool. I was about to go down into the pool headfirst again when Xavier quickly grabbed a hold of my waist and saved me. He pulls me back up to his height and I suddenly pulled him in a hug because of the state of shock I was in I didn't care who I hugged. Xavier tightens his grip around my waist and whispers small sweet words in my ear "Angel you are fine I promised myself that I won't let anything happened to you ever again ." he says which calms me down. We all get out from the pool and change. 

"You both should stay we are having a game night so this could be a couple of editions." I hear mom say as she emerges out of her room with dad "Ya, you both should I will be more fun ." Cole adds  "But I and Xavier aren't a couple ." I say "Yet " adds Xavier and comes beside me and says in my ears " we aren't a couple yet ." "We will stay Mr. and Mrs. Wilson ."Aria says while going towards Cole "Aria, no need to be formal you can call us Summer and Lucas ." 

We all sit and play, dad orders Pizza for dinner everyone eats. Xavier and Aria leave at around 9 and we all go to sleep since we have school tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5M 33.5K 46
Cariana Sapphire Bianchi is 15 year old living with her alcoholic mother in a small apartment in New York. All she was taught in her life was to go t...
12K 340 29
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
4K 116 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
295K 5K 100
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella impossible. They both grew up in differ...