Temple of Truth

Bởi NeophyteOfDeath

A new Adventure has started. Already at camp in a tropical forrest, the team is on their way to find the myst... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129

Chapter 17

811 41 0
Bởi NeophyteOfDeath

Fatty made the climb way too fast. He had already reached the top, hopeful to get something good from the ruins. Listening to his voice he could hear him a bit disheartened when seing at the pile of rubble. Had he really believed to see an ancient Temple in its former glory?

"Wu Xi, you good?"

"Fine, just a bit beat."

"Yeah, you look like a corpse, slumped against that tree."

"Thank you" he growled at him. Not bothering to even open his eyes. Knowing that Fatty was also exhausted.

"Make it two corpses waiting for Zhang." Fatty sat down anywhere to his right.

"You know he will be up in no time." He said, remembering both of them at the same time that having a break here probably didn't make much sense.

"Then make it three corpses. I doubt he would go on without us."

"Zhang, a corpse? I don't think so. And aren't you afraid that they will snatch all the good stuff away?"

"No, they will be lucky if they can even find a few tone shards, with the temple collapsed like this. The good stuff is inside, so there is no hurry. And even if they where to find something, they probably wouldn't even be able to know what is valuable on the marked."

As if you know about it so much more, Wu Xi didn't say it out loud. He had to constantly answer questions about what was worth about how much.

"And you're right. Then let's say two corpses and a beauty, that will be fine with you, won't it?"

Wu Xi rolled his eyes and was just about to complaint, that Fatty was teasing him again, when he heard Zhang relatively close by.

"I'm not dead yet."

Making both Fatty and Wu Xi burst out in laughter. Zhang had arrived at the perfect timing, of course silent enough that he hadn't heard him. And totally missing the point of the statement.

"Sure, not yet." Wu Xi replied, grinning at him. He had been right, Zhang looked not a bit as exhausted as they were.

After he had his eyes closed for a while, the world looked brighter again. He could see, Zhang approaching him. If he had even a bit more energy, he would have moved, to make himself look well, not like a corpse slumped against a tree, how Fatty had put it.

"I'm not planning to die here." Zhang stated, while sitting down next to him. Then he took his bag and pulled his Water bottle from it.

He passed it to Wu Xi. "Drink."

And Wu Xi accepted it gladly. Happy, to be taken care of by him. The water was already lukewarm, the overall high temperature here was to blame for this. But it was still refreshing non the less.

He was just happy, that it was Zhang who cared for him, right now.

"That's, just selective again." Fatty complained out of nowhere. "I'm here too, you know."

"Wu Xi is skinny already. If he keeps sitting in the sun like this, he will dry up easily." Zhang explained.

Way to spoil the fun, Wu Xi thought. Pulling a face, Zhang couldn't see because he was still looking at Fatty.

It made him want to give the bottle back, and so he did.

"They are probably already building the camp. Let's go over." Wu Xi said scrambling back to his feet. Ignoring the hand Zhang had held up, to help him out. He wasn't that week yet.

He wasn't as brawny as the others, but he could still make it to the next campsite without help.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.8K 62 2
Wu Xie's peaceful life changes overnight when he meets Zhang Qiling.
74.5K 4.2K 55
sequel to home › jaemin! ❝when does this all end?❞ ꒰ there's a new girl in town. and she brings many secrets with her. will the group be able to unco...
138K 8.9K 27
"If you know that I love you, then you'll die..." "i can't keep going with your mind game!" "at one time he cares for me so much.... but in the other...
19.6K 992 29
Two strangers, twisted fate, one meeting. "If only I could go back in time" .A handsome guy with brown hairs and sparkling eyes was standing and cry...