My Precious Sapphire

Bởi Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... Xem Thêm

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 6- Extrañándola
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 17- Date
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Chapter 27 - Fun
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 37- Cafe
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter 41 - Details
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 25- Carnival

325 16 0
Bởi Swan_Althea

*Long Chapter Warning*

Friday Afternoon 

For the past 2 days school has been great and Xavier was a little flirty. Now I and Cole were in the car going back from school. Xavier had asked me to get ready by 5 pm. As we reached the house, I went towards the door and knocked, mom opened it and I quickly hugged her. It was already around 2:30 which meant I had around 2 and a half hours to get ready.

I washed my face and changed into nightwear since I knew I was going to change later anyway. I went downstairs to have lunch, mom had made mac and cheese, I was barely at half a bowl cause I wasn't hungry. As I finished Lunch it was already 3:15, ugh why am I such a slow eater I thought. I have around 1 hour 45 minutes. So I went up to my bed and started scrolling through Instagram.

It was now 4 and I thought that I should finally get ready. I went to my closet and started rummaging through it. I finally found a white ruffle off-shoulder top and blue jeans with white sneakers. I take a shower and throw on my outfit, it would be a great outfit for either an elegant dinner or for a casual outing. I went in front of the mirror and did very natural makeup. And I am done getting ready. As I glance over to the clock I still have 15 mins to kill.                                                                                     

   Sapphire's Outfit 👆

Sapphire's Makeup 👆

I go downstairs to see Cole sitting on the couch and watching tv. I go and plop on the couch beside him ."Hey " he says and I reply with a hi. "Why are you all dressed up?" he asks "I am going on a date with Xavier ." as I reply his, eyes widen. "Why didn't you tell me about it ?" he asks and I just shrug.

There is a knock on the door, I turn to see the clock and see it's already 5 pm. I went and opened the door and there stood Xavier wearing a white hoodie, black knee ripped jeans, and a denim jacket and he looked hot. He had a beautiful box of flowers in his hand that I instantly adored. He gave them to me and I took them and kept them in the living room. 

Xavier's Outfit 👆

The Bouquet 👆

I knocked on Sapphire's door and she looked prepossessing. I handed her the bouquet I got and she took them and kept them inside. This is so awkward. We both go towards my grey Audi. "So, I need you to wear a blindfold," I say taking the silk blindfold out of my pocket and sitting in the driver's seat. She gives me a bewildered look and slowly takes it from my hand "Do I have to wear it ?" she asks whining "Yes you do, now please wear it, or else we will be late. " I reply and she puts on the blindfold. "When will we reach ?" Sapphire asks "5 mins " I reply and continue focusing on driving

We finally reach and I get out of the driver's seat and I go towards the passenger's seat and open Sapphire's door. I take her hand in mine and pull her out of her seat. "Can I take my blindfold off now ?" she asks in a pleading tone. "Just a minute please ." As she is standing and fixing her clothes wearing a blindfold, how is she doing that don't even ask me? I lock my car and go and stand behind her like I was back hugging her.

I slowly take the blindfold off of her and wait for her to react.

Xavier took my hand and took me out of the car, I started to straighten my clothes out without even knowing if I was doing it right. I feel two arms snake around my head and the blindfold being pulled off and I suddenly squint my eyes due to the brightness. As my eyes finally adjust I open them and see that we are standing in front of a carnival. 

I get so excited that I turn towards Xavier and jump on him and hug him. I retreat from the hug and Xavier says " Do you like it ?" "Yes, I like it," I reply while giggling. 

We take the passes and enter "Where do you wanna go first ?" he asks "let's go towards the shooting arena ." I say excitingly. As we reach there, Xavier goes to take the air gun and my eyes fell on a very beautiful rustic snow globe with an Eiffel Tower of bronze color, there were small horses on the border of the base with some designs and a heart which said love you repeatedly. But the problem was that it was kept as price in the shooting game. Xavier came back with a gun.

The Snow Globe 👆

" So you wanna shoot first ?" Xavier asks me. "No, you go first I don't know much about shooting," I say and he nods while aiming the gun at the balloon board, he missed the first 2 but then got all the three left. We both had 5 shots each. Now it was my turn and I was standing on the spot where you had to stand and shoot. I fired my first 3 shots and they all missed. As I was about to fire the 4th one out of frustration two arms snake around me one landed on from where I held the gun and the other one on the trigger, I feel warm breath on my neck after a second as well. 

Realization hit me that Xavier was right behind me kinda back hugging me. I turn my face to the right and now my and Xavier's face was just an inch or two away from each other. I immediately turned my face straight and heard Xavier say "Keep your focus on the center one ad shoot ." I kept all my focus on the one I wanted to shoot and fired and it missed again. Ugh, I wanted to take a pin and poke every balloon that was on that board. I had one shot left and I closed my eyes and tried to calm down. As I got ready to fire the last shot and it hit the balloon I turn to see Xavier and he wasn't there I was so engrossed in the game that I didn't realize that he had left my back and now standing beside the booth. "You did it. Congrats " he says with a deep chuckle. 

"So you guys can pick your price cause you shot 4 ." says the owner of the booth "You choose," says Xavier, and I are extremely happy "Umm, can I please get that snow globe ." I say in a very excited tone "Sorry but that is if you shoot all the 10 shots, but I could give you a key chain that is similar to the snow globe. " he says and hands me an exact copy of the Eiffel Tower with the heart which had love you have written on it but in a form of a key chain. I accept it and turn towards Xavier who says "Let's go to a different stall." and we go.

The Key  Chain (without the middle heart ) 👆

It's now nearly 7 o'clock and we just finished another ride, now the only thing left is the Ferris Wheel but I am hungry so I say "Hey Xavier, I am hungry ." and he replies with a "Let's go to a restaurant I saw a while back, do you have any problem with Italian ?" "No, I don't I actually love it ." We head to the restaurant and sit there.

As we are finally sitting a waiter comes and says "What would you both like to have ?" "I will have Mushroom and Cheese Ravioli and ." he says and looks at me "I will have Chicken Alfredo," I say 

"Anything to drink " he again asks "A Lemonade " and "Apple Juice " were Xavier and my replies. The food came and we ate everything. Didn't know we were that hungry. It was now time for billing and I was about to take my purse out but Xavier kept his hand on both my purse and my hand which was opening the purse he had a huge hand ." I will pay." he says in a demanding tone and gives his card to the waiter.

I pretend to be angry with him and snatch my hand away from his angrily. He looks at me with a confused look and then realizes why I am angry. He frowns and gets up. "Come on let's go," he says I look at him and state that he should go because I am going to a souvenir shop I saw on the way here.

He nods and says that he will be waiting in the car. I find it weird cause he didn't try to cheer me up but I ignore it. I go to the souvenir shop and started to buy some things for everyone.

I saw that Sapphire was angry with me because I didn't let her pay. I didn't cheer her up and continued to show my normal emotions. I get up to say "Come one let's go ." instead of saying yes or nodding she says "I am going to the souvenir shop I saw on the way here ." Yes, I think now I have the time to do what I wanted to without making a stupid reason. I nod with keeping a poker face and say "I will be in the car waiting ." but in reality, I won't be in the car. 

As I watch her leave I dash to the shooting booth we went to at first and see that it was about to close. I go over to the owner of the stall and say "Can I take one last chance in shooting please." "Kid, it's now closing time I need to go home to my wife," he replies 

"Can I buy that rustic snow globe by any chance ?" I ask him "Yes you can but the price is quite high will you be able to pay ?" he says and a bright smile makes its way to my face. "What is the price ?" I ask him grinning like an idiot "$111 is the price for the Snow globe ." "I quickly take out a $100 bill and $20 bill "Sir please take this and you can keep the change because I wasted your time ." and he takes the money "Keep that girl happy ." he says "Always will sir," I say and rush towards the car.      

"Thank god Sapphire hasn't reached here yet or else she would have interrogated me like she was in FBI ." I think. I open  the door and sit in the driver's seat, open the glove box and slowly keep the snow globe in ." I go on my phone and scroll through Instagram. After 5 minutes or so Sapphire comes with 2 bags full of goodies.

"Did you buy one of each thing in the store ?" I ask jokingly " I am not talking to you she says and turns her head towards the window. I just chuckle and start driving the car. Within 30 minutes we reach her house even though I drove slowly. "Bye Xavier," she says and takes her bags out of the car. I reply with a by as well. 

She walks away from the car and into the house, I see Aunt Summer open the door and welcome her in. I get out of the car and take the snow globe with me and knock on the door.

As I knock on the door think that why Xavier still hadn't cheered me up, mom opens the door. I get in and keep the bags on the floor. As I am about to go upstairs I hear a knock on the door. I go and open it and there stood Xavier "Why did you come back ?" I ask him "Oh you forgot something ." he replies 

"What did I forget ?" I ask him and he hands me a cardboard box that I didn't buy. "Xavier, I haven't bought anything in a cardboard box ." I tell him "Just open it ." he says and by now mom and Cole are in the room. I slowly open the box and what I see shocks me "You brought the rustic Snow globe ?" I ask him in disbelief "Yes I did, I saw how much you wanted it and I thought it was the perfect way to make you forget that you were angry at me for paying the bill ." he says. I hand over the globe to Cole and jump on him while wrapping my arms around his waist "Thank you so much ." I keep repeating it over and over again "Welcome amor no stop saying it or else I will take it away ." he warns me but when he said amor it felt like a whole ass jungle was jumping up and down in my stomach. Instead of jumping off of him, I bury my head in the crook of his neck and he tightens his arms around me more. 

I hear someone clear their throat and I look up to see who it is and its dad. I quickly jump off of him and straighten my clothes ."What is going on here ?" dad says in a deep voice "Nothing dad Xavier was just going, right Xavier ?" I say and he nods as Xavier is about to exit Dad says "It's okay for you to stay here for the night I won't eat your head off for taking my princess on a date ." while laughing and slowly everyone joins in. Today was the 2nd best day of my life. Hope it stays that way. The rest of the night went by in a blink.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.3K 116 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
126K 2.8K 71
PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "BREAKING FREE" Meet Aurora Reed.She's the schools hot new girl.She is strong willed and confident but has a heart made of gold.S...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
1.3M 25.5K 47
⚠️𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞. 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗢𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝟭𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗥. 𝗪𝗘'𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗠𝗔�...