The Fifth Member (Little Mix...

By hagushzah

Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let's chat
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Let's chat 2.0
Chapter 41
Let's chat 3.0
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Let's chat 4.0
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Please Read

Chapter 58

463 18 3
By hagushzah

A/N: Short chapter, sorry about that! Finals exams are on my ass :/

Beth's POV:

It was the start of our tour today. Perrie and I have been taking things slow in terms of sex. I don't know why but after I've gotten my memories back I have been more than ready for it.

Perrie wanted to make it special for me though considering it's my first time. She also requested to wait until we are able to make it public. So I guess that will have to wait a bit more.

I can't believe I forgot four of the five most important girls in my life. Especially the most important girl in my life, who was still laying next to me asleep considering it was only 8 am and our tour bus will be here at 1 pm.

I stood up and decided to make Perrie breakfast in bed.

So I cooked her favourite breakfast dish.

While cooking I smiled to myself. All because I'm just thinking about Perrie. Honestly I never thought I would act this way towards anyone.

But Perrie Edwards is capable of many things.

I finished it and put it all on a tablet and made my way to my beautiful girlfriend.

She was still asleep much to my expectations. I put the tablet on the nightstand.

I sat down next to her and started kissing her cheek. She woke up and groaned slightly.

"Wake up bubs." I said with a smile already leaking into my voice.

Perrie tried to stay grumpy but with her eyes closed, her lips turned upwards ever so slightly.

"What time is it?" She mumbled out smiling slightly.

"10 am. I know we've packed and are all set to leave, but I thought we could just spend a little down time before the intense touring." I said.

She sat up and kissed me on the cheek.

"I would've loved to kiss you on the mouth but I didn't want to infect you with my morning breath." Perrie said after pulling away smiling.

I looked deeply into her blue eyes getting carried away. Damn it. I can't escape that.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked finally pulling myself out of my trance.

"Nothing." She chuckled. She was about to stand up until her eyes landed on the tablet.

She smiled adorably and hugged me.

Although I do enjoy kissing Perrie, I just love hugging her even more. The comfort is even bigger than a kiss. The warmth from her body, her scent all the familiarity that came with her just was better than anything else.

"Eat up bubs." I smiled at her.

"Thank you." She said so sincerely while holding my jaw gently.

"Not a problem." I said again enchanted by the woman in front of me.

She fed me because I didn't want to eat. I felt like a child but we also couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

She finished up her food and then kissed my cheek.

"I'm gonna go shower." She said and stood up leaving me.

I just love this girl.

***********************

"The bus is here Babe!" Perrie called for me as I was getting dressed as quickly as possible.

"I'm done!" I called back and made my way to her.

"Let's go then." Perrie smiled and kissed me one last time before we had to act like friends not girlfriends until we were at least on the road alone with the girls.

We greeted our bus driver and then we made our way to pick up Jade, Leigh and Jesy.

Perrie and I were having an exceptionally hard time staying apart from each other. Her probably because of me forgetting her and I because I just really love her and missed her.

Needless to say her anxiety got worse with me forgetting her especially in terms of me leaving her alone at home or something like that.

We arrived in front of Jade's flat and she was excited.

"Who's ready to make some unforgettable memories?" Jade asked pumped.

Perrie and I laughed and she joined us on the leather seats.

"How's Norma?" I asked Jade.

"She's good. Said she missed you." Jade smiled.

In the end, I've met Janice, Jesy's mother, Debbie, Leigh-Anne's mother and Norma, Jade's mother on the day when the Power music video was shot.

Their mother's all gave more attention to me than their own daughters. But the girls seemed pleased with that.

Sure they spent most of their time with their daughters but a big amount of time was put into getting to know me, letting me know they are all here for me.

They all convinced me to let their mothers kind of stand for me as well. I must say it was very cute.

Obviously I had a very hard time that day but I managed to put it deep down inside my head. No one noticed which I was really happy about. Their moods were so great that day, I really didn't want to be the one to ruin the mood.

Finally the rest of Little Mix was on the bus as well and we were ready for the tour.

"Honestly Beth whatever you have about, just everyone freaking loves you. Like literally, all of us were drawn to getting to know you, our mother's all adore you and our siblings have fallen in love with you." Leigh-Anne said.

Oh yeah, I also met Karl, Jade's brother, Sairah and Sian, Leigh-Anne's sisters and Joseph, Jonathan and Jade, Jesy's siblings.

I thought about Leigh's statement. That's not true, but I'm not gonna bring up all the negative experiences with hate I had. I mean come on, that would be an obvious mood killer.

I just shrugged smirking.

"Yeah Perrie if I were you I'd have an eye out for our siblings." Jesy joked.

They don't know about Jonnie's crush on me, or well used to be crush. So that statement did unsettle Perrie and she held my hand tighter.

"I was joking Pez." Jesy said seeing how uneasy that made Perrie.

"I know it's just..." Perrie sighed looking at me telling me to tell them.

"Jonnie used to have a crush on me." I said.

All of their eyes widened comically.

"It's all good now though." I said.

"Yeah after him and I fought the whole time while we were there. I was so close to beating him up." Perrie said again raging.

The other three started laughing slightly.

"Whatever it is about you, it makes people go crazy." Jade said.

"And don't worry Pez, we won't let anyone get inbetween our favourite ship." Jesy winked at her.

Finally we arrived at the venue and it was quite hectic. The soundcheck was done and we were in the dressing room getting dressed.

I heard mixers cheering for us to come out. I smiled to myself. I love these people.

The melody of Power started playing and when I heard Perrie's powerful vocal start I couldn't help but smile. Her voice will always remain insane.

Everything went smoothly and finally the Encore came and Shout Out to My Ex started playing.

Finally, the show ended and we went off stage after thanking the fans.

"Woohoo!" We all cheered together in the dressing room.

After showering and getting everything packed again we went to the hotel that was booked. Tomorrow we will have to fly to Germany already. Rocking Berlin and Düsseldorf.

We all had separate rooms but as usual, we slept over in mine.

Tour life will always remain the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.3K 42
Mikayla is the fifth member of Little Mix but when they were put together she was only 11 so she is the youngest in the group which caused a few peop...
58.7K 1.4K 15
Two years after winning The X Factor, Little Mix have been dropped from their record label by a manager who hates them, and have grown apart. Leigh-A...
14.7K 718 58
Beth and Perrie broke up, Noah returned, and the girls are still in the middle of touring and performing. How will they deal with all these things th...
17.9K 595 46
Perrie moves to London to start fresh at a new university to follow her dream and leave her past life behind. But will starting fresh be how she ima...