The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

54. Onita

1.8K 99 97
By mangoezhoez

"Shut it Kenji, I'm just going to get a juice."

You grumbled as you glanced at Shirabu walking beside you, telling you off for drinking so much sugar before a game.

"Drink water, it's better for you anyways." He hummed, sticking his hands in his pockets as you waved him off.

"I'll get milk then-" You began, ending your sentence with a huff as you hit someone's chest.

You inwardly cursed, deciding to never look down while you're turning a corner again as you opened your eyes.

You found yourself in someone's chest, your hands up against them as you instantly flushed red.

You stepped back, slightly bowing as you started apologizing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." You meekly smiled, looking up to meet his eyes as he waved you off, some of his other friends holding in their snickers from beside him.

"You're fine, no worries!" He smiled widely. "Thankfully you weren't hurt."

You nodded, distracted by his owl-like features as you responded. "Yea, your mommy milkers cushioned the blow."

He stilled, everyone around looking at you in complete shock as the guy you had knocked into lift a brow. "Mommy milkers?"

You blinked, processing his words and the last words you had said as heat flew back to your face. You flushed a deep red, bowing at a ninety degree angle as you apologized one last time before speed walking away with Shirabu.

"Mommy milkers?" Bokuto repeated, turning to look at the guys besides him as they snickered and laughed boisterously.

"She meant your man boobs, Bokuto." Konoha grinned, glancing at Bokuto's chest as he flushed red, bringing his hands up to cover them.

The guys laughed louder, shutting up when Akaashi walked up to them, calling them back to court.

"You're literally an embarrassment."

You groaned, walking faster as you walked up the stairs to the stands.

"Shut up Kenji, you think I don't already know that." You grumbled under your breath, deciding to save whatever pride you had left as you passed on getting that juice. Settling on drinking water from your bottle instead.

Shirabu lighty snickered, looking away when you turned to glare at him.

You sighed as you walked over to the stands your teams were on, stopping mid step when you caught sight of Komori and Sakusa. You let Shirabu go up ahead as you nodded back at the Itachiyama boys, he nodded, walking to the entrance of your section of stands.

You opened your bag as you walked closer to Komori and Sakusa, confirming you had brought everything you had to before walking up to them.

You stopped a couple feet away, hearing them speak a foreign, yet familiar language.

You shook it off, deciding to not eavesdrop on their conversation as you called Komori's name.

"Komori-kun!"

He turned around, instantly smiling as Sakusa's blank face lightened up.

"Oikawa-chan!"

You giggled as you wrapped your hands around his torso, Komori doing the same as you giggled with him, exchanging short greetings.

"Ah, before I forget." You hummed once you had let Komori go. You dug into your bag, taking out Sakusa's hoodie as he stepped up.

"Here you go Sakusa-san! Thank you for letting me use it at the training camp, oh and I made sure to wash it extra good! I even put scent boosters on it." You nodded, smiling brightly as you carefully handed back his hoodie.

He slowly nodded, looking down at the hoodie in his hands as he remained quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time.

To try and cover up some of the awkwardness, you began looking for the handkerchiefs, Komori talking to Sakusa in the same foreign language as before.

"You gotta say something, don't be weird, you're making it awkward." Komori said, Sakusa glaring up at him as he held his hoodie in his arms.

"Well what do you want me to say? You saw what happened last time I tried to start a conversation." He grumbled, clicking his tongue when Komori puffed out a laugh.

You took out the handkerchiefs as you carefully folded them before passing them to each of them.

"Komori-kun, here's the handkerchief I promised you last time." You smiled, watching him marvel as he opened it to better look at the designs on the handkerchief.

"Wow Oikawa-chan! You're better than before." He hummed, wrapping a hand around your shoulders as he pulled you in for a side hug. "I'll cherish it, thank you Oikawa-chan."

You hummed, smiling at him before you looked back at Sakusa.

"Oh, and I took the liberty to make one for you too Sakusa-san. I heard from Komori-kun that you have clean tendencies, so thank you again for letting me borrow your hoodie."

He nodded, glaring up at Komori as he grinned.

"Say something."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Anything at all, she's waiting."

Sakusa glared at him, racking his brains as he tried to figure out what to say, but before he could, you beat him to it.

"You don't have to force yourself Sakusa-san, you're fine."

He stilled, nodding slowly as he looked back at his feet, Komori sighing in defeat as he took his hand off your shoulder. He began folding his handkerchief before both his and Sakusa's heads shot up to look at you.

"You speak Spanish?" Komori asked as he basically yelled, flinching at the passerby's glares as he quickly apologized.

You giggled as you slowly nodded.

"I've been studying it for a couple years now." You hummed.

"Why Spanish? Most people focus on learning English." Sakusa asked, suddenly intrigued.

"Ah, Nii-chan and I are planning to play for the Argentinian national volleyball team in the future, so we'd obviously have to at least have a brief idea of the language."

Komori blinked at you, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Then why were you at the All-Japan training camp?"

You shrugged, smiling at him as you reached up to boop his nose.

"As a spy."

He snickered, leaning back as he looked at you in all seriousness, deciding against asking his question when you asked one instead.

"How do you two know Spanish? Judging by your accents, it seems like second nature to you." You asked, both of them shrugging as Sakusa threw his hoodie over his shoulder.

"We're cousins through our mother's side." Komori started. "And they're half Mexican and half Columbian."

"So you're both half Japanese and a fourth Mexican, and another fourth Columbian?" You asked, slightly tilting your head to the side as they nodded.

"They didn't have much connection to their Columbian side though, so we have more of a Mexican accent and Mexican traditions." Sakusa said, stepping back against the wall as crowds began to pour out the stands.

You hummed, smiling brightly at them as you pushed your bag back. "That's so cool!"

They shrugged, Sakusa taking out his phone when he felt it buzz.

"If you want, we can invite you to one of our parties in the future? It's easy to learn a language when you're surrounded by it, and although Mexicans can have different traditions to Argentinians, it can help slowly ease you into that environment."

You nodded enthusiastically, holding Komori's hands as you thanked him. Komori couldn't help but smile back as he looked at you show him the brightest smile he had seen you make yet, humming as Sakusa nudged his side.

"Of course, I'll let you know." He told you before turning to Sakusa and reading his screen. He nodded, turning back to you as he gave you a quick hug. "We have to go warmup, but I'll see you around Oikawa."

You hummed, waving them off before rejoining your team in the stands. Shooting a quick text to Tooru as you bragged about your new found Hispanic friends.

————

"Kozume Kenma!" You called out, waving your hands in the air as Kozume looked over at you, smiling softly as he started walking towards you.

"Ken-ken, I didn't think you'd actually come." You grinned as he stopped in front of you, scowling as he glanced up at his friends, the tall bed head one having just cleared his throat.

"Oh, Y/N. I briefly introduced you to them last year at the Miya's party, but I'll do it again." He shrugged, looking up at you nod before starting.

He went though, giving you their names as you gave them all a small smile, slightly surprised Kozume had more than two friends, even if they were part of his volleyball team.

"And this is Y/N... but you have to call her Oikawa." He hummed, looking back at his friends with a grin as you lightly giggled.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Kuroo-san, Yaku-san, Kai-san, Fukunaga-san, and Yamamoto-san." You smiled warmly at them, slightly bowing your head as Kozume raised a brow, his friends slightly bowing too.

"Ah, well I have to go back to warmups." You awkwardly laughed, turning to look at Kozume as he nodded. "Sorry."

He waved you off, giving you a small smile as he wished you good luck, waving you off as you ran off to the courts.

They watched your body disappear in the sea of bodies, his friends promptly turning to look at Kozume as he flinched.

"What?"

"When you said you were gonna meet a girl, I totally thought you were lying Kenma!" Yaku snickered, crossing his arms as he looked at Kozume give him an unimpressed expression.

"She's definitely cuter in person!" Yamamoto squealed, holding himself in a hug as he quietly giggled.

"She's cuter than I remember her as too." Kuroo hummed, thinking back on your brief encounter that night of the party.

Kozume scowled at all of them. "You better not be thinking of hitting on Y/N, if you do I'll end my friendship with you." He grumbled before turning around, walking with Kai and Fukunaga up to the stands.

"Aww come on, even me Kenma?" Kuroo asked, teasing Kozume as they started going up the stairs.

"Especially you Kuro, just cuz she's your type doesn't mean you have to hit on my friends."

"You know the deal, get out there, win, and get us that ticket to our second game." Kojima hummed, setting his clipboard down as you all nodded, the whistle blowing to push everyone into their positions.

"You got this girls!" Aoki cheered, all of you smiling back at her as you walked to your positions.

You stepped onto the court, dropping your unrelated thoughts as you gave your back to the referee, concentrating on your breathing as you prepared yourself for your serve.

Nakayama had callen heads, giving you the initial serve as Kojima decided to put you in as the first server.

You lightly jumped in your spot as you looked at the opposing team from across the court.

Onita Girls' Academy.

You glanced through their players, your eyes landing on the girl from a couple days ago. The girl who had rushed to the bathroom after Atsumu gave her a piece of his mind.

The nameless girl, well not nameless, but the girl with a lack of impression which made you forget her name.

Blueberry.

You lightly snickered to yourself at the thought, she definitely did give you blueberry vibes.

The whistle pulled you out of your trance as you caught the ball they had thrown to you, breathing in one last time as you stepped back from the end line. A chorus of 'nice serve' heard from your teammates.

You bounced the ball a couple times, rolling it around in your hands as you got a feel of it, the final whistle blowing as the ref commenced the game.

"Watch this."

Kuroo glanced at Kozume, not understanding what he was getting at as he looked back at you throw the ball up.

You followed after it, planting your feet on the ground before jumping up and spiking the ball over at the highest strength you could.

He looked at the ball bounce out on the other side of the court, even with all the cheering, he could still hear the resonating boom of the ball as it hit the court.

You groaned, leaning back as you pulled at your hair, your teammates running up and comforting you with a high five or small pat before turning back to receiving position.

"Imagine getting slapped by her." Yamamoto mumbled, glancing at the way your thighs flexed when you bent down to receive the serve. Heat rising to his face as he forced himself to look away.

Kozume hummed, hiding in the collar of his sweater as he glanced up at Kuroo.

"So don't try anything, for your own good."

Kuroo scoffed, turning away with a pout as he crossed his arms.

"She's also into pretty boys, so you wouldn't fit in her criteria."

Kuroo whipped back around to look at Kozume, giving him a mix of a whine and glare as Kozume snickered, looking back at you switch positions.

-

Shiratorizawa v Onita 1-0

22 - 18

"Twentytwo's such a pretty number." You murmured, your voice faintly reaching Mori's ears as she snickered.

"Twenty fives prettier though." She said, smiling at you as you glanced up at her. Nodding with a small snicker.

"Especially when it's under our name."

She hummed, looking back ahead when the ref blew the whistle.

Goto received the ball with a small huff, Nakamoto glancing around as she waited for it to fall into her arms.

You jumped up, the blockers moving in front of you as Nakamoto set the ball up for you.

You watched it glide towards you, pressing your lips together at the three blockers who jumped up to block you.

You racked your brain, deciding to go with the move Tooru had made you practice a while ago. The same attack which passed through three blockers in an Olympic level game.

You brought your hand back, tilting it at the last second for a crosh shot, silently praying to the volleyball gods.

You hit it, successfully avoiding the three blockers but hitting dangerously close to the sideline, unable to tell whether it was in or not from your place on court.

You looked up at the ref, watching as she called the point for Shiratorizawa before the stands erupted into cheers.

Your teammates ran up to you, high-fiving you as you smiled brightly at them, your attention soon taken to the stands when you heard an unusual screech.

You saw as the blonde mohawked friend of Kozume looked at you with stars in his eyes, Kozume smiling softly at you as you put a fist up, a cheer you had agreed on in the past.

He wasn't at the stadium, nor were you sure whether he was watching the game live or not, but you'd bet Tooru was screeching on his side of the screen as well.

Despite it all, he deserved a thank you text after the game, even if you had to swallow a part of your pride for it.

-

"Why're we here again?" You yawned, looking at Kaneko glare at you as she pushed you out the elevator.

You sighed, slightly thankful they didn't stuff you in the coaches room like last time, but slightly embarrassed at the amount of people sitting around the TV in the common room. The hotel patreons obviously sick of all the rowdy teenagers.

"Now for the sports update, Yamashi-ta-san."

Tendou shot up, hushing everyone in the room before sitting back down and staring intently at the television before him.

"At the Tokyo Metropolitan Gymnasium, day two of the Spring Interhigh Volleyball Championship has concluded-"

You yawned again, wishing you could be out on your bed instead of sitting in front of a TV with thirty other kids.

You mindlessly looked at the screen, not holding much hope to be talked about or even shown on broadcast, and silently praying you wouldn't be either.

"As part of both the men's and women's division, Shiratorizawa Academy is participating. One of the only school's with both their girls' and boys' teams taking part in this national tournament."

Everyone held their breaths, watching as both team captains appeared on screen, barking out plays and encouragement.

"Both teams hold their own under-19 youth candidates-"

You sighed, already dreading your name and photo to be shown on national television.

"Second year opposite hitter Ushijima Wakatoshi-"

They all cheered as Shotaro roughly pat Ushijima's back, giving him a bright smile. They're attention soon redirected to you, when the clip of Ushijima landing after a successful spike turned to one of you.

The point of the day, the one in which you had passed by three blockers replayed as they showed a close up of you blankly looking at the ball roll away. Your reaction nowhere near as charismatic as Ushijima's reaction from the last clip.

"First year outside hitter Oikawa Y/N-"

Nakamoto lunged at you, hugging you from behind as she cooed and ranted about how proud she was to be your senpai. Your other senpais simply ruffling your hair or dabbing you up.

"Both of them are players which have been increasing the pressure for their opposing teams, and leaving all the spectators to wonder, what exactly do their futures hold as Shiratorizawa's up and coming aces?... On court A-"

You sighed, trying to push down the heat which had risen to your face as you finished watching the news. The coaches quickly sending you all up to rest once they had finished the sport section.

You stretched your arms upwards as you squeezed into the elevator, finding yourself sandwiched between Tendou and Ushijima as you struggled to keep your head up right. Fatigue weighing you down.

"Oi, future ace Oikawa." You hummed, looking up at Tendou grin cheekily at you. "Are you going to be an All-Japan ace in the future too?"

You lightly snickered, shaking your head as you grimaced when Ushijima poked your side.

You glared up at him, ignoring his small smile as you answered Tendou.

"I'll be an All-Argentina ace in the future. I'll be the one destroying Japan's future ace's heart." You cooed, your previous fatigue all gone as you dropped your voice into a more cutesy one as the sentence progressed. Making it seem like the words you had just spoken were casual and harmless.

Tendou lighty snickered at you, leaning back when the elevator stopped at your floor.

"You're a scary one bunny-chan."

"I learned from the best, Tori-san."

___

When I said I'd upload every two days, I meant every two days minus Saturdays.

My Saturday's are hectic, especially yesterday when I wasted half a day after I locked my car keys inside my car...

Anyways, I present y'all one of my all time favorite head cannons... Hispanic Omi and Motoya!!

Hehe, I'm excited to work with that idea more in the future.

I conveniently made them have more connection with their Mexican practices because I myself am Mexican and I don't want to write about another culture and not write them appropriately.

But, be ready for the future carne asadas ;)

Thank y'all for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DESTINY By sheeerynn

Teen Fiction

18.2K 357 27
Hello! This is SEASON 2 of HIGHSCHOOL LOVERS.Before you read this make sure you already read the SEASON 1. So you guys will not confused of anything...
56.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
1.9K 147 14
"Did you bring an umbrella with you today?" You asked. Not seeing one on him. Did he even have an umbrella at home? Surely he did. "I didn't. I thou...
1.2M 58.5K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...