Locatlie: The End. (Book 7)

By Locatlie

This is the last instalment in Julia's story. 15 months have passed since Julia was taken by a foreign count... More

A.N
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue

Chapter 33

222 14 8
By Locatlie

Julia P.O.V

I looked at my own reflection and I bit my lip not knowing how to react to it. I was wearing a beautiful red dress that fit perfectly with my body and the theme of tonight. My hair, which was blonde, was straight and styled to perfection. My lips were slightly red and I turned my head sideways as I took my own reflection in. After a couple of minutes of looking at myself I realised why I was so entranced by myself; I looked exactly like the most beautiful woman known in this world; my mother.

A knock on the door disrupted my doubts and fears. "Come in." I said absentmindedly as I turned my body a bit. This dress was tighter than I was used too; sexier even. This wasn't ad dress that a queen would normally wear, and yet it felt like it fit well with me.

"You look stunning." Hugo said and I looked in the mirror blinking before looking at him.

"Is it not too much?" I said as the dress hit just above the knees and it were spaghetti straps. He wasn't looking at my dress anymore, but at my face right now.

"No. It's perfect." He said almost breathlessly and I couldn't help but smile a bit. "I uhm." He said and he cleared his throat and looked away from my bum which he had been looking at now, looking at my face. I turned around to make it easier for him as I got handed a tiara from one of my assistants. "I just had Trev on the phone. There is some international crisis or whatever which he is dealing with so he won't be here tonight." He said very carefully and I frowned as they placed the tiara on me.

"Why would he have to deal with it?" I said, annoyance in my voice. I didn't know why that was the case; well yes, I did, I missed the shits out of him. But my pride and my anger were still in control of my emotions.

"He's in Gotar. He said that we would be debriefed tomorrow and that we should enjoy tonight." He said and I nodded slowly at that. "Shall we go?" he asked very carefully and I bit my lip as I turned my head again.

"I don't want to wear a tiara." I said casually as I took it off, my stylists looking at me shocked. "The dress is enough." I added.

"No tiara then." He said and I turned around again to look at him and I then took him in; he was wearing a simple suit and I smiled very widely at that as I walked up to him to adjust his tie. He right away put his hands on my lower back, his thumbs by my bum.

"You look annoyingly hot." I said as I gave him a quick peck and he smiled very widely at that. "Did Heather arrive yet?" I then said as I finished his tie and I rubbed his shoulder.

"I heard that everyone has arrived." He confirmed and I nodded. He had told me last week that Heather and Charlotte were invited to Lucas' birthday party. I didn't mind as much. That was all in the past.

In the past month, Hugo and I had grown even closer together. I even, after a week, decided I wanted to spend the night sexually with him every other night. And this wasn't only because my body craved him; I trusted him with my whole life, and my body.

The party was a semi formal party on the castles grounds. Hundreds of people around Locatlie were invited and I was very excited about it. The fact that Trev wouldn't come did upset me, but at the same time it was good that he gave the time for me to work on my relationship with Will and Hugo, before I opened the mental fuckedupness that Trev and I had at the moment.

Will and I had grown slightly closer together in the past month. We had had loads of conversations in the past weeks. Every other night I'd spend with him, but we had done nothing more than very brief make out sessions, the rest of the night we would sleep or have deep conversations. We were growing closer together and we were slowly becoming whom we had once been. Bath time, our holy thing, we hadn't done yet. He had not offered and I hadn't either. I think we both knew that until both of us were comfortable with one another, or mainly I was comfortable with him, that it couldn't happen.

"I don't want us arriving to be a big deal or an announcement or anything." I said as I put my hands in his wavy hair. A huge smile appeared on his face as he put his hands on my bum now holding onto it, and I felt that it had a reaction to his dick.

"Then that won't happen." He replied coolly and I frowned.

"But it's protocol."

"We define what is protocol." He said as he gave me two long lingering pecks and I smiled as I then decided I wanted to continue kissing those lips of his. They calmed me; Hugo calmed me. "But." He said as he kept giving me pecks, making me smile. "My rulekeeping boner is kind of anxious about us staying here, and I'd quite like to leave."

"Your rulekeeping boner huh." I said and he giggled and nodded. "Let's get going then, wouldn't want your rulebreaking boner to be upset." I said and he smiled and nodded as he grabbed my hands and twirled me around and hugged me from the back now giving my cheek a kiss.

"You are so fucking irresistible for me do you know that?" He said and I giggled as we walked down the hallway.

"I have a feeling." I said and he giggled as he let go of me and he put his arm around my shoulders.

"An introduction isn't necessary." Hugo said to the security guard whom was about to announce it and the security guard nodded as Hugo put his hand down my back as the doors opened and my eyes widened right away.

There was a whole floor installed in the garden basically, with standing tables, a stage with a band playing soft music, a bar, and loads of small white lights everywhere. The sun was slowly setting and the biggest smile appeared on my face.

"This is stunning" I whispered softly as I felt Hugo staring at me.

"It is." He confirmed and I smiled very widely as the nerves I had about myself were slowly disappearing. I looked around and there were loads of people. Hugo grabbed my right hand with his as he walked behind me as he led the two of us through the people; whom all stopped their conversations to look at me. I felt my cheeks blush a tad, but I accepted their looks.

"There he is." I heard Hugo state and I looked at him and he looked ahead and I followed his look and a huge smile appeared on my face as I saw that Will was talking to one of his sisters.

"Who?"

"Valarie." Hugo said giving the back of my head a kiss. I giggled as we continued to walk towards William and William looked sideways and he did a triple take as he saw me. The biggest smile appeared on my face as I saw that totally loved up look on his face. I let go of Hugo's hand and I walked up to William, holding out my arms in the last couple of steps, before putting my arms around his neck. He right away put his arms around my waist.

"You look fucking insane." William said and I smiled very widely as I backed my head away to look into his green eyes.

"You look annoyingly handsome." I said leaning forward giving him a peck and he smiled very widely as he gave me another peck. "Grumpy goose tonight?"

"Scary enough as it is and with you looking like that, I wouldn't be able to." He said as his arms were crossed over one another around my waist. I giggled at that as I leaned forward giving him a peck. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Is that my favourite red wine?" I said as I turned my head and saw people in suits walking with plateau of wine.

"It is." William said holding out his hand for a second and he grabbed one handing it to me.

"Thank you." I said and I turned myself around a bit, him putting his hand on my waist and I smiled. "Valerie." I said with a huge smile and she looked at me amused.

"Vanessa." She corrected and my eyes widened and I then looked at Hugo whom was talking to one of the Lucas-sisters.

"Hugo has always had trouble telling us apart." Vanessa said amused. "It's fine." She reassured me.

"What are the differences?" I asked and William smiled looking at me.

"I've got green eyes like Will." She said and I looked at them and nodded right away taking a sip of my wine. "Vanessa the grey of dads."

"Steven. Understandable. You do sort of look like uhm." I said snapping my fingers.

"Louise?" she said amused and I giggled and nodded.

"Yeah. I'm horrid with names. The only two sisters I really knew was Lea obviously." I said and she nodded at that. "And then Nat cause yeah."

"Understandable. It doesn't help that I've got an identical twin either." She said and I giggled and nodded. "We're not as bad as Maci and Maria, but still."

"Which one was Hugo with a wig again?" I asked William and he smiled very widely.

"Maria." He said and I nodded at that.

"Yeah Maria. She's a lot like Hugo. Where is Valerie?" I asked and Vanessa pointed behind me and I turned my head and I saw a girl that was a mix of Will and Vanessa talking to a guy that I didn't know.

"Who is she talking to?" I asked and Will smiled looking at me.

"Her husband, Martin." He said and I nodded at that.

"He's cute." I said casually and Will giggled and nodded.

"I can't judge that." Vanessa said and I frowned at that. "Gay." She added.

"O right yeah I know one of the twins is, and Jasmine. I just yeah." I said feeling a tad ashamed.

"O no, don't apologise." Vanessa said right away. "I love your dress by the way."

"She's ours." Hugo said putting his arm around Vanessa and I giggled at that a bit as Vanessa looked at Hugo with a giggle.

"I'm into large knockers." Vanessa said with a shrug. "No offence."

"O no, I understand." I said giggling at that a bit and she smiled very widely as we then talked a bit about her life and her kids. She showed me pictures and I giggled as they were adorable.

"Love?" William said after a while. "I think Papa wants to see you." He said carefully and I stared at him for a second or two and nodded slowly.

"O yes, of course. Vanessa it was great to talk to you." I said and she nodded looking at me as William and I walked through some people, before William stopped. I looked directly in front of me but I didn't see Lucas.

"Where is Lucas?" I asked.

"He's over there." William said carefully pointing ahead and I followed his glance and my stomach started to twist as I saw Lucas standing with the twin brother of my father and my father's two best friends, one of whom was the father of Jason Davids.

A.N

Sooo.. How do you think the meeting is going to go between Jules and the Davids delegation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 1.2K 145
This is the sequel to the Locatlie series. To be able to understand this story, you will have to read the seven books of the Locatlie series first. T...
9.8K 551 23
This is the second book of the story of Locatlie. Julia is forcibly married to the three kings of Locatlie. Locatlie is a dictatorship in the south-p...
34.7K 4K 48
Secrets can be Powerful. ...But they can also be Deadly. Unable to weld magic dooms Julia to a life of servitude and drudgery. Desperate to break fre...
1.5K 183 42
At a certain juncture of time in the Middle Ages. A tyrannical king ruled his kingdom with an iron fist. His every whim was law, and his subjects liv...