Blood and Air [Bakugo X OC]

By AlphaFemale127

Loosing family is hard, soul-breaking. It causes trauma in people, especially when you see the people you lov... More

Hello!
Prologue
First Day of UA
Being a 'Hero'
Pervert in a Store
Class Rep
Villains at USJ
2 Days Later
Friend Greetings
Some Company
Pain Isn't Wanted
Days Of Silence
Waking Up
Apologies
Just Some Talks
Friends
The First Night
A Mishap
Just Some Fun
Annoyance
A Helpful Conversation
Birthday Surprise
Don't Worry
Sports Festival
Mira vs...
The Final Round
No Noise
A Bath
Just A Day
Answering A Question
Hero Names
An Invitation
Only 1 Week
Phone
Smacked
Top Of A Building
Running
Honest
Girl Talk
Scared
Spar
Morning *
Dinner
Relax*
Questions
A Massage*
Stairs
Rematch
Family Lunch
Sleep
Wet*
All Red
*Update*
It's Not The Blood-loss
The Crash
Deleted Scenes pt 1
Deleted Scenes pt.2
Made to Be pt. 1
Made to Be pt. 2
Who...
When
Away
Book 2
10K READS!!! A Special...?
Special Chapter (Completely Smut)
What I imagine Mira to look like...

The Change*

1.2K 23 149
By AlphaFemale127

"What do you feel about these memories?" Mrs. Osaka's voice was calm, emotionless. I could only blink at her, not wanting to answer.

But I promised to answer. In exchange - in exchange for the life I stole.

"I feel empty." My young voice muttered, squeezing my arms tight around my frame. For once, the harness wasn't around me - but I almost wished it was. An extra layer of protection from them.

"Just empty?" I nodded softly. Mrs. Osaka tilted her head inquisitively. "Can you describe your emotions at all? How does it effect you?"

I stared back into those brown eyes - the ones I swore I saw were red before. The ones that were full of questions - none that sent a pleasure through me. None that felt comforting. But it were the eyes of the only person who stayed by my side. I should answer.

"The more I feel like I deserve to get out of here, the more I realize what a bad person I am and that I don't get anything. Because if I got anything, my mommy-" I broke off, voice choking. Mrs. Osaka smiled I looked away, feeling my eyes burn.

"Wonderful. Just what I need." Mrs. Osaka thought she whispered. I heard her.

********************

When I opened my eyes, the most noticeable thing was the lack of warmth - the caramel warmth that kept dreams at bay. And instead of mulling over the dream - I did something that I had been told to do by Shoto.

I ignored it.

I blinked my bleary eyes, finding the alarm clock that read 5:20 a.m. And an empty space of bed with a pillow that I was clinging and smelling for dear life. I slowly pushed myself to sit up, rubbing at my eyes. I felt the strap of my tank-top, a new one I put on before coming over, slide down my arm. I didn't bother to fix it, still in a sleepy daze.

My gaze roamed over the growing, familiar room. The black desk with a computer, pens and pencils in a case with fire decorating it. A hand towel, and some small decorations of weird objects. 

The walls were beige, posters decorating one wall opposite the bed, on which the TV was placed. Posters of uplifting words about being a winner and number 1 - an All Might poster in the corner, a poster of tools such as grenade launchers, the mechanics behind a certain gun, tanks and planes in another corner. Along with a skull and fire posters. 

The TV was on a stand in the heart of the posters, on a black stand which held the gaming system, the games, and the tv box. Two round chairs sat before it, black and plush. At the end of the bed, which was in the right corner of the room, was a dresser right next to a closet door. The dresser was a gray wood, same as the desk, and held pictures on top of it. I didn't get a chance to look at them earlier since I fell asleep on the sofa and was brought in here.

Other than that one wall of posters and pictures, the room felt a bit plain. A full bed in the corner with plush black comforter and white pillows, a desk and dresser, posters and a TV. It was more furnished then my room. It had a feeling that someone lived in here and spent time here. I liked it.

I yawned. Why didn't he wake me up? Just left me sleep? I think I explained myself over pizza to the group that I wanted to say bye to everyone in the morning, after my mood was boosted. If I remember properly, Mina teased me over just wanting to say bye to Katsuki and then the topic was changed when Kaminari complained that Katsuki knew Kirishima and I's favorite pizza but no one else's. Then they got upset that I was staying the night and was not going to give them a tour of my house last night. 

I rubbed a hand down my face then brushed loose strands of hair back. My stomach wasn't cramping. I should be done, right? I finished before I fell asleep, according to my schedule. Unless my body malfunctions and keeps it going.

Just as my hand got locked in my hair, my tank top straps almost falling down my other shoulder, the door opened. I froze as I watched the door swing open, Katsuki walking in. A towel in a roll around his shoulders, bare shoulders, and pants on his legs. Black pants, loose around the leg and form-fitting around the hips. Torso exposed.

*Light lemon - will leave a sentence at where it ends (light)*

1* Warning

Somewhere in the back of my mind I noted that the bruising was gone. But all I could really see was the broad chest and toned abdomen. The v-line leading into his pants, prominent. Muscled, strong, tanned, and healthy. Little droplets of water stayed on his hair and his ruby eyes seemed to be calm, until his eyes dropped on me. And a fire lit up in them, his gaze almost tangible on me.

Maybe I do get to have some things-

I sucked in a breath and snapped my hand down, fixing my tank-top. Katsuki smirked slightly and tilted his head as he closed the door behind him.

"Why are you up?" He asked as I adjusted to sit normally under the covers. He sounded different - no aggression in his voice, deeper than it's normal lowness. 

"A memory woke me up," I explain briefly. I can't believe that in just a few minutes of him not by my side I ended up in dream world. "When are you leaving? Why didn't you wake me? You look tired." A little ramble to mask the thoughts in my head. Katsuki did look tired, though, with hooded eyes.

"Don't rattle so early in the morning, Vampy," Katsuki complained, walking over to the dresser, opening a drawer. I brushed his words off and pushed myself to lay back down. I wasn't going to ogle the dude right after waking up.

Only when you ask for it though, Mira

I felt my face bloom and pulled the covers up to my nose, hiding underneath. As if I needed to protect my dignity. His scent clung to the cover.

Only when you want it.

I pushed the cover down, away from my nose, feeling heat in my cheeks.

"I'm leaving at 6:30 a.m. - why are you hiding?" Katsuki cut himself off when he looked at me. I ended up scrunching my legs and holding the blanket right up to my chin, careful not to breath in the scent. 

"No reason in particular," I mumbled, hiding my red cheeks. I guess I don't feel empty anymore - I may feel guilty and weak, but that is emotion. Not emptiness, like Mrs. Osaka wanted.

Katsuki sighed and I glanced over the edge of the outlines of my propped-up legs. And there he was, walking to me, tossing his towel to a basket by the dresser. Still shirtless, still enticing, still smirking - damn him. 

"Why are you bright red then?"

I grumbled. "No reason." I watched anxiously as Katsuki neared, closer and closer.

He kneeled on the bed, right next to where my hips were. The blanket was torn away, and I squealed softly, bringing my knees up to my torso, hands clasping together over my heart. Katsuki's right hand crossed my body as he leaned down, stopping right next to my shoulder. The left hand stopped by my other shoulder. His face gazed down, right above me, and shirtless torso angled over me. I was caged in. My heart started to beat a bit more rapidly.

"Then should I give you a reason?" My heart stopped. Then pounded away. The flame in his eyes roamed over mine, melting me. I didn't get a chance to answer.

Katsuki lowered his face, brushing right past my left cheek, caramel infiltrating me, warming me, hair (surprisingly soft) brushing against my jaw and neck. I felt his breath hit my shoulder, resisted the urge to grab onto his shoulders, and felt my eyes widen. Widen as he nose brushed against my lower left shoulder, right by the strap of the tank-top.

The contact, however small, was like a spark against my skin, shooting up my shoulder, into my spine. I felt him inhale deeply, seeing his shoulders tense. 

"Orchids and Jasmine..." Katsuki rumbled out, shaking me. His favorite smell... His nose dragged up the curve of my shoulder, to the crook of my neck, sending heat sparking at each brush, my body relaxing enough that my legs weren't crushed together anymore. 

Katsuki's lips opened as his body moved, a leg coming between mine, body lowering. Enough for me to feel his warmth even without him touching me. I breathed in sharply at the contact of the lips against the top of my neck, just below my ear. Hot, searing. 

Delicious, in some weird way.

"Maybe I should let you know how it feels to be bit, Mira." My name, not Vampy. Katsuki had a different... air about him right now. And it was affecting me. My body heating, a weird, pulling sensation in my lower abdomen. It felt strangely better than pleasant.

"Maybe... maybe you should," I barely spoke as I felt the graze of his teeth on my neck, down and over my shoulder before rising back again, to that spot where my neck and shoulder met. It felt so sensitive right now. So fragile.

Unwillingly, my eyes closed. And I swear, I didn't do it, but my head tilted, giving Katsuki better access to my neck. I could feel the smirk on his lips.

And I gasped out, my back arching ever so slightly, my hands going flat against the chest of Katsuki. As he bit down on that spot, a tinge of pain with shooting something spiraling down my spine, barreling into that sensation in my lower abdomen. 

He bit down, hard enough to leave a mark but not hard enough to hurt or break skin - not enough to get my Quirk activated. Then he began sucking, as if trying to draw the blood into his mouth. A tongue grazed my skin, heat following the soft touch. It hurt in such a pleasurable way. Heat in the touch and in the wetness of the tongue.

My hands slid up to hold onto the sides of his upper torso, feeling muscle and skin warm my hands as a sensation I've never felt before bloomed from the contact of Katsuki's teeth, tongue and lips.

I've never felt pleasure before.  Never understood what pleasure I could ever feel from the contact of another person. But... I think I was slowly beginning to understand. And I enjoyed it.

Katsuki let go with a pop, licking the sore skin in a soft swirl, a rumble sounding out of his chest.  He raised his head so slightly, and my hands tightened on his torso, wanting his warmth back. He chuckled lowly, not a real laugh.

His lips pressed against the underside of my jaw. I leaned my head back to feel the full heat of his lips. "Do you have a reason to be blushing yet, Mira?"

My muddled brain turned the words over, trying to process with the contact of Katsuki's lips grazing down the center of my throat stopping right over my collarbone. So different from his aggressive nature. Drawing me in, almost a command in such an alluring, deep voice.

"N-no, I don't think so," I lied. It was a question - do I want to stop now? Or can he continue. And I wanted him to continue. 

"Heh, of course you don't,"Katsuki said with such confidence. As if he knew that I wanted more of him. I don't think my pride hurt at that. 

My legs were open, and after adjusting, he lay between them, still propped on his knees and arms. And bit down on the sensitive space right above my right collarbone. A sound that sounded like... a moan? escaped my lips, my torso trying to arch a little into the warmth of Katsuki.  My legs squeezed against his thighs, my fingertips digging into his skin a bit, not enough to leave a mark.

In response to my noise, Katsuki let out a low growl, a shiver thrilling my spine as that sensitive spot was sucked and grazed. I felt his body tremble underneath my hands as he kept himself up. As if he was using all his willpower not to overtake me, to hold onto himself. 

When his lips let go, I gasped for air, not realizing I held my breath. It was hard to breathe, the new touches and thrills impeding on my heart. The potent caramel scent flooding me. Katsuki's right hand moved back, gripping onto my left thigh. His large hand was blazing, tracing, leaving a trail of fire down the length of my thigh. His hand played with the edge of my shorts, heating me down to that spot in the lower abdomen, the pit of warmth growing.

"What do you want me to do, Mira? Tell me." A command. A choice for me to make. My muddled brain couldn't think of anything except wanting more. More and more and more.

My hands pulled on his torso, arching myself to press into Katsuki. I sighed out as his warmth enveloped me, even through my tank-top. His right hand gripped the backside of my thigh, right at the edge of my shorts. His nose and lips pressed into the corner of my right neck, teeth grazing so gently that a feeling of swirls erupted in my stomach. My heart pounded heavily, as if I was in a race right now. 

"I want-" I cut off, my lips struggling to form a sentence as all I could focus on was the new sensations and heat as a tongue grazed that spot. Instead, a breathy groan left my lips. My hands trailed over the toned back of Katsuki absentmindedly, just dragging in his heat. I gulped as he trailed back down over my right shoulder, as if he wanted to push the strap of my tank-top off. 

His body pressed down on me, pushing me into the bed slowly. Slowly loosing control, I wasn't crushed, just covered in the expanse of his torso. Somehow, Katsuki managed to keep his lower body up, and when I arced, he groaned lowly and kept his hips away. Hiding. Still hiding, even as I pulled on him.

"I want more, Katsuki," I said breathlessly.His graze stopped over my neck again, lips widening. I opened my eyes, hooded, and took in the ceiling. "I want you to-"

A loud knock sounded out, ringing around the room. I froze, not sure if it was real or in my head. Katsuki stopped his movements, instead burrowing his head onto my neck. His hand tightened on my thigh and his muscles tightened. I just relished in his touch.

 Then the knock sounded again, louder.

"Katsuki- you're awake, right!! Better not be late to your internship!!" Mitsuki's loud voice was shocking. And I suddenly remembered - Katsuki had internships today. He just got back from the shower to get dressed - and instead of letting him continue, I ended up under him, about to ask him to-

Katsuki growled dangerously against my neck, sitting up. But as he did so, he pulled me with him, his left hand moving to the small of my back as he pressed my against him, as if he didn't want the heat of my body to leave just yet. But he kept my hips away from his, only on his thighs - still hiding

"Yeah, I'm fucking awake, you old hag!" Katsuki shouted angrily, the change from how he was just speaking to me jarring. But I still held onto his torso, sat on his thighs, and burrowed my head against his shoulder. 

"You bastard - hurry up then!!" I heard stomps away from the door. 

"Fuck," Katsuki cursed. "Fucking shit bags." In someways, I felt like saying the exact same thing. But that sensation in my lower abdomen wasn't disappearing right now. Neither was the heat.

Subconsciously, my lips pressed against the hot skin, the hard muscle of his shoulder. I wanted to trial my lips over him, tasting him, learning his body. But I snapped my jaw away, keeping my forehead pressed against him. His fucking scent - fuck, it was hard to focus.

"K-Katsuki, I-I won't make you late," I muttered under my breath. I don't know why, but I didn't have the energy to talk normally. I didn't want to talk normally. I wanted to feel him pressed against me, bare, without the thin cloth of my tank-top.

The grip on my thigh and back tightened and his lips pressed against my ear. My breasts squashed into his chest - but it felt good. His breath was stirring, his scent intoxicating. 

The left hand moved to my hip, squeezing it and eliciting a breathless groan from me. "I don't care about being fucking late," Katsuki said, a dangerous comment. One followed by his lips pressing against the underside of my right jaw, right under the bone, and I could feel the teeth. Could feel them press, about to sink in. And I welcomed it.

Except, at the last moment, he moved. MY hair was pressed back, my neck tilting to the left for better access. And Katsuki did bite, just right under my ear. So sensitive. So, so sensitive - a spot I never realized that could arouse such feeling in me. 

A low moan left my lips as Katsuki's teeth sunk in, pleasure spiraling down my spine, into that spot in my lower abdomen. My mind stopped thinking and just relished in the feel. The teeth and lips and tongue. 

I felt the growl resonate from my neck into my body, and my hips and torso went flush against Katsuki. Not a centimeter of air. Just body and my thin clothing protecting me. 

Something poked the inside of my thigh, through his pants and my shorts. In the back of my mind, somewhere in the space full of heat and caramel and the new feeling of pleasure, I realized what it was. Too thick - way to thick to be considered a phone. In a way, it scared me. And in another way, my lower abdomen swelled with that weird feeling. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Katsuki ground out, through clenched teeth, as his head dipped right past my collarbone, pressing his lips there. Then a little lower, right before my breasts. They tightened in expectancy. 

 And his head was still lowering. His muscles underneath my hands were tight and tense, a battle going on under his skin. Katsuki was losing control, and unlike me, he was fighting it. 

When his lips stopped right before my right breast, pressing a kiss there, a light whimper escaped my lips. I wasn't thinking clearly anymore. My previous thoughts about him going to be late left my head. 

"Katsuki, I want - I want-" I couldn't finish my sentence, unable to form clear thoughts. Not as another gasp left my mouth as teeth sunk into that spot he pressed his lips against. My hands slid up his back, up to his shoulders, hanging on. 

He didn't respond, nor give me the chance to catch my breath. He groaned, almost painfully. "Shit." His voice was low, colored by a deep emotion that resonated within me. He trailed his lips back to my throat, settling on where he could feel my heartbeat. My heart, which pounded away, trying to explode out of my ribcage. All while his hand on my hip and thigh kept me attached to him. Otherwise, I probably would have slid off by now.

Maybe not - I was gripping onto him for dear life.

Katsuki waited a few more seconds, almost struggling, his tense muscles told me. I was struggling too. Struggling to catch my breath, to calm down. It was fucking hard, with my position. With my hips flush against his, that poking me, caramel scent warping my mind.

Katsuki cursed again. Then I was being pushed back down to the bed. I groaned in pain as as Katsuki's heat left me as he pushed off of me. The heat from his body, his lips, still trapped on my skin, inside my body. But the pressure from his frame, the touch, felt like a hole as he pulled away.

"Fucking damn it, fucking shit, fuck fuck fuck," He cursed, and kept cursing, as he pushed himself away. I could only suck in a breath that felt surprisingly cold, eyes closed. Then a blanket covered me, hands patting it down softly over me.  Footsteps walked around, closet door opening. 

*Light Lemon moment over*

1* Warning Over

For a good minute, maybe longer, I couldn't move. I could only try to hold onto the sensation I felt as Katsuki's lips pressed over my neck and shoulders, my upper chest. It wasn't hard, the feeling still tingling my skin, still pulling my abdomen. 

I breathed out slowly, listening to Katsuki curse to himself as he got dressed. I pulled the blanket over me, opening my eyes slowly, turning onto my side. That feeling in my abdomen... my neck and collarbone and thigh... if Mitsuki didn't say anything, I doubt we would have stopped at just that. 

If it wasn't for Katsuki's control, I would have been gone. He would have been late, I would hated myself for making him late but... I was entrapped in the sensuality. And I don't feel guilty. 

Should I? 

Even just him getting dressed there was an undeniable tension in the air. I couldn't turn my eyes to his direction, not sure what I would do if they landed on Katsuki. Instead, I just studied the poster on the wall full of abstract colors of orange, red, black and white. It reminded me of Katsuki - explosive with a secret darkness and a secret kindness that people don't realize he has. 

I looked at the clock. 5:39 am. A fabric slammed on my head. I didn't react at first, then sat up in a hurry, ready to throw it back.

"Why are you throwing shit at me!?" I asked. Then I caught another piece of clothing with my face - and I growled, ready to throw it back to him. 

"Put that on," Katsuki ordered. He wore a long-sleeves black t-shirt, tight to his frame. His ruby eyes looked me over with a heady intensity, eyes lingering on my neck and collarbone. 

"Why?" I ask as I take in the thin navy hoodie and gray sweatpants. It might be a dress on me - and I doubt the sweatpants will fit.  Oh, it has drawstring. 

"Because you're gonna eat breakfast with me and I don't need my fucking parents asking questions!" Katsuki growled. Questions? About what?

He must have seen the question in my eyes cause soon enough he was ripping the blanket from me, picking me up by my shoulders and placing me in front of the mirror that was in his closet. 

"What is wrong - oh." My voice went small as Katsuki's hands gripped my upper arms. In the crook of the left side of my neck was a red mark, bite marks surrounding it. The same mark appeared on top of my right collarbone.  And right atop of my right breast. And when I brushed my hair out of the way, a mark right under my ear.

Where he bit me. 

My eyes traveled down to my shorts, seeing a red mark from where he gripped me. I didn't realize he grabbed my thigh that tightly. 

Then realization hit me and my face bloomed. The questions that Mitsuki and Masaru would have-

I looked back up the mirror, seeing Katsuki tracking his marks with dark ruby eyes. My spine shivered and my abdomen pulled. I cleared my throat and looked away.

"I'll go put it on!" I said, my voice an octave high. Slowly, I was let out of his grip. Though I doubted I wanted to leave it. 

I put the hoodie on first, and I was right, it was like a dress on me, coming to mid-thigh. Baggy and comfortable. It didn't smell like Katsuki, but it smelled clean. I kept the hood on, my hair hidden. I put the sweatpants on, tying the drawstring as tight as it would go. It was still a bit loose, but it worked. Everything was covered. 

I grabbed my phone and slid it into the pocket of the sweatpants. Slipped on slippers and rolled my shoulders. Even with the tense air, nothing felt awkward, as we moved around the room. I was thankful for that. 

Begrudgingly, katsuki let me carry the smaller of his two bags as we left the room. So we could eat.

Hopefully, everything will go fine.

********************

"See you later! Eat well!" Mitsuki shouted from the door to the backyard as she left. Leaving at 6:10 am, needing to get to work early today. She gave me a wink as she left. I felt like Mitsuki knew something, seeing me walk down completely covered in a hoodie and sweatpants. Or the quiet anger Katsuki held in his tense body.

Breakfast was simple. Onigiri that I helped Mitsuki make - along with Kyoka and Mina - yesterday.  But it was a better breakfast than what I normally ate - an apple and a cup of water.

I had my phone out as I texted Mina and Kyoka, wishing them luck in their internships. Mina was all smiles and ready to go while Kyoka barely responded - too early for her. 

"I bet," I speak, placing my phone down and picking up a plane onigiri. Kyoka's. "One of the first things Best Jeanist will do to you is calm your hair down." I glanced to Katsuki, who chomped on a sesame onigiri. Mine.

"Wha tah fuhk doh youh knah?" Katsuki complained through a full mouth and I did my best not to roll my eyes. I placed the onigiri next to my mouth, making sure my elbow was in tight. I was sitting right next to him as I angled towards him.

"Listen boom-boy, don't talk with a mouth full of food," I scold lightly. Katsuki's eyes narrowed, but he kept his mouth shut. "And I've seen Best Jeanist before. He's pretty strict on his sidekicks appearances." Then I took a bite.

It was cold but filling, the nori providing a bit of extra flavor. Katauki swallowed and began speaking.

"My hair is perfectly fine as is! He doesn't need to do shit but be the number 4 hero," Katsuki growled through a frown. I took in the spiky, ash-blonde hair that seemed to fit perfectly in the image of Katsuki Bakugo.  I tilted my head, feeling the weight of my hair fall against the hood of the hoodie. 

Katsuki was already on his third onigiri by the time I finished my first bite. "You eat a whole damn lot, don't you. Where does all that food go? Into muscle and d-" I cut myself off before finishing the sentence, feeling a light heat crossing my cheeks. Katsuki smirked through his chewing, a smug expression. 

He swallowed and began speaking. "If you're so interested in where the food goes, I'll fucking take you upstairs and show you-" I couldn't hear anymore without feeling heat swallow my body, in both embarrassment and desire. So I placed a finger against his lips as I placed the onigiri to mine, forcing words out.

"I-I don't need to go upstairs and waste anymore of your time," I mumbled, trying not to think of the warmth shooting down my hand from the light contact from my finger on his lips. "Just e-eat."

Katsuki smirked evilly under my finger. I had no strength to pull away, just watching his lips.

"I'll eat." It was a warning I should have took. But my body stayed still and watched, with wide eyes, as he opened his mouth and took my finger in. His teeth bit down right before my knuckle, lips closing over his teeth, tongue resting on my finger.

I dropped the onigiri onto my lap. 

A small noise escaped my lips as the sight of Katsuki biting onto my finger, the sparks from his tongue. My body warmed. I felt frozen.

Katauki smirked, taking in my reaction, grabbing my hand and letting go of my finger. Then he trailed his lips down my palm, pushing the sleeve out of the way as he pressed his lips inside of my wrist.

So different. No snark or angry words - no frowns or false threats. Just a sensual, heart pounding, enticing man this morning. He was fucking with my heart right now. 

When his kiss turned into a bite and I sharply took in breath, I completely forgot where I was. All I could see were the darkened ruby eyes with a fire burning in them. Trapping me, not letting me escape.

Except my mind wasn't gone - yet. I finally breathed when he let up his teeth. And against all the yearning burning within me, I stood up and breathed slowly. I closed my eyes and did my best not to focus on the touch.

"Eat your breakfast, Katsuki. And get ready to go to Best Jeanist's agency." The words felt thick in my mouth, going against my instincts. But I spoke them because it was what needed to happen. He wasn't going to be late due to hormones and instincts.

Katsuki tsked, hand tightening on my wrist slightly. He pulled away, and I opened my eyes. Just as he placed his head on my stomach, pressing the fabric of the hoodie against my abdomen. 

"Yeah, yeah, I fucking know," Katsuki said quietly. I watched as his shoulders relaxed, the hand on mu wrist loosening. Hesitantly, I moved my hands to burrow into the blonde hair. So much softer than it looks.

And I stood there, Katsuki's head resting on my abdomen, hands in his hair. I was reminded of just a few days ago, watching him wake up from a dream that plagued him. A nightmare. I wonder how often those thoughts came to his head, how often he had to deal with it on his own.

I, for one, know how difficult it is to deal with trauma. And how much harder it is to tell others. But, as I felt my fingers softly rub Katsuki's scalp, I just knew. Some deep, gut instinct knew. That Katsuki will open up to me and that I will open up to him.

Only when we found the courage to do so. 

I raised my gaze to see the clock propped on the wall. 6:21 am. I sighed.

"You need to finish eating," my voice came out softly. Katsuki growled, but didn't pull away.

"I already fucking ate. I don't need any more." I huffed. Yeah, he did have like, four or five onigiri's. 

"Then get your shoes on, grab your bags, and go," I continue, not phased outwardly. Though I desperately wanted to say 'stay and watch a movie with me'.

"Mira - just..." I looked back down, feeling his face burrow into me some more. "Just don't do anything fucking stupid. You better be here when I get back." A threat with an underlay of worry. I chuckled.

"I'm not going to get kicked out of UA, so don't worry." I rolled my neck and pulled my fingers iut of his hair. "No more lazying around." No response. Oh well.

"My, I can't believe it that Katsuki Bakugo, the Katsuki Bakugo, is procrastinating! A phenomenon for the world to see! The lazy Katsuki-"

"Yeah, I fucking get it! I'm not a lazy ass!" He shouted, unable to handle my taunts, pulling back. A light sneer on his face, brows furrowed, ruby eyes not that angry. The normal Katsuki. Not the one who looked as if he was about to eat me for breakfast instead of the onigiri.

"Are you sure about that?" I continued, not satisfied with him just pulling away.

"Fuck!" He growled as he pushed the chair back, standing up. And suddenly I was the short one here. He gave me a once over with a raised brow, muttering obscenities under his breath as I followed him out the kitchen and into the front room.

I watched as he put his shoes on, grabbed the bags, and stood outside the door, me behind it, holding it open. He turned his head over his shoulder, face calmer. Ruby eyes thoughtful. I gave him the sign for 'call me', seeing Katsuki tsk and turn away sharply. 

"See you in a week!" I shouted after his back. Katsuki paused, turned to look at me once again, a soft...

"Get inside Vampy!" Was all he said before he turned the corner and went out of sight. But I stood there, jaw dropped, brows raised, eyes wide. 

Was that - was that a smile?!! A fucking smile!? Did Katsuki Bakugo just give me a soft smile!! What the fuck!!!???

Wven through my shock, I couldn't deny the warm feeling that swelled in my heart as I ran iver the image. A smile. Katsuki Bakugo smiled at me.

That boosted my mood by a billion.

So... what's your favorite breakfast? I usually have the shittiest breakfast, like a cherry tomato or a piece of bread. Or nothing at all.

Thanks for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3K 36
"And you need to stop saying sorry," he whispers, " I'm your sheild remember. I want to protect you." She's a shy girl, with a crazy powerful quirk a...
484K 17.3K 96
✪ "𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞" ✪ 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚔, 𝙱𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜...
208K 4.6K 23
【𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗿𝘆 x 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘰𝘤】 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, juliet hampton needs someone to lean on, and ethan landry wants someone to hold. 【 𝗦𝗖𝗥�...
4.4K 345 25
ᴊᴇᴏɴ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ, ᴘᴀᴛɪᴇɴᴛ #100487. ᴀɢᴇ: 20 ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ: ʜɪᴛ ʙʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ; ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴇᴅ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴀᴛᴏsᴇ ⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜⇝⇜ ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ, ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ʙᴏʏ ᴛʏᴘᴇ:...