Opposites Attract - Terunori...

Galing kay kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... Higit pa

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
Back
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Mini Date
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Central
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Missed calls
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Proposal
Wedding
- END -

Shokugeki

1.4K 67 28
Galing kay kazu_kazu

Ehe I'm back ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

I am finally free from the shackles of school. But my dumbass failed two classes, missed a total of three exams and now I gotta make up for this whole week. Someone please kill me. I just did 5 exams within two hours and a half without studying (✿❛◡❛)🔫

[Welcome back bitch I've been waiting]

~·~·~·~

"Man... it's been a while..." Hano hummed in delight as she and the others left the van, staring at the hotel in front of them. "This place hasn't changed a bit."

"Well, it's Totsuki Resort, always in tip top shape." Mitsue commented, fixing his scarf to cover up his neck. They rushed here in a hurry, so he had no time to return home to get his favorite winter fit. "Now then, everyone, are the ingredients okay?"

"Everything's fine, not a single one ruined or turned bad!" One of the second years answered with a salute.

Yep. Everyone was here, and here for one reason only.

Just a few days ago, Mitsue received a call from their one and only empress.

{Mitsue. I'm going to do a shokugeki with my mother. Bring me ingredients from our farm and from the (L/N) family residence.}

Those were the only orders he got and then you suddenly hung up. But then again, those little words were enough to motivate the whole RS. They respected you and admired you, to them, you were the only one they wanted to lead them.

Even Mitsue and Hano think so.

Mitsue and Hano prepared everything within little time, but they did a very good job, if they say so themselves. They're used to working under pressure, and gaining all these ingredients in little time was nothing.

The Moon Banquet Festival when you were in first year was a lot more chaotic.

Also, all expenses were covered by the (L/N) family.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You sat alone on the balcony, trying to relax your nerves. Tomorrow, the last part of this whole exam is going to begin. And as for you...

"Please join us!!!" Yukihira begged, basically on his knees trying to recruit you before you all boarded the train. "Please!! I am begging the great and powerful empress of Totsuki to join this peasant on his journey to bring down the tyrant! PLEASE!"

You took a sip of your warm tea, a special winter brew made by Mitsue himself a few months ago. It's calming and also really brings out the comfort of a warm fireplace.

"PLEASEEEE!"

You sighed, placing your cup on the table, looking over to Yukihira on the ground with a frown. You couldn't help but pity the poor guy since he's here beginning his life out while Terunori was by the door observing everything with a smirk.

"Yukihira."

"YES!" The boy beamed, standing up immediately, excited to hear your answer. You see, the one who recommended him to get you was none other than Terunori, and the rest since one, you hate central, two, you were one of the most talented students that the elite ten are even scared of. "So, anyways, I've already thought of how this group battle is going to be. I thought that maybe we can-"

"I'm not doing the team shokugeki." You said, completely breaking his whole plan and his whole future with your refusal. "Plus, you do realize that I'm still technically the fifth seat, right?"

"But-"

"Sorry, Yukihira-san, our empress is currently very busy."

At the familiar voice, Yukihira and Terunori perked up, snapping their heads towards the hallway where they saw, not one, but basically all of the remaining members of your dear RS. Mitsue and Hano, as usual, were on the lead.

"Mitsue-senpai!? Hano-senpai!?" Yukihira gasped, surprised to see those two. It's been a while since he's seen them, especially near you. "What are you guys doing here?! Don't tell me you're on Central's side too!?"

"That's a funny joke, Yukihira." Sano chuckled, already her chuckled sounded more like a snicker. She placed a finger to her lips, warning him to shut the fuck up. "Central has been a pain in our asses as they have for you."

"Indeed." Mitsue nodded with his signature smile. "How dare those pieces of sewer crap dare to step into our territory."

It seems like your RS had troubles while you were away, but nothing those two can't handle. They are still third years and also with the Mitsue and the (L/N) family name behind them, no Central can touch them.

"Anyways!" Yukihira exclaimed, shaking his head and getting back on topic. "Does that mean you're going to be playing on Central's side?"

"Ew." You answered immediately, making your friends laugh at your twisted face. "I have a different job to do. This work doesn't involve the fight between central and the rebels. This work... is related to whether or not I can continue having my freedom."

You stood up, taking Mitsue and Hano with you. But before you left, you stood in front of Terunori with a smile. He mirrored your expression, except there was a slight worry in his eyes.

"So, we're going our separate ways again." He said with a shrug.

"Looks like it."

"And we just got back together again..." He pouted, making you chuckle at his face. You moved closer and wrapped your arms around him. It didn't take long for him to hug you back, cherish these last moments. He moved to your ear, whispering, "You can do it. I believe in you."

"Thank you, Terunori." You replied, breaking the hug. "I'll be cheering you on. Even if I'm not there."

"Me too."

This might be the last time you two meet. Once everyone arrives at the venue and sees you missing, you'll be immediately expelled for siding with the rebels. But your shokugeki with your mother will pause that expulsion. So, you had to win this and gain your own freedom.

If not, you'll get expelled, which is a very low chance. What is certain to happen is your mother shackling you back to Central and Azami's control.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

You stood in front of the mirror, checking your uniform for any creases or any stains. Everything had to be perfect. In just a while, the train will arrive at the venue and you'll be taken away from the main students and to the room that you prepared.

You got out of the place and to where the rest have gathered. You took a seat next to Mitsue, calming your nerves with breathing exercises.

This is the first time you'll ever go against your mother. Back in the past, she was your teacher and the one who taught you how to properly hold a spatula. She gave you your most special recipes, which were passed down to her by your grandmother, which were inherited from her family.

All those years, she would always smile and tell you what you made was delicious, even when they were burnt or something deformed and completely inedible.

But this isn't the past. She won't be giving you mercy, even if you are her daughter. She'll be giving her all, and you will too.

It doesn't matter if your mother was once a top student of Totsuki, because you yourself are one of those elites.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

The train finally came to a stop, all of the students pouring out one by one, all of them excited for the group shokugeki. Some of them were worried, some were nervous, some were excited.

As for you, you were motivated to win this.

As the rest of the students made their way to the main venue, you and the others made a different turn to a different area, to one of the practice rooms.

Once you entered the room, familiar faces came to you. This was a family matter, it was obvious that your family would be here.

(L/N) Masafumi, one of Totsuki's officials, head of the (L/N) family.

(L/N) Cécil, holder of a total of 18 stars from the WGO, (L/N) family's matriarch.

(L/N) Yvon, holder of 11 stars from the WGO, (L/N) family's youngest son.

And the stars of today's event....

(L/N) (M/N), previous second seat of Totsuki, and elite in the culinary world, (L/N) family's oldest daughter.

(L/N) (Y/N), Central's top student, previous fifth seat, previous president of Pastry and Sweet Rs, and of course, (L/N) family's one and only princess.

[Oh to be a (l/n). Too bad ioon have talent :) ]

Mitsue and the rest took a seat over to the side, a seat reserved for them only because for today, they were there as spectators while the rest of the (L/N) family were there to serve as judges by your request.

They won't be biased, they'll be judging the two of you, not as family, but as competitors.

Everyone in the room already knew that no one will be cheating, there will be no bribes, there will be no threats. This was going to be a straightforward, honest competition.

The ego and the pride of the (L/N)s are just that big.

"Competitors, to your places!" Masafumi exclaimed, standing up from his seat, holding onto a box that was filled with papers. Those were the themes, all of them were chosen by everyone but you and your mother. "I shall now choose today's theme!"

You and your mother walked over to your corner in the kitchen, awaiting for Masafumi to finish picking the theme. There were no words exchanged between the two of you, only silence and determination.

"This Shokugeki's theme shall be..." He trailed off, still twirling his hand inside before finishing out a paper. He placed the box down, reading the paper before finally announcing, "Richest memory."

With those words, hundreds upon thousands of recipes immediately rush through your head. It took only six seconds for you to choose which ones you will be making with the ingredients available for you.

"You have three hours! Create a dessert that reflects your richest memory! Let the shokugeki... BEGIN!" 

||A.N||

Anyone wanna be friends with me in Obey me? Just send me your code

Or who wants to be friends with me in Genshin? I'm in the European servers btw

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 2.6K 27
in the class you were put in after the discovery of you having the same powers of class E's sensei (not tentacles) _backstory_ you were born but then...
6.7K 155 15
A Shokugeki no Soma Love story. *Disclaimer: I don't own Shokugeki no Soma, the pictures and songs used in this story, I only own OCs and extras. If...
86.8K 3K 15
Immersed in the stressful, always active atmosphere of Totsuki Culinary Academy, the few remaining ninety-first generation students have just barely...
74.7K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...