The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
46. Deal?
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

51. 113

1.9K 95 69
By mangoezhoez

Quick background info before y'all dive into reading;;

This is a type of 'extra' but not really an extra cuz it's a whole chapter about some of your friends while you're at the training camp.

Thank you to one of the comments I got on AO3 for the brilliant idea!

But yea, you won't appear in this chapter apart from the multiple characters mentioning you ! Sorry if you're not into it :/

Quick apology to how irrelevant to the actual story some of these chapter header pictures be :DD 

But then again, not like it matters - aha

Happy reading :))

__

"Y/N... stop poking me before I make you regret your entire existence."

Shirabu grumbled as he sat up, blinking the drowsiness away as his eyes focused on the figure next to him. Instead of being met by his usual bubbly deskmate holding her pencil up to poke his cheek he was met by Kawanishi looking at him with an unamused expression.

"Harsh~" He cooed, grinning devilishly as Shirabu slapped his hand away, sitting up with a stretch of his limbs.

He yawned, glancing down at his desk as he made himself a mental note; sleeping on his school desk, number ten on his list of most uncomfortable places to sleep on.

"What do you want?" He asked, looking to the side at Kawanishi making himself comfortable in your spot.

"Do you have lunch?"

Shirabu scowled at him, shaking his head as he stood up. "Why didn't you bring your own?"

Kawanishi sighed, standing up and following after Shirabu with a slump of his back. "'Cuz it's Friday." He murmured, looking elsewhere with a whistle as Shirabu turned to glare back at him.

"How's that a good excuse?"

"Because Y/N-chan brings me a bento every Friday... But I forgot she was at the training camp." He sighs, mouth watering as he thinks back on all the bentos you had brought him throughout the year. All of them on Friday's because practice on Thursday ended earlier, so you walked back home on Thursdays.

Initially, you had offered him a bento after making an extra one to practice your culinary skills, this practice continued every Thursday and ended up becoming a free lunch for Kawanishi every Friday.

He stood in line with Shirabu, grumbling under his breath at having to buy school lunch. Especially when it was just a rice bowl and various noodle choices.

After much grumbling, he ended up buying school lunch, continuing his grumbling up until he sat with the rest of his and your teammates. All of them mingling between one another.

He sighed, sitting down as he reached for his chopsticks, flinching when Tendou called his name. He looked up, meeting his senpai's eyes from across the table.

"Where's your cute bento lunch today, Taichi-kun?" He asked, tilting his head in question as Kawanishi's face remained blank. "Ah, did your mysterious girlfriend break up with you? Don't mind." He hummed, smiling as he tried to see any change of expression on Kawanishi's face.

Kawanishi only sighed, slowly shaking his head as he picked up some noodles.

Tendou flinched, slightly narrowing his eyes as he fiddled with his chopsticks. "Was that too far? My bad, sorry Kawanishi-kun."

Kawanishi looked up mid-slurp of his noodles, shaking his hands along with his head as he slurped up the last of his noodles to be able to talk.

"No, you're fine Tendou-san." He said, placing his chopsticks down as he took a sip of his water. He looked back at Tendou once he had successfully digested his noodles. "She's at the All-Japan training camp so I didn't get a bento." He hums, picking up his chopsticks again to take another bite of his noodles.

Tendou hums, leaning back as he picks up some of his own noodles, stopping as he was about to bring them up to his mouth to look back at Kawanishi, his voice rising higher than he intended.

"Bunny-chan makes your bentos?!"

"Ah~"

Tooru sighed as he slumped onto the beanbag in the living room, yawning as he reached up to the ceiling, blocking fingers of light from his face.

"Mamma!" He called out, sitting up rapidly as his mother hummed from her spot in the kitchen.

"What is it, Ruru?"

"When's little bunny coming back?" Tooru asked, sluggishly standing up as he slowly walked to the kitchen.

His mother lightly laughed, turning towards the kitchen entrance as Tooru walked in, leaning on the refrigerator as he pouted at his mother.

"She left no more than two days ago, Ruru." She smiled, setting down her wooden spoon as she moved to the sink to wash her hands. "I don't get why you're so down in the first place, you see her once a week or three times at most, but she's going to nationals next week. So even if she were here, she'd be busy practicing and sleeping at Shiratorizawa." She shrugged, drying her hands off as she moved to stand in front of her pouting son. "It's been over half a year since she started staying at Shiratorizawa, I thought you'd be used to this by now?" She said, smiling softly up at Tooru as he pushed himself off the fridge with an exaggerated puff.

"That's exactly the point Mamma!" He grumbled, carding a hand through his brown hair as his mother held in her snickers at his childness. "She was supposed to come over today!" He flailed his arms upwards, flopping them onto his mother's shoulders as he pulled her in for a bear hug. One similar to those she'd give him when he was younger, only that now he was taller than her and not the other way around. "She promised the next time we would hang out we'd watch an alien documentary together." He murmured, his words muffled on his mother's shoulder.

She lightly laughed, patting the back of his head as Tooru continued to grumble under his breath, all of his words muffled on his mother's shoulder.

"How about you surprise her?" She ended up humming, giggling softly as Tooru shot up, holding her at arm's length as he looked down at her with stars in his eyes.

"You're a genius Ma!" He smiled brightly, leaning in to give her a quick kiss on the forehead before turning around and rushing back to his room. He came back out a couple minutes later, a bag stuffed full over his shoulder as he breathlessly stopped at the kitchen entrance, looking at his mother as she turned around from the dish she was cooking to look back at him, lifting a brow at his actions.

"Can I go out with Iwa-chan to set up a surprise for little bunny, Mamma?" He asked, smiling coyly at her as she lightly giggled, nodding as Tooru cheered, running to the front door to slip his shoes on as his mother heard him crash into multiple pieces of furniture along the way.

"I'll be back Ma!" He called out once he had successfully slipped his shoes on, waiting for her answer before opening the door.

"Be careful!" She said, Tooru humming with a short, "always" before running out the front door and skipping down the steps to the main entrance, already calling Iwaizumi as he closed the front gate behind him.

"Okay, I think that's it." Tooru hummed, crossing off 'plants' from his checklist. Iwaizumi nodded, readjusting the basket in his arms before looking at Tooru.

"Let's get some snacks."

Tooru shrugged, following Iwaizumi down the halls of the general store, throwing random sugary snacks into the basket he knew he shouldn't be eating. He stayed back as he read over the ingredients of the bag of sour patch kids he was debating over getting, looking up to notice that Iwaizumi had already walked ahead.

He kept reading over the ingredients as he looked for Iwaizumi, glancing up every now and then to make sure he wouldn't knock into anyone else until he saw Iwaizumi in the distance.

He jogged up to him, setting a hand on his shoulder as he sighed, still looking down at the bag in his hands.

"From one to ten how bad do you think tartaric acid is for the body?" Tooru asked, pouting as he looked at the bag with both of his eyebrows up.

"I'd say 6." Iwaizumi hummed, Tooru looking up at him with a scowl.

"Let me ask google-" He began, stopping when he made eye contact with the boy Iwaizumi was talking to. "Ah, long time no see Tobio-chan." He hummed, giving Kageyama his signature smile with a wave of his hand, dropping his phone back into his pocket as he (not so) discreetly placed the bag of sour patch kids in Iwaizumi's basket.

"Hello Oikawa-san." He responded with a small bow of his head, slightly tumbling forward when Iwaizumi ruffled his hair.

"How've you been kid? I haven't seen you hanging around bunny recently." Iwaizumi hummed, going back to the question he was supposed to ask him before Tooru butted in.

Kageyama meekly scratched the back of his head, avoiding eye contact as he looked down at the milk cartons in his hands. "Ah... we got into a small fight." He answered, his voice dropping into a whisper at the end of his sentence.

Iwaizumi looked up at Tooru, both of them blinking in confusion before Tooru decided to see if he could press him for more answers. "How long ago was this?"

"About three months ago." Kageyama said, pressing his lips together as he glared down at the floor below him, Tooru's next question making him freeze.

"What happened?"

Tooru gaped at Kageyama as his shoulders started to lightly shake, looking at Iwaizumi for help as he sighed, moving his hand which was resting on the back of Kageyama's neck up to his head. He slowly ruffled his hair as he tried to offer some sense of comfort.

"Hey." He said, making Kageyama slowly look up at him with glossed eyes. Both Iwaizumi's and Tooru's smiles faltering. "We're buying stuff to surprise Y/N for when she gets back, do you want to add anything?"

Kageyama sniffed his falling snot as he eagerly nodded, both Tooru and Iwaizumi smiling at him fondly.

"Alright, let's look around some more." Iwaizumi hummed, standing up straight as he turned around, Tooru and Kageyama following after him.

Kageyama tried to wipe his remaining tears away before flinching when Tooru handed him his handkerchief. He tilt his head in question.

Tooru looked forward, a faint red hue painting his ears as he murmured a response. "Use it, others might think we're bullying you or something."

He waited for Kageyama to take the handkerchief before speed walking ahead, instantly changing the subject as he picked up a stuffed bunny, starting to list out the similarities it shared with you.

"You know." Iwaizumi said, looking at Tooru with an unamused expression. "Sneaking around like that will only make us look more suspicious." He sighed, walking up to slap the back of Tooru's head as he stumbled forward at the impact, stepping out of his hiding spot behind the school's front gates.

"Well what do you suggest we do, I-wa-chan." He asked, enunciating every syllable as he crossed his arms with a pout, lifting a brow at Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi shrugged, stepping on campus as he took off the hat and glasses Tooru had handed him. "Just walk in?" He said, walking forward as Tooru silently shrieked, running after Iwaizumi to catch up to him.

"Iwa-chan!" He huffed, hiding behind his body with his hands on his shoulders, looking every which way minus where he was walking. "What if they recognize you! Put your disguise back on." He silently pleaded, getting waved off by Iwaizumi as he continued walking forward.

He ignored the surrounding gazes he was getting, heat rushing to his face as he took off his hat and stuffed it in his pocket, leaving only his glasses as a disguise.

"What makes you so sure they won't catch us?" He asked, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he tried to walk as relaxed as possible.

"It's a Friday afternoon, students are going on and off campus in casual clothes. As long as we don't look like suspicious perverts we should be fine." He huffed, looking at Tooru deflate from his peripheral vision.

"You never go along with my disguises." He murmured, pouting as he kicked a random rock in his path.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, sticking his hands in his pockets as they both stopped underneath a sign pointing in different directions.

"I went along with your disguise when we first brought bunny to Shiratorizawa." He said, turning right as they followed the directions given to them by the sign.

Tooru hummed, standing up a bit straighter as he nodded, deciding to let him off this once. After all, he did dress in a trenchcoat, fedora and sunglasses with him when they accompanied you to get your class placement.

They continued to walk in silence, ignoring the random squeals from passing girls as they followed the continuous signs in their path. Up until Tooru felt like he had been walking for a bit too long.

"Hey Iwa."

Iwaizumi hummed, glancing up at him before he briskly stopped. Iwaizumi stopping a couple steps in front of him.

"Didn't we just walk a full circle around the campus?" Tooru asked, looking back and forth as he determined he had kicked the stone sitting in the snow there no more than twenty minutes ago.

Iwaizumi hummed, looking around as he grunted, turning back towards Tooru to answer before a sickeningly sweet voice cut him off.

"Well, well well." Tooru and Iwaizumi turned towards the voice, scowl instantly painting Iwaizumi's face as Tooru lift a brow when they met a pair of ruby red eyes. "If it isn't bunny-chan's Onii-san and his best friend." Tendou grinned, stepping up to them as Semi yawned at his side, just wanting to go back to the dorms already.

"Seems like the snow missed a pair of weeds." He smirked, crossing his arms as he glared at them. "Didn't it, Semi-Semi?" He nudged Semi, taking him out of his trance as he mindlessly hummed.

He blinked the drowsiness away, slightly flinching when he looked into Tooru's eyes, eyes with an uncomfortable resemblance to yours.

He was about to call your name, Tooru beating him to it as he called his.

"Semi? Are you the Semi Eita bunny always talks about?" Tooru asked, stepping up to him as he waved at Iwaizumi to distract Tendou.

Semi lift a brow, not knowing who exactly 'bunny' was, until he connected the dots and asked for confirmation. "Is this 'bunny' of yours, Oikawa? Oikawa Y/N?"

Tooru hummed, nodding once as he put a hand out for Semi to shake. "I'm her older brother." He smiled, Semi slowly reaching for his hand. "Oikawa Tooru."

Semi nodded, shaking his hand before stepping back. "Semi Eita."

Tooru hummed, snapping his fingers as he glanced back at Iwaizumi and Tendou bickering.

"Semi-chan, could you help us go up to Y/N's dorm room?" Semi tilt his head at Tooru's question, Tooru smiled brightly as he moved his bag so it was in front of him before zipping it open. "We're just going to set up a little surprise in her room for her before she comes back from Tokyo."

Semi let out a small 'oh' as he looked at the different materials stuffed into your brother's bag, nodding as he started walking towards Tendou to drag him away from Iwaizumi before their banter would turn into punches.

"I'll lead you to it." He hummed, dragging a raging chihuahua-like Tendou with him as he walked the familiar path to your dorm room. Tooru and Iwaizumi following from a couple steps back, Tooru acting as the only buffer between Tendou and Iwaizumi.

Semi led them all the way to the dorms, prancing in without a care as he waved at the security guard on duty, no one seeming to care about the two extra visitors.

Semi lead them to a dorm labeled '113' before nonchalantly typing in your door code.

Tooru decided to ignore the fact that he knew your door code as he pranced into your room, thanking Semi one last time before he dragged Tendou away and back to their dorms, leaving Tooru and Iwaizumi alone in your room as the door shut.

A malignant grin painted Tooru's face as he set down his bag on your bed, looking up at Iwaizumi as he took a roll of tape out of his bag. "Let's get decorating, Iwa-chan."

"I can't believe Y/N-chan's already been gone for two days." Nakamoto sighed, stretching her arms up as she walked with Nakayama down the dorm halls. "I miss my favorite kouhai." She pouted, stepping to the side when Nakayama tried to flick her forehead.

"You need to stop saying that."

Nakamoto lift a brow, skipping up further ahead of Nakayama before turning to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"Blatant favoritism is bad for the hierarchy of the team." She deadpanned, Nakamoto quickly stopping as she looked into Nakayama's eyes, no sense of shame nor hint of lying in her stare.

"Pft-" Nakamoto quickly turned to look forward, clapping a hand over her mouth to stop any noise from coming out as she desperately tried to compose herself.

Once close enough, she turned to look back at Nakayama, nodding once as she bit into her cheek, trying to distract herself from breaking out in giggles.

"You're right captain. I won't let you down." She hummed, standing straight in salute as she pressed her lips together..

Nakayama waved her off, walking forth as Nakamoto followed after her.

"Anyways, Mieko-" She began, stopping when they heard something fall over in the dorm they had just walked past, a string of curses following after it. Curses flowing out of a relatively low voice, a voice which didn't belong to the owner of the dorm. "Hey Mieko?"

Nakayama hummed, unconsciously stepping closer to the door of said dorm.

"Isn't this Y/N-chan's dorm?"

Nakayama nodded, reaching for the handle and slowly turning it before slightly pushing it open. The muffled voices from the outside suddenly became crystal clear, and when Nakayama pushed the door open fully to see two boys wrestling in the midst of your room, red filled Nakamoto's vision.

Nakayama stepped up too late to stop her as she threw herself at the boy on top, tackling him on the ground and spinning dramatically before stopping. Nakamoto hovered over the boy underneath her, pinning him on the ground with her knees as she held his arm back behind his back with one hand. Her other hand up to his hair as she pulled his head back to look into his eyes.

"Now, who are you?" She seethed, sending a chill down the boy's spine as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. "And what are you doing in my kouhais room?!"

"Yuri." Nakayama said, helping Tooru up from the place he was previously being pummeled at. "Let him go."

Nakamoto redirected her glare up to Nakayama, clicking her tongue when she saw she was serious before letting go of Iwaizumi and standing up. She walked in front of Tooru, crossing her arms as she looked at him, nodding back at Iwaizumi who was breathing heavily on the place she had just tackled him to. "You know him?"

Tooru nodded, scratching the back of his head as he gave Iwaizumi an apologetic expression. "Yea, he's my best friend."

Nakamoto hummed, stepping to his side as she went back to glaring down at Iwaizumi who was slowly sitting up.

Nakayama sighed, turning to Tooru as she gave him a small smile. "What brings you all the way here, Tooru-chan?"
"Ah—we were setting up a surprise for little bunny." He explains, suddenly thankful he had met your senpais beforehand and successfully avoided a fierce tackle by your junior high delinquent senpai. "Since when she gets back, she'll most likely sleep here instead of walking all the way back home."

Nakayama hums, glancing around with Nakamoto as they see the added decorations your brother had brought. Be it new plushies, new canvases and pictures, or new indoor plants, your room seemed more bright—and tidy—than a week ago. The hand drawn banner at the wall right across the door only adds onto it.

Nakayama hummed, setting a hand on Nakamoto's shoulder as she pulled her in closer to her, and farther from Iwaizumi. "We'll leave you to it then Tooru-chan. Call us if you need anything, we're at room three hundred twentynine." She hummed, smiling sweetly at Tooru as he eagerly nodded.

"Of course!" He slightly bowed his head, following after them as they walked the couple steps to the door of your room. "Thank you Nakayama-san, Nakamoto-san."

Nakayama hummed, pushing Nakamoto out of your room before turning to wave back at Tooru. "Goodnight Tooru-chan."

Tooru slightly bowed, smiling brightly at Nakayama as she closed the door. He turned around, looking down at Iwaizumi resting on the ground, his back to your drawer as he evened out his breathing. "Can't believe a girl treated you like a raggedy doll." He smirked, Iwaizumi's face instantly heating up as he turned away, looking out the window.

"Sh-shut up! I can't fight girls."

Tooru snickered, walking over to the pile of trash before swooping it all up. "Whatever you say, Iwa-chan."

Happy full-sun day ☀️💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
210K 5.7K 44
it was a mutual belief between Kyoya Ootori and Y/N L/N that nothing in life comes for free. everything has a price, be it monetary or not. neither o...
140K 4.3K 6
"You should've gone to Shiratorizawa." An AU where the first words your soulmate says to you appear on your wrist on your 14th birthday.
77.2K 2K 28
-COMPLETED- After Thanos snapped half of all life the remaining Avengers don't know what to do. This is a story about what happens during the five ye...