Just Too Different Season Two

By Desglizzy

(In order to understand Season 2 you must read the first book. Just Too Different. It's located on my page. )... More

Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
August's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Ryan's Pov
Final

Ryan's Pov

2K 79 2
By Desglizzy

Ryan Pov
So the girls and I just landed in LA. We have along day ahead of us. I need to start getting ready for the Grammy's tonight. It starts at 7 p.m. And it's 2 now!

Ava has been a good little baby so far. On the jet she didn't cry one bit. If she stays like this all weekend then we won't have a problem.

The girls and I got off the jet with the bodyguards. We got in a waiting car while they put our bags in the back trunk. My team and everything are already down here. The came yesterday to make sure everything was right. The only thing I need to do is first go to the rehearsal. I doing a tribute to Stevie Wonder with Ed Sheeran and this other guy from Texas. I forget his name. But after the rehearsal I have to go get fitted for the dress. My manager already got us rooms. She did that ahead of time because everyone was going to be booked up.

In the car Ava fell asleep. She's still on schedule because this is the time she usually goes to sleep. The girls on the other hand were having a full conversation about what they're going to do when I finish all my business work and have time.

Kay- I wanna go to the beach.

Chay- And the mall.

Mya- Amusement park!

Kay- That too.

I chuckled.

Me- Are y'all done?

Mya- You were listening?

Me- How can I not? *Laughs*

Kay- Well since you were listening. Can you take us?

Me- How about tomorrow? *Smiles* You'll have more time with me.

Mya- I like that.

Chay- Me too. *Smiles*

Kay- But the beach is calling me!

She reached out her hands as we drove past the beach.

Me-*Laughs* And what's it saying?

Kay- Kayden you need to come to the beach today!

I chuckled at Kay and her silliness. I stopped when Ava started coughing.

Me- You ok there muffin.

I wiped her mouth with her baby bib. She only woke up for a second and went back to sleep.

Kay- Has uncle August called?

Me- Not yet. Why, you miss him already?

She smiled.

Kay- I was just wondering.

August left at 1 some in the morning to Dubai. I'm guessing he should be there by now. He's probably sleep though. It's night over there.

We pulled up to the Grammy's building. They were decorating it. They already had the red carpet down. The driver opened the door for us. I covered Ava up with her blanket and got her car seat out the car.

Me- Come on girls. Let's go.

I had Ava in her car seat in one hand and Kayden's hand in the other hand. We walked through the red carpet to the back of the building and in the doors. I smiled at everyone and walked to my dressing room. I sat Ava car seat down and got her out. That's when my manager Jas came in.

Jas- *Smiles* Hey you made it!

Me- Of course. *Smiles*

I gave her a hug. She tickled Ava.

Jas- *Sighs* Today has been long.

Me- I assume it has. *Chuckles*

Jas- *Chuckles* Well they're ready for you.

Me- Now?

Jas- Now. Ed just got here and we need this to be over and done with so when can move on with the rest of our day.

She checked the clock.

Jas- Godsh it's 3 now. While you rehearse I'm going to go off and check on your dresses ok.

Me- Ok.

Jas- Alright. When you're done with this come downtown to the store "Barnish" that's where we got your dresses from. We are going to get them fitted there.

Me- Ok. I got you.

Jas- Alright. Bye girls.

Them- *Smiles* Bye!

Jas- Bye AA. *Smiles*

Jasmine walked out.

Me- Ok girls. Watch Ava while I go do this rehearsal.

I sat Ava down in her car seat.

Me- If she cries there's her bottle and here's her paci. She probably go to sleep.

Them- Ok.

Me- And by the looks of it. Y'all have snacks. *Chuckles*

I looked around at all the snacks they had set up.

Me- Ok. *Smiles* I'll be back shortly.

I kissed their cheeks and Ava's. I walked out the room and down the hall to the stage. When I got there I was greeted by a lot of people. I smiled. I got set up in my place.

Stage Director- You'll start here on the walk way. Then you'll say "Hello" to Stevie and make your way up the stairs. Everything has to be quick.

He was saying these things as he was showing me them.

SD- You'll perform the first song with the men around you. Then on the next song Ed will come out and so on. Don't forget to smile and have fun.

I chuckled. We went through the whole performance. When we finished it was 4:30. I made my way to the dressing room and scooped the girls up and we left. By the time we got to the store it was 5:00. When I got fitted for me dress it was 6:00.

We rushed over to my hotel and started getting ready. I got the girls ready first and then I got dressed.

Pulling up to the Grammy's it was hectic. Jas took the girls while I walked the red carpet. When I got in the building and got to my seat I saw the girls sitting quietly waiting for me. I sat through most of the show until it was my time to perform. The girls walked backstage with me and I got ready. I put on my dress #2 and got my hair flat iron. Then my phone rung.

*******Phone Convo******

Me- Hello?

I put the phone on speaker.

Aug- Wussup.

The Girls- Hey Uncle A.

Aug- *Chuckles* What's poppin baes.

Me- Hey August. By the way your on speaker so don't say anything inappropriate.

Aug- I jus called ta wish ya good luck.

Me- Aww thank you babe.

The hairstyle started touching up my hair.

Aug- Ya nervous?

Me- Of course.

Aug- Don be. Ya gone be straight.

Me- I hope so....Good luck on your show too.

Aug- Thank Ya.

Me- How's Dubai so far?

Aug- It's straight. We goin out tama ta da some "exploring".

Me- Trav like it?

Aug- Moo like luh.

I laughed.

Aug- I'm gonna be watchin Ya.

Me- You just made me more nervous.

He chuckled.

Aug- Ya got dis.

Jas- You're on in 5.

Me- Ok. Aug baby I got to go. Love you.

Aug- Luh ya ta.

******End of Phone Convo****

I ended the call. Me and the girls walked out the dressing room. I walked to my spot and they went to their seats. Somebody handed me a mic and it was show time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 122 36
If you haven't read the 1st and 2nd book to this series, then you will be confused, so go read the 1st and second book. With graduation and prom righ...
221K 9.9K 45
***Sequel to FOUND. I would recommend reading the first book before you read this one!
1.6K 78 44
She's backkkkk. But this time she has a secret. A huge secret. It's 2 years later and Nyah has finally found peace. She has a new job, a new persona...
380K 18.6K 71
Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before you read this one. Thanks.