Sweet Mistake...| KTH ✓

נכתב על ידי tanniesmae

Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with... עוד

1. Nightmare!
2. My Fantasy!
3. Turning back
4. Thank you
5. Accident
6. Stay with Us..
7. We are just FRIENDS!
8. One Good Day
9. Surprise!!!
10. The Truth..
11. Story
12. My Moon..
13. I heard it all!
14. Stuck with you
15. My Euphoria
16. Souvenir
17. Get Together Party
18. I'm back!!!
19. Are you scared?
20. I want her!
21. Your lips..
22. An offer
23. Help me..
24. Disappear
25. Without you...
26. The Box
27. Fire!!!!
28. It's Him!!!
29. Breakup..
30. That's me!
31. Will you marry me?
33. Promise!
34. The Kiss
35. I hate you!
36. Fade away
37. I know
38. My Moonlight
39. One LAST time
EPILOGUE - The conclusion
Acknowledgments

32. It's a trick

593 69 312
נכתב על ידי tanniesmae

A loud sobbing was coming from the corner of the empty corridor. Tae was passing by and heard the sob. He came across, saw Chrissy crying her eyes out. He couldn't ignore her grief simply like that, as he knew she was the daughter of Mr. James Beckham.

"Excuse me, are you okay?"

She cried even more, "No I'm not." She spoke without looking at him.

"May I know what happened?" He mumbled.

"Like, who are you to ask it?" She covered her face and did not see him.

"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm.. I'm sorry.." She raised her neck. "Taehyung.. It was.. you... I didn't recognize.. Sorry.." She said in between sniffs, making puppy eyes.

"It's okay.. If there is anything I can help with, let me know." He said before turning.

She wiped her tears. "Can you help me with the Art festival?" She held his hand, stopping him from behind.

He shrugged taking his hand back and he felt uncomfortable, "How can I help in that? That festival is open for everyone.."

"I know.. But I have no one to participate with. Everybody rejected me. I just prepared a script for a drama and I didn't get any main male lead for it. I literally asked everyone but instead they bullied me. BADLY!" She again started to weep.

"What about your friends?"

"I don't have any male friends..." She continued, "I created this script with all my heart. But it is of no use... Just like me! I'm useless!!!" She cried loudly, covering her face.

"Okay, relax.. Let me find someone for you." Tae said. "Umm.. What's your name again? Chri-" He contemplated while thinking.

"Christina.. You can call me Chrissy."

"Okay.. whatever.. Now don't cry. I'll find someone." Tae did not bother to reach her name.

"At least say, whom will you find?" She whined.

"Jungkook may be.. He will never say no to me."

"Do you want your sister to kill me?" She raised her brows.

"Huh? What's that for?"

"Don't you know..? They are 'Lovebirds' of our college. I can't bug in to their space!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Fine.. Just leave it Tae! Anyway thanks for your concern! But I'll damn report this to my Dad, saying that, I did not get a single effing partner in this damn institution! And I got bullied too.. My Dad thought this was good institution but-"

"Are you insane? Why are you taking this matter to your Dad? I said, I'll find someone.. Isn't it?" Tae tried to stay calm.

"When? After the festival?"

"Just give me some time.." He lowered his voice.

"I can't.. I'm sorry! .. I'm reportin-" She turned saying.

"Wait-" He called.

She turned again to him, "What?.... Will you help me with the script?"

"Okay! But don't report all this to your Dad!" Tae clenched his strap of his bag-pack.

"If you say so... umm.. Fine then! Meet me in the auditorium tomorrow, after the classes..." She twinkled her eyes and turned her back to him with a smirk.

.

"Eavesdropping Jimin and Yoomi was never a bad idea!" She thought to herself wiping her fake tears with an evil smirk. "Yoomi.. You took Jimin away from me isn't it? He insulted me in front of you that day.. Because of you! How can I just leave it?... Well, prepare yourself for the disaster baby.." She flicked her hair.

Next day in auditorium:

"Here is your part of script." Chrissy handed some pages to Taehyung who was standing in front, crossing his arms vexed.

"As we are running out of time and you will be too busy to give me the appointment, we should hurry practicing the drama. So you better co operate."

"Well, let me see the script first." He took the pages and his eyes widened.

"What the hell is this!" Taehyung held the paper in front her face.

"That's the climax part.. and that only scene will be there in the beginning of the drama to make the drama more interesting-"

Her words were cut off by Taehyung by throwing off the paper aggressively. "Be in your limits! I can't say those things like that! Change the script or else, I'm not doing this!"

"I'm not saying you to marry me for real! It's just the drama... This scene is very important Taehyung.. Please understand."

"I can't say those words to anybody! You got that?" He crossed his arms.

"Well... You are saving those words to tell Yoomi.. Isn't it? But poor you.. It's too late to tell her... You are now engaging to somebody else.." She smirked looking at him.

A sudden coldness hit him, "How.. how do you know about Yoomi and me...?"

"I know everything Tae... But if you help me with the script, I'll help you to meet her, as you were trying too hard to meet her." She offered.

"Will you really help me? Will I able to meet her?" His words became too soft and he saw her with brooding eyes.

"Just do as I say.." She smirked.

"Tell me!"

"Ahaan haan haan.. It won't be just like that.. May be a deal? What say?"

"Okay! Just tell me what!"

"Before I could help you, help me with the scripts first. Just practice that scene, now! And I'll just arrange a meet with Yoomi! It's a promise.. Immediately after this.."

He agreed with a heavy feeling even though he don't wanted to do this.

He knelt before her, holding her hand.

"Will you marry me?" He agitated after saying.

-

Yes! It was perfect timing as she planned.

"Yoomi.. Please Stop.."

"Teddyy babyy .. Why are you rushing behind her.. let's go in.. come on."

"What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind?!!! Leave my hand! ... Yoomi .. Ah ... Yoomi!!" Tae swept off her hand forcefully.

"Ah! Tae!.. What happened?!" She whined rubbing her wrist.

He turned to her, holding her shoulders aggressively which made her whole body twitch. "What the hell did you just do?! Yoomi will think that you are my fian-"

She smirked while he was bawling.

Tae's eyes widened, "You just made this all up?!!! You just.. you just tricked me! Aren't you?" He shook her shoulders again.

"Ah! Who thought, tricking you was this easy? .... Still, I did kept my promise.. I did arrange, Yoomi to meet you isn't it?" She smiled innocently as if nothing had happened.

He pushed her, "This will get more complicated than I thought!" He rubbed his forehead in agitation.

"Just accept the fact that you can't confess her now and you already agreed for engagement. So what's the big deal? By the way who is your fiance-to-be?"

"That's none of your business and get lost!"

~•~•~•~•~•~

"We are moving to the main city, Yoomi."

"Mom! You are not playing with me right now!" I clutched my phone.

"Yoomi, your Dad and I are decided to move there. You cannot trouble Hobi and Jin throughout your graduation. Isn't it?" Mom spoke.

"I cannot believe! But why suddenly Mom? Did Hobi say anything that he cannot manage if I stay here?!"

"No no! He didn't say anything. First of all, he don't know that we are moving.." Mom sighed. "Yoomi... The thing is... we cannot miss you anymore! We just want you to stay with us."

"But Mom-"

"Don't worry Yoomi.. Our new house is only few blocks away from Hobi's home. You still can go to college with them... So please pack everything immediately. We will be there at tomorrow night."

"Thank god.. only few blocks.. Okay, I'll pack my things." I sighed and disconnected the call went to say this to Hobi and Jin.

~~~~~

Next day:

"Didn't you check it before? What to do now? I have early classes today! It's getting late now!!" I crossed my arms, standing beside the car.

"I'm sorry Bee.. I missed to give it to the regular service.." Jin said while checking the engine of the car.

"Jin, let it be. Let's go by bus." Hobi replied.

I glanced my wrist watch, "Oh shit! My class will start in less than 20 minutes! Let's run!"

[You can sing, Dashi run run run.. 😂]

Finally we reached the bustand, but we just missed the bus.

"Stop!!.... Arghhh... stop!!" We rushed behind the bus, shouting. But no use.

"Hell! We just missed it!" I picked the tiny stone and threw at the direction of the bus, in frustration.

"Coo Coo, calm down! Let's wait for another bus.." Hobi held my shoulder.

We sensed some vehicle was honking behind us. We wavered and moved aside.

The car parked right beside of us. The dark glass of the car alighted and it was Tae in the back seat.

"Yoomi.. Hobi .. Jin.. I will drop you guys.... Please get in." Tae requested.

"Can you watch your own business, Mr. Kim? We don't need your help, thanks!" I crossed my arms.

"Pleas-" Tae's words were cut off by a loud horn from behind.

It was Jimin in his Harley's, stopped in the space between Tae's car and us.

"Hey, Jimmyyy.." I exclaimed as I side eyed Tae. Are you feeling the same, like what I felt yesterday, Tae?... Teddy baby.. huh! I rolled my eyes.

"Are you still here, Yoomi? Classes are about to start!"

"I know right? But our car-"

"There is no time to talk, Come on. I'll drop you." He Shoved his thumb gesturing me to sit.

I saw Hobi and Jin, with 'what to do?' eyes. They just nodded in agreement.

"Bye Hobi.. Jin.. I'm sorry to leave you like this." I spoke as I sat behind Jimin holding his shoulders.

"It's okay, we will come by bus. Anyways we are not late. Bye Coo Coo." Hobi waved.

"Yoomi!" Tae called me.

"Jimin, let's go!" I tapped his shoulder and I just glanced Tae who was helplessly staring at me.

Jimin started his bike and we rode to school.

~~~~~~

In the practice hall (Auditorium):

"No no.. not like that.. Just raise your left hand like this." Jimin flexes his hand.

"Like this?" I asked while I tried to match his moves.

"Umm.. no no.. Like this.. Wait let me help you.." Jimin softly clasped my hand and helped me to match his moves according to the beats.

"Okay, perfect! ... Now for the next verse,

'I never knew, I never knew, you could hold moonlight in your hands, till the night I held you'

We will join our hands like this, called duet move. So keep your left hand on my shoulder and right hand on my left hand." Jimin held me through my waist softly, taking my right hand in his hand.

"1.. 2.. 3.. 4 .. keep your right leg front.... now left..... Yes.. 5.. 6.. 7 .. 8.. Perfect." Jimin smiled.

"It feels easy now." I smiled too.

"Okay, I'll start the music again. Let's practice once again with the song."

He played my favorite song, I remember, I told you about it in the beginning. Well it is all memory now. And I purposefully chose this song to trigger Tae. Well, how can I just leave it that way? Isn't it?

We both moved together effortlessly for the beats.

But the sudden voice at the entrance made us pause the dance and Jimin was holding me through my waist. We both looked at the entrance.

"Yoomi! Are you participating in festival with this guy!? That too a duet!?" Tae bawled.

"Uh! .. I know it's your institution! But still, have some manners before bugging in!" I rolled my eyes while releasing from Jimin's hand.

"Answer my question!"

"Like, why should I? I don't need your permission to do what I like!" I retorted.

"Yoomi.." He softened his voice, "I know you are mad at me.. But listen, it's not-"

"I told you, it's not my concern! Do whatever you want and for the sake of heaven, do not disturb me again!"

"Yoomi.. please I need to talk with you."

"Well, what you think you are doing right now?!" I raised my brow.

"I mean, not here! I need to talk personally." Tae glanced Jimin for a second.

"See, there is nothing personal between us! And more over I'm not interested to listen to you." I said and turned to Jimin, "I'm sorry Jimmyyy... Let's practice tomorrow! Now please can you drop me off to home?" I smiled at him.

"Sure, why not?!"

Tae clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "I'm not letting you to practice here! You can't come here to practice from tomorrow! It's my order.. I'll see how can you do this!"

"What the hell!! Have gone nu- Arghh!"

"Taehyung! You are misusing your authority!" Jimin retorted.

"It's my institution! I can do whatever I want.." Tae censured at him.

"Oh! You are going in that way? Fine then!!!" I crossed my arms and turned to Jimin. "Hey Jimmyyy.. You know, my parents are moving to this city today. And I'll be staying there from today itself.. So just come to my house, we will practice there from tomorrow. They will be happy to see you."

"What!" Tae baffled. "No.. Yoomi!"

"Keep your bloody auditorium to yourself! We don't need that! Bye!" I glared at Taehyung and went out taking my bag from the corner. Jimin too followed my lead.

-

"He's jealous .. Isn't he?" I giggled covering my mouth on the way.

"Hundred percent. But I don't understand, why he betrayed you if he likes you that much? Like, he is getting engaged to Chrissy after cheating on you, I can't even imagine that in my wildest dreams!"

"Let him.. I don't care!"

"Hmm.. Leave it." He paused, "I forgot to ask, did you get that report?"

"What report?"

"Ah.. nothing.. a..academics.." He rubbed his nape, sheepishly.

~~~~~~

In the new house:

"How long it has been, without you by our side while dinner.." My Dad caressed my head while eating.

"Eat some more, I made your favorite dish." Mom added some more food to my plate.

"Mom.. enough.. I can't eat.. that mushh." I spoke in stuffed mouth.

"How's your practice going? I heard you that you are participating in K&K Art festival?" Dad asked.

"Umm, Jimin ishh helping me shoo mushh." I smiled while still munching my food.

"I'm glad that he is your friend." Dad smiled. "Yoomi, we just wanted to talk about something."

"Um.. y-yes.. Dad.." I felt a knot inside my throat and gulped.

"I know, we are being strict all this time.. But is there anyone out there, who you Love?.. I mean, do you have any boyfriend?" Dad asked as if it is a simple question.

I choked all my food and coughed.

Is it my parents? I rechecked them again.

"Uhmm Dad.. I.. I don't have any... As you already fixed my date with Jim..in.. Isn't it?" I gulped lowering my head.

"Jimin?! ... Who told you this? We never fixed your date.." Dad puzzled.

~~~~~

Next day (At college Cafeteria):

"Hey.. Yoomi.. How's your new house? Today we are practicing at your house, isn't it?" Jimin cheered.

"Not today.... may be some other day.."

"What happened? Why are you sad? Why are you covering your nose? You got runny nose?"

"Uh..hmm.."

"Coffee makes you feel better.. Wait, let me bring it for you." He slightly ruffled my head and went to bring coffee for us.

As I waited for Jimin, I stared at my kerchief and I rushed to the nearest washroom, where there was nobody. I stood in front of the sink and splashed water all over my face. It was cold. I washed my face.

I heard the creaky sound of door behind me. I didn't bother to turn around and just glanced the mirror, which was in front of me.

"Jungkook?!" I exclaimed looking at his reflection. He came in.

"I'm.. I'm sorry.." He spoke from behind, coming closer.

"Sorry for what?!" I puzzled.

He suddenly pressed a kerchief against my nose. I was soon unconscious.

________________________________

Hello my Tannies😃

What's your review on Jungkook kidnapping Yoomi?

I may or may not post next chapter on next Sunday.. It depends on my schedule🙃

And I'd like to ask the earliest apologies for this. 🙏(So I kept this chapter quiet lengthy.. )

Can I get that lil' star from your side? 👉👈

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

47.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
83.8K 5.3K 22
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha; he's not your typical alpha. He finally discovered his love, having looked for her for nearly a decade. Ten year...
9.3K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
98.3K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...