๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž -๐‹...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

A girl from a different dimension who is an orphan and dies tragically for someone she didn't know but what h... More

Death and rebirth
Bubbler
Adrien's birthday party
Mr. pigeon
Timebreaker
Copycat
Lady Wifi
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Dark cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
Princess fragrance
The origins pt.1
The origins pt.2
Animan
Pixelator
Kung Food
Reflekta
Antibug....oh, no no I'm azula
Volpina
Season 2
The collector
Prime Queen
Chloe's birthday/ despair bear
Riposte
Dark owl
Giant angel baby
Glaciator
Secret out/ Sapotis
Captain hardrock
Syren
Zombizou
Frozer
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฝ.1
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฝ.2
Catalyst
Mayura
Season 3
Chameleon
Weredad
Animaestro
Question?
Silencer
What if
Oblivio
Reflektadoll
Stormy weather 2.0
Miraculer
Timetagger
Desperada
Startrain
Cat blanc
Ladybug
New guardian
Season 4
Truth
Gang of secrets
I'm sorry, what?!
Su-Han
Digital crusher
Second chance movie/1. Piece of work
[Movie] 2. Too stubborn
[Movie] 3. Queen bee

Befana... mama...dada

4.4K 159 6
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Chloé p.o.v. -

"So, you forgot to get marinette a present for her birthday? We still have time to get one right now." Luka says as we both walk inside the mall and look at different stores for the perfect gift for marinette.

"I know, I totally forgot that today was her birthday but I know what to get her. It's pretty easy to know what she likes but I think she doesn't need an adrien poster since his already going to be there in a flesh, so I will get her a sewing machine and a kit." I said with a smile as we both saw the store we were looking for.

"Well, Let's go in and head to the party. It's starts in 1 hour and we need to help them out with the decorations." Luka looks down at his watch and I nodded with a smile.

"Okay, Let's do this." I call out an employee for recommendations.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

"Now, Let's head to the party and help out our friends." I smile as me and luka headed to the park were the birthday party is going to take place.

"Yeah." He says with a smirk as he puts his right arms around me and headed to the place. We were in the bridge where me and luka had our Valentines date ruined, me and luka were just walking when suddenly a bright light up on us and we closed our eyes. That's when we open them again because the light went away and we could hear a baby crying along with laughter, we look up in shock to see two blonde baby's falling down toward us.

"What the hell?!" We shout as we catch the baby's in time making them look at us with a smile, I was holding the crying baby while luka was holding the excited one.

"Mama!" The crying boy said as he hugs me close and I look down in shock. "What? Mama?" Me and luka asked confused.

"Papa!" The baby in Luka's hand says as he reached for luka to touch his face, making luka look at him in shock. "Papa?!" Luka asks in shock and we both look at the sky confused. I look down at the crying baby again which I noticed that they have names on their shirts.

"How did they just fall from the sky? I mean I know is not normal, should we tell the police and hand them... over to them?" Luka asks but I could tell that he was conflicted as I was because I didn't want them turn in to the police.

"No! Let's just bring them with us... I mean we can't just go to the police and say that the baby's came from the sky. They will think we are crazy... look they have their names in the shirts, the one I'm holding is Angel and what about the other baby?" I showed him the name making the baby smile at luka, Luka looks down at the baby he was holding to check the name.

"His name is Harry, isn't that the movies/book characters name? You know the boy who lived?" He asks me knowing that I like that book and I nodded with a laugh, making the baby's laugh along with me.

"You still remember the book I like?" I asked as try to hold the baby and pick up marinette's present on the floor that I had drop to catch Angel.

"I don't know why, but I don't want to give them to the police. Is it strange to you?" I asked as we look down at the giggling baby's with a smile and making luka look down at them with a smile.

"No, not really I feel the same way as you do and the fact that they called us mama and papa makes a little sense. I mean I get the feeling they come from the future.. I don't know is just a thought." He says with a small blush thinking that this boys were our kids in his head but he couldn't know that but I had that feeling to and because I'm a miraculous holder it was a possibility.

'What if his right? Than that means we have kids?!' I thought and I started to blush hard at the thought of me and luka marrying one day and having a small family together.

"I think your into something here luka, I mean we have super heroes that save the day and magic is their powers right. So maybe they got into the past by accident and I guess we have to do everything we need to bring them back to the future." I said looking down at the baby's with a smile but now I remember that we had to go to the party.

"Oh shoot! We still need to go to the party!" I said as we both walked to the party but it was heavy to carry Angel and the gift. "Here, let me grab the gift while you take the baby's." Luka says and I nodded as he grabs the gift and I grab harry with my other hand. I made sure to have both boys secured in my hands as they both shouted with happiness.

"Mama, mama!" They said with a smiles and I panic as people by us look at me weird and I give them an awkward smile. "Shhh, not in front of people." I said with a whisper making them put a finger to there lips making a shush sound.

"Aww, you guys are cute." I said as me and luka arrive to the park. "What do we say when they asked who the baby's are?" Luka asks as we get close to our friends and we stop to think for a while.

"That's it! We just say that there are my little cousins, they are from my mothers side and they just going to stay until the mother finished the big project at New York." I said coming up with a big lie and he nods with a smirk.

"That's a great story you came up with in a short notice, the only thing is we need to explain is to why they call us mom and dad. But for now let's worry about that later okay." Luka says and I nodded, I came close to see marinette being lead to us with a blindfold on her guided by alya.

"Happy birthday marinette!" All of us shouted, she comes around to greet us and she stops as she looks at the baby's confused.

"Who are they?" She asks as harry and Angel made baby noises as they wave at marinette, she giggles and grabs there small hand to greet them.

"They are so cute, what are their names?" She asks and I look at her with a smile. "Marinette, meet harry and Angel they are cousins of mine from my moms side. I offer to take care of them while my aunt has a big project to do in New York and didn't trust anyone else to take care of them." I explained and she nods and takes the gift from luka with a smile and looks inside.

"Wow! You got me a new sewing machine and a kit! It's amazing Chloé, thanks." She thanks me with a big smile as she hugs the gift I got her, me and luka smile at her as she blushes when she suddenly sees us together with the baby's in my hands.

(To marinette p.o.v.)

'Wow~ they look like an actually family.' Marinette thinks as she watched Chloé with luka as they go to pick up something for the kids to eat and feed them.

(End of marinette p.o.v.)

"Mango~ looks like they like mango. Isn't that right Angel~ harry~." I said with my baby voice and feed them small piece of mango to making them happily clap there hands.

"Here, don't want them to get dirty." Luka hands me a small napkin to clean their mouths. "Your right, I'm just worry how my dad or the staff will react because I don't think I have an aunt from my mothers side. I don't think ladybug and chat noir could help either." I said as we look at our friends hanging out and having fun, I could see marinette and Adrien talking, well kinda talking but adrien puts a gift on her hand making her look at it with happiness.

"Why not? Wouldn't ladybug and chat noir know how too, I mean they do have magic to make them heroes so maybe they could find a way to bring them back safely." He says and I nodded with a thought. That's when I heard singing and I look up to see a lady looking like a witch but riding a broom motorcycle.

🎶 La Befana comes at night on her shaky broom in flight, she gives out candy to those who are dandy🎶. She sings as she comes down to the ground standing in front of marinette and her friends while luka stood in front of me shielding me and the kids from her. "Grandma?" Marinette asks confuse and worried as some of the kids backaway and adrien was one of those.

"You lied to your grandma, marinetta." She says as she gets close to her, marinette and alya tried to argue that she didn't lie about them throwing a birthday surprise or didn't mean to hurt her feelings but it seems that, luka guides us to hide behind the bushes and I couldn't just leave the kids with luka and transform as queen bee so I'll be watching things go from here.

That's when Chat noir appears to fight la befana but gets interrupted by marinette's mom who was transform into an angel, la befana was about to shoot him with her weapon when she ran out. Alya look at all of us with eager to help her friend.

"We have to do something and quick." Alya says looking at all of who were hiding, we all nodded. I look down to see if Angel and Harry were okay only to sweatdrop to see them clapping at this chaos making me believe that they have seen this before.

"Marinette is not a liar!" Alya says as she throws plates at the grandma which she dodged every plate and points her weapon at alya with a glare, she turns alya into black smoke or something freezing her in place. Kim comes from behind la befana which didn't happen because she shots him making turn black stone.

"Kim! Alya!" I said as me and luka stood behind the table and the others in front of us, la befana points at all of us with a glare. "That's what you get for stealing candy, you bunch of ill mannered kids!" She says looking at me, the baby's and luka for a moment but she goes back to rose because rose defends marinette.

"Don't touch marinette! She's the nicest person in the world!" Rose yells at la befana making her glare at her. "Didn't you know is not really good manners to interrupt an adult! But it's quite noble of you to stickup for your friends. Okay I shall make you.... a fairy!" She shoots rose with her weapon making her turn into a fairy but to me she looks more like an angel.

"Your going to help me discipline your friends ha, ha, ha!" She laughs but than she noticed that chat noir was taking marinette away from her and she orders her minions to go after them. I made to grab the rope around rose feet with one hand while I was holding Angel with the other and luka was behind me holding harry and the other hand on the rope

"We won't let you hurt marinette!" Luka and I told la befana who looks at us. "Is that how you speak to your elders? How rude!" She shoots all of our friends except me and luka along with the kids as she sees luka protecting us from her.

"Hmmm, what a wonderful person protecting his girlfriend and his kids~. Should I or should I not?" She asks with a smirk on her face but changes her mind quickly. "Nah, I'll leave you guys alone here since it's a family this baby's will need it." She says and quickly leaves the park to look for marinette.

'damn! I can't leave and help ladybug and chat noir with this one, I have to take care of Angel and harry.' I thought as I look down at Angel and harry as luka handed me one of them.

"Should we leave or stay?" Luka asks as he looks at the place and then he looks back at me with a frown worried about me and the kids. I shake my head and kiss his cheek.

"Nah, I'm sure that she won't come back ladybug and chat noir will save the day." I said and he nodded, he guides me to sit down at the music studio and I put the kids down two.

"Harry and Angel, do you think something happen in their time. Is that why they are with us or just an accident that happened?" Luka asks as he tickles Harry's stomach and I did the same with Angel making both baby's giggle and clap their hands.

"They are so cute~." I kiss angel's cheek with a big smile already feeling connected to them and promise to protect them with my life. "They sure are, they must have gotten the looks from you." Luka says and I shake my head.

"It seems that harry looks like you and Angel looks like me when I was a baby. My dad always told me that my eyes were like they were about to cry or emotional but it was something that I had on me until i grew up now, and harry has some black hair on his head." I said as I showed him some of Harry's black hair making him smile.

"Your right! And about that theory of yours is probably true. Future us knew that it was dangerous for them or that they are being targets then they would be sure to send them here with us and if it was an accident they would have come for them quickly." He says making some sense and nodded.

"That's true, I mean if my kids were in danger and didn't have anyone to be protected than I'll send them with me. If it was an accident I would have quickly go after them and get them back home safe along with you on my side." I said and we turn around to see the miraculous cleaning up everything and going back to normal, I was glad to see my friends all back together safe and sound.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

When everything was back to normal and our friends were enjoying the party as they dance. Me and luka got tired of dancing with the boys in our hands, they went to sleep as we sit down on a bench with my free hand holding an ice cream for the both of us. It hand mint ice cream and the bottom party had cookies and cream Andre was going to put honey ice cream on the very top for the kids but I told him that they were already full and I wanted them to sleep early and didn't want the kids to wake up early with sugar rush, making him nod.

"This day was the strangest day of all, firsts we meet our future baby's, marinette's grandma almost comes after us and now what... me find out your a hero in secret or something like that." He guess the last part making me freeze in shock but I made sure not to react and give out a smile.

"Even if I did, I would do it to protect you and the people.... yeah it was a strange day for us today. Ohh, look marinette's parents are coming in with the cake which means that we're about to sing happy birthday to her." I said trying to change the topic and it works as we stood up to sing happy birthday to her as she hugs her grandma.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear marinette, happy birthday to you~." We all sing with a smile as both Ivan and Kim pull her up to blow out the candles. I watch as adrien gives his gift to marinette making me laugh a little along with luka.

"Can't believe that he hasn't even noticed her feelings towards him. Oblivious to that." Luka shakes his head at Adrien's lack of understanding but I kick him lightly in the leg with a small glare but playful.

"Give him a break luka, that boy never knew how to interact with others and that father of his is no good either. He may care about his son but he doesn't show it that much or shows affection." I said as I think about Adrien's dad/ hawk moth, I look to see the time and it was getting late.

"We should leave, it's getting late and I have to look up for baby clothes, a crate and good thing that I have a room from them on the same floor as me." I said we both walked towards marinette to say goodbye and head to my home.

"Hey marinette." I said making her jump and stands up to face us with a smile, but she looks down at the both baby's sleeping. "Hey Chloé, luka you guys are leaving?" She asks and we nodded with a tired look.

"Yeah, I want to go home and put them to bed early. I don't want them to wake up cranky, also I'm tired and so is he." I said with a small smile, making her nod with an understanding look.

"That's okay you guys, stay safe." She says as we both wave goodbye to her and head out to home. We made sure to head to the hotel safe without no problem at all.

As we got inside the hotel, Mr. jean stands in front of us waiting for us to come back home safely and he looks shock at the baby's in my hands and looking both of us for an answer.

"Mr. jean this are harry and Angel, they will be staying here with me. They come from my mothers side and my aunt wants me to take care of them while she's doing a big project in New York." I said hoping that he believes me on my lie but he still looks confused not believing me at all. He was about to say something when some golden powder or glitter appear in his eyes making him shake his head and rub his eyes, he nodded with a smile as he claps his hands in happiness.

"Of course lady chloe, Tomorrow I'll have the staff make a room for them along with some clothes. Now I'll let you guys rest up and get some sleep, if you need anything please tell me." Mr. jean says as he lets us head to the elevator and to my room, me and luka look confused with his change of expression as I look down at Angel and harry and than at my butler.

"Okay That was not us." I said as we head inside my room and closed the doors, luka nods confused as he looks down at harry and Angel. "Okay, maybe we are imagining things because were tired and sleepy. So let's just go to sleep okay and if it happens again now we need to talk to the heroes somehow." I said and he nods, we put the boys in the middle of the bed and us each side of the boys. To make sure that they don't fall off the bed.

"Good night luka~." I whisper as I close my eyes to sleep and I heard him say good night to me and the boys.

Chloé/ luka & boys

- family-

Author note/reminder: I don't own pictures or videos, but I do own my cover of the book or the picture I put in the beginning of the story. Just wanted to remind because I didn't put this on the beginning of the story so I'm doing it now.

Credit to some people for given me ideas for the Andre's ice cream. Caramel Queen & Vivi lolani ( from quotev )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 720 24
Marinette felt as though her life was useless. After continually suffering everyday the poor girl couldn't take it anymore. She took a jump to end ev...
6.3K 249 51
Marinette can't get Adrien off of her mind but she can't tell him how she feels because he's with Kagami. She starts to realise that Chat Noir has st...
85.5K 2.1K 33
After the events of Season 3 and Miraculous New York: After becoming the new guardian of the miracle box, and Hawk Moth's new power, Marinette faces...
57.3K 1.6K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...