The Grand King and Queen [Oik...

By mangoezhoez

Oikawa's sister... the great Oikawa Tooru, and his little sister. To get out of his shadows you went out to f... More

1. You Should've gone to Shiratorizawa
2. Meat buns
3. Novice
4. Gungun Yogurt >> Yakult
5. The Flower Pot
6. Dorming
7. The Intersection
8. First Practice
9. Oikawa Cuisine
10. Onigiri with da bros~
11. Oversleeping
12. Hacking the vending machine.
13. Hell week but it's training
14. Interhigh
15. Interhigh - Quarterfinals
16. Interhigh - 2
17. Interhigh - Semifinals
18. Interhigh - finals
19. Next Time
20. Off days
21. Super glue
22. The White Knee Pad
23. Caltan
24. Interhigh Nationals
25. Interview
26. Day Two
27. Nationals - Quarterfinals
28. Nationals - semis
29. Beef
30. Party at Aunt Miya's
31. Pond Duel
32. Sick Days
33. Training Camp
34. Training camp - 2
35. Training Camp - 3
36. Oikawa
37. Hyogo
38. Sleepover
39. Love Letters
40. Mani no Pedi
41. Luck
42. Prodigy
43. Let's Get It
44. Thank You
45. Engawa
47. Lights
48. New Year
49. All-Japan
50. Shark(ie)
51. 113
52. Polaroid
53. Sugar Cubes
54. Onita
55. Iwaki
56. Wanaka
57. Pretty Girl
58. Young Miss
59. Deal.
60. Date Auction
61. Strong
62. Cherry Blossom Tears
63. Peculiar Meetings
64. Seijoh
65. Mija
66. Shoji Screens
67. Practice
68. Doki Doki
69. Intrusive Thoughts
70. Choco Milk
71. Wise Words
72. Fingers
73. Weekend in Tokyo
74. Feisty
75. Favorite
76. Weirdo(s)
77. Like and Subscribe
78. I <3 You
79. Questions
80. Interview
81. Training Camp
82. Dragon
83. King
84. Spooky
85. "Coaching"
86. Athletic Festival
87. Flower Field
88. Friendly Rival
89. W's
90. Party Hardy
91. Class Inspection
92. Sister
93. The Competition (?)
94. Training Camp
95. Kanari
96. Bars
97. Minegishi Minami
98. Call
99. The End

46. Deal?

2K 104 43
By mangoezhoez

"Onwards my brave steed!"

"Pft-"

Tendou whipped his head over to look at you, your hand up to your mouth as you tried to hold in your snickers. He glared at you, turning to look straight ahead as he set his hands on Reon's shoulders.

"Onwards!" He repeated, Reon and him walking up to the makeshift starting line.

Yamagata and Semi walked up next to them, Yamagata on Semi's back, before they started to bicker.

"Ready, Y/N-chan?"

You looked down, Ushijima was kneeling in front of you, giving you his back as he waited for you to climb on. You lightly giggled, stepping over him before he stood up, urging you to grab onto his shoulders for added support.

"Let's win this, Wakkun!"

Ushijima hummed, stepping up next to Semi and Yamagata, all of them looking up when Shirabu cleared his throat.

"Whoever gets to Kawanishi first wins." He said, looking back towards where Kawanishi was standing on the other side of the campus. "Extra points if you slap him." He hummed, stepping aside as the second years lifted a brow at his words. "I meant high-five him... same thing."

You snickered as he cleared his throat again, beginning to countdown.

"And... Go."

You gripped onto Ushijima's shoulders when your body jerked backwards as he started running, feeling his grip on your thighs tighten too before relaxing as you adjusted to his speed.

You looked back, flinching when Tendou stuck his tongue out at you, a couple feet behind you and Ushijima.

"They're right behind us Waka-san!" You yelled, loud enough to hear over the cheers of the spectators who had happened to be walking past when the race started. He nodded, picking up his speed as you inwardly shivered.

I knew he was fit... but how's he this fast while carrying me on his back?

You lightly shook your head, looking back to see Yamagata and Semi catching up to Reon and Tendou, both pairs a couple steps away from you. You looked back forward, Kawanishi rapidly approaching.

"High-five." Ushijima said.

You hummed, slightly leaning to the side as you prepared to fling your arm out. Kawanishi was waiting, hands out as he looked at your running placements, deciding to stay put so as to not get trampled on.

Ushijima picked up his speed, both of you high-fiving one of Kawanishi's outstretched hands and slowing to a stop, loud screeches and whines heard in the back as you both turned to look at the scene.

"Oi! That wasn't a high-five!" Kawanishi grumbled, one hand pressed to his side while the other was pressed over his collarbone. Red marks peeking out from beneath his shirt as Yamagata and Tendou lightly snickered.

"It was heated Taichi~" Tendou grinned, hopping off Reon's back as Ushijima and you stepped up, Ushijima still carrying you on his back.

"Sorry about that Kawanishi." Yamagata hummed, walking over to him and setting a hand down on his shoulder, giving him a melancholy look.

Kawanishi sighed, accepting the apologies just as a group of students came up to you. Students you recognized as part of the student council.

You shrieked, leaning in to whisper into Ushijima's ear. "Let's go Wakkun, turn around and walk away slowly."

Ushijima cocked a brow at you, humming anyways with a shrug of his shoulders as he turned away. Nonchalantly walking away from the approaching student council.

The others too focused on their own bickering to notice you two escaping.

You grinned in content, seeing your approaching escape into the main building.

It was close, closer and closer. Until it was suddenly miles away, another student council member now standing before you, arms crossed and brow lifted as he looked at the two of you before him.

"Go around him Wakkun." You whispered, hiding yourself behind his head and back, peeking over his shoulder to see what he was doing.

He hummed, stepping to the side to try and leave but the student council member was quick to move in front of him. He stepped away again, the student council member continuing to follow him. This continued for a couple more steps before Ushijima grumbled something under his breath. He turned around, walking back to your group of friends, just enough steps to throw off the student council member before he quickly turned to the side and started running down the path towards another building.

You giggled in content, looking back at the flabbergasted council member as he slowly shrinked in the distance.

You turned to look forward, both of your forms flinching when a stern voice called out to you.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, Oikawa Y/N."

Ushijima briskly stopped, slowly turning around so that the both of you could see who was calling out to you.

You locked eyes with a tall, raven haired and purple eyed girl, standing tall as the 'student council president' band adorned her arm. You swallowed the forming lump in your throat as you forced yourself to speak up.

"Yes, student council president?" You asked, ignoring your slightly shaky voice.

"First off. Put her down, Ushijima-san." She spoke, Ushijima slowly nodding as he bent down just enough for you to step down.

You jumped off his back, instantly pulling your maroon scarf up to cover yourself a bit more from the cold breeze.

Ushijima stood up, standing beside you as you both stood like rebellious children getting scolded.

"Are you aware of the amount of rules you've broken just now?"

You looked up at the student council president, slowly shaking your head as you moved closer to Ushijima, trying to steal some of his radiating heat.

The student council president cleared her throat, standing up taller as she sternly looked at the two of you.

"Running in the snow filled paths, running in the snow, running in unauthorized-" She began, both of your heads slowly falling lower and lower, both of you tugging your scarves up as time went by.

"We're screwed, Ushijima-san." You quietly whimpered, feeling Ushijima's hand go up to your back as he slowly rubbed his hand up and down, comforting you in his own way. "We're gonna be stuck cleaning bathrooms the whole week instead of playing volleyball."

Ushijima's hand momentarily stuttered before he got back into it with a low grunt.

"I don't wanna clean bathrooms!" You whined, shooting up and meeting the eyes of the student council president. Her brow lifted as she looked at the two of you giving her puppy dog eyes.

She sighed, shaking her head as she turned to say something to another member. The other member nodded as the president turned to look back at you.

"You're not cleaning bathrooms." She said.

Your eyes lit up as you nodded at her, waiting for her to continue.

"On one condition."

You deflated again, waiting for her to continue once more.

"This goes out to all of you." She raised her voice, looking over at your approaching friends who had just gotten out of being scolded.

"For the school festival. You're all required to help with our activity. Deal?"

You all quickly nodded. The school festival wasn't until spring, the end of the school year, and during all of the past years the most the student council had done was pass around flyers trying to get people to apply to Shiratorizawa.

"Very well then. Expect word from us once the spring approaches."

You all hummed, watching her turn and walk away with her minions following suit.

Once she was out of sight you all let out a long sigh, before you turned to look at the others with a grin painted on your face.

"So, when are you losers going to give us that onigiri?"

-

"Then he was like, nuh uh, I'm not giving you my pocky. So I gasped, obviously, and was like, if you don't give me that pocky I'll make you wish you weren't born. Cue the demonic laughter. So he gave in and gave me the pocky after I intimidated him." You hummed, hearing Ushijima reply with a small laugh as you kept running ahead.

"I think you scared him, Y/N-chan."

You gasped a fake gasp, turning to look at him as you stepped back onto campus.

"Waka-san, you think too lowly of me."

He hummed, a small smile painting his features as you both slowed to a stop in front of the girls gym.

"Maybe, but how were you going to 'make him wish he wasn't born'?"

You shrugged, looking through the gym windows at the college team warming up.

"I hadn't thought that far ahead yet." You grinned, slightly bowing your head when he ruffled your hair.

"Good luck in practice, Y/N-chan."

"Back to you, Waka-san!" You giggled, reaching up to ruffle his own hair before you both set out in your separate directions.

You opened the gym doors, stepping inside before you walked towards the benches where you started looking for your phone. Soon realizing you had let Tendou borrow it for his run to try out some of your music recommendations.

The other girls were walking back into the gym, so you took that as an opportunity to go ask Tendou for your phone back, afterall, Tooru and Suna were still waiting for your text back.

You jogged out the gym, clutching your winter jacket closer to your body as you walked down further to the boys gym, silently and meticulously stepping inside.

You scanned the gym, eyes locking on a tall red head gasping for air next to Ushijima.

You lightly jogged over, stopping briskly when a ball came flying your way. You caught it, handing it back to the guy running up to you with a hum as you turned to look back at Tendou, stepping up to meet him before being cut off.

"Hey."

You looked up at the guy you had just passed the ball to. He was still holding the ball as he smiled at you, a sickenly sweet smile.

"What?" You asked, not even bothering to keep up your manners as he stepped up closer to you.

"Can I get your-"

"I'm a first year." You interrupted him, staring at him blankly before trying to step away again.

"That doesn't matter, I'm a first year too."

You looked back up at him, scowl painting your face as you responded. "I don't go for pedo's."

He cocked a brow, not getting what you were saying before he stepped in front of you, stopping you in your tracks again.

"Come on, won't you give me-"

"Listen here first year. Leave me alone before I pop one of your balls." You seethed, glaring at him as he glanced down at the volleyball in his hands, then up at you, feeling a chill run down his spine before he answered.

His face mirrored your previous scowl as he started walking away. "I don't go for whores with anger issues anyways."

You clutched your fist, resisting the urge to beat him to pulp as you breathed in. You sighed, turning to walk back towards Tendou before a ball flew past you and knocked the guy from before in the head, another following suit which knocked him in the back, forcing out all the air from his lungs. Then a last one flew by, hitting him on his legs and causing him to stumble forward. He whipped around to glare at whoever had thrown those balls as you followed his stare, eyes landing on Tendou, Semi, and Yamagata at the front of the boys huddled around the bench, a smirk painting their faces.

"Heads." Tendou grinned, waving you over as he took your phone out his pocket.

The guy clicked his tongue, storming off as you giggled in content.

"Thanks senpais." You smiled, taking your phone back as they hummed, Ushijima walking up to ruffle your hair again.

"You should go back to practice, little Oikawa."

You pouted at the use of your old nickname as you hummed, turning to smile at Kawanishi and Shirabu before jogging out the gym and back to yours.

The whistle blew, indicating the start of the practice match as both teams started to set up on court. All of the boy's gazes' were attached to the guy who had come up to you. The Shiratorizawa third years decided to wave them off as the game started.

At the end of the practice match that day, you saw the same guy walking out the gym with a cloth drenched in blood up to his nose when you went after a stray ball. A light giggle escaped you as you turned around and walked back inside.

"Finish stretching then we can go back and rest." Kojima announced, turning to look at you especially before saying his next sentence. "No extra practice today. Go back home and enjoy the weekend."

You gave him a lopsided smile before Aoki stepped up for the final announcements.

"-and finally, we have some good news!" She smiled brightly, turning to look back at you as you sweat dropped.

"Oikawa has been invited to join the all-japan youth training camp." She beamed, the rest of the team slowly turning to look at you with their mouths agape.

"It's a week before nationals and right after the start of the new year so you're welcome to reject the offer."

You blinked, thinking over your options before looking back up at coach Aoki.

"She's going." Nakayama spoke up, turning to look at you as you lift a brow. "She has to go represent us Miyagi folks."

"But Mieko-san, I'm not planning on playing for Japan when I'm older-"

"But playing with girls who'll play with Japan in the future will give you some insight for future use." Nakamoto cut you off, setting a hand on your shoulder as you waited for her to continue. "Plus, you get to learn from talented girls in your age group and use that against them at Interhigh. A lot of their teams go to nationals."

You scrunch your brows, thinking it over from different perspectives as the team waited for you to answer.

Some girls whispering in the back with mixed opinions.

"I'll go. I need to scope out the competition before nationals." You hummed, smiling widely as Aoki and Kojima nodded in approval.

"I'll go ahead and tell them then."

-

"What? No way~"

"Yes way." You hummed, looking up at Tendou making a variation of faces before settling on excitement and draping his arms over your figure.

"Wakatoshi-kun, I'll leave my dearest kouhai in your care when you're going over to Tokyo." Tendou said, looking up at Ushijima nod as he gave you a small smile.

"Congrats, Y/N-chan."

You smiled, nodding as you continued walking ahead, soon splitting off into your own directions as you walked to the campus entrance, Ushijima and Tendou walking to their dorms.

You walked off campus, pulling your scarf up a bit higher as you stuck your hands into your winter jacket, feeling nice and warm as you walked under the darkening sky.

Your eyes landed on a pair of familiar figures up ahead, your brother's face coming into view as you both walked towards one another.

"Nii-chan!" You said, jogging up towards Tooru as he met you with open arms, laughing lightly as he looked at you in his arms.

"What's got you so happy today?" He asked, pulling the hood of your jacket over your head when you leaned back.

"I got invited to the All-Japan youth camp." You said, smiling widely as both Tooru and Iwaizumi stared at you in shock. Tooru quickly recovered as he pulled you in for another hug.

"Aghh little bunny~" He said in a whiny tone, slightly leaning down to carry you up in a hug. "You're doing great things."

You giggled in his embrace as he began turning with you in his arms, setting you down a little while after as you both caught your breath.

"Let's head back home."

___

update two :P

All-Japan youth camp even though y'all planning on following Tooru to Argentina?

Sus. -_-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 40.4K 29
In a school like Ouran Academy, the strange and peculiar is relatively normal. (Y/N) (L/N) knew this fact the first day she walked in. On an academic...
904K 24.5K 43
What if Kageyama had a sister? Would she be like him? Where was she after all this time? Well you can find out in this book! This is the story of Ma...
29.5K 962 51
"An apology can't change the reality, but it can change one's mind about that reality." ----- A book I managed to whip up in my prolonged spring brea...
46K 1.6K 19
Yata x Reader Yata always has been unable to talk to girls because of his shyness but since [Y/N] arrived at HOMRA and told him to shut up, he...