My Precious Sapphire

By Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... More

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 6- Extrañándola
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 25- Carnival
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Chapter 27 - Fun
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 37- Cafe
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter 41 - Details
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 17- Date

502 20 11
By Swan_Althea

I was so pissed since lunch break that I couldn't focus on the rest of the school day. Today was the day I was about to ask Sapphire something serious but I wasn't sure if I wanted to ask her today because her mood might be off.

The school was over and I was waiting for Sapphire. Around 15 mins later came all the girls and my gaze went towards Aria, she was looking so cute in that black tank top and the check shirt and her short blonde hair open. When I snapped out of my imagination Sapphire was teasing Aria since she saw me staring at her and the others were just snickering.

"Come on Sapphire, let's go," I said and she looked at me like she knew I only did this to stop her from teasing her. She came and sat in the car silently, as I got when I was going to put on my seatbelt I noticed the scratch on her cheek and I got angry again but tried to remain calm.

"Does it hurt bad ?" I ask her " Nah but I want to break that bitch's jaw for giving me a scratch on my damn cheek ." she replied and I laughed. As we were near the house I thought to pick some chocolates and flowers just like that. So I parked the car in the parking lot and left Sapphire in the car since she had AirPods in her ears and I didn't want to disturb her.

The bouquet 👆

I came back with a bag of Kit Kat and a bag of Skittles for me and a bag of sour patch kids for Sapphire since she loves them and some hand-selected flower bouquet and got in the car. "What were you buying ?" asked Sapphire

"Nothing just some chocolates and flowers and I got sour patch kids for you. " I said and started driving the car " Thanks," she said and got back to listening to music. As we reached home and rang the bell mom opened the door with a cheerful expression which soon turned to a worried one as she saw Sapphire's cheek.

"Honey what happened to your cheek ?" mom asked in a hushed voice "Nothing mom, a stupid girl decided to slap me cause I ratted her sorry ass out so her fake nails scratched my poor cheek, I wanted to bash her head in the wall but I kept my cool," she said not really wanting to talk about it. "My baby, come I will change the band-aid ." said mom " Mom it is not that big of a deal Xavier changed it before I left the school, but hey thanks for the caring," she said and hugged her and left. That's why the girls took time, but wait why didn't the nurse change it? why did Xavier do it? I didn't think of it as much and went to my room.

It was around evening when I decided that I would ask Sapphire if I could take Aria on a date cause she has been her best friend since way back. I entered her room and saw her scrolling on her phone in pajamas.

"Hey, Sapphire I wanted to ask you something ." I said and she sat up with a concerned look on her face "Ask Cole, is it something serious ?"

"No it's not serious, I wanted to take Aria on a date, and since she is your best friend and you are my sister so I thought why not ask you ?" The moment I said that I heard a shrill scream which leads to dad running into her room "Everything okay ? asks dad checking her

"Yes dad you can go I want to talk to Cole," said Sapphire while pushing dad out of the room and closing the door. "You better treat my best friend right or else I would break your nose even if you are my brother and yes you have my blessing to take my best friend on a date."

I was so happy with what she said. I now was in my room and was waiting for a reply from Aria. I messaged her asking if she would like to go on a date at 7 o'clock. My phone buzzed indicating that I had a notification. I picked it up and saw that Aria had said yes and she asked what she needs to wear. I replied with "You can wear casual clothes. "I replied and went towards my closet to find a white sweater with black jeans and brown shoes.

Cole's Outfit 👆

Cole had messaged me asking me to come on a date with him and I couldn't be happier. I have had the biggest crush on him for the past year and a half. His brunette hair looks so luscious it makes me want to play with them, his eyes of a sapphire blue color that you could drown in, and his height, oh how much I wanted to make him my personal teddy bear who I sleep with every night hugging.

I asked him about what I should wear and he said casually. I went to my wardrobe and took out a white king sleeve crop top with black jeans and black boots and did light makeup.

Aria's Outfit 👆

As I was done getting ready I saw that it was already 6:55 pm I went downstairs to see dad and mom sitting on the couch and watching a movie.

"Hey Mom and Dad, I am going on a date with Cole to the movies I will be back by 11 pm ."I said "Ok baby, be safe, and if you guys have any problem call me ." said dad while getting up, he came to me and kissed my head while hugging me.

As I retreated from the hug I hear a horn outside indicating Cole had come, I was so nervous. Taking me away from my imagination I now hear a knock on the front door. Dad opened the door and heard Cole say "Good Evening sir, Is Aria ready ?" "She is coming down in a few but I wanted to talk to you first, she is my princess don't hurt her and keep her happy and you don't wanna know what will happen when you hurt her," he said probably glaring at him. I decided to end this awkward tension and I walk in.

Cole notices me and says "Hey Aria, you look beautiful and I brought these flowers for you are you ready to go ?" while staring "Yes let's go, and thanks for the compliment and flowers, Cole ." I say feeling my cheeks heat up. I bid mom and dad a bye and head out of the door to see Cole waiting for me at the passenger's seat. He opens the door for me to sit. I absolutely love his black G Wagon it also has a matte finish that makes it even more beautiful.

Cole just told me that we were going to watch a movie, I don't know where and what movie. We reach a field and there were so many movies which meant that it was a drive-in movie. Cole stops the car and says "We are here and I have already set everything in the back, I just have to turn the lights on and everything will be visible, and also I have some snacks as well ." He gets out of the car and opens the back part of the car and turns a switch on and I see a full setup with blankets and pillows and I see 2 picnic baskets as well.

Cole's Jeep Setup 👆

We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and had very different types of snacks. At the end of the date when we were closing the hood of the jeep Cole grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him and said " You look so beautiful and cute. Can I ask you something ?" Go ahead ask away ." I reply and he says "Be Mine, I will treat you like a princess, will always love you no matter what and will always be by your side and leave all my player habits, be my girlfriend ." and I feel my eyes get wet "Yes I will be your girlfriend ." as I finish saying this he captures my lips with his into the most magical kiss.

I was over the moon since Cole asked me to be his girlfriend. Cole just dropped me at my and it is now around 10:45 pm. I go and have a shower and wore sky blue pajamas and went to sleep since we have school tomorrow

It is now 5 mins to 11 and I just dropped my girlfriend off at her house, yes my girlfriend, I asked her to be mine, how long have I wanted her to be mine, and now she finally is I am not letting her go. I opened the house door to see all the lights except the living room, I enter to see mom and dad on the couch asleep. I switch the tv off and as I am about to go dad wakes up "Cole, everything all right " he says in a raspy voice carefully getting up no to wake mom up "Yes dad " I say. As I again start to go upstairs dad says "How was your date ?" sounding fully awake "Great I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes ." I reply smiling " She sounds like a great child don't hurt her ." he says while picking up mom gently and taking her to their room. I bid dad goodnight and left.

I thought about telling Sapphire about Aria being my girlfriend, there was a very small chance for her to be sleeping. As I enter her room, my eyes fill with worry about what in front of me is. Sapphire is asleep and tears droplets are coming out of her eyes and she is thrashing her bed, she is mumbling something that I can't hear properly as I go towards her and I am about to wake her up what she says makes my heart drop and blood boil "Please don't hit me anymore I can't take it ." She cries harder. I shake her vigorously and she wakes up, she sees me and cries harder while jumping on me and hugging me.

I hug her back as tightly and let her cry in my arms, whoever hurt my sister is gonna regret it so bad ." Please don't let me go " she whispers and dad enters the room, he might have heard her since he was awake. "I am never letting you go anywhere Sapphire, I won't let anyone touch you but you have to tell us what happened," I reply and turn to see dad fuming with anger and he is worried.

I motion him to come and take over. He sits on the bed beside me and touches her shoulder which leads her to flinch as I look to see dad he has tears in his eyes. Sapphire raises her gaze from my shoulder to Dad's and pounces on him while he doesn't seem fazed. He hugs her back and speaks soothing words in her ears so she could calm down I hear him say one thing "You are safe baby, no one will ever hurt you, you have me, Cole, your mom, Josh, Emma, Hazel, Aria and Xavier to protect you ."

After a few mins, her sobs die down, and indicating she fell asleep, dad tuck her in and motions me to come outside. I go outside and dad says "Go to sleep Cole you also need rest and you have school. " "No dad I will stay in Sapphire's room tonight what if she wakes up and have another nightmare, I am not leaving her, and please don't argue, you go sleep we will see what happens," I reply and dad again goes inside her room kisses her head and goes to sleep. I sit on her bed and I don't know when I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.6K 31
Book #2 in the Theirs Series- can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading book #1 They are so beautiful. They are so powerful. They are dead...
12.5K 341 29
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...
296K 5K 100
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella impossible. They both grew up in differ...
48.2K 2.6K 62
Book 2 of The Color Series [This book is the sequel to Chasing Blue. It cannot be read as a stand-alone. Since this part contains spoilers, it is adv...