๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž -๐‹...

By Sailormoonuzumaki

A girl from a different dimension who is an orphan and dies tragically for someone she didn't know but what h... More

Death and rebirth
Bubbler
Adrien's birthday party
Mr. pigeon
Timebreaker
Copycat
Lady Wifi
The Evillustrator
Rogercop
Dark cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
Princess fragrance
The origins pt.1
The origins pt.2
Animan
Pixelator
Kung Food
Reflekta
Antibug....oh, no no I'm azula
Volpina
Season 2
The collector
Chloe's birthday/ despair bear
Riposte
Befana... mama...dada
Dark owl
Giant angel baby
Glaciator
Secret out/ Sapotis
Captain hardrock
Syren
Zombizou
Frozer
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฝ.1
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท'๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“น๐“ฝ.2
Catalyst
Mayura
Season 3
Chameleon
Weredad
Animaestro
Question?
Silencer
What if
Oblivio
Reflektadoll
Stormy weather 2.0
Miraculer
Timetagger
Desperada
Startrain
Cat blanc
Ladybug
New guardian
Season 4
Truth
Gang of secrets
I'm sorry, what?!
Su-Han
Digital crusher
Second chance movie/1. Piece of work
[Movie] 2. Too stubborn
[Movie] 3. Queen bee

Prime Queen

4.9K 195 5
By Sailormoonuzumaki

Chloé p.o.v. -  ( this is a long chapter )

"I have a what now?!" I yelled in surprise as I stood up from the couch where me and luka were just hanging out, until Mr. jean knock at the door and comes to tell me that I have an interview with Nadja  chamack along with Chat noir.

"Yes, your father agree for you to have this interview without your permission. Unfortunately it's tonight." He says with a bow knowing that tonight I was going to have a date night stroll with luka. "What!?" I yelled and both luka and Mr. jean we're looking at me in worry since I keep on repeating the same response to them, luka comes to my side to grab my hands gently and making me focus on him.

"Hey, don't worry about our date. Let's do it another time and worry about now." He says with a smile making me nod. "But I'm still mad that my dad didn't tell me about this and decided to tell me on the last minute. And why do they want to interview me? Shouldn't they have interview both hero's?" I asked both of them and they shrug their shoulders, making me give out a groan.

"You know what? Maybe ladybug will be there too, and they just want to ask some questions about us and than they will ask questions to the both of them.... maybe when I'm finished with interview early we could still have time to go out on a stroll?" I said and he nodded with a small laugh and kiss my head, making me give out a sigh.

"I love that princess~" He says with a smirk and I give him a kiss. "Than all I need is to get ready for tonight and get dressed professionally because if my mom sees me like this, I won't hear the end of it." I said looking at my clothes that usually wear at school  as I went to my closet to look for anything cute and comfy.

"I just hope this doesn't go down hill." I whisper thinking about Nadja's job that she needs big ratings for her to keep her job. "Okay let me get dressed up and than we can still hang out for a while until it's time for the interview, thanks Mr. jean." I said to luka and than at Mr. jean for telling me about tonight and watch as he leaves my room.

"Sure, I'll like that." Luka agrees as he sits down at the couch again to look for a shot movie for us, while I started to change into a black and yellow dress with black shoes. My hair was down in curled up with my miraculous hair pin.

"How do I look?" I said, he turns around to face me and I could see that he was blushing. "You look radiant, my love." He said with a smirk and again making me blush.

"Thanks luka, Let's watch a movie before I go." I said as we both sit down at the couch and watch a movie.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

"You can stay here for the night here, I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay?" I said to luka who stood outside with me at the hotel waiting for Mr.peter to drive me to the news station. "Yeah, I'll wait for you in you're room. I'll make sure to watch your interview." He says as he kiss me on the lips softly and I left to go inside the limo. I wave goodbye to him as I put the window down and he does the same, I look in front and to think about what I should do since this didn't happen on the episodes and I know I should expect it be like this since I'm here as a new Chloe and changing some stuff.

"We're here my lady." Mr. peter says as he open the door of the limo, I step out of the car to see the big news station. I went inside to meet with some producer who works here and guided me to Nadja and chat noir who was seated on a red couch while eating some snacks on the table.

"Hello, hope I didn't come late? I mean I didn't know I had an interview with you, until my father decided to tell my butler that I had one tonight." I said with a smile and I sit down beside chat, I give him a hug and he does the same.

"Hey, Chat How you doing? Any luck with ladybug?" I said the last part in whisper and making him sigh in disappointment, making me laugh a little. "Don't tell me you try doing that again?" I asked him and he nods with a pout.

"That's alright Chloé Bourgeois, you both just in time. Let's begin the interview." Nadja says with a big smile as she watched our interaction. I could hear the camera crew counting down and we all sit up straight as nadia does the same ready for the interview.

"Good evening, I'm Nadja chamack and this is face to face. For the first edition, I welcome you one of our beloved guardians of Paris. Chat noir with another guest of the show Chloé Bourgeois the daughter of our own mayor and the blogger of chat noir." She says and the cameras face us as we both wave with a smile but on the inside I was nervous because I hated the cameras being on me.

"Thanks so much for accepting this exclusive live interview!" She says and we nodded.

"Well, thank you Nadja. We're honored to be here!" I said and chat noir come to my side since the camera was still facing me. "And hello to my all fans!" He says with a wink as he gives the camera a kiss with his two fingers, making me punch his side lightly.

"I'm sure thousands have tuned in tonight." She says and I look to my side to see chat noir feeling superior and I shake my head with a smile. "Please don't make him get excited, we don't want his ego to get big." I said with a smirk, Chat noir stops what he was doing and gives me a playful glare.

"Hey! Your just jealous that I have crazy fans over me... isn't that right princess-" He says but the moment he said the last word I give him a hit on the shoulder. "Nope! I'll stop you right there my friend, that name is reserved for my special someone. Kitty" I said as he back away with his arms up in defense.

"Okay, okay, sorry my lady. It's just wanted to see you get mad, it's funny." He says with a shrug and I give him a lightly glare. "Ha, Ha, ha! It's obvious you two are very close! People know you Chat noir but they don't really know you. We see you and ladybug saving Paris and sometimes saving Chloé a lot of times, but don't know anything else." She says with an eager smile, waiting for something juicy from the hero and the girl he always saves. 

"Don't worry Nadja, I won't keep anything from you tonight. Well anything but my identity or ladybug's identity of course." He says as he leans down and puts his arms behind the couch.

"Absolutely, how about we answer some questions from your biggest fans? We also have some fan wanting you to answer from your blog Chloé?" She asks us and we nodded.

"Sure let's do it." Me and chat noir say and we all look at the big board to answer a fans question. Only to see that it was luka on my room with his arms crossed with a smirk.

"Hello, caller, state your name and your question." She says and luka nods. "I'm luka couffaine, I have a question for Chloé. What's your dream when you grow up?" He asks and I give him a wink as he does the same.

"Well, when I grow up I want to be a teacher for small kids. I just recently have the urge to take care of kids at a small age but if that doesn't work I won't mind being a model." I said with a smile and he nods as Nadya takes the video away and takes another fans question.

"Hi Chloé my girl, and chat noir! I'm alya and I was wondering if you can talk to ladybug next time you see her. If she can grant me an interview for the lady blog, since you know I have more viewers than Nadja!" She says to chat noir and he nods.

"Sure, I'll make sure to ask her about your blog alya." Chat noir says. "That totally rocks! I'm i on the tv?" Both alya and Nadia's daughter say as they both look into the camera, making Nadia look in shock.

"Manon? But where's marinette?" She ask alya looking for marinette which alya turns the camera to where marinette was hiding. "I'm here, sorry is just I'm camera shy." She says and Nadia takes the video away looking at the tablet in disappointment.

"Uh, Chat noir, Chloé.... um, so, a lot of fans think of you as a couple. As I say and I quote "couple." She says and we both moved away from each other in surprise but at the same time in disgust.

"What?!" We Both say.

"Can you confirm that you're dating? Here tonight?" She says and we look at her with a frown.

"Now nadya, that's ridiculous. I mean I already have a boyfriend and that's a personal question for chat noir that he can't answer like that! If hawk moth is watching this he could have some advantage of hurting Chat noir by learning this!" I said with a glare and chat noir nods beside me.

"I came here to insure Paris that me and ladybug are keeping you people safe and that it's only matter of time before we defeat hawk moth. That's all!" Chat noir says seriously and she goes on to show us some pictures of us together.

"Well, how do you explain this?" She says and we both look at the pictures of us together. First, me and chat noir were he saves me from falling down from the tower. Which it was obviously when he first started as a hero. Second, was the one marinette's uncle put me on a rope to cook me in a soup and he again grabs me bride style. Third, was the one in the zoo where he puts me on the cage to keep me safe but I was angry that they took out my boyfriend out of the picture and the very last one was when I found out Chat noir secret identity as he leaves my room at night and me waving goodbye at him.

"It's obvious you're both in love!" She says desperation in her voice. "These are bunch of photos taking out of context! If you haven't noticed the boy beside me on the zoo, that's my boyfriend! He's only saving me and it's his job to save people every day, we're not a couple.!" I said with anger since they decided that I was a couple with Chat noir and taking my boyfriend out of the picture.

"She's right! Me and her are not a couple at all, it's my job to save people in danger! Besides I have my eyes on someone else.~" He says with a smirk and I give him a glare. "Right, not the time." He says as he sees my glare.

"Why won't just say the truth?" She asks us and I give out a puff of frustration. "But it's the truth, nadja. If you want, call my boyfriend and he can confirm that we are together! He's the first caller that called you, he's my boyfriend!" I said and I didn't care if my mom sees this because I wanted them to believe me that I already have a boyfriend and no one else.

"Come on the audience are waiting for an answer." She says and I give her a glare but at the same time I give her a frown. "I'll say it again, I already have a boyfriend and it's not Chat noir. This interview is over." I said and chat noir stands up to fallow me while Nadja tries to stop us into staying here but I was already outside with Chat noir fallowing me behind.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

"Can't believe your fans think that me and you are a thing, now my mom for sure knows that I have a boyfriend." I said with a frown, worried that my mom would say something about luka. "Does it really mater what your mom thinks?" He asks me and I look at him with a frown.

"Well, no." I responded and he gives me a smile.

"Than it doesn't matter what she says, because as long that you and luka love each other nothing else matter. Your mom will have to accept the person you love, if she wants you to be happy." He says and I nodded with a smile.

"Your right, I'll worry about mom later when the time comes." I said as I punch his shoulder lightly, we both stood outside the studio, waiting for the limo to come pick me up. That's when the big tv on the studio turn on to reveal Nadia as akumatized.

"Welcome, everyone, to a new show hosted by me. Prime Queen!" Prime Queen says with a happy smile and laughs. "Ha, Ha! Don't be bemused, it's just the news!" She says with her evil laughter, me and chat noir look at each other in surprise.

"Nadya!" We said and I turn to my right to see ladybug appear looking surprised as well. "Tonight, Chat noir and Chloé Bourgeois have disappointed all of their loyal fans by refusing to admit their love for one another!" She says with wires on her hands, she jumps back to show us a view of my house where luka was resting and playing with his guitar but he immediately stops when he sees prime queen appear in front of the tv.

"I've prepared some trials to see how far they'll go, to keep such a secret from us!" She says and I gasp as she walks towards luka with blue wires and wraps him up tightly, she wraps her arm around luka to face them both to the camera. "Let's welcome our very first guest, luka couffaine. Apparently he is Chloe's "boyfriend" and are together." She says and luka glares at her.

"Stubborn women! She's been telling the truth, she's my girlfriend." He says as struggling to get out of her hands but no bail. "Well, then, mister luka, let's find out if you can count on them to save you like a true girlfriend." She says snapping her fingers as they change to another place, under the tunnels where the subway stops for a while and she goes to take care of it leaving luka on the floor. He hits the ground hard and wince as he could feel a bruise on his cheek forming.

Luka ignores the pain on his cheek and starts to get up only to drop down on the floor facing upwards and his back hits the floor making him curse. He was angry because the lady for sure wanted his girlfriend and that chat noir to kiss to get her dumb ratings, he knew that both Chloé and chat noir were friends and that's all. He trusts her so much that he would do anything for her no matter what and that his love for her is unconditional, sure they haven't say " I love you" yet but when the time comes it will be great.

"Welcome to the subway of suspense! If it reaches 70 miles per hour, you can say goodbye to your precious little boyfriend!" She says and I gasp in shock and scared for my boyfriend.

"Well, would you look at that, the ratings are going up. More and more of you want to know if our superhero friends will get here on time, the suspense is killing him!" She says with her evil laughter and I could see luka getting worried and trying to get out of his restrainings.

"Chloé! Are you willing to travel through the screen to save your darling luka?" She asks and I glare at the tv, luka looks at the camera with a worried look.

"Chloé! Don't come here okay, it's a trap for the both you and Chat noir." He beg me to not try to come, I knew it was a trap but I couldn't just stand there and not help my boyfriend. "Chat noir, ladybug, we have to help him. Please!?" I beg them to let me come even though that's what I usually do but this really looks dangerous than the other when I try to intervene.

"Ready to go in my lady's?" Chat says as he used his hands to help me jump in and ladybug stands behind me wit a worried look. "What if luka is right, it could lead to a trap?" She asks me and I shake my head.

"I'll rather go fast and not be late to save my boyfriend, just because I didn't want to go for in a trap. I want to save him on time, with you guys." I said and I ran towards Chat noir as he throws me up to the tv with both hero's behind me, we all hit the floor ready to fight prime queen but we only see luka looking at us surprise.

"I should have known that you'll be here, but I'm glad to see you princess." He says with a smile glad to see me and I went towards him to help him out of the wires. "Glad that your okay luka... well kinda okay, are you okay with that hit?" I asked as I lightly touch his cheek and he winces a little making me take my hand back.

"Don't worry honey, ladybug and chat noir will save us." I said with a smile as I take off the wires, making him let out a satisfying crack of his fingers and shoulders relief to be free. We both hug each other happily, knowing that we were okay.

"Your about to be the stars of the highest-rated show in all of tv history!" Prime queen says showing her akuma, I turn to face both hero's with a nod.

"Her akuma must be in her watch, she was wearing in on our interview." I said to them and they both nod with determination on their faces.

"I'll deal with prime Queen, while you take care of the door." Ladybug says to chat noir making him nod, they both went after their targets, ladybug was about to hit prime Queen with her yo-yo but she disappeared from the tv as she appears on the other light up tv, Chat noir tries to open the door but it was locked.

"The rules are simple in my show, admit that both of you are dating and in love, and I will stop the train!" She says to me and chat noir. We shake our heads to her with a glare, making her give out a huff and glares at us.

"I want my scoop!" She yells and chat noir was about to use his cataclysm but ladybug stops him, as she explains to him why we would need to use it later.

"We need to bring her here with us, so we can capture her akuma..." Ladybug says as she watches me and than at Chat noir. "Oh no, no, I know what your thinking and I won't do it! I mean come on, luka is here." I said making both boys confused as me and ladybug talked.

"What? What is it?!" Both boys asked and I look away while ladybug whisper her plan to them, making than have both different reactions. Luka was conflicted and chat noir was given out a pout and a shiver of thinking of kissing me.

"I don't like this at all... but if it will give us a chance to get out of here I'm okay. Chloé I understand what you have to do and don't worry I'll make sure to kiss you a lot after this." Luka says with a grin, making me blush of the thought of both of us kissing after this.

"Okay, Fine ~" Chat noir says with a pout and I hit his shoulder hard, making him let out a wince. "Trust me Chat, I don't want to kiss you either." I said as we both face prime Queen ready to do our plan.

"Ok, prime Queen. You win, we are really in love, we are in love and dating." I said as I grabbed Chat noir's hand and the train stops quickly as we all grabbed on to something to prevent us from hitting the floor. Both ladybug and chat noir hit the crack tv and ladybug looks at Chat noir surprise when she hits her head in his chest.

"Did you just purr?" She asks Chat noir making him look away in embarrassment. "Uh... no way!" He denies making me laugh with luka on my side.

"Awww, our two lovers confessing their love for each other. Just to save someone's life by admitting their true feelings! Our viewers our going crazy!" Prime Queen says with excitement and she zooms in to our hands that was taking a while ago and making arrows appear around our hands together.

"But are rating haven't max out yet, you must do better?" She says looking at me and chat noir, I give her a hidden smirk as our plan starts to come in together.

"That's why you should come join us, prime Queen! You're the host of the show and you will have your ratings and more questions answered by us" I said wit a smile and she shakes her head.

"Nah, Nah, my show and my rules Chloe. To prove to me that you both are truly in love, take off your mask Chat noir of better yet ladybug and chat noir should take their masks off and give me your miraculous!" She says as she looks between me and chat noir than looking at ladybug.

"You know what?! I can prove to you that our feelings for each other!" Chat noir says as he takes both my shoulders to face him. "Pucker up~" He says as he leans slowly to my lips and I did the same, but when I look to my left to see luka looking away I couldn't do it because I just can't.

"Not a chance, kitty!" I said as I pushed his head away from me with my hand and looked away form him with my arms crossed. Prime Queen turns the tv off and we all look at the black tv, Chat noir walked towards the tv to knock on it gently. "Is the show over?" He asks us.

"If we can't get to her, we'll never capture her akuma!" Ladybug says as she grabs her hair with a frustrating look, the tv turned back on and I stood beside luka as he puts his hand around my waist as both heroes face prime queen. "My dear viewers, you're in for a surprise of a lifetime!" Prime Queen says as she shows us alya trap in a mummy tomb as she threatens Chat noir and ladybug into given her miraculous unless they want to see her get thrown into the water. That's when the tv to the side turned on into static, making all of us run inside.

"Let's all leap in before she runs!" Ladybug says and we all run inside fast before it closed on us.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

As we all got inside, we could tell that this place was a freezer because as soon we Inside we could feel the cold touch our skins. Making both me and luka shiver since we didn't have our jackets, while ladybug and chat noir were feeling the cold a little. Both ladybug and chat noir tried to open the door but the door was locked and we look at the tv as it turns on by itself.

"Cataclysm?" Chat noir asks us and ladybug shakes her head. "We're far away from the louvre. By the time we get there, It'll be to late to save alya!" She says worried about her friend thrown in the river.

"The time has come to push those ratings sky high! Let's try this again, remove those miraculous and reveal your true self's. The whole world is watching you!" She says looking at ladybug and chat noir with a smirk as she shows her ratings of her watch.

"There is no use looking for a way out...unless you want to see your biggest fan ladybug? She will be thrown in the deep water!" She twirls the trap alya into the tv, as she slowly moves her to the river.

"Hurry up, you two. Your audience are waiting!" She pushes alya further into the river, making us worry.

"Yeah, right! Lucky charm!" Ladybug throws her yo-yo up to get a tape roll in her hands, making her look at it confused. "A tape roll? What am I supposed to do with this?" She asks as she starts to look around until she finally looks at the tv with a smirk.

"Of course!" She says as she starts to look at all the boxes inside and fast. "Hurry up, she's about to push alya in!" I said as I watched prime queen push alya more.

"One minute." Ladybug looking at the other boxes. "That's to long!" Chat noir says and ladybug final finds what's she's looking for a empty box of pizza, she starts to put the pizza box to block the view of us to make her come to us. She gives me a thumbs up with a smirk. 

"Fine. You win, prime Queen! They will take their miraculous off for the world to see.... and you will see me kiss Chat noir. The thing you wanted us to do from the beginning." I said with a smirk as turn to face luka.

"I don't hear no kissing! I won't go until I hear kissing going on!" She says and we look at each other worried but than I hit my head. "Come on babe let's show people that we are together." I said to luka and he looks at me confused but than he gets the memo.

"Shame you can see this, prime queen!" I said as me and luka kiss on the lips, my lips against his as he makes sure to make sounds of kissing so that Prime Queen could hear. I didn't want to move away from his warm lips but at lass we have to because were making ladybug and chat noir feel uncomfortable with our kissing.

"If you're lying, you're going to regret it!" Prime Queen says as she punches the pizza box, making ladybug flip her over into the floor as chat noir brakes the tv so she won't go back in. "Now you're stuck with us." Chat noir tells her with a smirk, she gets up to fight both hero's but I immediately punch her nerves to paralyze her. Making her drop into the ground in surprise as she stays in the floor, luka quickly crushed the watch with his foot in anger for being captured and for making me try to kiss someone else unwillingly. "Cataclysm!" Chat noir says as he breaks the door into dust, me and luka got out of there with a smile.

"Ladies first." Chat noir says to ladybug making her thank him as she capture the akuma and turns everyone back to its place, making me look to my right to see luka gone.

🐝🐍🐝🐍

I left the place, since this was my hotels kitchen I knew that he was in my room safe. I left ladybug and chat noir to take nadia to her home and I quickly went inside my room to see luka laying down on my bed.

"Hey, are you alright? Do you want me to get you anything for that bruised cheek?" I said as I started to worry about him and he grabs my hands as he take me into bed with him, we cuddle with each other with a happy sigh.

"I'm just glad that it's over, guess we can have another date someday soon. Let's just go to sleep... tomorrow you have a birthday to plan." He says as we drifted to sleep and completely ignored what had happened today.

"Yeah." I said but we went to sleep with a smile.

Chloé and luka

-couple-

A/n - Few~ That was a long chapter than the all of the ones I have been writing. Hope you guys like this one. How do you guys think that Chloé would look like as a Chat noir? It's just a thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 397 30
WARNING!! Fluff content!!!!! - Marinette is living in a sweet comfy home with Alya and a drastically changed Chloe, a defeated Hawkmoth, a romance bl...
86K 2.1K 33
After the events of Season 3 and Miraculous New York: After becoming the new guardian of the miracle box, and Hawk Moth's new power, Marinette faces...
38.8K 1.1K 56
in which marinette and chat noir spend all their free time together and realize they are in love. love, however, kinda sucks at times. they realize t...
262 4 9
This is a Miraculous Ladybug fanfiction taking place after season 4. WARNINGS for death, anxiety, suicidal tendencies, and grief. (Most are depicted...