Mafia & Cinderella 💖

By sidnaaz458

Story of the cruel mafia sidharth shukla😈😈😈 who is a cold hearted person and a naïve sweet girl sehnaaz g... More

character
episode 1😈
episode 2( sidnaaz meet)
episode 3(aditi death)
episode 4(sana in hell)
episode 5
episode 6
episode 7
episode 8
episode 9
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
episode 19
episode 20
episode 21
episode 22
episode 23
episode 24
episode 25
episode 26
episode 27
episode 28
episode 29

introduction

6.3K 400 20
By sidnaaz458

Sidharth shukla- one n only child of his parents who treat them like a king from his birth.
When he was 10 year he lost his parents  ,but he get to know that they killed by a mafia leader.

After he join a gang and slowly slowly became king of this mafia world .
He only use girls for his pleasure and think girls are also greedy for money and pleasure.

Asha tai. (Old lady)-she is the nanny of sid in his childhood she love sid she never leave him in his ups and down .She is treat him like a son after there parents death.
Sid love her so much and very caring towards her.

Kushal & Arjun -sid left and right hand you can say very loyal for sid.They are with sid from child hood they share a strong bond.

Kushal age(28)-he is flirty roaming around girls always .
And a very lazy person a hungry boy who loves to eat all the time .
A chatterbox he is .

Arjun age(30)- he is very serious person he is not talkative person .He like silence very focused for his work.
Do anything for sid.

______________________________________

Sehnaaz-Daughter of Raj gill who is a police officer after his death the job got her elder sister.

Sana is very soft heart person she can't see tears in anyone eyes .
She is a brilliant student she love cooking and want to became a master chef .So she want to do hotel Management course .
She lived with her sister in a govt flat.

Acp aditi- sana elder  sister very rude for criminal his only aim to clear mafia from this world .
She is elder but her younger sister is more caring towards her.

Both are opposite to each other but both sister love each other.

.....
Why  Cinderella I told you this in story
Do you like the concept comment me

Vote
comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 71.5K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
556K 69.1K 78
Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Mrs. Rita Shukla belongs to an multi-millionare, mafia typical Richie Rich family. A typical rude, angry, ar...
141K 10.9K 22
•UNEDITED• Sidharth Shukla the sarpanch of the village fallen in love with Shehnaaz Gill. A cute innocent girl. Shehnaaz Gill She is innocent girl...
278K 24.7K 47
"Stop" I heard him. stalker, their boss but I couldn't see his face. It was dark. "Princess" he said, evilly laughing. I was scared because we both w...