Difficult Times (Jemily)

By Simp_For_Milfs

(I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade so don't hate me for it, I know it's pretty bad but I was proud o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chatper 10
Chapter 11
Chpater 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chaper 22
Chatper 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 2

763 18 0
By Simp_For_Milfs

Emily's POV:
I texted JJ after we both left work, it was another late night in the office spent on paperwork. I just wanted to make sure she got home alright. I texted her about 10 minutes after we left because she doesn't live to far from work. I waited awhile for a text back but she never responded so I got a bit worried. So I texted her again. Still no response from her. I figured that maybe her phone died so I tried to not think to much about it. I took a shower while I waited. It has been almost a hour now and I was ready to grab my car keys and go to her house to make sure she was okay. I was about to walk out the door when I finally got a text back for her. I felt instantly relieved when I heard my phone chime.

JJ's POV:
I texted Emily back so she wouldn't worry about me. I haven't told anyone on the team about what Will has been doing to me. He told me that he would kill whoever I tell. So in order to keep them safe I haven't talked to anyone. Will has abused me for the past year, I've been able to hide the bruises and cuts and no one has ever noticed. I put a smile on my face and pretend everything is fine. Tomorrow it might be harder to do, I have a lot of bruises and my face will be swollen. I still have a cut on my head, it isn't big but it will be noticeable. Hopefully we will just have a paperwork day so I can sit in my office. I walked into the bathroom to see how bad my injuries were before I went to bed. When I looked at my stomach it was bruised badly. I had a small cut on the cheek but that will be easier to hide then all the bruises. I went back to my bedroom. It was now 11, I was scared to go to sleep because I didn't want him to be here when I woke up but I had to go to work tomorrow. I finally fell asleep after a half hour of staring at the door.

In the morning

JJ's POV:
I was woken to the sound of my alarm going off at 6:00. I had to be at work at 7:30 but I woke up earlier then normal because I knew it would take awhile to do my makeup. When I hopped out of bed my head was still pounding. I got up and got dressed, I wore black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.

(We know the look)

It was about 6:15 when I finished picking out what I wanted to wear. I went into the kitchen to make myself some coffee because I was still quite tired. I went into the bathroom with my makeup bag and I started to cover up all the bruises and cuts. I covered it the best I could and it was barely noticeable. When I was finished I double checked to make sure everything was covered, and it was. It was 7:15 now and I grabbed my keys and went to my car. And now I was on my way to work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 632 23
includes (list will be updated as story goes on): queer characters crimes/gore/violence (canon typical) jemily (will & jj r divorced) exaggerated per...
3.8K 57 61
JJ is having a hard time at home, Will is abusing her and no one knows. She has been struggling a lot but she won't open up to anyone. big tw for thi...
1.8K 160 21
After the traumatic events of his past Caleb has forged a new life for himself with Jason in a place nobody knows them, or so he thinks. Will him and...
29.8K 942 56
"I'm living in hell. At least that's how it feels. But it's okay because I don't know any different. You can get used to anything if you think it's m...