โœ” Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Someone's Going To Prison

401 13 1
By -ZSTARNOOB

         Opening the door, it shut behind me with a click. Hizashi was the first one to spot me. He strolled what he was doing and came running my way as fast as possible. He was wearing a tuxedo, making me shot him a questionable look. He shrugged it off, smiling. He waved at me as he came nearer. Launching himself onto me, yelping in excitement.

I stumbled back at the sudden weight that was added onto me. Almost tripping me over if it wasn't for Shota. Who was standing behind me, holding me steady with his arms? Hizashi jumped off me, landing back onto the floor with a thump. Letting me catch my breath at his sudden action. He resisted the urge to pull me into a hug and to squeeze the life out of me in his arms again.

"I'm so glad you safe." He stammered, "I was so scared when I heard what happened." He popped his arms around my shoulders, whispering into my ears. "Especially Shota."

He shot me a suggested wink.

"Nice to see you too, Hizashi."

A sudden gist of wind blew up back a little. Startling the poor blond as a figure popped up behind him. Like the one, you would see in a horror movie. When the characters would die almost immediately after. A blur of Vermilion Wings spouted out of the male's back. Flapping it a few times as he hovered above the ground.

"Where's my Hello?"

I glanced at the blond male, "Why do I have to thank your feathery ass?"

He puffed out his cheeks, pouting and directing his gaze onto me. "Why are you so rude?!"

I sighed, chuckling. I heard a quiet sigh coming from the black-haired male behind me. It seems like he was also getting tired from both of the male's enthusiastic personalities. They were like balls of sunshine or a bunch of young kids on a sugar rush. It was getting very tiring.

I perked up, shoulders tending up. The sound of the creaking hinges coming from the door. I turned around, my gaze landing on Asher. He was sweaty, way sweatier than the last time I saw him. Which was when I was falling down a building. But what could I expect? He probably ran down the stairs. Coming from the ninth floor.

His eyes instantly flickered onto me. I saw him release a sigh of relief. Immediately running to me when his concern vanished. It was as quick as somebody blowing out their birthday candle. He suddenly halted in his steps, just before he was about to jump into my arms. After he saw the way Shota glanced at him. He nervously chuckled. His hands landed back at the back of his neck in habit. Trying to avoid Shota's gaze. He beat as much as possible.

"It's glad to see you safe." He glanced at me. Worry was shown in his eyes, "I mean, the last time I saw you, you were about to fall to your death." He recoiled at the thought, "So...Yeah." He chuckled, "Therapy could be an option."

I shook my head, "I been through way worst." I smiled at my sentence, recalling all the times I had to go against five highly trained men during my so-called 'training'. I probably shouldn't say that.

The worry glances I got were making my anxiety go skyrocket. "No, I'm just kidding, guys." I lied, smiling at them, " I have to go out and buy groceries tomorrow. For now, should we go out and get some dinner?"

They all nodded in agreement almost instantly. I guessed that they were bumped out from all the events that occurred today.

"Can we go get some chicken?!"

I raised a brow at the red-winged male. Sometimes I wonder if he was really a mature adult. Probably a child at heart, more like a child in all. But pushed the thoughts to the back of my head. Feeling quite hungry now.

"No, Hawks."

"White Noise, ma'am."

The voice caught the attention of the whole group. Directing our eyes onto the police officer that stood in front of us. He saluted at us, sightly trembling in his boots. Feeling the weight of our gazes on him. We were trained pro heroes gazing at a fellow police officer. He might think that we were intimidating.

I smiled, walking out of Shota's touch. Toward the twenty-year-old man. He shivered as he stood in front of me. I never knew I was intimidating that someone would shake like this. Or maybe he caught the jitters and was nervous to meet me. I assumed that it was the second one.

"Yes?" I asked, actually curious as to why the police force needed me.

"Sergeant Dave sent me over to give you good news." He straightened up his posture, "It depends on what you think that's good or bad. But sergeant Dave said that it would-"

"Just cut to it, soldier. You keep on rumbling."

His eyes widen, straightening up his posture once again. Saluting at me most professionally. That makes me think that I was lacking manners. Which is highly possible. He bowed down into a perfect ninety-degree angle. Reminding me of all the times I had failed in that topic. I jumped back, feeling something on my shoulder. A chuckle was heard. Turns out it was Dave. He laughed at the lad, which had calmed down a bit to see a familiar face here.

"[Y/N] here is not that scary. She the sweetest person I know. Except for my wife, of course." He let out a small chuckle, "The more you know her, the sweeter she gets. So don't be afraid of this darling William."

The male, who I soon to find out that his name was William. Stood up tall, saluting to his superior. "Yes, sir! I will." He then turned to me with a confident look, "Nice to meet you White Noise!"

I winced at his volume. Nevertheless, nodded back respectfully. Dave laughed as he views the scene from the sideline. Like he was never there in the first place. William seemed to relax after hearing the familiar laugh. He then dropped his hand to his side.

"What I wanted to tell you is that President Stephine has been arrested."

"What?" Everyone shouted in unison. Expect for William and Dave. Since they knew already from the start. Hawks was the one to question things first. Also, the one with the most energy in the group. Even Hizashi felt tired as he bore the news. I just stood there in shock. Not believing the sentence that had fallen out of the lad's mouth.

"What do you mean arrested?"

William cleared his throat, not knowing how to handle this situation. "She is being thrown into jail as we speak. If you want to talk with her, you can just-"

"Yea. I don't think we'll ever visit her."

William nodded in understanding. Turning around to go address another situation with another police officer. Probably his colleague. Dave decided to stay behind to explain the situation. Giving us more details as he went. I found it amusing as he made little hand movements. Well, everyone's eyes were glued to it. He probably did it to cheer us up. Or he's trying to not make us fall asleep on him. Nevertheless, it worked.

"So you're telling me she got arrested for child abuse and other things?" Hizashi asked, confused at all the information he was getting. "In reality, you would actually be arrested her months ago?"

Dave hummed, tilting his head to the side. "Yes and no. As you know the hero commission keeps everything private. And there was no way we could get information out of them. So, we gave up. Until I met [Y/N]. Well, more as we came to [Y/N] in a desperate time. Then yeah, we continued to research about the commission. Here we are."

All heads turned to me, which I shrugged off. I turned to Dave with a smile, "Want to join us for dinner." I snapped my head to Hawks, "And no chicken."

The male pouted and flew around the air to let out some steam. Dave chuckled at the winged male's behavior, "Looks like I can't this time. I have to take the boy and Stephine to the county jail."

I hummed, nodding at him, "Well, I wish you luck. They cause a lot of trouble."

He chuckled, "Oh, I can see." He pointed at the broken window, "When are you going to repair that? You'll be having tiny shards of glass in your office all the time. Let's not mention the number of bugs."

I smiled, "I'll call ahead tomorrow morning. Ask if they could repair that as fast as possible."

We bid farewell to Dave as he walked away. Escorting many commissioned men towards the police cars. Handcuffing then and doing other things. Probably explaining what they were going to do to them. I took a deep breath, ignoring the sleepiness in my system.

"Let's go eat now." I smiled, "It's all on me!"

—————

I stared at the star-filled sky, admiring the scenery. Leaning my head on the sleeping Shota as we waited for our car to come and pick us up. Asher sighed, plopping himself next to me on the bench. With a yawned he smiled as he also peered at the star-filled sky.

"You know that Merikh still loves you, right."

I smiled, "I know."

"But I have someone much better now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
1M 39.8K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
497 0 13
"ษช'แด ษดแด สœแด‡ส€แด, ๊œฑสœแด. แด€๊œฐแด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, แด€ สœแด‡ส€แด แดกษชสŸสŸ แดษดสŸส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด› สแดแดœ. ส™แดœแด› แด€ แด ษชสŸสŸแด€ษชษด แดกษชสŸสŸ แด‹ษชสŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ, แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› ษช๊œฑ แด‡xแด€แด„แด›สŸส แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แด˜สŸแด€ษด แด›แด แด…แด." Aizawa Shot...
203K 7.1K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...