✔ Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Useless Bunch Of Suited Males

441 16 2
By -ZSTARNOOB

      He was beyond petrified. I squeezed his wrist, snapping him out of his thoughts. But he was still stuck in a state of shock. I tilted my head to the side. Waiting for them to start moving. Or at least speak. Even the backup men were useless. They just stared at me, not able to move an inch. Yet, that was their job.

I sighed, "This is useless. I wonder why Stephine would hire you."

I released his arm, it dropped back to its side. Frowning, I walked past him. Ignoring the gaze of the onlookers near me. I frown, walked around the group of men. They all seemed to be in a daze. Not that I mind, of course. I stopped, looking up at the male.

He had dirty, blonde hair, a cheekily smile pasted on his face. It looked like he was trying to hold in his laughter and try to like as stoic as possible. Let's just say. He was failing it like how I failed my math tests back at school. And let's try to not mention the humongous back he had. Of course, he was paired up with a suit and tie.

I frowned, "Do I know you?"

The guy choked down a laugh before answering me, " No." He smiled, suppressing another laugh, "Not at all, ma'am."

I furrowed my brows, gently punching the man on the chest. He was stunned by the unexpected move and stumbled back. Catching his footing just in time before he fell. I took that time to walk past the man. Getting closer to the man, I ruffled his honey-blond locks.

"You better safe me if I die. Bird brain." I whispered as I passed him, "Oh. And the suit doesn't fit you."

I could already see him puff out his cheeks, pouting at my comment. I smiled, opening up the glass door. Leaving the hired males outside in their surprising states. I coughed as I glanced around. It looked like the whole place had been abandoned. Everything looked it has been untouched for years. The agency that was usually buzzy with people was now empty. With no one in sight.

I roamed to the front desk to see if anyone left me a note. Causal hearing the rumbling in the background. Probably coming from the hired commission males. They might be ready to finally catch me after ten minutes. But who knows? It might take them years to recover from the shock.

I scanned around. Not any notes could be found. And I was pretty sure the guards are ready to run in. I sighed, my eyes fell onto the unopened water bottle sitting on the edge of the desk. I reached for it, taking some sips out of it before I sat on the chair.

A few seconds later, the door busted open. Files of men came in, lined up and ready for a fight away from the public eye. They glanced around. Once again finding themselves in another state of shock. When they found me lounging on the chair? Staring back at them without a care in the world.

At least this time. They were fast to recover. Many came up to me, pulling out their guns filled with rubber bullets. I sighed, raising my hands next to my head. Dropping the half-drunk bottle of water onto the floor with an unamused expression. They glanced at each other, confusion. But they took this opportunity to step closer to me, still cautious.

Two guards came up to me. One had a quirk canceling handcuff in his hands. They walked up to me, one harshly forced my hands to my back. Another cuffed it. And I allowed them to do their talking. I was honestly bored. I thought getting taken away was more fun than this. I did not struggle as they pushed me off a chair. I almost forgot that I was a hero. Felt like I was being treated like a criminal. I yawned as they huddled around me.

"Boys. Don't do any of that. We can just hold the meeting here."

I immediately recognized the owner of the voice. I stared at Stephine as she stared back at me with a creepy smile on her face. I walked past one of the guards as they try to object. Bumping my shoulders against his. He growled and glared at me. I shrugged and head-butted him. He yelled before he passed out in front of me. It left a burning feeling on my forehead from the force I used to smash our heads together. But I stayed calm as the guards walked up to me. Pushing me around like I was a caged animal.

"Don't treat her so harshly!" She shouted. I smirked as all the pushing stopped and people backed up. "She's still a prized possession after all."

"Never mind. Can you continue to beat me up? I want you to stop, only when I'm dead."

I cringed as the words 'prized possession' fell out of that old woman's mouth. Like I was a cherished thing that she could display to people. But they ignored me. Stephine picked me off from the ground. Digging her nasty long nails into my skin. I bit on my tongue as she dug her nails into my flesh. I could already see the blood flowing out of the wound. But remained unfazed. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of seeing me suffer beneath her. It had already happened too many times for me to count.

In the corner of my eyes, I spotted the chicken brain. Quietly watching from afar. I didn't blame him for saving me, though. This might have brought up some of his past trauma. He was also a commission's kid. I choked down a pained yelp as she pulled out her nails. The blood leaked out, like a spilled wax candle. Frowning, I obeyed and followed the women to the elevator. Four of her guards joined us for precaution.

I guess they thought I was going to escape. Even though I obediently let them handcuff me. I don't know how society works anymore. I watched as she pressed the button to the ninth floor, just the one below the top floor. The floor that I usually use for business meetings. At least she wasn't doing this in my office. I tapped my feet against the carpet as the elevator music played. Not going to lie. It was very stuffy in here. Or maybe it's the tension that's filling up this room.

They all looked like they were not up for any small talk. So, I tried to make small talk.

"How you guys doing." I felt their gaze land on me, "What did you guys eat from lunch? Ah! Did you guys eat dinner yet? Cause I know a good place to go to."

They glanced at Stephine. With the looks on their faces, I knew they were questioning my behavior. When the elderly lady did not answer them. They just shook me off and went back to their business. I just stared holes through their backs. Pressuring them to answer my question. Eventually, I broke one of them. It was like snatching candy from a baby.

"I had dinner-"

"Quiet!" Stephine yelled, "Don't you guys know how to ignore people. Do I have to teach you that too?!"

I watched them tense up. Straightening their posture as she eyed each one of them. Unfazed by how they tremble under her gaze. They scream, 'No, Ma'am' in unison as they stood quietly in their place. I rolled my eyes.

Well, there goes all my fun. At least I provoked the women.

With a ding, we stepped off of the elevator. I followed the women from behind, having one guard next to both of my sides and two hanging out behind me. She walked into the room, situating herself onto the chair. I cocked a brow as she told me to sit down before her. But I did. Sitting down on the comfy chair, my legs were rather tired. I glanced back at the four guards. They were all standing by the door with their hands on their sides. All avoiding my gaze.

"Take off her handcuffs."

I was delighted and entertained now. I wonder what she's going to need from me. I kept a stoic face as I heard a click. Meaning that the handcuff was now unlocked. I stretched my back, almost yawning from my exhaustion. I did jump over multiple buildings today. I wonder how tired Aizawa felt when he had to teach and do his night shift. The thought really did make me appreciate his work ethic.

"Do you know why you are here?"

I frowned, messaging my wrist. Which were red from how tight they had tightened it onto me. Shrugging, I propped my hand onto the table with a smirk.

"Don't know." I hummed, "Maybe I scared your ass off last time. And you now want revenge."

She frowned, "Shut your mouth before I slap a piece of duct tape onto it."

"Where are you going to get the duct tape from?" I glanced around. Sensing her frustration right away as I spoke, "Don't tell me you have servants for that too? If you do, could you order me some Mcdonalds?"

"I'm not you mom."

"You should have said that last time. Maybe you shouldn't have told me that you took care of me." I smiled, tapping my feet against the ground. "You're an iPad kid, you know?"

She groaned, "The reason why I called you out here tonight is to tell you something."

"And what could that be?"

"Ma'am, are we going to tell her the car crash accident? Cause didn't you say that we had to keep our mouth shut?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.8K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
2.2K 218 30
Shouta Aizawa has always been a villain. it's all he's ever known, though it's taking a heavy toll on his mind, sending him down into deep, mental sp...
231K 7.5K 31
!!USES SHE/HER PRONOUNS; IF NOT WANTED, PLEASE CHANGE IN YOUR HEAD AS BEST AS POSSIBLE!! - !!TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3!! - Story started: May 28th...
451K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...