The Fifth Member (Little Mix...

By hagushzah

Elizabeth Fields carries more suffering and secrets than most people. Her Best friend Sam tries to help her t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let's chat
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Let's chat 2.0
Chapter 41
Let's chat 3.0
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Let's chat 4.0
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Please Read

Chapter 38

610 25 4
By hagushzah

Perrie's POV:

The next morning I woke up in the embrace of Beth.

Beth, my girlfriend.

As I remembered last night a wide grin spread across my face. Her saying she feels the same, being jealous of Zayn and then that sour part of not being good enough for me.

I can't believe she thinks that. Has she ever seen herself and her personality traits?

She has a hard exterior sure, but beneath that? She's caring, protective, kind, funny, cute, kinda nerdy and so many more things. If I'd list them all right now I could gush all day.

Her even breathing let me know she's still sleeping. I turned around but was careful not to wake her. I admired her face and if she opened her eyes it may seem kinda creepy, but she's my girlfriend, part of my job is to admire her.

I don't know when we are gonna make it public or if we will at all, but I think right now we can just live in the moment and have fun on tour.

Beth began to stir and then she slowly opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful brown eyes.

As soon as she saw me she smiled and closed her eyes again.

"How long have you been up?" She asked.

"I don't know, 10 minutes?" I said.

She hummed and I can tell she was still tired.

I caressed her face and she smiled even more which made my heart melt.

"You are so cute." I said. I don't know how people say she's the badass in our group. Alright she won't take crap from anyone but she still is the most adorable person I know.

"And you two are awfully close. Did we miss something?" Leigh asked as her and the girls exited the lounge room.

"Kinda." Beth and I said still looking deeply into each other's eyes and ignoring them a bit.

"Oh my god! Is Berrie a go?" Jade asked excitedly.

"Finally!" Jesy yelled not waiting for us to actually confirm it.

"Guys?" Leigh asked trying to get Beth's and I's attention because we were literally just looking at each other smiling.

I think it just settled in for both of us that we are finally together.

Jade and Jesy started dancing together as if to celebrate and cheered.

"Hello!" Jesy then also yelled.

"What?" Beth asked and we finally broke eye contact to look at them and I turned around and jumped off the bunk.

"Are you finally together?" Leigh asked.

"Oh. Yeah." Beth said and I nodded.

That made them three again erupt in cheers and they started chanting Berrie.

"Alright I'm gonna go shower." I said and kissed Beth's cheek before leaving.

I heard Leigh awe and Jade and Jesy both started mocking Beth on how she became soft. She just smiled and listened to them.

I love them so much. No judgement and they even waited for it to happen. That's what we needed.

As I showered I made sure to clean everything thoroughly. That's a heavy downside of not having a sense of smell. I have no idea if I smell bad or if my clothes smell bad.

After I finished I put on sweats and a hoodie. Today is a travel day. All day on bus which is great. All the more time with Beth.

I stepped out of the bathroom and Beth entered after but before she closed the door she kissed my cheek.

"How can you not ship this?" Jade asked while eating something as if she was watching a movie.

"Honestly this is the shit." Jesy said.

"My favourite couple from now on." Leigh said.

"Our babies!" Jesy exclaimed.

I just shook my head and smiled. I went up to them and hugged them all.

"Thank you for your support girls." I mumbled as I hugged them all.

"Did you expect anything less? We shipped you both from day one." Jesy said laughing and rubbing my back.

"Yeah honestly I was dying for yous two to get together." Jade said.

"Yeah, the tension between you two could have been cut with a knife at times. Especially on stage." Leigh smirked and after she said that Jesy and Jade joined in and then they started teasing me instead of Beth.

They literally teased me for 20 minutes straight.

"Alright that's enough!" I said. My entire face was glowing red with the thoughts they put into my head.

"Come on let us have our fun, we waited for this even longer than yous two." Jesy said.

Beth then exited the bathroom and I was mesmerized. How can she look so beautiful without any effort? She's literally only put her hair in a ponytail, wore sweats and that's it. She looks beyond perfect to me.

"You're drooling Pez." Jesy said.

I immediately wiped at my mouth in panic and then blushed again deeply when there was nothing.

"You actually fell for that!" Leigh said inbetween her laughter. They were having way too much fun at my expense.

"What are you laughing at?" Beth asked sitting down next to me on the seats.

"Just about the fact that you two are totally whipped for each other." Jade said.

"I'm not whipped." Beth frowned.

"Oh really?" Jesy asked. Beth nodded simply.

"Well then you shouldn't have a problem with Perrie being mad at you." Leigh said.

"Why should she be mad at me?" Beth said leaning back.

This should be fun.

"Who knows." Jade shrugged. I know that they were purposely trying to psyche her our.

"What happened while I was in the bathroom?" She asked.

"Ask Perrie." Jade said.

"Perrie?" Beth asked taking a hold of my hand. I pulled it out and looked the other way.

"Uhh already trouble huh." Jesy said.

"You're all just trying to mess with me." Beth said refusing to give in.

"If that's what you want to believe then fine." Leigh shrugged, " but don't tell us it's our fault because you didn't take the situation seriously." She said.

"What situation? I didn't do anything!" She exclaimed.

"Then why isn't she talking to you?" Jade asked. I must say our acting is on point right now.

"Perrie." Beth said shaking me.

I tried ignoring her as much as I could. My poor baby.

I can tell she wanted to try and be affectionate but was shy to do it in front of the girls. I know that she doesn't like public display of affection. She always was quite shy with things like this.

"Jeez Beth, your shyness in things like this is really noticeable." Jesy said picking up on it as well.

"Well I'm sorry but I wasn't used to this kind of stuff before. With my family it was always more like mocking each other the whole time." She said.

Then she held my hand and kissed my cheek. I had to smile really badly.

"You know what? We won't believe you two are actually together till you seriously kiss in front of us." Leigh said.

"First of All, we just talked about my shyness in these kinds of things, second of all, she is apparently mad at me right now, though I have no idea why." Beth stated.

"Just kiss her." Jade rolled her eyes.

Beth put her hand on my right cheek, turned my face to her gently and then leaned forward and kissed me. Her hand was still on my cheek caressing it.

I slowly got carried away but then Jesy's voice interrupted us.

"We love that Beth finally grew the balls to kiss in front of us and that we just proved that Beth is whipped, but we kinda don't wanna witness everything you know what I mean?" She said.

"Yeah honestly yous two were about to get it on the table." Jade said.

"Shut up!" I yelled and Beth blushed as well.

"Oh this is gonna be so much fun." Jesy laughed.

"Can't wait." Beth said sarcasm dripping in her voice.

"Oh come on deep down you enjoy it." Leigh stated.

We kept on messing around like that and Beth somewhere halfway through went on her phone.

"What did we bore you? Put your phone away bitch." Jesy said.

"Just a second." Beth said and she texted someone back.

"Who you texting smiling like that. Your girlfriend is right next to you." Jade said.

I frowned and turned to look at her phone. Beth noticed and immediately gave it to me.

"I have nothing to hide." She stated and I read that she was actually texting Sam.

"Whipped." They said in unison.

"I'm not!" She said.

"You gave it to her immediately just to make sure she wouldn't get mad. Accept it babes." Leigh said.

Beth sighed and turned her phone off.

"Alright it was lovely getting teased by you girls but we are gonna watch a movie. You can join if you want." I said standing up and pulling Beth up with me.

"Oh no. You two can enjoy your alone time. But only for a few hours. Then we need our entertainment back." Jade said.

We shrugged and left to go to the lounge room. I obviously took some snacks with me.

So we spend the day watching movies and cuddling.

I never was so content in my entire life. Laying here with Beth in my arms I didn't think there was anything that could make me happier.

She fell asleep in my lap on the second movie. I leaned down and kissed her cheek and then ran my fingers through her smooth hair.

"I think I've fallen for you way too deeply. You could break my heart so easily." I whispered but I knew she was fully asleep.

It's the truth. I trust Beth with everything, but if she ever gets her doubts back, which she surely will, she's not gonna tell me and that could lead to her breaking up with me.

It's a scary thought that sadly isn't too far away from the truth.

I will do everything in my power to keep her.

I will always fight for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 191 26
I don't want to live love this way Pezz. I dont want to hide us away. Jade cried as she cover her face with her palm to stop her tears from rolling d...
16.3K 522 95
Jade Amelia Calaway is a very successful musician, entertainer, and business woman. Her family basically has been in the limelight for quite some tim...
111 0 25
*Completed* 'Bethany supposed what made everything less scary was that she knew Kita had the power to completely destroy her, but she never would. An...
26.9K 1K 8
Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwall, 2/4 of Little Mix, have always been told that they could pass as sisters, and that they seem so similar. When the gi...