Sweet Mistake...| KTH ✓

By tanniesmae

Finally our lips parted but he was still holding my face, ❝I didn't even imagine, my first kiss will be with... More

1. Nightmare!
2. My Fantasy!
3. Turning back
4. Thank you
5. Accident
6. Stay with Us..
7. We are just FRIENDS!
8. One Good Day
9. Surprise!!!
10. The Truth..
11. Story
12. My Moon..
13. I heard it all!
14. Stuck with you
15. My Euphoria
16. Souvenir
17. Get Together Party
18. I'm back!!!
19. Are you scared?
20. I want her!
21. Your lips..
22. An offer
23. Help me..
24. Disappear
25. Without you...
26. The Box
27. Fire!!!!
29. Breakup..
30. That's me!
31. Will you marry me?
32. It's a trick
33. Promise!
34. The Kiss
35. I hate you!
36. Fade away
37. I know
38. My Moonlight
39. One LAST time
EPILOGUE - The conclusion
Acknowledgments

28. It's Him!!!

592 59 377
By tanniesmae

I shrugged from my memories and came back to my senses.

"How are you, Mrs. Sooha?" My Mom asked her.

"I'm bit okay now... Everything feels so updated. I don't even how to use this cellphone now.. The buttons are disappeared.. Hahahaha.." She giggled showing her new smartphone.

"Yeah.. Don't worry. You will get used to it soon." Dad replied with a smile.

I was perplexed seeing all this. I couldn't understand what was going around.

"You are not that little girl anymore. Now you have grown very well, just like my Ni Ah." Sooha's eyes became glassy.

"D-do... y-you remember me?" I babbled.

"How can I forget the one, who saved my life? Especially my daughter's?" She smiled.

I saw my bare finger. The ring she gave me as souvenir, was with someone to whom I gave it as souvenir.... I sighed, hiding my hand inside coat's pocket. But I suddenly remembered something, "How did you survi-" My words were cut off.

"Excuse me, Miss." Yoongi came inside and bowed. "With your permission, I would like to take her." He pointed at me. "Her appointment with Dr. Kim Ara has been scheduled now."

"Is everything is alright with her? What happened?" Sooha switched her glance to my father.

"No.. Nothing.. It's just my regular check up. I'm fine." I took the lead and replied to her question.

"Okay. Let her go. But you both stay here." She saw my parents.

"Thank you." Yoongi bowed and left the room.

I too bowed and followed Yoongi.

~•~•~•~•~

Yoongi was walking in front me.

"I heard that, you were at outstation." I asked.

He stopped walking. And slowly turned. "May be, you heard it right."

"Why Nightingale and Jungkook did not appear for exams?"

He turned and walked ahead silently.

"Hey! Wait..." I matched his pace and held his hand.

"Is disappearing suddenly a trend? Or is it natural to disappear in this so called 'Great Institution'? Taehyung is missing from past 3 weeks!! You didn't take any action!!"

"Looks like you have done a great research on that. Isn't it?" He glanced my hand which holding his wrist.

I left his wrist, "Ah! I should have lodged a missing complaint.. However you are not going to take any actions either. Huh!" I crossed my arms.

"Do you know the consequences, if you go till that extent? ..... Ummm.. Your Dad will get to know about Taehyung, living with you! Is that okay?"

I startled, "Wh..a...t .. how do you.. know that, he lives with me?!" My eyes widened.

Yoongi silently smirked a bit, crossing his arms.

I clenched the hem of my coat, "I need to know where is he!"

"Don't worry about him. Concentrate on yourself. Do not get stuck in unnecessary problems. You need to be strong, girl.... And and and .. You cannot disclose anywhere that you have met Mrs. Kim Sooha in hospital. It's confidential." He patted my arm lightly and walked away.

I shook my head. I sat near the lounge, resting my forehead on my palms, "How could she be alive? Dad told that she was dead!

'Now you have grown very well, just like my Ni Ah'

It means.. Her daughter is also alive! What is happening in my life? Why my life has become this vague?"

"Yoomi.. Why are you here? It is your turn to go inside." Namjoon sat beside me. "Why are you so worried? It's just a regular check up. Isn't it?" He concerned.

"Nam..Namjoon .. that I .. I .." I took a deep breath, "I don't like in here. I hate hospitals." I wrinkled my face.

"I know that.. Ari told me about you.. That you hate hospitals.." He stopped. "And I heard from Hobi that, Tae is missing... Sorry to hear."

"Yeah.. It's okay. I'm trying to overcome from him.." I sighed. "OK, where is doctors' room? I'll go for now. Or else my Mom will embarrass me in front of everyone.."

"Go straight and turn right. You will see the name badge above the door, Dr. Kim Ara." He paused. "And... Don't worry. My Mom is so sweet." He smiled.

"I hope, she won't give injections..." I smiled.

~•~•~•~

"Please be seated, Miss. Yoomi Soo." She smiled.

I nervously smiled and sat.

"Tell me, what happened?" She asked.

"Umm.. that.." I gulped. "If I say it, will you give me injections?" I made puppy eyes.

She laughed. "No dear. Don't be scared. Come, sit here." She pointed the bed near her.

I nervously sat on the bed. She checked my pulse and analysed for a bit. She pressed the stethoscope against my chest. She checked my eyes, "You are bit weak. Are you stressed for something?" She asked.

"I think... yes." I mumbled.

"Ah ohh.. You are too young to get stressed like this!" She caressed my head. "Okay tell me, is there any other problems like drowsiness, nausea, sleep problems?"

"Why she is asking all these? I really don't believe doctors.. If I say, I had nausea that day, she will definitely give lots of tablets... Yuckkk." I thought.

"Umm... No.. nothing like that. I'm fine." I forced a smile.

"Ok, come have a seat." She alighted the stethoscope and sat in her place.

I sat in the chair in front of her.

"Don't stress yourself so much. It will effect your health. Eat healthy. Everything will be alright." She smiled and wrote some prescriptions. "Here take this. There isn't much medicine. But you have to take this one."

"O..okay.. I'll take it." I sighed. "Thank you." I bowed and left the room.

~•~•~•~•~•

Finally I'm home after all those weird scenarios. I observed my parents' behavior. They were looking happy.

"Dad.. I have something to ask. How did Mrs. Sooh-"

"Yoomi.. Let's discuss everything later. Now go to sleep." He paused a bit. "Tomorrow will be a very special day for you. I hope you respect our decision. I'm sure you will be happy too."

"Okay.." I agreed and made my way to stairs.

"Yeah, Park Lee Wook will be there too. Finally we both achieved this! ... Yeah.. His son will be there too.. Jimin ... How can we miss his presence? He is such a nice boy .. Hahaha.."

I merely overheard their conversation on the way. My heart was beating fast.

Tomorrow is a special day? Respecting his decision? Finally we both achieved this? Did I hear Jimin? Or am I just dreaming? Are they going to fix any blind date with Jimin? NO!!!! What the hell?!!

It felt like, I'm losing my control over feelings. Everything felt so tangled. My whole life has become a mess!

I punched the pillow angrily, several times.. My head started to ache heavily. I saw that medicine, she prescribed. I took that and doze off.

~•~•~•~•~

I woke up so late. It was nearly noon. I headed to the kitchen, Mom was cooking something.

"Good morning, Mom." I wished.

"It's 'Good afternoon' now." She corrected me.

"Whatever... I don't care."

"Yoomi.. I know you have many things to ask. But we will explain everything later okay? Now don't be mad. Have your food." She tousled my head.

"Okay.. At least, tell me what's special today??" I pouted.

"It's the party-"

"Beep beep.. beep beep.."

"Hello, honey.." Mom answered her phone. "What?!!"

"Okay, I'll come as soon as possible... okay wait." She handed the call to me.

"Hello.. Dad?"

"Jimin will come soon to our house. I sent you something, with him. Please get ready soon and attend the 'Night Party' with Jimin. I'm so sorry, I and your Mom are going to visit your granny. We can't company you. I hope you get along with him." Dad ended the call before I could reply.

"Mom! I'm not going anywhere! I will also join you!" I shouted.

"Don't be stubborn.. Attend the party. I wish I could attended this party.. Mrs. Sooha, invited us, hoping that we will attend. But we can't attend. So at least, you attend it."

"Wait.. Am I going to party, hosted by Mrs. Sooha?!"

"Yes.."

"Never mind.. I'm not going there! No matter what! I can't survive another incident like that!!" I crossed my arms in anger.

"Yoomi.. relax. It's not like that.. Every issue is resolved now. Don't worry. Jimin will be there with you.."

"Mom!! Why Jimin?!! I'm not going with him..."

Our door bell rang.

"Shhhhhh! Yoomi.. I think he is here.. Don't create a fuss!"

Mom opened the door.

"Come in, Jimin." She welcomed him in. "You look so good in this suit."

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung In soo." He handed the cover. It was my pair of dress.

"Okay.. Have fun in the party. I'll get going now. Bye." She gave me the cover and gestured me to get ready. And she walked out.

•~•~•~•~•

I wore that slit gown. As you know my face was pale, I used some makeup. I let my hairs free.

"This is what, depression beauty looks like! Huh.." I thought looking at the mirror.

I came down, holding a pleat of the gown. Jimin was waiting for me in the couch. He was awestruck at the moment he saw me coming down. He got up, "You.. you look so beautiful..." His jaw dropped.

"Thanks! Shall we go now?" I rolled my eyes.

"Sure." He offered his hand to hold.

I just walked out ignoring his hand. He followed me rubbing his nape.

I locked the house and went near his car. He was waiting for me to sit in the front. But I opened the door of back seat and sat inside.

"Are you still in his memories?" Jimin asked while driving.

"Do you have any problem?"

"Still how long you bear all this pain?" He adjusted the mirror and saw me.

"I don't know why are you suddenly concerned about me? You think I believe you?" I censured.

"That's your wish to believe me.. or not."

"Where are we going? Dad's office isn't this way." I looked outside and observed worriedly.

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna kidnap you. By the way party is at their mansion. Not in the office."

"How long it takes to reach there?" I asked.

"May be we will reach at 7 pm." He glanced his watch.

"Fine."

"I'm sorry Yoomi..." He suddenly apologised.

"Can I ask why?"

"For all my gross behavior, earlier." He sighed.

"I still don't believe you Jimin.. But thank you for saving my life and that is the sole reason why I'm here with you now."

"I .. I like you.. Yoomi... Can you give me a chance?"

"There are already more than enough problems in my life. I don't like to add more." I looked away.

"At least can you forgive me? Please??" He requested.

"Well... I'll think about it.."

"Thanks.."

The journey was long. Finally we reached there. There was a big parking lot and a separate helipad adjacent to it.

Jimin parked the car. Before I could get off, Jimin opened the door for me, offered his hand again. This time I had no choice but to take his help, because of my long gown. He helped to get off.

"Thank you.."

"No problem." He smiled and dramatically bowed.

Suddenly we heard the whirling sound of helicopter. It landed on helipad, which was a little bit ahead from us. As soon as it landed, so many securities surrounded by the helicopter and guarded the person, and took him inside. We could hardly see, who was it.

"I think, that's CEO." Jimin said.

"May be no.. That's not CEO... Because he looked so young and royal."

"Did you see his face?" Jimin asked.

"No.. I couldn't see him as there were so many securities surrounded by him. It's just my guess. Well.... can we go inside?"

We entered in. The guards welcomed us, as Jimin gave them the invitation.

Well, it was not a mansion. It was royal palace!

[The entrance]

"Wow!" I was dumbstruck seeing the interior. The glassy pearl chandelier hung above the middle of the hall. Everything was so glassy and shiny. There were decorated tables and luxurious couches arranged for guests. We both sat in one of the table in front of big staircase. The guests were still coming, so the party isn't started yet.

One of the maids, served us the variety of drinks. I chose soft drink. Jimin contemplated and finally chose the soft drink.

"Why did you choose soft drink? Why not champagne?" I asked.

"Well, do you know how to drive?" He asked back.

"No.." I said.

"That's why.." He smiled.

"Haaaa.. I got it." I sighed for my dumbness.

The tables were almost occupied now.

"Hey.. Look there, somebody's coming." Jimin pointed at upstairs.

"Hello, everyone." There came the voice. I glared at him.

Yes. It was CEO Kim Jeong. I'm seeing him after 8 years. He was bit aged than before. He stood in front of the stairs.

He continued,
"It is an honor to be here with you all today. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to you all, for attending this party at this late hour."

*Applause*

"This is very special day for me. I was waiting for this day since 8 years. Yes.. It's been very long. 8 years ago, there was sudden misfortune. Where my family broke into pieces. Till today I have kept my family identity hidden. Fortunately, now I got the opportunity to introduce my family.

I would like to call my wife, Kim Sooha."

Kim Sooha came down slowly with the elegant face. She smiled and bowed at everyone.

*Applause*

"Hello, I'm Kim Sooha. I'm thankful to all of you, for being the supportive pillars of our 'Kim's & Kim's Groups'. I hope this love and support from you all, stays till the very end." She smiled.

"Well well well.. It's not end here. In this delightful occasion, I would like to introduce my children too." Kim Jeong gestured the assistant to call them.

"Wait! That person!!!" I uttered.

"Shhh... Yoomi.. Keep silent." Jimin whispered.

"But Jimin... That person.. He was the one who stalking me from the beginning!" I whimpered slowly.

"Let's talk about it later. Everybody's silent now... So please Yoomi.." Jimin mumbled.

I saw a girl, who was coming down to the hall.

"This is my daughter, Kim Ni Ah." Kim Jeong introduced.

"Nightingale?????????!!!!!!" I almost screamed, but covered my mouth.

"Did I save Nany 8 years ago?" I thought, my eyes widened.

She casually smiled at everyone.

"Last but not least, I would like to introduce the upcoming CEO after my retirement. It's none other than my son "Kim Taehyung"

He slowly walked down the stairs, with charming lavish attitude. The royal white suit, made him to look like prince. He simply bowed to everyone.

Yes!! It's him!!! My Tae!

๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆๛⋆

Hi my Tannies 😃

I have been desperately waiting to post this chapter. I know most of you have guessed this result. But this is not the end! You are just in the middle of the story 🙃

Finally, Yoomi found Tae.. What's next?!!🤔

Stay tuned to know more🤗💜

Share your review on this. And don't forget to press that lil' star for me😉

Stay safe and Love you all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 732 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
41K 1K 52
❝You can't fall in love with me, Jungkook. It will never work.❞ ❝We can try Y/N. I mean, I don't mind dating another man.❞ Despite having a shy and i...
226K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
9.3K 1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...