Where The Moon Shines.|✓

By premebiell

Mae Vedika Evans is a shy, easy going, and naive girl, who of course thinks she has the perfect life until a... More

Basic Information.
characters.
prologue.
maybe it's all perfect.
eventually, Someday Close.
so far until.
scents and Rivalries.
scents and Rivalries 2
everything assault leads to.
the talk and prayer sections.
wow Jerry ; We meet again!
this heart, Weirdos and the call.
fire outbreak.
mourning seasons.
what haunts a King and the relapsing.
pepper soup.
conversations.
creepers and Fighters.
Ishar, Isaac and Liam
all effort to resistance.
comforters.
douchebag
failing restrictions.
crescent Moon pack.
behind the seen.
dancing with a wolf.
the rescue.
nessa.
age Gap.
the surprise.
the party.
iron Man.
If we're doing this.
a date.
eye language.
trust me.
calm before the storm.
tonight and Forever.
hallucinating.
roughly unfolded.
hate I deserve.
leaving isn't easy.
mentally unstable.
still drawn.
when we love.
love or mate bond.
confessions.
did you ever love him?
it doesn't matter.
a deal or not.
confusion.
the new King and Queen.
manipulations.
the plan.
escape to hell.
who are you?
the fall.
anthony and kieran
better than ever.
six months to you.
my son.
past mistakes.
his father.
abduction.
war emerging.
the endings.
insecurity.
the beginnings.

the taking.

145 16 9
By premebiell

Please vote on my previous chapter ♥

Anthony.

  To meet your best friend was one thing-- but to meet your best friend in the most beautiful of women was another thing. I couldn't keep my eyes off her even as she worried, thinking about if we were missing something.

Maeve or Mae, she was never mine. I knew that.

She twirled her lips as she paced around, her eyes twinkled at a sudden realization of something she forgot.

"Oh my gosh, eye masks!" She exclaimed.

We were migrating to Macedonia this very day, it's been two days since the scene she had with her mate, with her lover, the one she was meant to be with.

and it hurt as hell!

I was seated on the sofa now, thinking about everything that had happened these few months, I hardly doubt things would go the way she wanted it to and I had a gut feeling something terrible was going to happen by us attempting to run away from the two most powerful werewolves on Earth.

This was a big risk, but Mae was stubborn, no matter how much I talked her out of it, she wouldn't give in.

"Papa," Kieran called. It was such a pity that every attachment I had with this boy right here would soon come to an end, he knew me to be his father, but his real father wasn't going to watch me-- some silly human, taking his family away from him, I just knew-- I knew he was planning something big, but what?

"Yes kiddo?" I teased as I ruffled his newly combed hair, my little boy grunted, annoyed at the fact that I ruined it again.

I chuckled.

"As creem," he whined, drawling. Kieran was known for demanding for things at odd hours, we could totally be in the plane, and he'd tell his mum he wants to go for his swimming lessons.

"Not now boy, when we going downstairs okay?" I persuaded, but he grimaced, his honey eyes turning darker as he left with a huff, I smiled, he was going to get his mother obviously.

"Mama!" He called, chanting her name as he trudged away to our bedroom, to find his mother.

"Yes Ki," her melodic voice answered.

I heard the door shut, a signification that he was in the room, I heard chattering and whining, I chuckled at that, that boy and his mother were best friends but they never really agreed on the same thing.

"Fine!" I heard his mother yell out, making the little boy giggle as she opened the door with a scrowl on her face, again I chuckled.

Maeve wore a fancy summer dress, her favourite colour, white, hugged tightly to her body, suddenly I felt hot, thank goodness her mate wasn't here with me, he already promised me dead if I got so close to her, perhaps that was the reason I unconsciously found myself giving her space, she didn't like that, but she didn't utter a word about it, seemed like she also knew how serious that was.

"Ugh!" My grumpy girl grunted.

"Why don't we just wait till we're actually going out of here?" I asked, already knowing she gave in to her baby's demand for some ice cream.

"You know how he is Thony, I just have to or else he'll give a whole freaking attitude throughout the flight," she mumbled as she searched for her purse, I held up her wrist stopping her from her restlessness, my eyes telling her to calm down as I took some dollars out of my pocket to hand out to her.

She sighed in relief, before giving me a smile, that perfect smile...

"Thanks, we'll be back soon, give us a minute," she said just before yelling Kieran's name out loud.

"Ki! Baby let's go," she yelled again and this time Mama's boy answered.

"As creem! As creem!" He chanted happily, and Maeve only rolled her eyes at this but failed to keep her serious face.

"Come on let's go honey," she mumbled, before giving me a peck on the cheek and I've never felt so satisfied with just the feel of her lips on my skin, but in fear, I shifted, not cause I didn't want it but I knew Keith could be anywhere around.

"We'll be right back," she said as she took a hold of his hands, moving out and shutting the door, I heard myself give a deep sigh, like I had been holding it for so long.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The play big bang theory finally came to an end, after a while fit of laughter, I sighed relaxing better unto my sofa, just to check my wristwatch for the time, Maeve ought to be back yet, it was just about....

an hour?

wait what!?

I gave a furtive glance to my watch again and I realized that it's actually has been an hour and getting an ice cream downstairs should only take at most 15 minutes so where were they?

I pulled out my phone from my jacket pocket, finger rapidly typing on her number just so I could get through to her--

switched off.  The voice said, making me worried.

Where could she have gone to?

Our flight was approximately in the next hour, where was she? She could have at least called me.

I stood up abruptly, feeling my heartbeat harder and harder, in a rush I went out if the room, running to the elevator as I still tried to get her number through.

Was Maeve stupid or was she just ignorant?

Did she like to put me on a fucking hot seat?

She already knew her life was in danger she wouldn't actually do this to herself now would she, she knew Dustin's men were probably lurking or Kingston's-

Wait.

Dustin's men.

Shit.

The loud sound from the elevator snapped me out of my thoughts, an information that I had reached the down floor, immediately I ran to the receptionist.

"Hey," I said breathlessly, almost sounding raspy. "My wife, my son-- they um- I have no idea-- the ice cream booth's somewhere here right? They left and I-"

"Sir," she called and for the first time I stared into the ladies eyes and the first and most evident emotion was fear, making me as curious as a fucking cat.

"Did you see her, my boy too, he wore his favourite blue shorts and his plane white palm angels-"

"Sir," she caught me off again, her voice obviously shaking, I found myself giving her attention which I wasn't moving away from my family at first.

"I--I they swore to kill me-- he- I-- could- couldn't c--call the police, he- they-- they took them," she said in between sobs as she cried, I looked round at the people passing by watching us, some lurking around and I laughed, it really was comical.

Actually, she was fucking testing my patience.

"What?" I asked with a sarcastic smile on my face.

"Your family were headed to the booth, until some men, came in looking like terrorist, one stood by me, pointing a gun at me, if you didn't know the people in here earlier ran out, but they- they swore to kill me if I made a fuss-"

"A FUSS!?- TAKING MY FAMILY IS A FUCKING FUSS TO YOU!?" I lost it, she was insane, unknowingly I found my hands on her neck, I was assaulting her and I knew people might record this, immediately I pulled my hand out trying to control myself, I was shaking. I was shaking brutally, I ran my hand through my hair for the thousandth time, this is a fucking nightmare.

"Sir I-"

"Call the police," I ordered.

"Sir," she broke out crying, the fucking temerity.

"They promised to kill me if I did so even when you found out," she sobbed, idiot.

I couldn't speak a word to her anymore, I was shaking in fear and in rage, what would have happened, what- why- how-

"How did the men look like?" I found myself asking.

"In suits, some- some were plainly on T-shirts, but the one person, that-- that they got orders from was this young man, blue eyes, brown hair, he was about 6'4, a little disoriented, same with his men, they looked sick-" she rambled on, as we both ignored the attention we've caused around.

I swallowed.

Dustin had my family. Dustin had my family and only one person was able to get him down and I had to get to him quick.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lycan Kingston.

Two days had passed and I hadn't heard a word from Vedika still, yes I left her in a fit of rage, because trust her to always push me to my limits but still I got rational, and left her alone for sometime, I didn't have my men going after her and my son, cause I wanted her to come to me herself, I was done with any sort of manipulation and I meant it, this time I would chase and work hard to earn her love and trust.

I sighed looking at the gloomy skies, I needed her so much, only if she knew the amount of control I had on myself not to go get her these few days. Was she seriously going to leave me for some silly mere human?

She felt the pull and thank goodness she knew nothing about the rejection, my Vedika would have rejected me, and she wouldn't know how broken that would have left me.

She would be mine, I knew she had always been mine, this human was just sandy mountain.

A call came from the landmark, I turned around slowly, already so tired since I was at work so late, I needed to complete some presentation that if accepted by the venturing company could have me over a hundred billion dollars.

"Yes," I answered to my secretary.

"Um Sir, there's a man here who refused to leave until he sees you, he's actually making quite a scene downstairs," she spoke speedily, as I heard the voice at the background.

"It's been fucking hours! I'm going in even if he doesn't want to see me!" I knew that fucking insane voice, it was him, the human she wanted to leave me for, the -

I clenched my jaw, irritated and livid. He was stupid and not courageous to think, he would leave my vicinity alive, he was so very fucking stupid to think so.

"Alpha," Ivan mind linked me, he also heard the noise, same as every werewolf that worked for me in my company too.

"I'll take care of him," I replied, knowing he was about to take over.

"Be fucking rational Kingston," he warned, but I shut him out, all I saw was red.

I got to my personal elevator, pushing the buttons to get to the ground floor as my mind wandered in how he knew my work place or how he actually got to me, but still, it was his fucking business to walk into the wolf's den himself.

First thing in front of my eyes as soon as I saw him was to see my men holding him firmly, they knew he was human, so they wouldn't hurt unless I spoke on it.

Slowly I walked up to him, he could see the fire in my eyes, I knew it, I saw it as he gulped almost as if his whole tantrum had subsided, but still, he locked his eyes on mine refusing to submit.

"You like to play with hungry wolves, Andrade. What a fool," I commented.

"A fool who is desperate to save his family," he retorted, making my eyes squint, he made a mistake, he was desperate for death for calling my family- his.

"Kingston he took them!" He yelled with a plea, helpless and totally surrendering, but I didn't even care about him and might never, my attention only spiked at the mention of my family.

I found my hands on his neck, squeezing and strangling, if he thought it was nice to pull a prank once in a while, it would be a life long lesson never to try it on me.

"Who do you think you are human?" I started, with a growl, that made my human secretary tremble, the two human fears lingering in the air, I heard her feet running, it was a good thing, she didn't want to see what I'd do to him.

He was turning blue, but I didn't care, neither did Alaricus, who desperately wanted to be out, the furs already surfacing on my hand, making my nails grow to claws. My eyes shining gold.

"Kingston!" A tell stopped me from completely killing him as I felt a hand push me away.

Ivan.

The uncontrollable coughing of the human filled the room, making me roll my eyes, I wanted to finish him off, but the only thing quite amusing was his loud cry.

This big baby was crying.

"She fucking didn't have just Kieran okay?!" He yelled at me as he held his throat desperate for air.

What the fuck was he on about?

"She was going to have twins, a beautiful princess she badly wanted to name Katelyn, but do you know what fucking happened when you weren't there?!" He laughed dryly. "She was so fucking depressed and suicidal, she needed you, but you weren't fucking there! Her baby died stillborn, stillborn Kingston!! I have just one request and I swear to never ever fucking get close to her -- save her from Dustin, he's got her, he's got them, that little boy, he's amazing, he can't go through such pain-"...

"Dustin?" I asked as my whole demeanour changed. My Vedika... Was she really kidnapped?

"Yes, fucking Dustin," he snapped and he was already testing my patience.

"And how would you know anything about Dustin? Anything about us?" This time Ivan asked curiously.

"I'm a fucking treasure hunter, and besides Maeve told me everything, mind you before we were anything, we were friends at first," he assured. I wasn't even listening to their shit anymore.

Dustin had my family.

Dustin thought it was fucking wise to kidnap my family.

Oh, he'd beg for death and it would flee from him. He would beg for sanity and it would also be far from him, he woke up the dark side of the lycan in me and I knew my eyes weren't shining gold but fucking red at this-

He's going to pay, and he'll pay so fucking dearly, divinities would beg me for mercy on his behalf.

Please vote on my story!
heyyy, I'm so sorry guys, uni resumed and I've been Soo busy. how are you? I missed you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 17K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
2.5K 25 19
This story contains mature theme. You may not proceed if you have any issues with that. [18+]~ _________________________________________ "Aaaaah-mph...
28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
236K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...