My Precious Sapphire

By Swan_Althea

Xavier De Luca is a part of the popular group in his school. He is a skilled football player and is very good... More

Welcome
CAST AND AESTHETICS
Cast Intro and Background
Chapter 1- New Day New City
Chapter 2 - Surprising Them
Chapter 3- Makeovers and Sleepovers
Chapter 4- First Day
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Boys
Chapter 7- Truth
Chapter 8 - Talking
Chapter 9 - Meeting them
Chapter 10 - Family
Author's Note
Chapter 11 - Moving
Chapter 12 - Recuerdos
Chapter 13 - Grandparents
Chapter 14- Grandparents Part-2
Chapter 15 - Mall
Chapter 16- Caught
Chapter 17- Date
Chapter 18- Pasada
Chapter 19- Nightmare
Chapter 20 - School
Chapter-21 Telling Them
Author's Note
Chapter 22- Confused
Chapter 23- Confessing Part 1
Chapter 24 - Confesión parte 2
Chapter 25- Carnival
Chapter 26 - Jealous
Chapter 27 - Fun
Thank You Guys
Chapter 28 - Bonding
Chapter 29 - Football
Chapter 30 - Tranquila antes de la tormenta
Chapter 31 - Twins
Important Announcement
Chapter 32 - Dinner
Chapter 33 - Girl's Day
Chapter 34 - Past
Very important Author's Note
Chapter 35- Storm
Chapter 36- Cumpleaños de Xavier
Chapter 37- Cafe
Chapter 38 - New Students
Chapter 39 - Meeting
Chapter 40 - You
Chapter 41 - Details
Chapter - 42 Cumpleaños de Aria
Chapter 43 - Aria's Birthday
Chapter 44 - Surpriseeeeeee

Chapter 6- Extrañándola

1.1K 36 18
By Swan_Althea

Xavier's POV

Today was a hectic day. I and Cole had to stay with the coach throughout the day since we had to plan for the 3 upcoming matches and practice. Then when we went to get some stuff from the car we saw a girl who was about to go in the middle of the road and Cole saved her. She was crying, I had an idea to make her stop. I took 2 chocolates from Cole's " Chocolates from when I am hungry stash " and gave them to them. The girl stopped crying. Once their mother came, the kids hugged her and told her the story of how Cole saved her, and I gave her chocolate. We were about to go when I turned around to see Cole looking at the brother pushing her sister on the swing. When he turned to look at me there were tears in his eyes and I knew why. I said " It's ok, we will find her someday. " and hugged him.

Since we came back late to the gym, the coach said we would have to stay extra 15 minutes after school is over. Ace and Alex were waiting for us near the main gate of the school. Cole asked them how their day was and Alex said "Our day was good I think we can't say the same for you guys and we also met the new girl Sapphire today ." " And bro I can't even tell you how similar do you and her look, you both have the same eye color and the same hair color," added Ace. I was beyond shocked and I also didn't want to keep false hope but how big of a coincidence can it be that the person has the same eye color, hair color, and also the name that his twin sister is supposed to have?

All of us reached my house we all played till around 9 and then had dinner Cole's mom had made Mac and Cheese. Around 10:15 Ace and Alex left. I and Cole were in his bedroom I asked him " Do you think it is our Sapphire?" he said "I don't know . Let's just sleep on it and we will see tomorrow ."

We both got in the bed on our sides and I already had tears in my eyes on the topic of Sapphire. I heard sobs coming beside me and I knew Cole was crying, he missed his little sister, she was like his other half. I don't know when I started crying but when I was crying I thought how hard it would be for him to live with the thought of his sister missing and he doesn't even know if she is alive and in a good state of health. On hearing Sapphire's name I would have this weird feeling every time. I just pushed away all my thoughts inside my head to aside and went to sleep.

Sapphire's POV 

After the Economics class ended, I met Ivy and Aria in the hallway and Hazel had said she will meet us at the entrance of the school. When we reached there she was standing near a pole and staring at Ace from the back. We went to her and started teasing her. She was red like a tomato. We stayed there for a few minutes until we could decide whose house were we going to. 

It was decided that we would go to Aria's house. When we were about to leave I saw Hazel looking very confused. I didn't think of it as a big deal and pulled her towards myself so we could go, it was like she had seen some ghost. I decided that I will ask her what happened once we are alone. We sat in Aria's car which was a white range rover with tinted windows and a black hood.

Aria's Car 👆

We reached within 15 minutes and all of us decided to watch a movie. We had just finished watching To All The Boys I Have Loved Before cause, why not? Aria's mom Isabell came to tell us that dinner was ready. It was already 8:30 by the time we finished dinner. Mom came to pick me and Hazel up and Ivy's house was 2 houses down the road so she went by herself. 

While in the car I asked Hazel " Why did you look so tensed when we were leaving the school ?"  she said, " Nothing, I just remembered that I had Calculus homework to complete which is to be submitted tomorrow  ."  " Weird she never forgets to do her homework," I thought. I left that conversation there. Mom dropped her off at her house and when I went inside the house to see dad watching basketball on the T.V. " How was your day Saph?" dad asked, " It was great I made 3 friends ." " Good honey ." mom said. I said " Good Night Mom and Dad, love you guys. " " Love you too princess and good night. " " Love you, honey, have a good night. " replied dad and mom.

Hazel's POV 

School had ended and I was waiting for Aria, Sapphire,, and Ivy. Just as I was about to open my phone I saw Alex and Ace stopping near the main gate. I just stood there and was staring at Ace. Oh, how I hate myself - why do I have the biggest crush on the school's player?

I saw Cole and Xavier coming towards them and right behind them were my friends. Just then I noticed how similar Cole and Sapphire look they both have blue eyes and brunette hair, their noses are quite similar anyone could call them twins.

That's when the thought came to my mind that Sapphire might be his twin but again whenever I had talked to Cole he never told me or anyone about a sister. We as in our group and Cole's group talked a lot since the day Alex introduced us to each other. We all hung out on the beach that day too.  

We went to Aria's house, watched To All The Boys I Have Loved Before, and had dinner. Sapphire's mom came to pick me and her up. When we sat in the car Sapphire asked me "Why did you look so tensed when we were leaving the school ?"  and I started to panic, quickly made up a reply and said, " Nothing, I just remembered that I had Calculus homework to complete which is to be submitted tomorrow ." I know she might have thought it was weird but she left the topic there. I reached my house said a thank you to sapphire's mom and left the car.

On walking inside I saw mom and dad on the couch cuddling while watching The Grudge. I said " Hey mom and dad " which scared them. They said hi and I went to my room, I passed my sisters in the hallway, who were wearing unicorn full-body suits and rubbing their eyes. They were mumbling slightly and were woken by my entry. I  put them to sleep again and left.

 Garnet and Ruby -  Twin sisters of Hazel 👆

I went to my room and sat my things on my desk and went to take a shower and changed into my night suit which was a brownish-grey shirt and shorts set and laid in my bed. I set an alarm for 7 am and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 3.9K 33
one girl taken one girl left one was loved one was hated Hailey de Luca taken trained to be a deadly assassin tournamented with the fact that her fa...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...
25.8K 448 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
12.5K 341 29
«"I can call security. She is a minor, after all." Miranda said. When she didn't hear Carina responding, she frowned. She turned around and saw the I...