Perpetuity

By DC93_15

She was the baby faced beauty who captured the hearts of everyone. She was the loving angel who had a heart o... More

Life
Dream
Stranger
Eyes
New job
Lost bracelet
Pet shop
Double Surprise
Cupcakes
Proximity
Fascination
Intimacy- Part 1
Intimacy- Part 2
Eschewing + Ring
Jamboree
Grapple
Hard-on
Blue Sea Vs Green Forest
Unruly fondness
Naked Glory
Canoodling
Pillow talk
Under his mercy
Flaming taste
Royals
Lick and Flick
Feelings
Ti amo
Snake Vs Rose
Wings
Secret Sweetheart
Unsolved identity
Candlelight dinner
Surprise
Shattered heart
Disappearance
Bitter truth
Unexpected meeting
Mission of Compadres
Feeling so high
Me & You
Royal wedding
My light
Visit from the past
Bambino's Oma & Opa
Heavenly Realm
Accident
Aaron Theodore
My perpetuity

Demarcation

57 2 0
By DC93_15

I don't know how long I paced in the bathroom because of the embarrassment I faced sometimes ago. How could you drool over him like that? Errrr Sofi... what's wrong with you?

Actually I am still exploding with the after effects of our staring contest. It was truly intimate now when I think of it the way we were tangled together in the bed like that. His cool body was plastered to me without giving any space to put even a finger in between us and his strong masculine arms were surrounded my small body like a soft, comfy blanket completely.

Am I truly embarrassed or emotionally shocked how comfortable I was in his arms whole night? I think I cannot think straight right now. At least if I had a friend, I would have asked an advice or any suggestion regarding this mixed feelings in me. But still I haven't made any friends except Xavier.

But how can I ask him about these girly emotions? And the other thing is , he is his best friend. No way I am going to do that either.I still remember one of the quotes I read in a book. It said, " Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."

I know I should not let this guard down for any reason specially after witnessing his perverted ways with other women. But these weird things I feel... is there any explanation for that?

Honestly I truly have no idea what I feel about this handsome prince. But I just feel that something is kindling in between us and it's intensifying each day.

These tingles, burning sensations when he is around me, his glances which freeze me, his voice , that unpredicted kiss and other things I feel that I don't even know how to explain...

Somehow he is not a human where I can deal freely while drinking a cup of coffee as usual. He is an immortal, a vampire prince, future heir of the vampire throne and his whole self is pure perfection with no inaccuracy.

In my case, I can't even talk few words without stammering when his gaze focused on me. So how can I even reduce this tension between us? Omg... I don't know! It really gives me goose bumps to think it even.

He will not even want to be a friend with me, right? I know that our first encounter wasn't good, even last night no different. And I am here in the first place because of his sudden outburst that evening. Yet I have to learn to be civil since I am in his guardianship.

Hmmm...This is really complicated actually. At least to me.Pacing back and forth several times, I made up my mind to come out of the bathroom after brushing teeth followed by a good bath in his highness's golden bathroom. Luckily I brought a light yellow T-shirt and a pair of grey leggings with my under wears.

Oh... thank God... Otherwise I'll have to face another embarrassment by walking half naked when he is still there. May be he might have gone already as usual. But who knows? Somehow precautions are better, right?

Somehow I got a mental dance in my head for bringing clothes to the bathroom. Coz when I stepped out , he was still there facing the huge glass window with hands in the pants pockets.

It seems he had a bath in the other one and cleaned up nicely while I was pacing like a mad woman here.

So what am I suppose to tell him now? God... help me.

"Erhmmm..."

Didn't you have any better choice to grab his attention than clearing your throat like an old woman girl? I guess not.

" Any problem with your throat?"
that arrogance never reduce even a bit. Always high and mighty.

"No... I just thought that you wanted to talk with me as you're still here."

still I am a bundle of mess here. Specially any of the incidents since last night were no good at all if we just forget the earlier ones actually. Errrr... if not, the total count will be quite heavy for me to bear at the moment.

"Of course, come here Sofia... I have something to tell you."

He seems so serious this time. What is he planning to tell? Am I in trouble? Of course I raised my voice to the next king in front of his own population and also some of my kind.

"Are you... going to punish me?"

where was that brave lioness who roared Mr. Prince last night? May be she is already in the grave. However I slowly strolled towards him with a heavy heart.

"Why? Have you done something illegal?"

"Actually... no... I... you..." But suddenly he started laughing. What! I didn't tell anything funny.

But then I got a clear view of his beautiful dimples on both sides of his cheeks and his white teeth. But where are their so called fangs? He looks so carefree and more young looking, wow!.

At that moment he looks like a normal human boy without a care in the world, oh I wish he was.

" I didn't have any idea earlier, may be we can think something now." oh seriously? me and my big mouth...

" No... no... I just thought."

"mmm hmm is that so?" so I nodded my head to signal him as a yes.

"Go and sit on the couch, Sofia... quickly!" Did he ask me to sit down? I thought that he wanted to talk to me.But instead of voicing out my thoughts I strolled towards the couch I slept past few days and sat down thinking what he has in the store for me right now. But for my astonishment he knelt in front of where I was sitting.

" What... are you doing?" I should ask at least, right? Coz it's weird, totally.

"I just wanted to make sure your feet are better... did you wet them now?"

"Ummm... no... I just put the rubber boots in the bathroom." Eventually a small smile crawled to my face hearing his concern about my wounds.

"Thanks for checking... they are better than last night." I didn't forget to give him an assuring smile even though there was some kind of tension in between us.

" Good to hear that." but the next thing he did, didn't give me just butterflies...He gave me a whole damn zoo. Good lord what am I suppose to do?As soon as he touched my feet with his bare hands... I truly froze... his touch ignited some weird tingles in my feet. It straight away shoot to my brain like a wild fire. There was nothing for me to escape this odd, disgusting, hot and bothered feeling.

How come you like his touch if it's disgusted girl? What's happening in my body? At least I associated two boys little closer in the Queen's Plate. But there were no ardour, warmth or sentiment there. But this sexy lord who came to my life like a hurricane only few days ago has so much power to make me breathless like this.

But I should be afraid of him if I really understand the seriousness here, right?. Yet I have for him... it isn't fear completely. It has mixed with some kind of entity which I am also trying to identify.

The only thing I was able to do was squirm under his touch uncomfortably. No words were voiced out... Truly I didn't even know what to say under this circumstance.

His majesty is knelt in front of my feet with one leg bent to the floor and checking the health report of my feet. Seriously! Don't even think of wandering your thoughts to that side Sofia... They were beautiful imagination about couples you read in books. Don't you dare let your thoughts side track. He is just checking the well-being of his pet. Get it to your thick skull. Errrr...

"You OK?"

His sudden question caught me off guard completely.

"Huh?"

How can I answer when you look at me like this? Your highness don't look at me.. please look away... Oh no! Pale white skin, Narrower facial shape, Fuller and more symmetrical lips, Darker eye brows, dark long lashes, Higher cheek bones, Prominent lower jaw, More prominent chin, No receding brows, Thinner lids, No wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth...I don't think we need any more description to say about him when he is very very closer, looking at my eyes with those dark green eyes.

But you have to tell something Sofi , right?

"Mmm I am ok..." It came out in a feeble way than I thought actually.

"Good to hear that. By the way I have something to tell you before I go out."

Then he is observing me, carefully like he is calculating my reaction.

"I thought of giving you some privilege as you obeyed me last few days even though you were quite feisty last night." There was a smirk on the corner of his mouth if I am not mistaken. Does he think it's very funny? But those words really caught me. Hang on! did he say some privileges? Of course dumbass... give your focus.

"Really?" even my voice has become extra excited hearing that. Definitely who wouldn't love freedom? Even a tiny ant in the ant hill loves it. Because that's such a beautiful word.Oh thank God! finally...

"But there is a condition Sweetheart..."

One condition? It seems everything has a price... let's see what he is planning to spill.

"You can go anywhere but only in this floor when I am not around, got it?" Oh that won't be a problem. Coz it's better than being a prisoner in this luxurious room, right?

"Ok, I won't, I promise..." A real genuine smile brighten his handsome face this time. Aww it's really a sight to see... Are you sure Sofi? I thought you were thinking about the scenery outside. Erhmm.. may be...

"Then don't get into trouble till I come back...See you in the evening. Oh by the way make sure to come back to the room before 5 in the evening."

Then he rose to his feet and turned around to walk towards the door with his majestic glory without even sparing me a second glance this time. But a small pinch tugged in my heart unlike ever when I know where he is heading now. Yes, to go back to the women he likes to spend his time.

Those shirts in the laundry basket are the best examples for that. Pecks, smooches or whatever they are called, they had covered his shirt collars, chest area and on sleeves. I knew he is kind of a man-whore earlier , but witnessing it with my own eyes made it some what weird or odd.

I just feel like I am not happy with that...like I am disappointed! But why? I don't know ok... I just.. better not think about it now actually. But is it your place to be disappointed about him Sofia? I guess not, right?

"Can't you come little bit earlier?" Is that me?

His foot steps were halted abruptly... may be he can't believe that Ms. Charmeine voiced out such thoughts. Why not? Even I can't trust that's me. ME!!!! Missing a vampire? Are you really insane or left your brain somewhere on the way?

He turned around slowly with a quite amused look on his face and slowly reached towards me with a small smirk on his handsome, ugly face. I was still standing at the couch wondering about my own words actually.

"Do you really miss me already? I thought pigs will fly on the day you would say those words."

Urrr.. I always dig my own grave with this big mouth, don't I?

"Truly... umm... I am all alone here. So without seeing anybody whole day will make me crazy..."

He observed my face for few seconds. Here you go again with that same look.. Don't do that your highness, because you are truly distracting me. However the real astonishment was when his right hand ended up on my head in the next instance. I had to raise my head to see his reaction as he was too tall to my 4.9 frame.

"I'll see what I can do about that." God... that gentle voice can put me into sleep. Honey dripping sexy voice for somebody who drinks our blood instead of wine.

So I nodded my head and gave him a full smile. See...my own body has started to betray me like I am not a part of it. This is really embarrassing, right? But you seems to enjoy it Sofi!

However it seems that it won't be hard to be friendly with him. But before heading out he left a long golden key on my hand. Of course you read it correctly. But do you think that I'll be able to open a box of treasure with that? NO... Of course not but something better than that. Yep... I am so happy for the first time after few days of misery and emotional pain I had to go through from the pet shop to where I have ended up.

At least till he comes back I have some friends to keep me company whole day. Do you have any guess? I don't think so. An unknown smile brightened my face thinking about the whole adventure that is awaiting for me.

..................................................................

So what do you think about this chapter?

Do you like it?

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

See you with the next update.

Till then stay safe!!

😍😘🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 7.9K 30
BOOK 3 "Dance with me Tallulah." His whisper slithered over my skin, tempting me to comply. I smirked as I brought forth my current, allowing it to c...
15.1K 697 46
They were polar opposites. He was demanding, manipulative and dominant. His demeanor was arrogant, mean and insulting. His aura of power, darkness a...
594K 3.7K 4
Why were all the so-called normal guys, a**holes? Why couldn't she find a decent guy. Was something wrong with her? She knew her days of youthfulness...
41.1K 2.1K 39
"Oh my dear Bella, you were mine the moment I laid my eyes on you, His calm words, spoken close to my ears, made me feel even more afraid. "There is...