To my Roommate, Draco Malfoy

By HAPPYKIDDI

Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and... More

T H E S T A R T:
S O R T I N G H A T
R O O M M A T E
M U G G L E S T U D I E S
L O V E & P A R T Y
S A V I O U R
H A T R E D O S C U L A T E
F I R S T T A L K
D E A N T H O M A S
A R S E H O L E
P Y S C H O P A T H
P O T I O N S
D A Y O F E X A M S
F I R S T H O L I D A Y
M A L F O Y M A N O R
S C E N T S & S H O C K S
A L M O S T
B A C K T O S C H O O L
F I R S T T A S T E
F I R S T M A T C H
H O N E Y D U K E S
W R A N G L E D U P
C A U G H T B Y L U N A
F I N A L M A T C H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H II
J E A L O U S Y
B A C K T O M A N O R
D I A G O N A L L E Y
U N S P O K E N F E E L I N G S
T H E C O N F E S S I O N
F R I E N D S H I P
F R I E N D S H I P II
R O U G H
B R O K E N C O R D I A L I T Y
F O R T H C O M I N G D A T E
L O V E & P A I N
H E A R T B R E A K
A D A M ' S P I Q U E
M A D A M R O S M E R T A
G R A N D A U C T I O N
G R A N D B I D D E R
F R I G H T E N E D
N A R C I S S A M A L F O Y
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
A D A M B E A U F O R T
R E U N I T E D
H I S D E S I R E
T H E W E A S L E Y S
C H A O S I N T H E B U R R O W
D O R O T H Y E V A N G E L I N E
L O V E & A R D O U R
T H E N E W S T A R T
L I F E ' S G I F T

A N N I E & D R A C O

11K 210 565
By HAPPYKIDDI

A few weeks had gone by like a paper in the wind, and now it was time for a new match. Just as autumn is nearing to an end, and forthcoming the winter season, Hogwarts was once again, up for another Quidditch semi-final.

Gryffindor in opposition to Slytherin.

Annalise wonder who's she cheering for. Gryffindor, where most of her beloved friends are sorted or Slytherin,  where she's been having a sort of attraction to the prejudice popular boy.

Yes, Annalise admit she's attracted to Malfoy. He was simply breathtaking, she's not gonna deny that he's such a sight to look at. But it's only attraction, nothing more, nothing less.

In those few weeks, the students were in a lot of pressure and stress.

Time flies so fast that Annalise had barely finished her stack of homework essays for her Charms and History of Magic Class, and she has been doing it for nearly two weeks.

If it wouldn't have been for Malfoy's needs, she would've finished it early.

Every single time she gets back to his Bed Chamber after a long day, Malfoy would still be either on the pitch or the courtyard where he and his teammates  spend for more or less than five hours training and practicing prior to the Quidditch Match.

And by the time he's done ― Annalise would still be busy writing her essay homeworks but he would interrupt her by kissing her so needily until she forgets about her homework.

They have never gone too far, they still haven't had sex, and Annalise would be lying if she said she's not sexually frustrated about it. All Malfoy has ever done was finger her on his matress whilst snogging.

That was enough to satisfy her. He was good with his fingers, Annalise won't lie. But she needs more, she was aching for him so badly. She never even touch his dick, Malfoy always gives pleasure but never receives. He likes to see her be pleasured by him. Gives him joy.

She snap herself back to reality and wrap her jumper more about her body, feeling chilly.

“..Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor! Gryffindor ― Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin! The mighty serpent Slytherin!..” The roars of Gryffindors were drowned out by the loud cheers of  Slytherins.

Annalise stared excitedly at the humongous pitch, at her right-hand side, the Gryffindors were mounted in front of their hoops, on her left-hand side, The Slytherins were also set in a triangle position, guarding their hoops.

The match was about to begin, and she can see her friends from across the pitch, all jumping with excitement. Annalise stayed in the Ravenclaw bleachers, while her friends were at the Gryffindor stands ― though she badly wanted to join them, her Quidditch teammates invited her to watch with them, and being the good team captain she is, she accepted.

She stared at Harry from across the pitch, he was in between Ron and Hermione, looking like an anxious bespectacled frog.

Annalise can't blame him for his nervousness, though she must admit it would've been better if Harry was still seeker, Dean was good, however no one can replace Harry in terms of Quidditch. But Harry was tired, especially after the war.

Everyone was tired.

She shake her head, and look up again. Both house's seekers were stealthily flying in the middle, they were ten feet above all other players, and they seem to radiate deep hatred within one another.

Annalise smiled after seeing Malfoy in his green and black Quidditch Robes, it billowed around him as he leaned back and stare smugly at Dean.

He looks like an International player.

A handsome International player.

She smile discreetly, and afterwards look at Dean, her eyes directly met with his ― Dean was staring back at her, and she beamed widely at him, giving him a thumbs up which causes Dean to chuckle.

The dark skin man look back to Malfoy, his rival was staring at him up and down, scrutinizing every part and detail about him.

But Dean only nod.

Even from a far, Annalise can sense the awful aura from both Seekers, she just hope no one would get actually injured, Although it's pretty normal while playing Quidditch. But she knows how bad the damage these two players would cause if they try to play faulty.

“Scared, Malfoy?” Dean questioned, gripping his handle tighter.

The nerves of this man, Malfoy thought.

Madam Hooch had just came out, holding the lengthy ball crate, and started nipping towards the very center of the oval pitch.

Malfoy narrowed his eyes at Dean, quirked an eyebrow, then laughed. “I wouldn't play if I was scared, Thomas.” then he eyed Dean's broomstick, looking at it with an amused expression.

“Firebolt..” he stated calmly and stared at Dean's scowling face. “Surprised you can afford that but nevermind” he chortle.

Dean gritted his teeth out of anger and took a deep breath. “May the force be with me, but fingers crossed to you, Malfoy.” he fumed, enunciating Malfoy's name with an undertone of hatred.

Malfoy's lips curled up in a smirk and he lift his broomstick higher up in the air. “Appreciated, but may the best man win, Thomas..” with his statement, the whistle ringed everyone's ears and the Crate was opened ― The Quaffle, Golden Snitch, and the Bludgers all flew into the air.

Within seconds, Ginny Weasley bolted straight in the center and catched the Quaffle ― Annalise cheered wildly.

“Go Ginny!” she and Luna yelled proudly. Annalise look over to Luna, the blonde girl was wearing her lion Gryffindor costume again while waving her hands in the air.

She chuckled and hug Luna briefly, adoring her pure personality before gazing at the match again.

“.. Ten points for Gryffindor! Ginevra managed to score in five seconds!...”

Ginny then soared across the pitch as the Quaffle was now in Blaise Zabini's arms, the beaters that were just standing in the air was blocking Annalise's vision and before she even knew it ―

“Blaise Zabini scored ten points for Slytherin!”

Annalise clapped hard along with Luna, she can see Adelaine ― who happens to be sitting next to Lee Jordan, was boucing with delight.

The Slytherins cheered wildly, looking as though they are watching the International Quidditch Worldcup. Until one of the Slytherin's chaser, Vaisey, was badly hit by a bludger, he ended up falling on the ground, his leg bent up in the joint, he was fractured.

The Gryffindors cheered wildly and booed the Slytherins.

But even with the loss of a chaser, Blaise Zabini proceeded with shooting the Quaffle in one of Gryffindor's hoop, the keeper failed to dodge.

“..Another ten points for Slytherin!..”

Annalise can see Ginny muttering something on her own as she fled next to Blaise, both were glaring against each other, Another Gryffindor chaser came ― sandwhiching Blaise, until Zabini bolt down, escaping the both of them.

“..Zabini still have the Quaffle but Weasley and Bell are tailing ―..” Soon enough, Lee Jordan's voice diminished, Annalise then heard Adelaide's voice through the magical microphone.

“.. I love you Auntie Ginny but I love Bwaise more so goooo Uncle Bwaiseee, go Slytherins!! Oh ― Hii Mister, Mister behind you, look the golden sni ― Little girl, I must ask you not to take the microphone from me ― anyways, Golden Snitch on spot! Right behind Draco Malfoy from Slytherin!..” Jordan soon stopped Adelaine.

The whole crowd giggle from what they heard through the microphone, Annalise can see Adelaine slumped on her seat with her arms cross next to Lee Jordan who keeps on rubbing Addy's head to comfort her.

Back to the game, Malfoy swiftly pulled his broomstick to the side. Able to turn around fleetly, he tries to reach out for the Golden Snitch until it flew away, he grunted and followed suit.

Dean who saw Malfoy's fast movement, trailed right after, flying fast as he is hot in pursuit.

All Annalise can see are people zooming left and right, causing her vision to get Blurry. Maybe she needs spectacles like Harry now, or maybe she just needs a decent pair of omnioculars.

“You alright?” Luna asked, gripping her hand tightly and looking at her with concern.

Annalise nodded. “My vision's worsening, Luna, can you see Draco?” she asked curiously and narrowed her eyes to the players wearing green and black robes.

She heard Luna chuckle. “Yes, he's right after the snitch ― how's you and him anyways?” Luna released her grip from Annalise's hand.

“What do you mean?”

Luna hastily lift the Lion costume off her head and exhaled in relief before placing it down the wooden seats. “Pans told me everything, It was an act, Malfoy wasn't really with her, right? I'm not stupid, Annie. You can tell me everything”

All the wild cheers and applauds of the student diminished in Annalise's ear, all her focus shifted to Luna, who was looking at her with a dreamy expression.

“I've seen the way you look at him during Lunch and Supper, and I've seen the way he acts when Dean is around us, around you most importantly ― Now I may be silent all the time Annie, but I know you. And Just so you know, I won't judge you.”

Annalise was in shock, her mouth fell open and she clasped her hands over her lap, from Luna's revelation. “Well..” she started, glancing around to make sure no one's snooping or eavesdropping.

Then she looked intensely at Luna. Will her friend tell everyone once she says there is something going on between her and Malfoy? But she quickly shook the thoughts away. It's Luna. Luna is an angel, a good-spirited witch, she will never do something nasty like that.

“There might be something going on between me and Malfoy but ― we don't like each other, just... I don't know” Annalise faltered, and she suddenly realize that she herself doesn't know what's happening between her and Malfoy.

What is going on between her and Malfoy?

She gaze up at Malfoy who was still zooming up in the air, side by side with Dean. Her vision starts to get clearer but the question still lingers around her mind.

Are they simply friends or enemies with benefits? Is this plainly to satisfy their own needs? Does he even like her? And does she like him?

Too many question pops up, one after another until she's prodding about everything. Due to her overthinking, she cannot focus on her surroundings, not even on the game but then ―

“.. Draco Malfoy caught the golden snitch, Slytherin wins!!..”

A smile crept up her face. She took her hand and rubbed her eyes before narrowing it at Malfoy who cross the whole pitch whilst his hand is raised in the air, holding the snitch within his fingers.

Annalise realize he was happy.

It was the first time she had seen him happy. Genuinely happy. As though he had everything in the world. And it was such a great sight to see. Her heart picked up a faster pace as she stare at him.

He was even more beautiful when happy, Annalise thought. The way his lips were curled up in a bright wide smile, it was so charming, his face lit up by utmost joy from winning, his eyes twinkling with delight ― maybe he's not the person Annalise thinks he is.

Maybe he's not all dark and evil, perhaps the good is just waiting to come out of him. Annalise didn't even know she was staring at him as though he was her greatest prized possession, as though he was a rare piece of gem.

All she can see is him.

“We should go back now” Luna's dreamy voice had snap her back into reality, she look at her and notice her divine blue eyes were directed somewhere, she followed Luna's gaze and found Harry sprinting off in anger from the stands, followed by Ron and Hermione.

Then she saw Adelaine snatching the magical microphone from Jordan again. “..Yayyy!!! All hail to Mister Draco Malfoy!!! And to Uncle Bwaisee, Slytherins Won!..”

Annalise unintentionally giggled seeing her little sister so happy. It was probably the most purest thing she saw aside from Luna cheering for Gryffindor with a Lion costume on.

“Yeah we best be off, Addy's most definitely going to celebrate with her friends” She answered Luna and they left the stands, passed the Maze of Hedges and shortcutted through the castle.

Luna sigh out of nowhere as they enter the Castle's threshold. “Harry was probably mad, when he was seeker, Gryffindor always wins..” she dwindled and sigh again. “I just hope he won't be mad at Dean, it was his first time out in the pitch after all”

“Yeah..” Annalise can only answer.

By the time they took a right, they found themselves in a Rock wall corridor. “I need to go back to my dorm, I promise Pans to help her with her Xylomancy homework that Professor Trelawney gave” and with that, Luna sprinted off the opposite direction whilst struggling to carry the heavy Lion costume.

Annalise waved her goodbye, and proceeded on walking but before she can even turn a corner from the corridor, a man called her out.

“Annalise”

She look over her shoulder and found Dean Thomas clutching his quidditch robes. “Oh, hi Dean” she turn on her heels and ambled back towards him.

Dean looked out of sorts, he had a doleful expression that he's trying to conceal over a faint smile. “Enjoyed the match?” he asked lowly.

Annalise nodded and examine him up and down, he looks tired, like physically exhausted. “Yeah, I did. Well done Dean, you were great out there” she said then gave him a pat in the shoulder.

Dean shake his head in disagreement, a sigh escape his lips. “Harry and Ginny yelled at me right after the match, they were furious, and said I was stupid for letting Malfoy get the Golden Snitch first”

Annalise looked down on the ground, feeling bad for him. She knew Harry and Ginny can sometimes be extremely strict about Quidditch Matches, it's probably the first time in years that Gryffindor failed to enter the finals.

“I am so sorry Dean” she apologized and looked up at him with forlorn. “Look, they are my friends, but don't let their words get to you ― they were just outraged, I'm sure they didn't mean to yell at you” she reasoned out, in hopes that Dean won't loathe her friends.

“It's okay, Annalise. They apologized to me right after and said I did well on my first match” Dean stated calmly, and stare at her ―  in which she can sense in his eyes, were hesitation. “I just didn't want you to think that I'm a loser, moreover a sore loser”

Annalise chuckled lowly, and thought about how adorable it was that Dean was just trying to look good in her eyes, he was such a nice guy. “You haven't ruined your image, Dean. You're still the same hard-working, sweet and lovely guy”

Dean's face lit up, he took Annalises's hand, lift it up to his face and kiss her knuckles. “Merci, I guess I'll see you around, M'lady” with that, Dean strutted away with a wide smile plastered across his face.

Annalise laugh with pure bliss, adoringly stare at Dean as he disappear after taking a turn. She admire him, for being so kind.

But when she turned around she flinched from shock after seeing Malfoy, all sweaty with his hair ruffled from the breeze. “Seriously?” was the first word that left his mouth.

“What?” Annalise asked and suck in a breath, she nearly died from shock, couldn't he atleast warn her that he was stalking behind?

Malfoy seem to appear at distress, which was his opposite deamenour earlier when he was still out in the pitch. “Couldn't I have atleast a congratulatory kiss?”

Annalise blushed, closed in their gap, tiptoed and pulled him by his collar down then press her lips against his.

Malfoy reciprocated, he wrap his arms around her waist and pressed her body more to his torso as he kissed her back fervently.

He bit her lip, causing her to gasp, and he took the opportunity to slip in his tongue. The shared kiss was so fiery that Annalise had to pull away to take a short breath, but as she did, Malfoy lowered his hands down the back of her thighs and lifted her up ― out of instinct, Annalise wrap her legs around his hips and clung her arms around his neck.

“Malfoy...” she breathlessly said and he just kissed her right after, toungue entwined and lips crashing. Annalise felt fire soaring through her, his body emitted a hot temperature, but she knew well he wasn't sick.

It was because of the heated snogging. It was so needy that she feels herself melting.

Malfoy pulled away, different emotions swirled in his silvery grey eyes, his pupils were big and doe, as though admiring her. “Draco..” he breathlessly mumbled his name.

He bit his lip, as though he was fighting some kind of urge. “Please, call me Draco, just like you call Thomas, Dean. That's all I ask of you” he was begging, and pleading. Annalise cannot believe it.

His lips were parted, his eyes beaseeched her to it. He looks so beautiful. Annalise felt her heartbeat ramming against her chest. “Draco, call me Annie” she responded, her lips curling in a genuine smile.

Malfoy stare at her with astonishment, his face softened, with adoration he peck her lips one more time. “Annie..” he called her out. “Annie..” he said again, sounding like he couldn't believe it. He was cherishing her special name.

“Yes, Draco, It's Annie. I want you to call me Annie” she cupped his face and kiss him again. This time, their shared kiss wasn't hot and fiery but rather lovingly and passionate.

Malfoy squeezed his hold onto her waist, while Annalise tries to memorize his lips, the way it sway so gently against her ― it was though Malfoy was taking all the time in the world to taste her.

Then she pulled away, rested her head onto the crook of his neck and whispered to his ear. “Please, I want you” she begged.

Within the next minute, Malfoy strode off whilst carrying her, he went into a secret passage in the West Wing, there was a trapdoor behind the passage way, guarded by the Devil's Snare, they passed through it and ended up immediately at the dungeons ― without passing through corridors where students can see them.

Malfoy set her on the ground gently. “They're having a party, don't join them, just follow me” he ordered and peck her lips again before facing the stone wall. “Severus Snape” they marched into the common room right after.

Draco was right, the students of slytherin regardless of their age where having a blast, there was a loud party music in the air with tons of cordial glasses around the wooden tables, students were teetering over their heels as they party, but Annalise and Draco kept their heads down, in hopes that no one will recognize them and lure them into some gathering.

“Hurry” Draco muttered and got hold of her wrist, he drag her through the crowd, jostling through the bodies of dancing half-drunk students and made their way up the stone steps to his dormitory.

Once they both got in, Malfoy waste no time and slammed the door shut, he pick Annalise up, plop her down on the bed, and climb right after ― he hovered above her, stare at her face for a while, taking his time to scan her facial features.

The silenceness got their arousal heightening, Annalise reckon Draco can hear her hearbeat battering fast.

“Draco ―”

“Let me have you this time..” he quickly cutted her off, his thumb caressed her cheek slowly, then goes up to tuck her hair behind her ear. “I want you, and I've waited for so long”

Annalise nodded, her lips were swollen due to the soul-snatching kiss, her body was warm from his touch, and her heart was on fire from his words. He had officially affected her on the maximum level.

“Have me, Draco” she cup his face, and leaned up to place a kiss on his cheek. “I've been dying to feel you”

With that being said, Draco had lost all strings of restraints. He grunted, and easily nip all of her clothes off, he started off with her necktie, then her jumper and her skirt, lastly her garments, finally he piled it on the floor.

He stared at her with hunger, but before he can ravish her body with his hands and tongue ― Annalise hoist herself up, tugged on the hemline of his quidditch robes and slid it off his body.

“Fuck..” she uttered to herself after seeing his bare torso, he wasn't wearing any clothing underneath the robes, revealing his toned skin. And it had surprise her. “Draco, you are something else”

He chuckled, took both of her hands and run it down from his chest down to his V-line, his muscles were protruding, nothing like Annalise expected.

She always thought he was skinny, but after getting a close look, she realizes Draco Malfoy have such good muscles.

“I want this off too” she stared up at him and starts unzipping his pants, Malfoy smirk at her, pry her hands away and pulls his pants down without hesitation.

Annalise nearly gasp seeing how huge his bulge is, his dick was desperate to get out of that black boxers he was wearing, and she stare at it with amazement.

“Surprised, Little girl?” Malfoy taunted, and pushed her down on his matress again. “Don't worry, I'll take it easy on you. Unless you're that type who wants it rough” he whispered below her earlobe, and licked it, sending shivers down her spine.

She suck in a breath, and bit her lip, feeling a strong ache in between her legs, causing her to rub her thighs in which Draco noticed. “Is my Annie getting needy?” he rasped, staring down at her legs.

He didn't wait for an answer as he place his cold palms on her knees and spread her legs wide open. “Darling you're so fucking wet, and I barely even touch you” he jeered, eyes never leaving her wet pussy.

Annalise groaned with desperation “Please I just want to feel you, let me feel you Draco, I need you” she was begging, something highly unlikely to happen. She hated begging, but if she pleads anyone for something then she's desperate for it ― and right now, she's desperate for Draco fucking Malfoy.

Malfoy's smirk grew bigger. And his cold hands skim up her legs, caressing her inner thighs, making her whine. He loves torturing her, loves to see that desperation in her eyes, loves to hear her say his name and say how much she needs him ― it riles him up, she riles him up.

“Be patient, princess” he mumbled and hovered above her again, he peck her lips one more time before leaning down to the side of her throat, Annalise gasp lowly as he nip her skin.

Her hands came to hold his biceps while he leaves multiple bright red hickeys to her neck, Draco then proceeded to go lower ― he trails open mouth kisses to her collarbone, and Annalise would run her hands through his soft hair and tilt her head back from how good his mouth feel on her skin.

“Draco..” she called him just as he was about to kiss one of her breasts. “I just want you to know that I am proud of you, and that you did well today on the game.. Congratulations” she said with every ounce of genuineness.

Draco's eyes twinkled with such joy that she almost felt emotional, that was until he dip down and kiss every part of her skin. “Mine” he murmur softly, placing gentle kisses along her stomach, knowing it was the area she was most insecured of. “Mine” he said again, repeating and repeating it which made Annalise blush harder. “All mine”

Once he made his way down in between her legs, he looked up to Annalise, and she gave him a weak smile, wondering why he stop. “You're so beautiful, Annie” he place a soft kiss on her inner thigh.

Her heart skipped a beat, her stomach churns with the wildness of the flying butterflies. Why is she feeling this way? Why is she melting with every touch and every words he says? Her heart kept fluttering, something she hasn't felt after losing her first love, Cedric Diggory.

How is Draco doing this?

But soon her questions dissipated as she saw Draco slipping his boxers down in a hurry, he threw it in the corner and place himself in between her legs.

Annalise bit her lip and felt his tip teasing her clit, she whimper when he kept rubbing her slit up and down with his hard dick. Once she got a glimpse of his dick, she gulp ― bloody hell Draco Malfoy is big and lengthy.

Her arousal heightened, causing her to buck her hips down. “Please, no more teasing, I need you” she begged again, hoping he will finally give her what she wanted.

But Malfoy only kept taunting her, rubbing his shaft all around her slit. If he could just push it in, it would feel so good. Annalise begged once more, showing him a look of pleading. “Draco please..”

She spread her legs wider and grip the sheets. “Please just have me, I want you to have me, right now. Because I badly want you” despite sounding miserable, she told him how she feels.

Malfoy halted, he completely froze, he stare at her with lust, desire and the want to destroy. “Fine, my Annie is being such a needy girl” he seethed, but with an amorous tone.

He rub her clit multiple times with his thumb and trace circles around her hole, gathering her wetness then spread it all over her pink cunt.

Annalise can see some pre-cum leaking from his tip, she badly wanna taste it, badly wanna touch it, but the need of being filled with his dick is getting too much, she needs some relief.

“Give me a safe word, Annie” Draco flatly responded, aligning his dick to her vagina, rubbing it up and down to prepare. “I might get too rough and hurt you, I don't wanna hurt you”

Annalise nodded, gave him a bright smile and then answered. “Hmm, how about....” she faltered looking at his longing eyes. “... Love?” she shrug her shoulders.

Draco chuckled, finding her adorable, then he took her wrists, and place it on above her head, almost hitting the headboard before leaning down to place a soft kiss on her swollen lips. “Love it is, Annie” then he pushed himself in.

Annalise whimper loudly, his tip just entered her hole and it was already quite painful. Draco was big, he was stretching her out, but she wants it. She wants him, and she's gonna handle him.

Draco continued, painstakingly pushing his dick inch by inch. “Fuck you're so tight Annie ― are you sure you want this? Are you hurt? Is this too much for you? Should I stop? Annie your safe word ― ” he babbled incoherently.

Annalise pressed her lips against Draco to shut him up, and buck her hips down, taking more of him, earning a grunt from him in the kiss. “Don't stop, it feels so good, Draco” she mumbled as she pulled away.

Draco nodded, he leaned down to kiss her neck where had left multiple hickeys and started pushing himself more until all ten inches were inside her. “Oh god” Annalise mewled and bit her lip. “Move, please, I need you to move, Draco”

Draco nodded, and he slowly trusted in her, knowing that if he goes too rough she might bled. “Fuck, that feels good” She moaned softly, causing Draco to harden even more as though he wasn't already hard.

He pick up a steady pace, his hips keep snapping against her in a settled rhythm, a few grew grunts left his mouth, and Draco wanted to fuck her senselessly but afraid he might end up hurting her.

“You have pretty moans, darling” he spoke through gritted teeth and gave her a sharp thrust, earning a loud gasp from Annalise. “So fucking beautiful” he said lovingly as he stare into her dark eyes, and went a bit faster.

Annalise can feel him up to her stomach, the pleasure was nothing like she ever felt, and he wasn't even doing it roughly. “Draco..” she moaned his name out, and kiss along his jawline.

“Oh fuck, I can't do this anymore” he groaned, his grip released her wrists and instead he brought her hands to each side of her head and interlock their fingers before hammering into her, his pace was fast and toe-curling.

“Fuck Draco!” a loud mewl escape her mouth when she felt him repeatedly hit her cervix. “God you're so big, so big, Draco” it almost sound as though she was pleading.

Annalise burried her face in his neck and moaned out his name like a mantra each time he thrusts mercilessly inside her. Her stomach churned, a knot forming, her heart beated rapily, and her hands spasmed from the intense euphoria.

“You're taking me so good, so good, darling” Draco praised her lowly in her ear and nailed her in missionary. He pry one of his hand from her hand and pressed his palm against the lower region of her stomach. “There, I feel myself going in and out of you” he smirk.

Annalise was too weak to answer and instead moaned in his neck, her tiny body writhed underneath him and Draco had to hold herself down by interlocking their fingers again.

She clenched hard around him, and immediately knew she was close. “D-Draco I'm ― fuck!” trains of whimpers escape her rosebud mouth, causing Annalise to find it hard to form a sentence.

“You're close, aren't you?” He asked lowly and snap his hips more rougher for her to reach her orgasm. He hit her cervix roughly and moaned in her ear. “You feel that? I wanna fill you up there with my cum, would you let me, Annie?”

Annalise nodded weakly, her toes curling and back arching from the matress due to the high intensity of pleasure. “Y-Yes, You can cum inside me, please do”

“You feel so great, you're taking me well darling” Draco praised her again and thrust sharply, that's when Annalise shut her eyes and saw blackness seeping her vision for a brief moment ―  a loud moan escape her lips, her legs quiver agressively, hands spasmodically intertwined with Draco's, euphoria overwashed her entire body as she reached her orgasm.

Draco stopped his movements and stare at her. Her face was contort with pleasure, eyes shut and lips swollen. She shuddered underneath him as she came hard. “Good girl, Annie, you're such a good girl” he praised lowly and gently thrust in her again in attempt to reach his own high.

“Cum for me, Draco” she coerced him faintly, despite her body shaking from overstimulation. “Please”

It was all that it takes for Malfoy to orgasm, he stilled deep in her pussy, ribbons of sticky white substance filled up her cervix, and a low moan escape his mouth. “Merlin you felt so amazing, Annie..” he rub her head and kiss the bridge of her nose.

She smiled, and nearly fell asleep right after until she felt Draco slip out of her. He look down on her fucked hole, her pussy was leaking with both of their cum, so he took two of his fingers and thrust it inside her, not letting any cum drip.

“fuck..” She lowly muttered, legs continue to tremble.

“Love..” he called her out, and she looked at him weakly. “You bled” he stated, sounding guilty. “I am so sorry, I should've been more gentler” he lay next to her and engulf her in a tight hug.

Annalise hug him back, and frowned immediately ― the room smells like a mix of sex, sweat and cum. Nevertheless she ignored it.

“It's okay, Draco. It didn't hurt me, I promise”

He sigh, and caress her thighs gently while he cuddles her. “You should rest now, we still have classes tomorrow” he stare at her and smiled.

Annalise's hair sprawled all around her face, her legs trembled less, her cunt sore. But she smiled back at him. She didn't imagine Draco would be the type of guy to hug a girl and whisper sweet nothings to her ears after sex.

She thought he would take a bath and sleep right after, but Draco Malfoy showed her otherwise.

She feel his fingertips run through her messy hair, then she felt his fingertips again, tracing circles around her arm.

She stare at him, noticing something diffent in his moonlit eyes. She leaned up, and mumble against his lips. “Thank you, Draco... You make me happy” then her mind drifted, an abyss of dream clouding her thoughts, soon, she fell asleep in his arms.

Draco cannot fathom the feeling he felt, it was so foreign that it scares him, his heart was ramming faster than normal, and it made him fearful, but he didn't go away. He stayed. The girl he was hugging gave him a strange feeling, he liked her company, and he hates the fact that he like it. But for now, he wants to have her near him, and he will have her near him.

Draco smiled genuinely, he place gentle kisses all over her cheeks, forehead and lips. Then he pulled her head to rest on his shoulder. “My precious Annie..”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 2.8K 50
Y/n Salvatore is part of a rich family who works for the dark Lord. She goes to Hogwarts after attending Ilvermorny and it is her sixth year. Y/N mak...
134 11 15
Sharing a dorm with Pansy Parkinson sucks and her constant chatter about her boyfriend who torments you whenever he can sucks even more. There is a t...
2.8K 68 11
What better way to get Draco's attention than fraternise with his enemy? Okay so this is just a bit of filthy fun and I know I have issues I apologi...
2.5M 58.5K 51
How did it feel? It felt like he was barely holding it together. She, of all people, should shun him. Or yell at him. Curse him. Spit at him. Take ou...