๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 33

278 29 32
By Strawveryveryjamin

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Fuck I never thought he will go this hard" Bella said while going to her room and she lost her balance in the mid and fell down.

"Are you ok" Bella looked up and saw Taehyung and he had worried expression on his face. In return bella passed him smile and show her wrist to him. He noticed the mark and smile spread on his face.

"Was not it quick" he asked while chuckling.

"Yes it was but I think he is going to do blas-" she wouldn't even able to complete the sentence when they both heard notices from the main hall.

"Told you" Taehyung hold her hand to support and they all ran to check on Jungkook.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Jungkook calm down" Jimin was trying to stop him where Jungkook was busy destroying the little lives of his guards. They were scared of him and they were shivering.

"Pl-please spare my life majesty, plea-ahhh" with that one more lifeless body slammed on the floor harshly and blood scattered around him.

"JUNGKOOK!" Taehyung called him to get his attention.

But his gaze went toward Bella and anger again took control over him.

"YOU! HOW SHAMELESS YOU CAN BE HUH? STILL SHOWING YOUR FACE TO ME HUH! SUCH A SLU-" he wouldn't able to finish his words and felt  force on his cheek. Taehyung slapped him . He never thought that one day he have to do this. He never in his life said anything to him nor he took any decision against him and now he was regretting.

"I never stopped you when you used to hurt Y/n. Although I wanted to but never get a chance but I will never let you harm bella. You better put my words in your peanut brain"

"I wish you would have stopped me on that time" with that Jungkook looked toward them. There was hate inside his eyes. Hate toward his own brother and he disappeared with teary eyes. This was the beginning of his new face. The new Jungkook took birth on that day. His all feeling he was hiding inside him blast on that day. Jungkook suffered from the beginning. He lost his childhood and he turned evil, Y/n melted his heart and then left him and his heart turned in stone again. After many centuries he got his hopes back but this time his deal was with his own brother and last night sin distroyed his little heart perfectly. He decided to move on from Y/n and accept the fate and now he had nothing to lose. He had no one to lose and that made me more stronger than before. People were afraid to do sins because the punishments in hell were cruel. The screams and begging everything was painful. But no one stopped him because all they knew that people who do sins deserve to be published and  on the other side new story started. The story of Mia and Taehyung. Mia's physical appearance was just like Y/n. Her height, her face , her body shape everything but the difference was her behaviour and her eyes colour. It was black, pure black and was little spoiled because there was no one to stop her. Her brother Hoseok love her so much that he can't see little scratch on her and nor he let her parents to say anything to her and on the other side Taehyung was with her to fulfill her every wish.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"So what you think" Taehyung asked to Y/n who was laying beside him and was hugging him. Both of their gazes were on screen. It wad night and no was home so she decided to invite Taehyung and watch a movie together.

"Huh?" She looked into his direction.

"The day after tomorrow you will turn 18 so-" he stopped to see her reaction.

"I don't know what you are saying" she tried to pretend clueless but the pink tint on her cheeks were telling something else.  She felt his breath against her neck and it was ticklish feeling but her heart started racing like a marathon. She closed her eyes to distract dirty feeling but failed miserably when Taehyung whispered into her ear with his deep husky voice.

"How much you want me to wait, Don't you pity me a little bit?" his words gave Shiver down her spine and her heart skipped the beats. She didn't know what to say so she stayed quite but Taehyung turned her face toward him and looked into her eyes then her lips. She gulped as the thoughts came into her mind.

"If you wouldn't speak then I will make you scream" he passed her his devilish smirk.

"Horny much huh!" She giggled and pushed him away not so far but to maintain distance between them. He looked into her eyes with straight face. She knew his another move that work everytime.

"Aye don't you dare" but little sad pout formed on his lips.

"Aish! Why! Ok fine but only one" smile appeared on his face and then again he started coming closer to her and licked his lips to wet them. He was so close but someone pulled him behind.

"Taehyung! Can you please continue this later you have to come with me urgently" Taehyung glared him and groaned in disappointment.

"Ahh it was embarrassing"

"Not really. It was good than the drama you were watching last night" Jimin said with straight face and then again looked into Taehyung's direction.

"Did he again-" Jimin nodded.

"Not again. What is happening to him" Mia said with the disappointment. She was all aware of it. She knew about his past and his temper. Taehyung knew that only Mia can stop him and Taehyung was confirmed that he wouldn't do anything bad in front of her but on the same time he was afraid that it will hurt him more and more important that Mia will remind him of Y/n.

"Take me with you too. I will teach him a good lesson"

"No stay here,I have to go but don't worry I will come back and we will continue" with that Taehyung and Jimin disappeared.

" Real life experiences are much hard than fanfictions" with that she laid down.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

" You know what now I think I know why Y/n left you" bella spit on him.

"Enough! Don't you dare to say anything" Jungkook grabbed her neck. His eyes were red because of the anger.

"You are heartless  who don't even know how to love.you  don't  able to love her nor you deserve to be loved" Jungkook started chocking her.

Taehyung and Jimin appeared and was about to go near them but their eyes went on the floor. There was the lifeless body of  little child and women. Blood was coming out from her lower body. Taehyung bend down and gulped and slowly put his hand on her belly and realised that their was life inside her. Taehyung pulled his hand away from her like if was afraid of her out of sudden.

"JUNGKOOK!" Bella and Jungkook looked into their direction but he felt punch on his mouth and Jungkook fell down.

"HOW YOU DARE! HOW HEARTLESS CAN YOU BE" Taehyung was angry. Tears were into his eyes but on this point he wanted to give him as much pain as he gave to the lifeless bodies.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE AND NOW I REGRET GIVING MY POSITION TO YOU"

"JIMIN! call Namjoon, I'm ready to take my position back" his eyes were on Jungkook and his eyes were showing no emotions.

"I'm the king only I will decide who will be the next king" Jungkook said. Taehyung went close to him and grabbed him from the back of his neck and pulled him toward him.

"Mia wanted to be here. What would have been her reaction to see this" Taehyung whispered and unknown tear fell from Taehyung's eyes. There was silent out of sudden.

"I.don't.care" Jungkook gulped but he tried to stay strong.

"Jimin go and take Mia here"

"NO" Jungkook said immediately because inside he knew that he do care. He don't care what other think. He also don't care what Mia will think but there was Y/n inside her and he do care what that hidden soul inside her will think and Taehyung realised that Mia's presence can change the atmosphere. The atmosphere of sins and now this will stop and Mia will change him from worst to angel again.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Why! Life is turning boring now a days.  I have nothing to do. Don't feel like picking up phone neither I want to touch book.

Ok let's just study

"I have revised it already, I can't read this topic again and again"

Opened insta app

"Same reels different day, nothing special in it"

If I turn off the phone

"What to do"
I want to play but with whom.

Nor feel like downloading any game.

On this point I think school was good.

Like comment and share. Press on subscribe button and click on the bell icon to get notifications of our regular updates.

You serious read it I can't believe. Nothing I was just bored.

Bye bye meet you very soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 261 20
This is a ๐Ÿ”ž story so if you are sensitive then get lost you shouldn't be here and 18+ is not always about sex it means mature content which contains...
21.3K 1.4K 39
"Then if worst comes to worst... please understand, this is my last wish. " AI Park Jimin au
146K 5.6K 23
BTS Suga fanfiction - ๐Ÿ”ž contains mature scenes & swearing - inspired by manga / movie Lโ™กDK darkbluedream_ [ 2016/7]
199K 8.4K 35
*plot may change due to SERIOUS editing* COMPLETED under editing BOOK 1 of the DARK SERIES (DEMON AU)