Catch | BNHA

Par dreaaa_mmy

"๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘จ๐’Œ๐’, ๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’‘๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’… ๐’‘๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”๐’” ๏ฟฝ... Plus

โœ”๏ธŽSแด€แดแด›แดแดแด‡, Aแด‹แด
|01|โˆš
|02|
|03|
|04|
โœ”๏ธŽNแด€ษดแด€แด‹แดœส€แด€, Kแดสœแด€ส€แดœ
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
๐–งท๐‘บ ๐‘ท ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช ๐‘ฐ ๐‘จ ๐‘ณ๐–งท
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
โœ”๏ธŽTแดแด…แดแดœ, Yแดœส€ษชแด‹แด€
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|

|14|

569 33 9
Par dreaaa_mmy

••••••••••••••••

E P I S O D E
14

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

   Platinum blonde hair shines underneath the gaze of the full moon on the darkest night, along with the little glitters of the stars - watching the cloaked girl walking along with demons.

  Yurika is currently spying the demon clan, just as Princess Yume's plan. It is indeed a bit dangerous - no, scratch that, it is very dangerous - but she must do this for her dearest friend who were still missing.

Yurika wandered her eyes around the lively town of demons. There are morphed lizards, dragonoids, goblins, horned ogres, and countless of monsters happily chatting about with the other citizens of the Hetalica Demon Country.

  Yurika gritted her teeth in anger, why are they targeting the kingdom? Hetalica's country is already prosperous! Why would they kidnap two of the Slor Kingdom's princesses?

The group parted in three which started going on to different directions, Yurika immediately decided to follow the third group who was heading to the darkest alley. It's pretty cliche to go here because countless of living beings already knows that a lot of suspicious things happen in the dark alleys.

So Yurika decides to go here. You never know what might happen.

The group opened a dark wood door in the farthest corner left of the alley, the surrounding has a very bad stench of blood and human wastes. Yurika had to hold her breath not to gag at the disgusting smell around the place.

When they opened the door, a garage came into view. It is very old and rundown, there's a lot of dust and spiderwebs at the corners. But what catched Yurika's attention were the ancient scrolls of teleportations gathered around in one box. Her eyes widened in shock.

   'It's a forbidden scroll! Why do they have it?!' She wondered in her head as she scanned the scrolls. She saw one of the demons open the scroll and a bright white light of ancient symbol of the teleportation spell appearead infront of them before swallowing them whole. Yurika had to close her eyes tight because of the sudden burst of light.

She felt light and airy all of a sudden, and she can no longer smell the horrible stench from the back alley. She opened her eyes and was met by a familiar golden eyes, staring right at her emerald eyes. Her heart almost leaped out of her chest.

'Did she figured me out?' She concluded. But she stayed in her place. It is dangerous to suddenly move when there's a bunch of demons surrounding her.

"You."

Yurika flinched when she heard the feminine voice of the elf-like demon who has golden eyes.

"Yes?"

Now that she looks at it, there are three of them. One demon elf who has slitted pupil and golden eyes, silver hair that was tied in a high ponytail, she is dark skinned.

One human like demon, she has such strange marks around her almost naked body, her slitted pupil were in half.

And the other one is the demon whom she saw that day when Ako was kidnapped.

Short black straight hair and dark skinned, her eyes were cat-like and her pupils were slit, covered by the waves of golden glowing orbs. All of them had the tattoo of the rose.

  The demon elf who called her walked towards her. She had to calm her erratic beats of her heart because of nervousness. She slightly flinched when the the elf softly lifted her chin and looked at her in the eyes.

"Who are you?" The elf whispered which sent countless of shivers around Yurika's body.

This powerful pressure on Yurika is equal to the Scarlet Queen! Who is this person?

  Yurika has to swallow her fear and answer calmly in a monotone voice so that it would not raise some suspicions.

"I'm Hiera, Madame." The grip on her chin tightened. The elf inched her face close to Yurika and glared at her.

"Mhh..."

  Did she figure something? Is she suspicious? What is she thinking? Questions swirled around Yurika's mind when the elf hummed. As she considered getting figure out, she started to plan her escape, and probably steal the scrolls that she saw along her escape.

"Sylphy." The cold voice of the short haired demon snapped the elf out from her trance and looked behind her. "I apologize. This girl seems to be new here today." The elf pointed at Yurika who was in disguise.

"Ohh, I see." The short haired girl smirked.

  'I'm sure they are planning something. I know they are not that dumb to just assume that an unfamiliar face is a newbie.' Yurika eyes the three figures who seems to be the leaders of this group.

"Cezak." Sylphy, the elf called out to the human-like demon whose name is Cezak. "What?"

  Sylphy pointed at Yurika hid her widened eyes as she heard the words flew out of the elf's tongue. "Send the fourth princess, to the other world."

  'The other word?! What do you mean?!'

"Yes."

A familiar black hole appeared in front of Yurika and was about to swallow her whole. But she jumped away from the blackhole and revealed her identity. She uncovered her black robe and her platinum blonde hair came into view.

"So, this is the identity of the mastermind!" She smiled triumphantly and flew in the air away from them. The three demons looked indifferently at her, like they don't care if their identities got exposed to the vampire princess. But what made them so proud? Of course, it's because Yurika is about to get vanish - and the eye witness would disappear.

Yurika smirked, 'But they didn't know the connection I have with the second princess, Yume-sama.'

"You think you'll get away from your sins? Ha! Dream on!" Yurika pointed at her eyes, " These eyes of mine are connected to the other princesses." She knows it is stupid of her tell them this, but she has to say it. Because it is Yume's plan after all.

She wasn't told about the whole plan, but she trust them with all her heart that they can overcome and form a plan once they identify the masterminds.

  Their reaction didn't disappoint Yurika. Eyes widened in disbelief and panic stricken figures. But Yurika is sure of one thing.

They wanted to kill her.

She wouldn't let that happen. Even if it means going to the other world and losing connection with the princess, she has to do it. For the plan.

  As the three demons started to attack her with all their might, Yurika didn't hesitate to dive into the blackhole that was still open all this time.

"Close the portal!"

But it is too late. The blackhole already swallowed Yurika. The three demons glared at the empty space where Yurika disappeared into. They can also go to the other world, it is easy. But they can't go there. So they had no choice but to swallow their anger and keep silent as they rage in their mind and heart.

....

  After the battle match with the class, Koharu and Ako changed their clothes and made their way to Recovery girl. Since Ako had minor bruises and scratches from her fight with Bakugo, she have to get it healed.

"Is Midoriya-kun, okay? Recovery girl?" Koharu asked the sweet old lady politely, softly knocking the door before going in together with Ako.

  Recovery girl looked at the two students. "Yes, he is fine. He just needs to rest. I can't heal all of his wounds because he will lose his energy, he can only wait for his wounds to heal on its own."

"That's good to hear. His fight with Bakugo-kun was really intense. But nevertheless, he did a really good job."

Ako crossed her arms and stared at Midoriya's sleeping figure. Her urges to gather his information is starting to get very irritating to her now. Her curiosity is getting the best of her sometimes. She badly wants to know more about him, but it will invade his privacy right? She doesn't want to be rude, so she just had to wait for him to open up.

But she had a gut that Midoriya would tell his secret to someone later, probably driven by his emotion? Ako is sure, that he will later tell his secret.

  "Are you also injured, dear?" Recovery girl sat on her chair and asked the silent Ako who was staring at Midoriya's sleeping figure.

"I have a few cuts and bruises, desu wa! Nothing serious, but I need to heal it anyways since I don't want to have scars." Ako explained, not wanting to seem weak.

  Recovery girl giggled, she stretched her lips towards Ako's cheeks to heal her minor injuries. It didn't take too long for her injuries to heal, she felt a little light headed and tired - she guessed it's the side effect of Recovery Girl's quirk.

It's such a convenient quirk. Ako started thinking about ways to bring the sweet old lady to her world. But that would be really selfish of her, so she discarded that idea of hers.

   After they were healed, Ako and Koharu walked peacefully to their classroom - it was such a peaceful silence but was suddenly bombarded by the Class 1A.

  "Saotome-san! You did such a great job! You're really amazing!" Ashido's bubbly smile welcomed Ako. Kirishima, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kaminari, and Satou were infront of her.

"You dodge so well! And so fast as well! You really are like a cat! Agile and fast! So manly!" Kirishima praised Ako with twinkling eyes, full of adoration and respect.

  "So manly?" Ako had to repeat the word because she became confused with the way he just called her. She's a princess, who would want to call a princess - manly? Such a disgrace.

  "Besides Ako, Koharu's performance was jaw dropping! She has wings!" Kaminari spreaded his arms wide to imitate a spread out wings. Koharu who heard a praise, blushed. It's not a rarely occurrence for a popular princess like Koharu to be praised, she's just couldn't get used to hear praises for her.

"Oh! U-uhmmm." Koharu didn't know what to say.

"Is your quirk similar to the R-16 hero, Midnight?" Kaminari asked Koharu.

"M-Midnight?" Who's that?

"Saotome-san, Koharu-chan! Wanna hang out with us later?" A guy with yellow blonde hair with a streak of black thunder asked both the girls.

"We're going to Ashido-san's place!"

"Wait - i don't even know your names, desu no."

"I'm Ashido Mina. Saotome-chan! You can call me Mina!"

"I'm Asui Tsuyu, you can call me Tsuyu. Kero."

"My name's Kirishima Eijiro!"

"Kaminari Denki! You seriously need to remember our names, Saotome-san! You're kinda like Bakugo."

   "How am I similar to that dog?" Ako asked ridiculously, completely in disbelief that she's being compared with that hot-tempered dude.

Before Kaminari could answer Ako, a gruff and low growl sounded behind Ako. It's Bakugo, "Who are you calling a dog? Ha?" He asked with a low growl and an intense glare, as always.

Ako had to shrug and cross her arms, "Yup, just like that. You look like a dog, and talk like a dog, desu wa!"

   Bakugo snapped at her, "I DON'T TALK LIKE A DOG, YOU DAMNED SHITTY PUSSY CAT!"

"You do talk like a dog, desu wa! Even now, you're barking loudly infront of my face!"

  The group surrounding Ako laughed when Bakugo barked at Ako as a response to her insult.

At the background, Ashido and Kirishima shared the same opinion about the two.

"Hey, Saotome-chan is a cat right? And then Bakugo is seen like a dog by Saotome-chan. Does this seem like they are such a good match?" Ashido whispered to Kirishima.

  Kirishima stared at the two bickering duo, which is Ako and Bakugo. He snickered, "Yeah, they do fit each other."

After the commotion between the two, Bakugo decided to go home earlier. Kirishima tried to question him but as expected, he received a nasty comment from him - which didn't affect Kirishima.

Koharu admired that part of Kirishima who is not only brave, but he understanding, very kind in his own manly way, caring, witty and respectful.

Ako decided to come with Bakugo because she also needs to leave early, she had work to do after all. "Koharu, I'm leaving now as well, desu wa." Ako grabbed her backpack from her seat.

Bakugo purposely waited for her at the doorway, but he ofcourse didn't show it. He casually leaned on the door frame and watched Ako pack her things.

While Koharu is still chatting with Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Ochako, Tsuyu and Satou. She is well loved because of her kind nature.

  Ako noticed Koharu still talking with her new found friends, "Koharu, not gonna come with me?" She asked.

"Ah, Ako-chan. Kirishima-kun invited me to go his favourite fast food restaurant. I'm gonna try it with them." Koharu answered with a bright smile.

Ako had a soft smile for a moment, this girl is finally taking interest to a dude. Is what she thought as her eyes scrutinised Kirishima.

He's not a bad guy.

Ako nodded in approvement, "Okay then. Kirishima-san. Make sure to walk Koharu safely to home. If something dangerous happens to her, I'll come for your neck, desu wa."

  Kirishima unconsciously gulped, "Yes, ma'am."

Ako took a last glance to Koharu smiling face before walking away from them, she faced the still waiting Bakugo who was leaning on the door frame. But before she could come near him, he already walked ahead.

'Ahhh, he's pretending that he is not waiting for me. This guy unexpectedly had a cute side. Fufu.' Ako giggled in her mind as she stared at Bakugo's lean back.

She suddenly remembered that she thought that he is hot at one point. Ako suddenly blushed as fragments of his ragged and breathless image  flashed into Ako's mind.

"Gaaaah! What the heck, desu nya?! Get out of my head!" She hissed and grabbed her head in annoyance. She seriously had lost her sanity, she had thought this guy is hot. Even now, he is still pretty dang hot. But Ako would rather not admit that!

Never!

Bakugo noticed Ako's sudden weird noises thus he turned around and watched her getting flustered at something, he creased his eyebrows in confusion.

"Oi. Are you gonna keep being stupid like that or are we gonna go home? Make up your mind 'cuz I don't have plenty of time."

'Oh my. Is he being cool-headed right now? Surprisingly, he looked hot right now.'

Ako gaped as different hues of red continued to wash over her face. She waved her hand in denial, "Oh no. I apologize desu wa! I got lost in my thoughts." She averted her eyes.

Bakugo silently clicked his tongue and continued walking away.

Ako had to sigh to clear her mind, "I'm going crazy....desu wa."

....

Not Edited...

  Word Count: 2510

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.1K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ค. ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š...
840 29 21
๐šƒ๐š˜๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐š’ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› {๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šž๐šœ๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šˆ/๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐š} ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šข...
30.5K 1.4K 28
ใ€Œ ๐€ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ใ€ โ ๐˜ ๐˜‹๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜‹, ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜‹, ๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜‹ ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜› ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜‹๐˜‹๐˜  ๐˜๐˜š๐˜š๐˜œ๐˜Œ๐˜š. โž โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–...
112K 4.3K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...