Love is Supposed to be Messy...

By ItsKristenWrites

Sofía von Emple - Castillo, as you can guess from her pretentious name, is the returning golden girl and Quee... More

Author's note
Cast
1. Medusa
2. Give me your jacket
3. She is with me already
4. Late
5. What did your boyfriend said?
6. I'm a spy
7. Mission escape from the witch
8. Our safe place
9. We are drunk
10. Deal
11. Let me in
12. I'm glad I met you
13. Party
14. Phone call
15. Fan club
16. What a great life
17. Figth
18. Rumors
19. I'm better with actions
20. Do you have feelings for me?
21. Homecoming dates
22. Fight for me
23. Homecoming
24. Don't get caught
25. Convince me
26. We are...happening
27. Val
28. So are you friends now?
29. Brianna will always win
30. First date?
31. Halloween
32. My in-laws
33. You are the perfect one
34. Mr. Playboy
35. The blonde
36. Is everyone a teacher?
37. Is she the competition?
38. You are enough
39. Jen
40. I volunteer
41. Unknown number
42. Good cop and bad cop
43. Remind me
45. Why?
46. Date me for real
47. The talk
48. Those three words
49. Romantic
50. Mafia boss?
51. Metaphors
52. Off to adventure
53. On my way to be a Rotholo
Epilogue - Sequel Teaser
The sequel is out!

44. Yours

6.4K 222 134
By ItsKristenWrites

Hey everyone! I wanted to finish this yesterday but I got the flu and I felt like I was going to die, so I had to arrange some things for my fictional funeral. The good news is that I'm still alive, and the bad news is that I'm still alive...bummer.

Anyways, a warning for all of my "innocent" readers (yes I'm talking to you Maia), there will be smut in this chapter:)
——————

I didn't know how we made it into my room, I don't know how we made it without jumping at each other. But after Brianna's suggestion, it was as if we both came to the same conclusion. And there was no stopping now.

As soon as I opened the door, Brianna closed it while pinning me to the wall. Her lips soon captured mine, aggressively demanding my attention.

"Why are we here?" Brianna seductively whispered, nibbling my ear while I moaned.

Brianna continued kissing and softly biting my neck, I forgot what her question was, I merely focused on the feeling of her lips pressed against my skin.

"I asked you a question" Brianna demanded, with an incredible sexy voice.

"Beca-..." As I was starting to reply, her hand softly brushed against my core. Even though we had our clothes on, I could feel myself already being ready for her.

"Words" Brianna whispered evilly.

And once again, as I was ready to reply, her hand sneaked into my shirt touching my bare abdomen and making me gasp at the proximity of her body. G-d I've missed this.

"Aren't you a little...overdressed?" Brianna whispered in my ear. She and I were both well aware of the effect that she had on me, but the way Brianna was mesmerized by my mere existence was also hard to miss.

Without waiting for a reply, she started pulling my dress up, and even though it was only for a minute that her hands left my body, I already missed her touch.

She let her eyes roam my body, I still had my underwear on. Brianna eyed me as if she had never seen something so precious. Even though she has seen me naked in fact multiple times, but the way she looked at me made me feel...special, let's go with special.

"You're beautiful" she whispered, closing the little distance that was between us.

Then she placed her hands on my waist to bring me incredible closer to her, we kissed once more and the way her tongue was exploring my mouth felt so...intimate. We continued walking while kissing until my legs hit the bed frame.

"Tell me...why you brought me here?" Brianna asked again, I knew that she didn't wanted me to reply tho, because if she wanted me to reply she would stop teasing me. So instead, I grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her, not stopping until my tongue was the one dominating the kiss.

Brianna was the one that broke the kiss first, gasping for air. I took this opportunity to turn us around and push Brianna to sit on the bed, without breaking eye contact I made my way around her and started kissing her neck and collarbones from behind.

"We are here..." I bit her neck softly, not wanting to leave a mark that she would have to explain later, but hard enough for her to shudder. "Because I want to remind you..." I pull her dress zipper down, exposing her back and caressing eagerly. "That you're mine" I ended, quickly trying to get rid of Brianna's dress.

She shivered at my words and helped me get rid of her dress, reveling a black matching and incredibly sexy underwear. Either she kinda knew this was going to happen, or she just is that sexy. I'm leaning towards the second one.

"I am?" Brianna asked smirking, bringing my face towards her and kissing me as if I was the only thing keeping her alive, as if she needed me. The kiss held so much meaning that I didn't want it to stop.

She lowered her hands to my back and unclipped my bra, as soon as she got me off it, she made her way to my breast and started giving them attention. With every single of her strokes, I grew hotter, soon her mouth accompanied her hands, and I couldn't hold back my moans anymore.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her towards me, not having any space left between us. We were pressed skin to skin, and our frantic heartbeats were somehow in sync.

"If I'm yours..."Brianna started, leaving a trail of hot mouthed kisses all way down to my lower abdomen. "Are you mine?" she finally asked, playing with the hem of my panties.

I couldn't answer due to her wondering hands that kept caressing my skin but still not touching exactly where I needed them. I arched my back trying to get some kind of friction, Brianna smirked, and her movements became incredibly slower, torturing and teasing me.

"I asked you a question" she whispered seductively, this time placing hot mouthed kissed on my thighs.

"Please..." I begged, unable to resist anymore. I wanted her, I needed her...and I needed her now.

"Please what...?" Brianna wondered, and without warning she sneaked one finger inside me, making me moan incredibly loud.

But as soon as she slipped it in, she quickly got it out and I missed the contact. I looked at her wide eyed, she was enjoying teasing me way too much. And even though I like the foreplay, I couldn't wait any longer.

"Please make me yours" I begged, gazing into Brianna's eyes.

Brianna smirked knowingly, she got closer to me and kissed me fiercely. Her mouth then followed and all to familiar path, making me grow hotter under her touch. Soon she was where I wanted her the most, she pulled my panties down to which I gladly helped by throwing them away. She lowered herself and put her left hand on my abdomen to try to keep me steady. But that was almost impossible because as soon as her tongue got in contact with my throbbing core, I was a flushed mess of moans that I could barely control.

"Are you mine?" Brianna asked, sending vibrations to my whole body to which I loudly moaned.

"Yours" I said breathlessly.

Brianna seamed to like my answer because her movements speeded up. Her tongue worked rapidly, stroking my most sensitive area.

"Say it again" Brianna demanded, and by her mere sexy voice tone I felt chills run through me.

"I'm yours Brianna" I kept moaning.

Her body and mine worked in perfect sync, her expertly like tongue pressed and caressed all the right places. As my moans grew louder, Brianna added a finger, and I could feel fireworks about to explode.

"Are you mine?" Briana asked against my core, speeding up her movements.

"Yours" I half yelled, and without warning she slipped two fingers inside of me while her tongue kept pressing and rubbing my clit.

My moans became uncontrollable, the pleasure was so overwhelming that soon I was screaming Brianna's name, reassuring her that I am hers.

But that didn't end up there, I was still seeing starts while Brianna helped me ride out my orgasm when she suddenly speeded up her movements again, I was so sensitive that when her left hand started giving attention to my breast while her right hand and her tongue worked perfectly against my core, I came in her hand and mouth all over again.

This time Brianna did let me have a break, she slipped her fingers out of me and licked them, moaning loudly. I smiled at the sight while I tried to regulate my breathing. After that Brianna crawled towards me, laying down exactly next to me, slipping a hand on my waist and bringing me closer to her.

"I thought I would top" I said after a few minutes, but still breathlessly. "This was about showing you that you are mine" I added, trying to regain my breath.

"But you asked so nicely for me to make you mine" Brianna mocked, quickly pecking my lips. "Good thing that now we both agree that you are" she added, caressing the small of my back.

"I kinda am, don't I?" I asked tilting my head.

"No turning back, baby" Brianna whispered grinning.

She called me baby, that send a blast of energy through my whole body. Because of how close we were, maybe she felt it too.

I placed my hand on her hips and just admired her, she was absolutely breathtaking. And she was next to me, she wanted to be with me. I get why that British teacher would want to try something with Brianna, I mean, who wouldn't? But the mere thought of her being with someone else, of her sharing this exact same memory of us, but with someone else made my blood boil. A sense of dominance invaded me, I wanted to show her what I can do for her. I want her to be mine.

"It would be unfair if I am yours, but you aren't mine..." I said kissing her slowly. "So, I guess I'll have to show you...so we can be even" I said unclasping her black bra and smirking deviously.

"I am yours, but you can still show me...anytime" she reassured, getting her bra off her. "You can show me right now...If you have any energy left after I'm done with you" she added, her hand moving to rest on my thigh and then painfully slowly caressing higher and higher.

Just by watching her lay besides me, naked and beautiful made me horny all over again. And though of Brianna having her way with me is actually something that I look forward to, and just like that, as soon as it came, my dominant side left.

"Oh G-d just fuck me" I said frustrated and horny again.

Brianna giggled and turned us around so she could be straddling me, I happily placed my hands on her waist to keep her steady. This was a sight I missed so much; I closed the distance between us while I kissed her. She rapidly responded to my kiss, and we started moving in sync, an all to familiar routine.

"I bet this time I can make you scream lauder" Brianna said right before in fact, she did make me scream lauder.

***

"Sofía where were you? Are you ok?" Jennifer asked with a worried expression. We were in public so she couldn't run and hug me as I know she wanted to.

"She is fine, I told you she felt a little lightheaded" Brianna intervened. "She has been working so hard lately" Brianna said placing her hand on my shoulder, I wonder if she really meant what she said or if it was a double meaning sentence about how hard I worked earlier with her...you know when we were fucking.

"Sorry, I guess it could have been something I ate? I don't know, but congrats on the win, you guys were amazing" I ended, trying to fool everyone that as Brianna said I was really sick and resting and that that was the reason why I missed their performance.

"I bet; you couldn't stop screaming!" Brianna replied in an overly fake and innocent voice.

I kinda already knew it, but the only morons that believe that I was really sick were my classmates. They even offered to leave early or took turns so they could look after me, I would have thought it was sweet if it weren't....well, creepy.

On the other hand, Jen catch on quickly that there was something else going on, and her friendly and worried gaze soon became an angry one.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now" I said smiling. "Please let's go out an celebrate our last night here, you guys won! You deserve it" I added.

Everyone looked at me through narrowed eyes, but the smile did its trick and soon we were on our way to the restaurant to celebrate my classmate's victory.

After a while we arrived, Jen was the one that made the reservation, and all I'm going to say is that she did not disappoint. It was a clearly fancy restaurant, as soon as I got inside, I felt as if I was in a ballroom about to witness a coronation. And luckily, our table had a beautiful view of the city.

"I wish we had more time" I said as we sat down. "Actually, this is my first time in London" I admitted at what everyone gasped.

"Oh come on, I travel but not that much" I said annoyed at their reaction.

Everyone giggled a little at my annoyance, which I found even more annoying.

"It'd be cool if we had time to explore the city" the girl number 2 said, that's right I haven't learned their names.

"But we can't, so let's enjoy our last night here and celebrate your win! I'm so proud of all of you, you deserved it" Jen said beaming.

I was kinda sad that I missed my school winning the contest, but I had a good excuse. Brianna, in my bed. Period.

The night passed by quicky, and to my surprise everyone seamed to be warming up to each other. Brianna looked genuinely happy, which made her look less scary, and she was engaging conversation with everyone, including Jen.

I guess that this morning events were still fresh in her mind, however, her stern and sarcastic side, that never left. Brianna looked so different and accessible that it led girl number 1 to ask and joke about more personal topics.

"Miss. Rotholo is quite the heartbreaker! When I went to the bathroom, I heard a teacher talking to another teacher about you, she said that you were gorgeous and smart...and that you two had a great connection" the girl ended smirking.

"Please don't leave us, if you get together, she has to move to America" the shy boy demanded, I didn't know that he was so fond of Brianna.

"The teachers are paid well here...just saying" Jennifer said, taking a big gulp of her wine.

Brianna did nothing more than smirk while her eyes shinned, it made me wonder why, it was because they did have a connection? I bit my lip in annoyance, I wanted her to tell them that there was nothing between them, and never will be. But instead, she choose to stay quiet and look mysterious, making everyone believe that there could be something between them.

Before I could say something that might or might not be suspicions about how to I feel about Brianna aka my teacher, her phone ringed.

"Excuse me" Brianna said as she left the table to pick up the phone.

As soon as she was far enough to hear our conversation, girl number one spoke again.

"Guys did you see? It was a British number! Who else would be calling her if not the other teacher?" she squealed exited.

I'm sure that if we were talking about someone else Jen would have stopped it, but she seemed like she was enjoying a lot the fact that Brianna could have a new love interest.

The table quickly filled with gossip about Brianna and the other teacher, I couldn't hear it anymore so I loudly stood up while everyone turned to look at me.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I said non apologetically.

I thought that my reaction was going to get them to stop talking about Brianna, but as soon as I started walking towards the bathroom, they went at it again.

I opened the bathroom door aggressively and sighed, I put my hands in the sink while I started at the floor.

Earlier on this day when I was with Brianna, it felt so natural as if that's the way things were supposed to go. Being wrapped around her arms was the place where I wanted to be, and even though I had a feeling that that was our literary kiss and make out moment, we still need to talk.

I need a verbal response that we are in the same page, that we feel the same way, and while we are at it, also state if we are together or not. So, I can know if I can get jealous and actively let Brianna know, or get jealous and lowkey let Brianna know.

I decided it was best if I tried to keep my emotions in check for now, maybe later I could pretend to be sick again and sneak in to talk to Brianna. Because right know there's nothing I can do, more than to get upset.

"Fuck it" I said under my breath, keeping my head down as I reached for the door. But funny enough, I didn't had time to open the door because someone opened from the outside, hitting me in the forehead in the process.

"What the hell!" I exclaimed, keeping my eyes shut and trying to not think of the pain.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" a woman said. With an all to familiar voice, a thick German accent but with a sweet voice.

Hesitantly I looked up to see the face of the woman that hit me in the face, seeing pure shock as she saw me too.

"Sofía?" she asked, getting closer to me.

"Kate"

------------------------

Hello to everyone that has been enjoying this book!

If you liked this chapter, you would help me more than you might think by voting and sharing with friends! Also thanks to the people that comments, it's amazing to read your insights or jokes! Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 20.5K 39
I glanced down to her lips but then I scooted away while clearing my throat. She hmm'd, "You tried to kiss me again." I shook my head and said "Nope...
111K 2.8K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
411K 11.8K 44
in which a shy florist falls in love with a flirty mafia boss. ┈┈┈┈․°?°․┈┈┈┈ gwendolyn westbrook has spent her life filled with schoolwork and stress...
141K 8K 36
Yeju Hwarng no longer believes in love. After breaking up with her long-term girlfriend and watching her parents divorce over the summer, all her pas...