Blood and Air [Bakugo X OC]

By AlphaFemale127

Loosing family is hard, soul-breaking. It causes trauma in people, especially when you see the people you lov... More

Hello!
Prologue
First Day of UA
Being a 'Hero'
Pervert in a Store
Class Rep
Villains at USJ
2 Days Later
Friend Greetings
Some Company
Pain Isn't Wanted
Days Of Silence
Waking Up
Apologies
Just Some Talks
Friends
The First Night
A Mishap
Annoyance
A Helpful Conversation
Birthday Surprise
Don't Worry
Sports Festival
Mira vs...
The Final Round
No Noise
A Bath
Just A Day
Answering A Question
Hero Names
An Invitation
Only 1 Week
The Change*
Phone
Smacked
Top Of A Building
Running
Honest
Girl Talk
Scared
Spar
Morning *
Dinner
Relax*
Questions
A Massage*
Stairs
Rematch
Family Lunch
Sleep
Wet*
All Red
*Update*
It's Not The Blood-loss
The Crash
Deleted Scenes pt 1
Deleted Scenes pt.2
Made to Be pt. 1
Made to Be pt. 2
Who...
When
Away
Book 2
10K READS!!! A Special...?
Special Chapter (Completely Smut)
What I imagine Mira to look like...

Just Some Fun

1K 28 81
By AlphaFemale127

"Sit down with us, Mira!" Mina pushed my legs that were hanging off the sofa, pouting up at me. 

"Come on, you'll enjoy it!" Kirishima said, smiling at me. "We'll explain it to you."

I groaned, seeing each one of them look up at me, seated around the coffee table, a deck of black and colorful cards in their hands.

"Hey, even Bakugo is joining in, so you might as well do the same." Kaminari said, shuffling the deck with a light shrug. Bakugo, who sat to the left of Sero and to the right of Kirishima, just growled but stayed quiet.

"I don't even know the name of the game." I countered, not wanting to inhibit the fun of the game that they were about to play. I have never seen cards like that before in my life, and quite honestly I was embarrassed.

When Bakugo and I returned, I fell on the sofa with Mina and Kirishima, and we played some CoD, munching on my candy. Until everyone rejoined and decided to play this game. Card game. I have never played a card game before. Or board game. Or anything that wasn't online.

"It's called UNO." Kyoka said patiently. "Just sit. You can't live the rest of your life without playing UNO."

She was right, but still. "But I shouldn't-"

"Sit your ass down already!" Bakugo shouted and my legs pushed me to sit between Mina and Kirishima. 

"So you only listen to Boom Boy, huh?" Kirishima joked, nudging my elbow. I huffed, stopping the light blush that wanted to spread across my cheeks, though failing. I'd have to practice that.

I wasn't that shocked by being able to blush. It's just that now I need to practice on keeping the blush down when I'm embarrassed or shit.

"Okay, let's go over some rules!" Kaminari shouted as he began dealing the cards out, one at a time. 

"I'll be going first, since I'm to the left." Sero said, waiting for... seven cards to be dealt out. As Kaminari put the deck down, flipping the top card over to reveal a yellow 2, everyone grabbed the black cards and looked at them without showing everyone. Hesitantly, I did the same.

"You need to match the color or the number of the card on the table." Kyoka said and I glanced over my seven cards. Two yellow, two blue, one red, and two multicolored with a 4+ on it.

Sero slammed down a yellow 9. Bakugo followed with a yellow card with a 2+ on it. 

"Man! I can't stack!" Kirishima said and Bakugo smirked evilly. Kirishima grabbed two cards from the deck.

"There are wild cards, that are multicolored. You can only play them if you don't have the color on the table." Mina said and I placed down my yellow 8. 

"There are two type of draw cards: A wild card with a draw 4 and the draw 2 Bakugo just placed." Kyoka changed the color to blue with a blue 8 on top of Mina's 8. Hmm...

"You can stack the draw cards, adding up the count, and if not you draw the number and get skipped." Kaminari said, continuing the blue trend.

"Well officially you can't stack. But who gives a f?" Mina mused and I nodded, seemingly understanding.

"And whenever you don't have the number, a wild, or the color, you need to draw a card!" Sero said as he drew one, Bakugo tsking and slamming down another blue.

"Well, what about the circle sign with a line in it?" I asked, placing my blue card on top of Kirishima's. Mina groaned.

"That's a skip!" She said, not placing anything down. Kyoka smiled and placed a green skip. "And now she skipped Kaminari."

"Following the trend!" Sero said, placing down a red skip. 

"You asshole!" Bakugo retorted. They ignored him. Kirishima placed down a green arrow sign.

"That's a reverse card. Playing it reverses the order." Kirishima explained and I nodded. It all seemed very simple. Bakugo slammed, again, a green card down. "Stop slamming the table, man!"

"Shut up Shitty Hair!"

"And the most important thing to remember is to say UNO when you have one card left in your hand!" Kaminari said with a smirk, placing a draw two on Kyoka. She sighed and drew, Mina playing instead.

"Why is that important?" I asked, changing the green to yellow. I think it would be best to conserve my wild cards. Kirishima groaned and drew a card, unable to play it.

"You win by getting rid of your cards first." I watched as the color changed from yellow to green to blue by the time Kyoka played a card. "If you don't say UNO, someone else will say it for you and you have to draw two."

I placed my blue card down, now with two wilds and one red. I have a good chance, don't I?

"This seems simple." I say, feeling embarrassed of the big deal I made earlier.

"Yeah, it is dumbass." Bakugo growled, drawing a card. "Fucking shit." He muttered.

"Such wonderful language!" Sero laughed, narrowly avoiding an elbow that would have gouged his stomach out.

"Oh, down to three cards...." Kaminari muttered, watching the colors carefully. Luckily for me, Mina changed it to red for me so I didn't have to use a wild. I could see Mina's hand, as she didn't have it close against her chest like everyone else.

I could have said something, but I think it's an advantage to see other's hands... right? 

Or am I just a cheater?

 "Ugh!" Bakugo shouted, having to draw again, this time placing the card down, a wild without a 4+. "The fucking color is green!"

"Fuck." Sero muttered, to my shock, drawing a card before Kaminari who, with a smirk, placed down a 4+. Kyoka gave him the death glare, drawing four cards. 

"Now it's yellow!" he shouted, Mina slamming down a yellow card immediately. 

"UNO!"

Everyone shouted at Mina and she smiled.

No one was paying much attention to me, since I was the newbie. I was the only one down to 2 cards at this point. 

"UNO." I said. Now one card, tied with Mina.

"How the fuck do you have an UNO!" Bakugo shouted and I shrugged. 

"Color is red." I said it off the top of my head and Kirishima did a wistful face, drawing four cards.

"You guys really like making me draw cards over here." Kirishima said and I patted his shoulder softly.

"I want to win!" Mina said as the color changed from red to green by Kaminari, eyes focused on the game.

"Will Kazama win her first round of UNO?" Sero muttered dramatically. Mina had a serious expression on her face as Kyoka placed a green down. She took a deep breath, hand reaching for the deck, everyone seeming to focus on whether or not she would draw a card that would make me draw.

I think I was also nervous.

She drew a card, hiding it from me as she took a glance at it. A large grin split her face and she slammed it down. A draw four. How many of these cards are there?

"UNO! Yellow!" She said once again and everyone stared at me.

I stood quiet for a second, looking at my own card in my hand, the others seemingly happy that I didn't outright win yet, that I couldn't counteract right away. I looked at the others, wondering if I have to draw.

Bakugo seemed to glare at me, seeing me neither reach for the deck or place anything down. "I can stack draw fours, right?" I asked for reassurance.

Bakugo threw his cards down with a growl as everyone else went silent. I'll take that as a yes. 

Placing down my card, feeling happy that I won. "Agh! I thought we got you!" Kirishima said, placing his stack of cards down. "Though I doubt I would have won this round anyways."

"You took too long to react! I thought I had that in the bag!"Mina sighed, falling back onto the ground.

"How did you get two draw fours? There are only four of them in the game?" Sero asked, scratching his head.

"It's beginners fucking luck!" Bakugo shouted, glaring at me.

"Mira, I plan on winning this round!" Mina said, sitting back up as Sero began shuffling the cards.

"Yeah, yeah, it's all on me to win!" Kaminari shouted in turn.

"I'll kick all your asses!"

"I just like the game." Kyoka said.

Sero dealt out the cards.

"Hey, can I change spots! I don't like the look Bakugo is giving me over here!" Kirishima said, a terrifying smile on Bakugo's lips as he looked over his new cards.

"Here, the winner can get the wrath of Bakugo!" Mina said, pushing me into Kirishima's spot. 

"I don't want his wrath!" I said, tilting over and pushing myself back up, glaring at Bakugo. "Whatever you do to me, I'll return it back doubled." I threaten and Bakugo just smirked at me as I adjusted my seating position, knees pressed against his and Kirishima's, warmth from his knee. 

"Bakugo is first!" Sero shouted, and I took my cards back, looking over them with satisfaction.

Three yellows, one being a draw 2 and one a reverse. Two skips in red and blue, one wild without the 4+ and one red nine. 

"Hey, before we start, let's put a spin on the game!" Kaminari shouted, stopping Bakugo from slamming a card down.

"Yeah? And what would that be?" Kyoka said, organizing her hand. Kaminari smirked.

"Whenever someone draw's a card, they have to tell us something about themselves that we don't know."

"Why the fuck would we do that?!"

"Sounds fun!"

"I'm down!"

"Not a bad idea."

"Hey, as long as we can say anything, I'm fine with it."

"Alright." I put my two cents in. "Now you can start."

Bakugo slammed down a red 8 on top of the starting card - a red 5. I followed with my nine, Kirishima changing the color to green. By the time it reached Bakugo, the color was yellow. And Bakugo slammed, of course, a draw 2 down.

"And I will stack." I said, placing my own down. 

"I will not draw four!" Kirishima stacked on top, now green. 

"Draw eight!" Mina said, placing another green two down. 

"No, draw ten!" Kyoka smiled and Kaminari placed his own card down. I had a bad feeling about this, seeing Sero place down one and Bakugo smirking. 

"Shit." I said right before Bakugo slammed down his second draw 2. Everyone waited to see if I had another one, but I didn't. Bakugo gave me a half victorious glare. 

"You guys are assholes." I grumbled, counting up the cards I needed to draw. "Sixteen fucking cards."

"Honestly, I don't know how we all had one." Kirishima said, looking relieved that he didn't have to draw eighteen.

"Bakugo lucked out on that one." Mina said and I began drawing.

"Okay. You guys don't know a lot about me, so something simple..." I drew my tenth card before saying one fact about me. "I hate jelly beans."

"You hate what?" Mina shrieked.

"How in the world can you hate jelly beans!?" Kaminari shouted.

"Now that is some weird shit." Sero said, shaking his head.

"I thought Bakugo was the weirdest, but I guess not." Kyoka said and I scoffed, sitting back with my sixteen cards.

"How am I weird!" Bakugo shouted.

"Well, it's too much to explain right now." Kirishima said, ignoring his shouts. 

"Why do you hate jelly beans?" Mina asked in a sad tone, holding her chest as if in pain.

"I like hard candy or candy with a sticky sauce that won't stick to my teeth. Jelly beans are soft and sticky and gets stuck on my teeth, and most of the flavors suck." I said, trying to organize my hand while it felt like I had half the deck in here.

"Even the red apple flavor?" I turned to see Kirishima looking at me with wide eyes.

"Well, that is the one good flavor, I suppose." I say, feeling as if I said no that would crush him. But it wasn't a lie. He smiled widely at me. 

"Okay, let's keep going!" Sero said and Kirishima put down a green card. "We can ignore the jelly bean hater." I huffed, still organizing my hand. 

I was happy I couldn't smirk or I would have at seeing the cards I drew. I need to reverse the order.

"Shit!" Bakugo shouted, unable to play a red card. He grabbed a card off of the deck. "I hate seafood."

"Same." I said, eyes focused on my cards. I grabbed a red reverse and slammed it down.

"Lobster? Shrimp? Salmon?" Mina shouted, waiting for her turn. "You guys don't know what you're missing!"

"I had it before. Hated it." I said, smirking on the inside.

"You guys are too similar." Sero muttered and I glanced at Bakugo. Yeah, maybe in a way. 

"Skipped." Kaminari said and Kyoka rolled her eyes, Mina playing next.

The turn came to me and I placed a red skip down. "You know, I don't plan on winning." Bakugo growled at me as Sero played next.

"How can you win with all those cards?" Kirishima asked.

"I don't." I square my shoulders and glare down at the deck. "But I plan on not letting Bakugo win either."

"Reverse the fucking order!" Bakugo shouted.

"Yeah, no." Kaminari and Kirishima said at the same time.

"I want to make sure you don't win this game." Kaminari continued and I chuckled.

"You guys are some fucking assholes." Bakugo growled but no one paid those words much attention.

"Okay, I'm drawing." Mina announced, unable to play anything on a blue 3. She grabbed a card, placing it down. A red 3. "I took dance classes most of my life."

"That's why you are so athletic." I said right away, nodding. 

"Dance classes." Sero smiled. "I can't dance like that but at least I have some rhythm."

"I can't dance but I can flip." I said, placing another skip down. Now I'm down to twenty cards. Bakugo growled but kept quiet. Sero sighed, having to draw on my red skip.

"My favorite type of food is ethnic Indian food." He said, placing the drawn card in his hand.

"Really? You love vanilla though." Kaminari noted.

"And vanilla and ethnic Indian food don't go together." I said and we all nodded.

"Vanilla is strictly for dessert. Dinner and lunch is Indian." Sero said and Kaminari shrugged.

"Well, since I'm drawing, I'll say I hate spicy food." Kyoka said, playing her drawn card.

"What?!" Bakugo and I said at the same time. I turn to look at Bakugo briefly before turning my gaze back down to the table. 

"Hey, you can like it all you want, but I just don't handle spice well." Kyoka said as my turn neared.

"You guys like much of the same food." Kirishima said to Bakugo and I. "Though that isn't much of a surprise."

"Maybe liking spicy food is a sign you are a hot-head." Kaminari teased and I agreed.

"Alright, here ya go." A green draw 2. Bakugo cursed at me.

"I hate baths." He shouted, drawing two cards. Unwillingly, my cheeks blushed.

"Baths are only good when you have sore muscles." Mina said, waiting for her turn with a smirk. 

"I mean, it's like floating around in your own filth basically. And the water gets cold too fast." Kyoka said and I nodded with her. Mina placed down a card and then Kirishima did.

"UNO!" Kirishima shouted, and I cursed with a light feeling.

"This fucking shit." Bakugo growled, knowing there was no chance he had of escaping me. While I diminished my pile, his continuously grew.

Seeing the red card, when I was out of reds, just made me feel better when I put down a 4+ wildcard. "Blue."

Bakugo slammed the table, the cards rattling. Kyoka straightened them out as he pulled four cards. "I like the smell of orchids and Jasmine."

That was unexpected. Orchids ... I like that smell and use it when I shower at home.

"Really? Not the smell of smoke and something burning?" Kaminari teased and I laughed a bit at that, another round going by. 

"UNO." Mina said, hoping the color change to red would make Kirishima draw. 

"UNO Out!" Kirishima shouted, raising a hand in victory as he placed down a red two. I clapped lightly as Mina placed her head on the table and Bakugo cussed at me. 

"Hey, give me that spot! I bet it's cursed with winner's magic or something!" Mina shouted, desperate to win a round of UNO.

"Vampy, you better leave me the fuck alone!" Bakugo shouted, grabbing the cards and shuffling them himself. I acted as if I was actually thinking about it, crossing my arms and placing a finger on my lip.

"Hmm... no, I quite like messing your game up."

He smacked the top of my head, not enough to hurt, but enough to grab onto me and push me over. Mina grabbed me by the waist and set me straight, vowing that she'll win.

UNO is much more fun than I expected.

********************

"Hey, Vampy!" I look over my shoulder to see Bakugo, shirt off and torso on full display. His voice, despite loud, wasn't angry. More calm than what it should be. He walked over to me and placed a hand on my head, warm and large. "You owe me."

He tilted my head back, my eyes locking with his. "Owe you? What do I owe you?" My voice came out soft, unlike me. Warmth was spreading through me from his touch, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

He tilted his head the same direction as mine, a mirror to me. His face took on a serious look, eyes staring into mine as if he could read my soul.

"You don't know by now?"

"No. You have done some stuff for me that I will repay, one day. But what do I owe you?" I ask, tilting my head and turning onto my knees. I leaned on the back of the sofa, getting closer to the bare torso of Bakugo.

A light smirk lifted his lips, eyes glinting dangerously. He leaned forward a bit, looming over me. Placing a large hand on my Bakugo, he tilted it back to make me look up at him.

"We both know how much I saved us yesterday. How much I've helped you in a month." A shit-eating but hot smirk crossed his lips. Bakugo leaned down, a mere inch from me. "I want more than what I am getting."

"More... what does more mean?"

He pushed my head back, standing straight. "You know exactly what it means."

I woke up, opening my eyes to see an empty room. I yawn, rolling over onto my stomach which was exposed due to my riding tank-top. I let my face fall flat onto the pillow, the sun making me close my eyes. 

I seriously think I'm fucked. Fucked in my head. More so than normal. It was my dream but I had no control over it. It was my dream but I don't know what it meant, especially that last sentence.

The door opened and next thing I knew someone was trying to tickle me.

"I'm not ticklish." I said, voice muffled from the pillow.

"Oh, why not? Everyone has a tickle spot, don't they?" Mina's voice filtered in my ears and I just sighed, rolling onto the cold floor, off my mat, not opening my eyes.

"Well, its not there. What time is it?"

"It's almost 12 in the afternoon." She replied, bright and cheery, and I was confused.

"I have never slept in this late. Ever."

We stayed up till twelve playing UNO. I ended up getting the most wins, Kirishima second, Bakugo third. Mina got one, being the last.

Then we watched two movies. So maybe I got only six hours of sleep in. How did everyone else wake up so early?

"Well there is always a first time for everything." I felt hands on my legs and then I was being slid. I still didn't open my eyes. "Wow, you are lighter than I thought. Hurry up and get up! We want to go to the beach!"

"Agh!" I groan, not moving. The floor moved, and I could sense a shift in the room as Mina pulled me into the hall. 

The beach. I am not a big fan of the beach. Or, more specifically, large bodies of water.

"Come on, before I pour water on you!" I didn't move and she dragged me some more. When I didn't bother moving at all, Mina sighed exasperatedly. "You know, I'm just going to leave you here for now. I'll come back when you wake."

"Mmmm." She walked away and it was silent for a bit. I flipped onto my back, almost falling back to asleep on the floor in the hall.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I didn't open my eyes at the deep voice that belonged to Bakugo.

I want more than what I am getting.

"I'm still sleep." I mumbled

"Vampy, if you're talking your not sleep." Bakugo said in a sarcastic voice, which was a first. He stomped around me, shaking the floor by my head when he almost stepped on my hair. 

Wait. bathroom door.

My eyes snapped open at the sound of water, but my body didn't have the energy to move. The water shut off and Bakugo's body came out of the bathroom, a glass in his hand.

"W-wait! I'm awake -!" I gasped as cold water was thrown on me, dampening my face and gray pajama top. I wiped the water off my eyes, opening them and glared at Bakugo. "Fuck you." I said with annoyance mixed with anger, propping myself up onto my elbows.

Bakugo just smirked at me and crouched over my legs, coming dangerously close to me. I just glared into his red eyes as he raised the glass, a little of water remaining inside. He raised his brow, and I had to admit to myself that he was... pleasing to the eye.

"Seems like you need to wake up some more." He spilled the rest of the water onto my head and I grabbed the glass from his hand, pushing him off me in one motion. I ran over Bakugo to the bathroom, quickly filling the glass I grabbed with water. 

"Vampy don't fucking think about it!" I jumped away from the sink as Bakugo's hand slammed onto the door of the bathroom. Standing right in the middle of the way. Perfect.

"You know, you look a bit dry." I said, twirling the full glass of water in my hand, the sink still running. Bakugo's eyes locked with mine, and he saw the smirk in my eyes. And before he could run, water was splashing him in the face, his chest and a bit on his abdomen.

I nodded in satisfaction as I placed the glass back on the counter, wiping my hands like I just did a job well done. "Well, now that's all finished, can you leave so I can brush my teeth?" I didn't have time to prepare as a growl ripped from Bakugo's throat and next thing I knew I was being grabbed from the top of my head, pushed low until I was on my knees, and was stuck in that position as Bakugo filled the glass and-

"That's fucking cold!" I gasped as a full glass of water spread down my hair and my back, definitely waking any part of me that was still sleep.

"No shit!" Bakugo almost broke the glass with how hard he slammed it down. I looked up, water blinking off my eyes, ready to attack until I looked up into his eyes. It was almost the same view as my dream. 

Bakugo saw the willingness to fight leave my eyes and tilted my head back, leaning down. "Now you can brush your fucking teeth." With a light push, he walked away and I tried to frown, without much result.

I was confused. I don't know what to think about that short ass dream, and don't know how I even had a dream that wasn't a memory in the first place. 

I stood up and grabbed my toothbrush I left in the bathroom, brushing my teeth with slow movements.

******************

I was dressed in my protective shorts, the ones that are barely shorts, really tight and that I wear under my skirts; also my tie-dye tank top. It was hot outside, compared to yesterday. And the closer we got to the ocean, the more I stopped thinking about my short dream. Instead, as my group ran on the sand, I walking behind them, I felt a drop of fear slide over me. 

I  don't like the ocean.

Mina ripped off her over-shirt, left in shorts and a tank-top, running into the water with Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugo disappeared to find a restroom, Sero took his time into the water, and Kyoka and I set up a spot. The boys were all wearing shorts out of Sero's closet. I tried to argue that the girls had no swimsuits, but no one cared.

"Are you getting in the water?" Kyoka asked as we set out the towels we grabbed as we left. I sucked a breath and eyed the blue water, the people fighting in it playfully.

"I may... wade my feet. I don't know about going all the way in." I sat on my towel, sinking slightly into the sand, kicking my slippers off. "What about you?"

"Yeah I'm going in now." Kyoka said, taking her shoes off while kicking the sand. She wore a T-shirt and knee long shorts and smiled at me. I nodded at her and she took off down the sand, splashing into the waves.

Ugh. 

I grabbed the hem of my tank-top and pulled it over my head, placing it down next to me. Because of what happened yesterday, I was wearing a very plain, very covering black bra. I felt comfortable in it without a shirt of some sort on top.

I stretch my arms above my head as I fall onto my back, sand cushiony beneath the towel. My feet spread apart but my knees stay together, my arms relaxing above my head, hands feeling the sand.

With my eyes closed, sun beaming onto me, my eyelids seemed red, my skin warm. I could hear their laughter from the ocean, a nice sound. 

In all honesty, I don't plan on going into the water. I'm a land person, only needing water to drink and shower. I think I'll be fine without going into the ocean.

"Mira! Come on!" Mina's voice called out to me as I lay there. I dug my fingers into the sand to play with it, keeping my eyes closed.

"I'll come soon!" I shouted back. A lie.

It was hot. It was such a difference from the cold weather yesterday. But that cold weather felt amazing when I was swinging. I love swinging. I love the air that rushed against me. Such a different feeling compared to water.

My red eyelids turned black as I felt a shadow spill over my face, sand kicking up into my hands. I opened my eyes to see Bakugo looking down at me, red eyes hooded and questioning.

"Why aren't you in the water?" His voice was a bit gruff. I closed my eyes, not wanting him to see the lie in my eyes.

"I'll go in soon." 

"You're a terrible fucking liar." Bakugo huffed and I scoffed.

"To you. Everyone else can't tell."

Bakugo tsked angrily and it went quiet for a second. I thought he left. I was wrong.

Sand kicked onto my torso as a slight  warning as large, warm hands grabbed my sides and lifted me up  like a pillow. My eyes popped open as I rotated, lifted in the sir facing the water.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" I shouted as a warm, hard chest was pressed against my back and arms encircled my waist. My hands gripped the arm tightly. "Put me down!"

"You are getting in the fucking water! Stop complaining!" Bakugo shouted back and zi began to struggle, kicking and hitting his arm. "Stop fucking moving!" 

My heart beat faster as we got closer to the water, the others a bit out, swimming. I squished myself as far back as I could, head falling onto Bakugo's shoulder. My body was warm, but that didn't stop the fear from building. 

"Put me down Bakugo!" I shouted once more, unable to push myself out of his grip.

"No!" He stepped in the waves.

"I-I-" water touched my feet and I drew my legs up. "I can't fucking swim!" I shouted, shutting my eyes and trying to curl in a ball. Bakugo froze before I felt his chest move a bit. With... laughter? Is this bitch boy laughing at me.

"How the fuck can you not swim?" There was laughter in Bakugo's voice, and my hand slapped his arm.

"It's not funny!" I complained, my core muscles still working kn keeping my legs curled up. "Just take me back to the shore!"

Bakugo didn't listen. No, quite the opposite. All grips on me was released and I fell straight into the water. A light shriek escaped my mouth and I imagined that I was going to be swept away by the waves. Only to groan and gasp as I broke cold water, hitting wet sand. My body shook at the cold and impact, and my eyes opened in shock.

"You don't need to swim at the beach, those idiots are just fucking extra!" Bakugo shouted as the water just lapped at my hip level as I sat. My body instantly got used to the cold, and I just started with a tense body at the water. 

"Y-your the last person to call someone else extra." I retorted, trying to calm my heart.

Bakugo tsked. "Stand up, Vampy. And walk. You'll be fine, you scaredy-cat." Bakugo said in a gruff voice and I huffed.

But he was right. There was no way to swim at this depth. I'll be fine. And, the longer I sat the more refreshing the water was.

With a big breath, I push myself to standing, my lower body soaked with the saltwater. I was nudged forward as Bakugo's shoulder moved past me, wading in deeper. I watched his back, muscles working as his torso moved deeper into the water. He went until the water was at his hips before stopping and turning to look at me.

The blue water surrounded him, the sun shining on his figure, making it seem as if Bakugo was glowing. Muscles and chest were outlined with a light glow from the sun, and his eyes were... open to me, as he tilted his head.

"Vampy, come on and move." I almost went, but at hip level might be too high... "Fuck this shit." Bakugo mumbled loud enough for me to hear. "Get your ass over here! I'll make sure to keep you safe!"

My body froze and my mind  went blank. Did Bakugo just say... he'll keep me.... safe? If there was ever a time I wanted to express my shock physically, now was the time.

With a gulp and a nod, the slight tugging of undercurrent around my calves, I walked forward. When the water reached my knees, I almost backed out. Until I looked up and saw Bakugo. Then I kept moving.

When I finally reached his side, water just a bit above my hip, I was trembling. I really can't swi'. I really don't want to drown.

I sputtered as water splashed against my face, salty in my mouth. I turned to glare at a smirking Bakugo. "You better fucking relax!"

A light growl escaped my mouth and I returned the splash double, water splashing against Bakugo's face and torso. "You are the most uptight person! Don't tell me to relax!"

"Don't do weak as splashes!" I shielded my eyes against his attack before returning it. My previous fear was slowly fading.

I dodged the brunt of a big splash from Bakugo, noticing Kirishima and Mina sneaking up behind Bakugo. I turned my gaze back to Bakugo, and at the same time, all three of us sent a wave at him.

"Water fight!" Mina shouted. Then I was being splashed from the side, seeing it was Kyoka.

"I'm going to fucking get you!"

"Water and fire don't mix, Boom Boy!"

"Hey, tale-man! Take this!"

"You're on my side, Kaminari!"

"Get him Kirishima!"

"Better watch out Kazama!"

It was loud and noisy and water was sent everywhere, salty and cold. And it was fun. It was more fun than I could have expected. All I thought of going to the beach and getting in the water was death by drowning.

But I was wrong. I was proven wrong by the six people, who I was laughing with. Laughing and 'fighting' with in the water.

Now I owe Bakugo for getting me into the water. Great

********************

"All the sand under my clothes is super annoying!" I complained as we stepped on the bus, most of the seats filled. Kyoka and Mina took the only two remaining seats, the rest of us grabbing onto the hand-holds by the entrance.

"That's one negative of the beach." Sero nodded his head, standing to my side. 

"Hey, give me the towel. You're just getting more sand on yourself." Kirishima said, mentioning to the sandy towel wrapped around my hips. I shook my head no.

"Thanks, but my shorts rid up due to the water." I said, feeling as if I wasn't wearing shorts anymore. While we ate dinner, my shorts dried and began chaffing and shrinking a bit. It was definitely not comfortable.

"Oh, I'm sure it's not too bad to look at- ow!" Kaminari's perverse comment was cut short by a smack on the hand by Bakugo.

"Shut up Dunce Face." Bakugo said with a growl and Kaminari pouted, rubbing his head. I sighed, and shifted, the sand grating against the top of my thighs. I can't wait to shower.

After a long time in the water, we tried to get into the locker rooms. Which were closed for repairs. So we went to a grill house and ate, still in our wet and sandy clothes. Now we are on the way back to Sero's to take a shower. And I planned on being the first one in the bathroom.

I stared out of the door, watching the buildings pass by. "Listen. I am the first in the shower downstairs. I don't give a fuck what arguments you have, I am the first on in that shower. Understood?" I turn to take a look at each of the males surrounding me. Each one shrugged and complied, except for Pom-Pom who sneered at me.

"Why do you get to be first? All of us are just as fucking sandy."

"Because I was forced into the water, despite being absolutely terrified of it."

Bakugo tsked. "You didn't seem scared."

"Does me trying to curl into a ball midair to avoid stepping in water mean I love water?" Bakugo growled and looked away sharply. 

"Wait, your scared of water?" I turned to Kirishima. "Then why'd you get in?"

I sighed, seeing our stop nearing. "Like I said, I was forced in." I shrugged. "But, it was fun in the end." The bus came to a stop and I waited, patiently for the doors to open.

One, two, three... I jumped off the bus in a flash, the second the doors were wide enough for me. I kicked my slippers up and into my hands before I took off in a sprint down the street, aiming for Sero's house. The concrete was hot, but it didn't bother me as my feet pounded against it, fast and ignoring the sand scraping against me.

I heard footsteps behind me, and briefly glanced to see everyone else following. I ran faster. I am taking a shower first.

I turned the corner, almost running into the street and into a car, and turned onto Sero's property. We left the door unlocked. Not safe, we know.

I slammed into the house, slowing down as to not hit anything over as I ran from the entrance, through the kitchen, into the living room, the hall, my shared room, grabbed my bag, and almost ran into Bakugo as I exited. But I made it. I made it to the bathroom.

Slamming the door shut, I locked it before Bakugo or anyone could open it, and let out a breath of relief.

"Like I said, I'm showering first!" I shouted as I heard an angry scoff.

"I didn't hear it though!" Mina's voice complained back. 

"You can go next!"

I stripped down, throwing my tank top and shorts on the floor, grabbing my body soap from my bad. I turned the shower on, hot, and once heated I stripped off my undergarments and stepped in. I felt immense relief as the hot water hit my body, and I grabbed my body soap and began scrubbing every inch of my body.

The water is scary. I felt safe with Bakugo. It was fun, playing with everyone in the water. Sand feels nice, until its a bitch and stuck in those sensitive spots. Washing off the sand with my orchid wash feels amazing, and smells good.

I scrubbed and lathered and rinsed and felt amazingly clean. And didn't want to get beat up by the rest of the people that were sandy. SO I turned off the shower, hopped out, and quickly dried my body and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. Wrapping my hair with the clean side of my towel, I grabbed everything and left the bathroom. To see Mina standing with her clothes.

"My turn!" She shouted, running past me into the bathroom. I shrugged and moved out the way as she slammed the door shut and the lock clicked.

I made my way to the room to see Kyoka grumbling on the floor, going through her clothes. "Hey, you okay?" I ask, placing my stuff on the floor, and began packing anything of mine left out.

"With all this competition going on, I bet I'd be the last one to shower." SHe replied, scrolling through her phone.

"If you want, I can make sure you go next down here." I offered. Kyoka smiled and glanced up at me. 

"Thanks, but it's fine." She looked back down to her phone. "I'm getting close to finishing your playlist. I might be finished by Monday night."

I looked back over to her. Her pixie/bob cut framed her face cute. Her body was thin but healthy. Her lips held a small small as she looked down at her phone, her ear jacks twirling a little.

"Thank you, Kyoka." I said, sincerely. "Thank you for making a playlist for me and introducing me to music."

She turned a smile on me. "You don't meed to be so serious. I would do this for you anytime. A person can't live without music." She tilted her head and nodded at me. "I do have a question, though."

I rolled off my knees to sit crossed legged, facing her. "Ask anything you want."

"What's the real deal between you and Bakugo?"

I looked up from my bag, not expecting that question. "Real deal? We are just friends-"

"Don't bullshit me." I gasped silently, hearing Kyoka curse for the first time since I've met her. She stared me down.

"I honestly don't know what you mean." I replied. The real deal? I mean, what does that mean?

She sighed. "Okay, just listen to me for a sec." She adjusted, pulling her shirt away from her as she moved to sit crossed-leg like me. "I'm going to go over your daily schedule. Just where you are and who you're with, from my point of view."

I nodded. I had a feeling this was going to surprise me a bit. "Okay."

"Starting the day of the USJ attack, you ride the bus with Bakugo. Everyday. I mean, granted, you live close to each other, but still." One finger went down on her hand. "Walk together to class. Sit together while in class. Eat lunch with Bakugo. Whenever you can, you and him basically team up during hero training. Then private training. Are you two together during private training?"

"Y-yeah, we are."  Now seven fingers were down.

"Let me guess, you guys practice till the sun goes down." I shake my head yes. "Then sometimes you'll get dinner." I shook my head yes. "Then both of you ride the same bus back to your neighborhood." All her fingers were down. She gave me a pointed look.

It took me a second to respond. "Why the fuck do I spend so much time with him?" I muttered.

"You have a better tolerance than the rest of us do." Kyoka joked and I huffed.

"And that's just the schedules." We both said at the same time. 

"I mean, other than you, Bakugo is with Kirishima or by himself. And that is not very often." I nodded, wondering how on earth I can spend my whole day with Bakugo and not be driven crazy. Maybe it's because I'm already crazy.

"Okay, now onto your interactions." I took a deep breath.

"Hit me with it." I said, taking a deep breath and steeling myself. Kyoka nodded.

"The two of you talk the most to each other. I mean, like, seriously. On the way inside the building, in the class, in the halls, lunch, any time something is said from your mouth, more often than not its focused towards Bakugo."

I couldn't deny that. We really did talk a lot.

"Sometimes you guys have the most stupid conversations." That is true. "When we are in it, Bakugo usually responds to you the most, and Kirishima the second most." Another true point. "Then, when you guys are alone and way out of earshot, I can see that you guys are having calm, maybe even serious convos. I mean, who the fuck has a calm convo with Bakugo?"

I groan and lean my head back. "And that is just talking!"Kyoka said.

"I can see why'd you ask such a question."

"Let me finish." Kyoka cleared her throat and I turned back to look at her. "Everyone knows Bakugo hates being touched by anyone in any way, shape or form. Except when fighting." I dropped my head, knowing where this is going.

"You guys sit next to each other, shoulder to shoulder. He constantly carries you without much arguments. Doesn't get mad when you pat his shoulder. Constantly touches your head or arms, sometimes your freaking waist!"

I felt my cheeks warm. 

"And he is the nicest to you! Cares about your health! I mean, like what!?" I fell onto my side and looked up at Kyoka. Both of us stared at each other  before we burst out into laughter.

Covering my face, I roll onto my back. "I think this is insane." I say, after catching my breath. 

"More than insane." We both giggled at that. "So, what's the deal?"

I groan and, kick my legs flat, hands falling to my sides. That's what she knows. Kyoka doesn't know what we talk about or our interactions when we aren't at UA. I guess that's for the better. But, between me and Bakugo...

"We really are just good friends." Kyoka wasn't satisfied with that.  "I realized, just a few days ago, that he is someone I can trust with my life. I realized today just how safe I feel around him. But, in all honesty, Katsuki Bakugo and I are friends."

"Yeah, for now." Kyoka mumbled and I was about to ask what she meant when the door burst open and a smiling Mina walked in.

"The boys are using the shower upstairs, and no one knows it's empty. Hurry up and go in!" She orders Kyoka in a whisper/yell and Kyoka stands up.

"Thanks, Mina." She grabbed her bag. As she walked past me, she pauses and looks down at me. "You guys are more than friends. Maybe not to that level yet, but, I think you need to reconsider your relationship."

With that, she left a frightened me and confused Mina.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 95 46
Hikari Yagi is the daughter of All Might (Toshinori Yagi). Because of this, she and her mother, Kami, have to be kept a secret and only a few people...
4.5K 328 25
Welcome back, we fellow on in the lives of Dean and Dana, please if you have not read All Mine please do so before reading this one. Who would have...
91.5K 1.8K 20
"So who is the lucky lady?" "Fuck off, its a secret" "Since when did you get so secretive? I want to help you! If you tell me maybe-" "It's you! the...
484K 17.3K 96
βœͺ "πšƒπš‘πšŽπš— πšœπšžπšπšπšŽπš—πš•πš’ 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚒𝚘𝚞" βœͺ π™΄πšŸπšŽπš•πš’πš— πš‚πšπšŠπš›πš”, π™±πšžπšŒπš”πš’ π™±πšŠπš›πš—πšŽπšœ, πš‚πšπšŽπšŸπšŽ πšπš˜πšπšŽπš›πšœ. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš”πš—πš˜πš  πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚜...