Yes, Ms. Robinson : Book 1

By B_S_Robinson

(Warning: BDSM, Lesbian, Interracial and age gap love story, if you don't like that please leave kindly) When... More

Domineering Ms. Robinson
No Ms. Robinson
A/N and Sneak Peak!
Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)
Robinson as a Bridesmaid?! Pt. 1
Ms. Robinson's Sub Pt. 2
The BDSM Bride (Naughty)
Playroom Sweet Playroom Pt. 1
Beast Feast Beauty
Bad Blood
Bad Blood pt. 2
Schooled
Romantic Exposure
Sorry, Truly From My Heart
A For Arson. Attitude. Alex.
No, Ms. Lonely
You Got The Love (Graduation)
(A/N) SORRY BUT NOT SORRY
Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams
Crazy Things (Desperate pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 1)
Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})
Sorry
Possibly The End
BIG NEWS (GOOD NEWS)
Where is your heart? (Valentine's day edition part1)
My Heart is here with you pt.2 (Valentine's day edition)
BOOK COVERS!
Cover Count
The New Cover
Update Drama
Got My Heart goin' XO
Oh Say Can You See?
Annoying Complaints
A Wrinkle In Time
Dangerous Woman
Gettin' Lucky
Black House (old Unedited Chapter)
Insanity
Overtime
Livin' On A Prayer
Dom Angelov
Home of The Robinsons
QUICK Q&A W/ FANS!
Queens Of New York (pt.1)
The Mistress Day (Halloween Edition pt. 2)
Sneak Peek!
Untitled Part 49
Sorry
Saint Liza (Christmas Special)
Burnerz On Every Block
Cleanse
Closer and The Farthest
New Cover (Author Note)
(Filler Chapter)
The End Is Nigh
The Extravagant Bull-Fighter pt. 1
The Bull's Death
I'd Love To
Two Days Felt Like Forever
Talk About A Woman
You and I and Judas
Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!
Just Maybe
When You're Feeling Better
Blue Boy
Sapphire Baby
The Last Free Night
A Time For Living and Loving pt. 1
Walk The Line pt. 2
Unforgettable (+ epilogue)
Sequel Reboot?
Name For A Comeback??
The Sequel Is Out!
If you haven't heard:

All Covered Ms. Robinson

56K 857 438
By B_S_Robinson

Ashley's pov

My cuckoo clock alarm goes off, in the morning. I moan and thrash around in bed, then I notice how cold my shoulders are. I growl and know it's my roommate and also best friend, Maddie. "Maddie," I huffed. "15 more minutes!" I whine.

She scoffed. "Girl, you don't have time for 15 more minutes!" she kept snatching at my blanket, while I try to pull it back over my shoulders but Maddie was so strong I gave up, feeling the chill on my body. I head footsteps of my other roommate and also friend: Paris.

"You heard her, come on Ash, get out of bed! You don't want to be late for the plane to France!" She took me by the wrist, pulling me off the bed, I dropped to the floor with a huge thump.

"Fuck you guys," I mumbled. I could see in the background of Maddie, there was Paris picking out my outfit to wear on the plane, and to see this rich bitch snob, Eliza Robinson. Yes this designer, I was supposed to be painting her portrait for her big mansion. I'm just here to do my job, and get it over with. It was started with her publicist calling me.

Paris took a one long sleeved black mesh pencil dress, quickly while Maddie was in the background taking out some of her make up, and rushed to me. Paris made me step in the dress and zip it in the back. They were rushing around me like a make up crew, as Maddie did my face, Paris help me slip up in sheer black stockings, and her black stilettos. I couldn't thank them enough, the girls knew this job would be my future, I will be getting two-million bucks for this one skillfully painting portrait.

"Why are you guys helping me out?" I asked.

They laughed at me and smiled with their heart. "Don't you know who you are painting?!" scoffed Maddie. "This is Eliza Robinson we're talking about, only the top female fashion designer in the world!"

"Ash, this is your chance to leave this shabby dump and stop paying off so much for college, your dad would finally be put rest for a while knowing his daughter has two-million bucks, this could open doors for you," said Paris with a soft angelic voice.

"All finished!" beamed Maddie  

I got up from off the bed, walked across my bedroom where my suitcase is and the separate duffle bag of art supplies were. I picked up both bags. The girls walked me out to the apartment, still in their pajamas, they looked as if they were going to cry and never see me again.

I whistled for a taxi, it came up soon but I was then distracted by my phone buzzing, it was a text from my dad. Ash, forgetting someone? I chuckled and playfully rolling my eyes. My phone buzzed again, another text from him. Turn around princess!

I turned around and jumped, startled. It's my dad. "Daddy!" I gasped and jumped on him. I love my dad, after all he's all I have left. My grandma died cancer, grandpa died in the Vietnam war, cancer took mom. Well dad and uncle Lou, and his wife, my aunt Anne.

Behind my dad, were the girls smiling, I gave them a quick hug and kiss both their cheeks."Bye guys!" they waved back, with a simple; "Good luck Ash!"

"Hey honey," dad walks me to the taxi, while the taxi driver carefully places the cases in the trunk. Dad and I talk. "your friends told me you were going to Paris, France honey, I can't believe you wouldn't tell me you were going and not let me wish you a fair well for the time you are gone."

He was right, I should have told him days ago, it is kind of embarrassing that he had to find out from Paris and Maddie. "Daddy I'm sorry but if I didn't tell you, you wouldn't let me go and I need this money,"

He had this sincere old man look, he kissed my forehead. "Honey you know I know this is important, of course I'd let you go..." he sighed and looked down. "you are becoming your own person honey, you are becoming a woman, you look just like your mother when I first met her-- Just be careful, the French are too passionate for a sweet young lady like you, you know what to do when someone is looking at you funny right?"

I giggled and nodded. "Yes daddy, right hook and left hook, and use the foot where he treasures his most body part." I leaned my head down on his arm and enjoyed the ride with my dad. I think dad was trying to keep his tears from rolling down his cheek and out of his eye but he couldn't help me growing up and neither could I.

We arrived to the JFK airport. Dad stepped out first, holding the door open for me and taking my hand to help me out. The taxi driver steps out to grab my case and bag. Dad holds my hand as we walk in the airport and I do my business with security, and get through to my case and bag. My dad goes through with me as well, we find seats and just wait now for my plane.

After the last fifteen to twenty minutes my plane is finally announced. I get up with my case and bag clutched in my hand. I turn to my dad and smile, lovingly."Well this is me," I whisper.

"It is," he sighed once more. "Ash be safe honey, and call me when you get there safely, okay?"

I can't help but drop my bag, and be in his arms. "Oh daddy!" I gasp. "I love you too, I will be and don't worry I'll call you, the girls, uncle Lou and aunt Anne!" When he lets me go I bend and hold on tight to my bags.

He laughs. "Alright," he takes one last look at me up and down and whispers my mom's name. Sarah. "Have fun, this is not just a business trip but you will be traveling out of the country! I love you kiddo!"

With that I blow him and kiss and rush on to the bridge of my plane, people calmly make it by and into seats. As did I too, I put my case and bag up, then sat down in my sleep. From my purse I pulled out my ipod and beats headphones. I lay back and relax.

When I were finally in the airport at Paris. I grab my bag, purse and case, walking out to the bridge, I walk into the airport and walk to where the the entrance would be, all people talking French gave me some sort of headache in an instant, though someone was calling out my name is an French accent. "Ms. Black!" and five more times a male French accent called me. "Ms. Black!" after trying to find out where the voice was coming from I turned to find men holding up signs with names on them. A young French man held my sign out and waited for me.

"Oh sorry!" I gasped and walked to him, the man took my bag, and case. "Merci."

"I am your's and Ms. Robinson's driver for all of today and the remaining days your stay is here in Paris," he told me. "also the name is Ansel." this Ansel looked about in his early twenties, but I guess he had to find someway to pay the bills, eh? He looks pretty handsome.

Ansel and I walk our way to the limousine, I was assuming Ms. Robinson would be inside the limo but no. "No Misses Robinson?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No Ms. Black," I looked at him into the car mirror, he was impassive. "She will be meeting you in the morning, you will be needing lots of rest, the hotel is of four stars and it's close to the airport Ms. Black."

I nodded. "Thank you Ansel."

And for a sixteen-minute sleep, I finally woke up when we arrived at the Belle Vue hotel, it didn't look like a hotel it was more like a palace. This must have been where Ms. Robinson was staying at too, all of a sudden I think I was desperate to see Ms. Robinson, anxious also. I just wanted to get this other with, I hate rich people, they think they are gods and goddesses. "I presume Ms. Robinson is staying here also?" I questioned to Ansel.

He chuckled and shook his head. "No, no Ms. Black, she is staying at her Chateau somewhere here in Paris, she will be there for her stay, it's exquisite there."

Her own Chateau, wow. I guess the thought of meeting her here in the morning is closed out. I only guess now is that I will be painting her at her place or somewhere else. Ansel took my bags, as my reservations at the hotel were already made by... Ms. Robinson?! Wait a second! Whoa, this lady is covering all my Paris expenses. Ms. Robinson is cool! The raven haired lady at the desk wished me a fair well and sparked up when she seen Ms. Robinson's name.

A lady at the counter gave me my key, it was a key to the Executive Duplex Suite. Out of all the hotels we went to and the rooms Ms. Robinson could have offered me, she had gave me the biggest suite which doesn't even look like a suite, more like an apartment, it was two floors. A living room, a dining room, closet, vanity set, black marble flooring, alabaster marble throughout the bathroom all over, the tables were made out of fine mirror glass, three large flat screen tvs each one in the bathroom, living room and my bedroom. This was the luxury.

The I stepped out of fantasy land, all this luxury was coming from Eliza Robinson, who was just some snob I had to paint tomorrow. This Executive Duplex suite was just nothing compared to what she has. This is only for a while I'll be staying here, she's just making sure her painter has the finest accommodations instead of a two star hotel.

Ansel helped me get settled in, he set my case down and bag too. "Merci Ansel, and goodnight I will see you in the morning thank you for your service," I pulled out sixty dollars from my purse and gave him a tip for tonight. With that he smiles.

"Au revior Ms. black," he winks and closes the door behind him. I flop into bed and order room service, I did have a long flight, kinda starvin' and could really need something to see, it's 11:00 pm here and right now it's about...Well I'm too lazy to reach my purse at the moment, it's all the way down on the second floor of my suite.

A French woman answers my call and I order, of course she was informed Ms. Robinson would be paying for the expenses. I ordered a vanilla milkshake, Shrimp Scampi and glasses of their finest red wine, and it was by the best wine I've ever had. In about half an hour it had cam. I indulged the luxury of fine food. The service here is twenty-four-seven too! Oh my. Along with the man that had came with my food, was another, he stopped by with a golden box with a lock on it and a key in a case.

A letter by the tray where the golden box and cased key was. From Ms. Robinson. Hello Ms. Black, glad to see you made it here safe, all in one please. I hope this hotel meets your standards, if not call my publicist about this and we'll find a better one. And thank you for taking my offer on this, sorry I never met you face to face, but we'll get to that and the basics tomorrow. And what is in this box will come in handy just in case you want to do whatever you personally please with it.

xoxo, Ms. Robinson.

There was her publicist's number at the bottom. (XXX-823-9921). No need to dial her number, I think this hotel is just fine, this suite is pretty sweet. Pun intended. After reading the letter, I opened the glass case that contained the key, I took the key, placing it onto the key hole, I turned it to my right, the top lid popped opened. I stand and look in, there is another letter, but it's a full sheet, not a card, when I lift the sheet of paper up, I look. There is a platinum card with a lace golden design. On the card was a bow attached to it.

Ms. Black, fifty-thousand, just a little start for your stay here, do what you please with it on this card. This is only a stay card. I read more. If you run out of money my publicist will get the email from the bank here in Paris and she will tell me to put more on there if you ever run out. I just heard from my limo driver that you look quite pleased with the hotel. Still keep the publicist's number, in case anything else happens, goodnight and sweet dreams.

xoxo Ms. Robinson

I closed the box, and go to my phone. I find a text from my phone, and straight away call him. "Ash!" my dad gasped in relief, though sounded like he was about to have a heart attack, don't want that to happen.

"Daddy I made it here safe, and I'll say I'll have to give Ms. Robinson a big thank you even though I still don't like her, this hotel is so fancy, and the suite is ridiculous!" I said looking all over my suite again and again. "I'm safe,"

He laughs over the phone. "Okay honey, get some sleep, I love you and call in the morning,"

I ended the call with my dad and walked back up the stairs, to my bed. I stripped off my clothing, until I was just left in my bra and panties, I lift the blankets and get into bed, propping my pillows. Then I relax and slowly let the dark abyss in my eyes take me away.

In the morning I woke up, from my alarm on my phone, I still had jet lag. And oh god is it driving me crazy, I go to my suitcase and in it is a small "Just in case" bag, with feminine products, make up and pills. I grabbed the small bottle of liquid pill Excerdins.

I go to the fridge, where there is a water tap coming from the fridge door. I grab a glass and press the button where the water comes out of the spile. After filling it up for enough water to consume and work with two pills I lean my head back and pop two pills onto my tongue and chug the water down. Down they go.

I get a knock on the door, I hurry and get a robe from the bathroom. It is a silk pink robe with a black sash, I hurry and put it on, trying it up tight. I am at the door, opening it and there comes a breakfast in for me. The man that has my breakfast comes in my suite with a cart, he lifts the tray top. I see an omelette, a flaky buttered croissant and a kielbasa sausage. There is another tray with juice, coffee and tea. I take my pick of the drink I want. I had choose orange juice.

A letter was by my breakfast, from Ms. Robinson.

Good morning Ms. Black, hope you can enjoy breakfast. I will meet you around 11:00 if you don't mind.

Xoxo Ms. Robinson

That was quite nice, it was only eight-thirty, I had three hours before I could meet her, and paint her. I basked in the fantastically made French breakfast, the orange juice was incredibly smooth too, not a lump of pulp and it just slivered down my throat normally as if silk caressed my body.

After breakfast I took a shower, lathering vanilla scented soap over my body and rinsing off. I stepped out, turned on the faucet, I grabbed a cherry flavored toothpaste I bought for myself. I thoroughly brushed my teeth all over. I had spent about an hour in the bathroom with my shower, getting squeaky clean, along with hair and make up.

I walk back to the bedroom, where my suitcase. I open it, and search for a easy outfit for today. I pull out high waist black skinny jeans, a black cropped jumper, my army green parka and a pair of thick low chunk heels that came to my ankles. Quickly I look into the vanity mirror and split a part in my hair.

In heat of the moment I notice I am going to meet Ms. Robinson soon, I am anxious again. I can't risk to fuck up on this woman's portrait because it means I won't get that money. To calm my nerves I order a glass of the smoothest and finest wine they have here in the hotel. After ordering the wine didn't take too long the wine had come in just five minutes for me.I heard a knock on the door and took the wine and glasses from the man.

I poured myself a glass an drank happily, suddenly relief washed over me but I don't want to be an alcoholic, I take it slowly and don't let drinks be the only thing I rely on. I have green grapes, with Munster cheese and mozzarella. I take my computer from my suitcase, opening it and logging into my chrome book. I go to HBOgo.com for a new episode of True Blood, for the past hour I remained watching the episode.

Someone knocked on the door, I open up and see it's Ansel."Ready to go Ms. Black?" Ansel asked. "we must be on our way now to see Ms. Robinson, she is waiting for you at her Parisian home."

I nodded, then walked off at the corner of the living room to grab my duffle bag of art supplies. Ansel takes it from me gently, as I go to the table to get my phone, key to the suite and handbag. I stuff some of the money Ms. Robinson gave to me. I really shouldn't want her money but it could be nice to do a little shopping here in Paris, likely to only buy things for the girls and dad. Though I didn't feel right taking money from someone I didn't like... Yet know anything about.

We head to the entrance of the hotel, stepping out to leave. The limo was parked in front of the hotel, Ansel open the back seat door for me, I step in and sit. I wait for him to to sit in the driver's seat. He pulls off, speedy.

As Ansel drive I slept throughout the time being driven to Ms. Robinson's French home. When we arrived to her home, I was woken up and helped out of the limo. I looked at the chateau... Her beautiful French home. It looked so old yet somehow modern. I was being walked all the way to the door by a guard who was by Ms. Robinson's door standing out side, when the guard took walked me to the door, another checked me by a metal detector and went through my back. Just art supplies, my phone and money. "Clear," said a guard in a firm voice.

The door was opened my a maid, who was pretty young looking, she must have been new because she was accompanied by a middle aged woman that is a maid. The youngest one was a blonde and the oldest was a brunette. The blonde kept popping on her bubble gum, it annoyed me. The middle aged brunette rolled her, annoyed too. "Right this way with me the the living room Ms. Black," said the maid, she walked me to the huge living room. Ivory wool and burlap chaise lounges, golden threaded couches and a glass large circular glass table with vanilla long fruit sticks, and white orchids as the center piece.

I rest on the chaise lounge. "wait for Ms. Robinson, she'll be down shortly" I was told by the middle aged maid. "Ms. Black I am Diane by the way, if you need anything call me."

I took the moment in adavntage. "A glass of ice water please." and with that Diane walked off for my glass of ice water, Diane came back with the ice water on a silver platter. Then all of a sudden I heard heels clunking down, I looked forward where there was a spiral golden staircase. Black heels and cinnamon toned colored legs take steps down ever so gracefully to the spiral steep staircase...

And it was her. Ms. Robinson, the Eliza Robinson that all around the world have come to know for her designs. She was like Elle Saab, but in some cases from other, they said she was better and more modern, so upbeat that she was the future. As she arrives to the bottom step, the last I stand up in a hurry and fold my hands. 

I am still looking at Ms. Robinson's heels, as the closer she comes to me and the farther she is leaving her steps... When I am looking up at her, facing eye to eye she smiles and the most wonderful sound I hear is coming from her. "Ms. Black," it gives me chills down my spine her silky, yet Viper-like voice. "Hello."

I am left speechless by the beautiful woman before me. I bend down to grab the glass of water to quell my thirst. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 10.6K 38
'I had guilt that ate me out from the inside and made me want to throw up. Guilt that started as a young child and continued to fester until I was do...
19.1K 1.1K 56
*Complete but still subject to edits* Ben Cougar and Eileen Grau have been best friends since they were kids. For the young cougar-shifter, it was...
17.7K 1.1K 25
*COMPLETED!* Cover by @sandsmark Currently being EDITED. 1st Place Winner of The Chaos Awards 3: Romance 4/26/2018 "Can't you give me a break, Austi...
746 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...