To my Roommate, Draco Malfoy

By HAPPYKIDDI

Platinum Blonde hair, aristocratic features, cold hands gripping her thighs, sweet nothings, vulgar words and... More

T H E S T A R T:
S O R T I N G H A T
R O O M M A T E
M U G G L E S T U D I E S
L O V E & P A R T Y
S A V I O U R
H A T R E D O S C U L A T E
F I R S T T A L K
D E A N T H O M A S
A R S E H O L E
P Y S C H O P A T H
P O T I O N S
D A Y O F E X A M S
F I R S T H O L I D A Y
M A L F O Y M A N O R
S C E N T S & S H O C K S
A L M O S T
B A C K T O S C H O O L
F I R S T T A S T E
H O N E Y D U K E S
W R A N G L E D U P
A N N I E & D R A C O
C A U G H T B Y L U N A
F I N A L M A T C H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H
D R A C O ' S W R A T H II
J E A L O U S Y
B A C K T O M A N O R
D I A G O N A L L E Y
U N S P O K E N F E E L I N G S
T H E C O N F E S S I O N
F R I E N D S H I P
F R I E N D S H I P II
R O U G H
B R O K E N C O R D I A L I T Y
F O R T H C O M I N G D A T E
L O V E & P A I N
H E A R T B R E A K
A D A M ' S P I Q U E
M A D A M R O S M E R T A
G R A N D A U C T I O N
G R A N D B I D D E R
F R I G H T E N E D
N A R C I S S A M A L F O Y
C O N F R O N T A T I O N
A D A M B E A U F O R T
R E U N I T E D
H I S D E S I R E
T H E W E A S L E Y S
C H A O S I N T H E B U R R O W
D O R O T H Y E V A N G E L I N E
L O V E & A R D O U R
T H E N E W S T A R T
L I F E ' S G I F T

F I R S T M A T C H

10K 202 93
By HAPPYKIDDI

For the past three weeks, Annalise had been training the Ravenclaw Quidditch team after Cho Chang retired from her spot as Seeker and as Team captain.

It took a while for Annalise to get used to do stunts and tricks on her Nimbus 2000, but she was now used to it, and had regained her skills in playing Quidditch. She was a bit worried, for her broomstick might be too old-fashioned now considering all others have either Nimbus 2001 and firebolts however, she believe the way to winning is to be a good flier. 

Luna got in, she is now a keeper; a very sprightly and talented keeper.

Annalise cheered for Luna each time she dodges a quaffle away from the hoops as they train, and by each time, she meant every time a quaffle was swung towards the hoops. Luna never missed a beat, her eyes rapidly gaze in each direction every time she sees a quaffle; Annalise chose the best keeper.

Their beaters; Hailey and Tavern, the power twins, though opposite genders were very powerful. During training hours, whenever they would hit a bludger to keep it away from the players, they had her reminding of Fred and George who were also human-bludgers themselves.

Marietta Edgecomb was in charge of teaching new chasers intermediate and high-level stunts to use, and the tricks to play whenever a player was right behind the tails of their broomsticks ― talented she was, Annalise admit.

So far she never had problems with teaching her house team, in fact, it was the opposite, she never had any struggles with teaching them.

"Good luck on the match later, Annie!" Adelaine beamed, she sat in between her and Hermione in the Ravenclaw Row, interrupting the conversation Annalise has with her friends.

She rubs Addy's head. "Thank you, Addy, I'll do my best ― And if Ravenclaw won against Hufflepuff, I'll buy us some sweets when we visit Hogsmeade after the season"

Adelaine squeal with excitement and Ginny, who was sitting across from her in the lengthy oak table beside Ron, was admiring the tiny girl. She whispered something to Harry that made Harry blush profusely.

"Hufflepuffs have no match against Ravenclaw, I bet three galleons on it" Ronald said smugly, looking at everyone in their friend group.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Betting again? Aren't you the one who told Fred and George to stop gambling?" she crossed her arms against her chest, and glare at him in which Ron laugh awkwardly as response. "You've bet three sickles against Harry that Molly would Scold Bill during the holidays and lost!"

Harry sneered and suddenly wince when Ginny nudges his waist.

Hermione didn't let Ron speak as she whips her head towards Annalise. "You better eat ― those guys are incredibly build, not slim build but thick build" Hermione glance at the Hufflepuff row, where the muscular players are sitting, their canary yellow and black quidditch robes hung tightly around their biceps.

Annalise gulped, noticing all of her rivals are men.

Ron suddenly coughs nervously. "I made up my mind, I place three galleons on Hufflepuff winning against Ravenclaw"

"You're an ugly prat!" interrupted Adelaine who was sitting quietly in between Annalise and Hermione.

Ginny hastily smacks the back of Ron's head, earning a painful whimper from him. "It's surprising enough that you have money to bet, even more surprising that you'll give up your money to Hufflepuff ― Ravenclaw will clearly win"

Harry chuckled lowly as he and Ron glance at each other, on the other hand, Ron looked grumpy, he continued eating his bowl of Haggis in a sullen mood.

She heard Ron muttered under his breath after a few seconds. "The Slytherins once lost against Hufflepuff"

Annalise cannot think straight, this was her first match, she has never actually been in any sort of Quidditch competition.

The heavy weight of losing her very first match was stowed all over her shoulders, her fingers keep twitching uncontrollably. Small beads of sweat from anxiousness itched around her forehead, preparing to fall down her lap. She was never this nervous, it felt as though she was nearing to fall on the edge of a cliff, her spasmodic hands can't steadily hold a goblet of water and so she refused to eat.

Ignoring the Bean-and-Barley Chicken casserole in front of her, Annalise looked up to Harry who was now giving her a concerned look.

"Hermione's right, Annie. You need to have some energy today. Those lads can whack you out of your broom if they decide to play dirty ― they are thrice your size if you haven't noticed" Harry stated, sounding utterly worried.

Annalise inclined her head lazily at him and drop her eyes down to her untouched casserole. "I  am very much well aware, thank you" she responded, her voice high-pitch, feeling ill at ease.

She fretted more now that Harry had point out the difference of the physique between the Ravenclaw players and the Hufflepuff players. She gaze to where the Players of her team were seated, just a few seats behind Hermione, near the gates of the Great Hall; all of them seem and act like a cat on a hot tin roof.

In ten minutes, they ought to go to the pitch, strategize their tactics that she taught them over a hundred times in the course of three weeks.

Annalise was snapped back to reality when a high pitch voice of a man spoke from behind her.

"I wish luck on your side, Beaufort. Let's best hope Hufflepuff won't play dirty... Or I'll deliberately take 50 points off them"

She turned around and look down, Professor Flitwick looked up at her with an encouraging smile. The tiny Professor wore a Persian Blue cloak with Bronze coloured collars around his sleeve, showing his support for his team house.

Annalise smiled mirthfully "Yes, Professor. I'll do my best to salvage glory to our house" she bowed her head down, her heart beats faster now that Professor Flitwick was expecting them to win.

Once the Professor left, Annalise abruptly stood up, causing Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Adelaine and Harry to stare at her.

"I'll be heading towards the pitch now"

"Okay." they all answered.

"Take care of Adelaine"

"Okay."

Annalise then gathered all her team members and they set off earlier than anyone else. Instead of walking, they flew past the pumpkin patch, Hagrid's cabin, and through a maze of hedges until they reach the quidditch pitch.

They filled the Quidditch Locker Rooms immediately and started wearing their standard equipment and uniforms.

Annalise wore her cape that came along with shin and arm guards, while she swung the cape over her body, she thought about what kind of pep-talk she'll give prior to the match.

She wasn't the type of person to hype people up, she was never a cheery friend, but she can sound confident. Yes, that is what Annalise is gonna do, to make them believe they can win despite all odds.

Isn't that being hopeful?

Her eyes gaze around the locker rooms, after noticing they're all done setting their standard equipment to their bodies ― she ordered them to listen as she stands behind a black board away from the lockers, the Ravenclaw Players sat in wooden stools, lined up like they were in a classroom.

"Listen.." she started, eyeing every single player, some of them were younger than her, probably in fourth of fifth level, some were just as old as her, but no matter how old and how they look, they need to win. It's a must to win. "You saw those Hufflepuff players, didn't you?"

They nod their heads obediently, others gulp, Marietta just looked discombobulated whereas Luna was beaming at Annalise, looking confident and at ease.

"I know what you're all thinking. " she whip her wand from the holster tightened around her upper thigh and flick it, the chalk started writing on the blackboard behind her, by itself.

"But we can win this" Annalise tried to sound as convincing as she can be.

"Now this list of tactics can help us win this match, after winning, there's Gryffindor against Slytherin ― and you know what comes next" she moved to the side and showed the written names of the tactics in the blackboard just as the chalk drop on the floor with a swish of her wand.

"Sloth Grip Roll ― use it only when there's an incoming bludger ― Parkin's Pincer ― good for chasers, the third one needs to zoom as fast and powerful while the two players squeezed the opponent, trapping them so the opponent can go hemming once the third had hit the trapped chaser and thus steal the Quaffle, it's not foul, mind you ― Hailey and Tavern, don't forget the Dopplebeater Fence, instead of saving us, personally look for the Bludgers and hit them towards our opponent so we can eliminate them more― "

Annalise then continued showing advice and taught them the tactics last-minute, She was very incredible with the Sloth Grip Roll, which she herself noticed.

Just as the pep talk ended, the Ravenclaw Quidditch Locker Room's door bustled open and came in a very smug-looking Draco Malfoy.

"You have no right to be here!" Marietta Edgecomb jolted from her seat and point her wand at him.

"I'll be telling Professor Flitwick about this" another chaser, with champagne coloured hair, whose body was slender-build, stood up.

"You are out of bounds to this locker room! How long have you been snooping around and eavesdropping on our conversation, Malfoy? What's your intention ― oh I know ―You've probably allied with the Hufflepuffs! THAT'S why you're here, so you'll know our tricks and help them win!"

Bennett Jones, unmistakably happens to have a huge dislike for Slytherins because of his ex-lover who dumped him for being a half-blood. It was Daphne Greengrass, his ex-lover ― as said by rumors.

Malfoy stood unbothered, with his hands inside his formal pants, he stood cooly.

He was wearing a black suit and black turtleneck, with his silver chain necklace around his neck as an accompaniment, and lastly his glimmering rings.

It has been ages since Annalise saw him with his turtleneck and suit, when had she last seen him wore that magnificent fit? During the Seniors' Party in the Room of Requirement where she was molested by Graham Montague? During the holidays?

She couldn't recall.

"I came here for Annalise Monette Beaufort and if you don't give me her within the next minute, I'll petrify you lot before you can even do anything" Malfoy threatened and all of them went silent.

Annalise sigh, walk towards him, and quirked an eyebrow. Malfoy gripped her wrist and dragged her across the wide Locker room, where they'll be unbothered and out of earshot.

"What is it again, Malfoy?" she asked, looking up at him with a sort of irritating expression.

The last three weeks had been fine for the both of them, any sexual activity was put to a stop as Annalise placed all her focus on Quidditch, but there were times when Malfoy would pushed her against an alcove away from the clambering students and kiss her desperately.

"Goodluck on your match against Hufflepuff, I hope Ravenclaw wins so when we Slytherins beat the Gryffindor the next season, we'll be up against you" a wide smirk formed in his lips.

Annalise rolled her eyes and scoff. "Whatever, scrawny boy. Now you go back to wherever you were before, I'm busy" she said, trying to dismiss him.

"Shut up" Malfoy discreetly mumbled as he snake his hands around her waist,  bringing her closer to him until her forehead bump against his hard chest ― Malfoy leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, in which Annalise reciprocated.

She can feel the nerves on every part of her body along with her muscles relax, siphoning the stress and anxiousness she was feeling minutes ago.

Annalise clung her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss when suddenly Malfoy pulled away, resting his forehead against hers. "I can take you right here and right now but I'm afraid I can't, or you'll be late for your match"

Annalise smiled foolishly, like some fourteen-year-old receiving her first kiss. "Right.."

"Good luck, darling" Malfoy placed a soft kiss on her forehead before walking away, out the locker rooms.

When Annalise went back to where they held their pep talks, Marietta Edgecomb vociferate, that sounded more like a warning. "McGonagall said the match is about to start!"

Annalise took a deep breath and gave each of them a confirming nod. "Everyone mount your brooms! and stay behind me" she stated, proud that she indeed sounded like a team captain.

But her heart was beating faster than ever, she swore if others were standing close to her they'd probably hear it.

Her hands spasmed around the handle however she tried to relax.

The dread of losing was heavy on her shoulders, but when she heard the cheers of the students from the wide pitch, her confidence was slightly overpowering her fear.

The moment seemed to stop when Madam Hooch whistled and called them out. "A team full of wits, who used their knowledge in bringing the glory to their house ― Let's meet the Ravenclaws!!"

The gates opened before them, Annalise jolt up with her broom and fly high in the air then she zoom towards the wide oval pitch along with the rest of the Ravenclaws, she can see two sections of people standing in the bleachers;

The Hufflepuffs were wearing yellow and black cloaks over their head with their Hufflepuff flags waving in the air. On the hand, The Ravenclaws were wearing Blue and Bronze dress robes, with blue paste over their cheeks, in which Annalise noticed was a face paint.

She can hear faint angelic voices that sounded like A couple of people singing.

Once they rounded the oval pitch, they stood meters in front of their supposed hoops. She whip her head towards a band of students who were waving a large banner, the words Ravenclaw wins! Shimmers and moves in bronze colour in the banner.

Professor Flitwick on the corner was conducting the frog choir to cheer for Ravenclaw causing Annalise to laugh in surprise ― That's the angelic voices she was hearing, Professor Flitwick really did all his best to cheer for his house.

Madam Hooch whistled again, and Annalise stared deep into her opponents eyes, The Hufflepuff players had a smirk plastered onto their faces after seeing Ravenclaw's captain was a girl.

But that won't affect her, the physique or gender of a player that does not guarantee the chances of winning ― it's in the skills, knowledge, and how good you play.

"Players put yourselves together! The Quaffle will be released in 3 - 2 - 1! "

Madam Hooch had released the balls, and the Quaffle jump straight into the air ― Marietta Edgecomb zoomed right in the center and caught the Quaffle in her arms ― but just as she threw the Quaffle to Bennett Jones, Augustus (a Hufflepuff chaser) whacked Bennett out of his broomstick and caught the Quaffle.

"THAT'S FOUL!" yelled Annalise as she flew across the pitch to where Augustus was flying, she glared at him just as she leveled with his broom.

"That's why our players are men" Augustus gave her a sidelong glance and a smirk before he throws the Quaffle towards their hoops, Annalise halted in her tracks, gripping the broom tightly as she watch, hoping Luna can block it.

Luna who was staring right towards the incoming Quaffle, pulled her broomstick up and stayed upside down ― her feet went up the air blocking the Quaffle from going inside the hoop.

A loud cheer from Ravenclaw erupted.

"Yes!" Annalise grunted, Luna made good use of the Sloth Grip Roll tactic, she lifted her broom and flew higher up in the air, where she can see every movement of the players.

Whilst she look for the Golden Snitch, Annalise saw Draco Malfoy on one of the stands, he had been keeping his eyes on her intensely, and she gave him a smile, in which Malfoy nod as a response.

Just then, she heard the sound of flapping wings near her ear, the golden snitch was just right below her ear, and Annalise swung an arm to catch it however the Golden Snitch flew down the pitch where players are having a chaos with the bludgers ― with a clenched jaw, Annalise straight up followed it, almost bumping to other players along the way.

"..The Golden Snitch has been found! Annalise Beaufort is on the run to catch it.." Announced Lee Jordan through the magical microphone.

".. 10 points from Hufflepuff! Isaac had bat the Bludger towards Luna Lovegood's direction, giving Julius Fillegus a chance to shoot the Quaffle - Luna Lovegood avoided the bludger and blocked the Quaffle!!!.."

Annalise look over her shoulder and found a tall brunette guy with biceps looking hard as a rock, tailing right behind her.

".. Isaac is zooming right behind Beaufort ― But where is the Golden Snitch?.."

Annalise kept her focus in front of her and noticed the small flying ball had gone away, but just as she look down on her foot, the Golden Snitch was hiding discreetly at the tail of her broomstick.

".. Ten points from Ravenclaw! Awesome throw by Benneth Jones!.."

She tried to lean down and catch it however the Golden Snitch flew even deeper, Annalise feeling furious, zoomed right towards it, Isaac was yelling something from behind her.

When she looked over her shoulder, Isaac was badly hit by a bludger, causing him to fall on the ground with a black eye.

"That serves him right" Hailey and Tavern giggled, both of them where holding their large bats in their hands, Annalise realized they were the ones who batted the bludger towards Isaac.

They have successfully used the Dopplebeater Fence tactic.

"..10 points again to Ravenclaw ― Foul from Hufflepuff! Julius Fillegus grabbed the end of Bennett Jones broomstick! Foul!!.."

From the side view she can see Bennett struggling to swing his leg over his broomstick, he nearly fell however he got a firm grip on the handle.

Annalise focused on the Golden Snitch, just as she was about to hit the ground, the small golden ball zoomed straight up the air and she followed, hot on pursuit.

"..EYES ON BEAUFORT SHE'S CENTIMETERS AWAY FROM THE SNITCH!!.."

She can feel the adrenaline rushing through her veins, the cheers, yells, and shouts from the crowd clouded her ears.

She reached a hand out, the golden snitch was inches away from her fingertips ― with one hand around the handle, Annalise tried to fly faster, however her broomstick started vibrating aggressively underneath her.

Hold on, Hold on, Hold on, Hold on.

And then it happened ― her fingertips wrapped around the small fluttering ball, A wide smile crept up her lips as Lee Jordan Announced the winning of Ravenclaw.

Annalise flew down the ground, once she landed and unmount her broomstick, her eyes soared everywhere, The Ravenclaws were having a blast, jumping on their seats and waving the banner violently.

Professor Flitwick clapped his hands from where he was seated and when Annalise looked over the Gryffindors, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and Adelaine was waving at her cheerfully.

Luna flew down to her and hugged her tightly "You almost got bludgered! But I knew you'll be fine, we won!, we won!,  you're brilliant" The blonde girl bounced on her spot.

Annalise hugged Luna back, a relief sigh escaped from her mouth. "Twas' all thanks to luck, If I'm being honest" she said breathlessly, her shoulders heave in triumph, she felt like she was on top of the world.

All her efforts were paid off, she didn't even think they could win but they did.

When Luna pulled away, the Hufflepuff players came towards her and each gave her a pat on the shoulder, some even shook her hand.

"You did well... I must admit" The Hufflepuffs' team captain looked down on her, and shake her hand, respect shown in his eyes and Annalise couldn't be more prouder of herself.

That night ― Annalise did not go to the Slytherin Common Room, she was in the Ravenclaw Tower, celebrating the glory and achievement with bottles and bottles of Malt Whiskey.

Luna was sitting on Pansy's lap from the blue couch across Annalise, both were drunk and rat-arsed. 

She was half-drunk, Annalise decided that it was time to go back to Malfoy's Bed Chamber, seeing as it was nearly three o'clock in the morning, with a mild headache she meandered away and to Malfoy's Bed Chamber.

Once she step foot in his cold room, Malfoy abruptly appeared in front of her, trails his arms around her waist and kiss her ardently. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 486 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
135K 2.8K 50
Y/n Salvatore is part of a rich family who works for the dark Lord. She goes to Hogwarts after attending Ilvermorny and it is her sixth year. Y/N mak...
283K 5K 50
ITS BACKK BABES ILY ALL "And where do you think your going, slut" Athena Black is new to Hogwarts, she Hope's for a normal year untill she has an unp...
1.9M 39.1K 53
His hands gripped her waist, and his head fit perfectly in the crook of her neck. She leaned back into his chest, a small smile spreading across her...