The Passionate Ego

By _unicorn_writer_

Manik a rich businesss tycoon is all about lust and passion while Nandini is all about fun and dominance in h... More

ABOUT
1 : FIND SOMEONE ELSE
2 : FUCK YOU MALHOTRA
3 : ME AND THE PLAYER
4 : JERK ALERT
5 : DIFFERENT RELATIONS
6 : UNEXPECTED
7 : MR. JERK
8 : THE NICE HIM?
9 : HEART VS HEAD
10: KEEPING UP WITH MALHOTRA
11: IT'S ALL A GAME
12:MISTAKE?
13: SECRET TILL MY GRAVE!
14:FLIPPER
15: DRUNK WHO?
16: WE ARE WHAT?
17:RULES ARE RULES
18: PERSPECTIVES
19: THE JERK'S RICH
20: LATE DATE
21: DAY ONE
UPDATE
22: THE BALL I
23: THE BALL II
24: DREAM
25: REBEL
26: LUNCH AFFAIRS
27: AWKWARD CONVERSATIONS
28: HAPPY AND HEALTHY
29: DOUBLE TROUBLE
30: FALLEN TOO HARD
31: BROKEN FAMILY
32: UNSPOKEN LOVE
34: OLD ACQUAINTANCE
35: IT'S OVER
36: NEW PEOPLE; NEW LIFE
37: HERE WE GO AGAIN?
38:WHO'S HE?
39: REVIVAL
40: MOVED ON?
41: GROOMSMEN AND BRIDESMAIDS
42: GENRE?
43: ON OUR TOES
44: WEDDING DRESSES
45 : BACHELORETTE VS BACHELORS
46 : REVENGE GOTTA BE SWEET
AUTHOR'S NOTE
47 : ONE OF A KIND
48: I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER

33: HOLD ME TIGHT

1.9K 162 7
By _unicorn_writer_

MANIK

Okay it took a hell lot of work to convince Cabir that i needed to sleep off my thoughts today after whatever happened at noon. He understood my point of view and left me alone to get my brain together. I hate lying to Cabir but part of this was true to, i was terrified after the call with my- well my MOTHER, and the other part why i lied was because whatever was happening between me and Nandini has started taking a troll on me and going out now to hook up with a different girl felt bad. Also the rules.

I opened my laptop to answer a few emails since i had to cancel majority of my meetings today. My rule- not in the right mind for something, not the right time for work. Thankfully my turn over of anger had me at no loss. Unknowingly my hand moved the cursor over our trip folder, i remember Cabir forwarded our trip pictures to me as a courtesy but i never gave a glance at them. But right now felt a good time so i did. And the first picture got a smile on my face. It was a group picture with everyone aware and posing while me and nandini were lost in our own world of bickering as always. Damn look how have things changes now.

***************************************************************************

NANDINI

I basically had to fake illness to get out of the blind date plan from tonight. The last time i used this stratergy was when i was in middle school and Aunt Gracy would tear me out of bed for school. It never worked on her but it sure did on them and here i was having a utterly hot but delicious soup by Navya. Mukti got me some vitamins to boost up my energy. Damn my friends were too naive for me i guess but neverthless i loved it when they took care of me.

And after such a long day of hurt, pain, laughter and beautiful sunset. I slept hugging my friends cause i actually missed them.

The next morning i woke up to two heavy bodies lying over me as a slime. Damn how're these women so heavy. My phone constantly rang , can't i ever have a peaceful morning. Cursing the caller i tried my luck to get my phone off the night stand but suddenly Mukti's hand laid flat on my face. Damn Mukti, i'm gonna have to tell her to stop going to the gym now. She's way too strong for my liking. Such a terrible start to the day and moreover this stupid caller doesn't seem to take a breathe.

I pushed both the girls off me and took my phone from the table checking for the caller, Jerk calling it read. Okay. Wait. Holt shit Manik's calling. Why?

I pressed the answer button and spoke a chirpy hello, i mean i cannot beat him with the terrible day that i had.

"Someone's chirpy today." he replied chuckling.

"Only if you knew." i murmured under my breath.

"What the hell took you so long so answer your phone?" he asked.

"Just two club sandwich buns." i replied chuckling looking at my friends lying flat on the bed.

"Well that's wierd but moving on. come down i am here." he replied.

"woah woah woah. wait a minute. You're here." I spoke in hushed tone trying to control my excitement.

"Yes i am so just get down here." he spoke knowing well enough about my excitement.

"But i am in my night dress right now and i haven't even brushed." i explained.

"I don't care. It's okay. Just get down here. I am waiting in my car." he replied cancelling the call even before i could respond.

I quickly burshed my teeth and settled down my hair in a ponytail. I had slept in my cotton shorts and crop top last night so i guess it should work. Hopping down i found him inside his car on the driver's seat wearing a casual jeans with a t-shirt, looking dope in his shades and well i on the other hand looked crap.

He smiled as soon as he saw me and got out pulling me in his embrace snuggling closer to my neck. I could practically feel him smile as he inhaled my scent and it felt cute. Damn i feel like a sixteen year old again. He pulled back openeing the passenger gate for me , what is wrong with this man. Did he wake up on the wrong side of bed?

"You okay?" i asked him raising my brows.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" he smiled pulling out of the apartment complex.

"Because you're behaving like a perfect boyfriend today." i giggled unable to digest his sweet gestures.

"What? excuse me i am an amazing boyfriend." he spoke as a matter of fact.

"I can't digest that." i shrugged him off not believing him even for a bit.

"Okay. then can you digest this." saying this he kept his left hand on my thigh as a warm gesture and my stomach did summersaults. Please don't do that or i'll melt inot a puddle.

"Wierd. You don't have a reply now." he asked noticing me blush.

"Shutt up." i slapped his arm lightly looking out of the window as he laughed.

***************************************************************************************

MANIK

I took her to the same place we came to yesterday. She looked at me puzzled not able to understand the motive behind my actions. I just simply took her hand in mine kissing her on her cheek. She deserved that for being with me through thick and thin. Getting out i laid the mat that i brought for the both of us looking directly at the sea ahead us. She kept looking at me still confused with the entire behaviour and i just pulled her onto my lap, embracing my hands around her as we took in the scenery.

"Am i gonna get an answer?" i heard her ask.

"Ofcourse." i replied urging her to ask.

"Is everything okay?" he question did caught me offguard.

"My mom left me when i was a kid, just because my dad had no money. She left the both of us like the bitch she is and i cried so bad for her to stop but she didn't. Yesterday she called me , and she wants to reconcile." i answered looking out straight. She geld my hand and gave it a light squeeze to assure me that i can confide in her.

" Why're we here? That too so early in the morning ." she asked after a long pause chaning the topic.

"Because i wanted to be with you, just to hold you." i replied pulling her closer putting my chin on her shoulder.

"hmm" she hummed leaning in on me.

"And to say thank you." i finally said it.

"Why?" she turned around being shocked. Well the shock was expected, it's not everyday that you hear a sorry or thank you from THE MANIK MALHOTRA.

"Because you didn't abandom me yesterday." i replied capturing her lips by mine and the next words were better left unsaid for now.

Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, my arms were already around her, as sure and hard as on the dark road. I felt again the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left my limp. I bent back her head across her arm and kissed her, softly at first and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made her sink to me. And before a swimming igddiness spun her round and round, she was kissing me back.

***************************************************************************

NANDINI

The feeling was different and commendable this time. It never felt like this before when we were close. It was as if the enrgy i had been radiating to him was finally coming back from him. He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly- and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble. 

"If you want me to stop, tell me now." he whispered.

Do i want him to stop? No. When i spoke nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. 

"Or now." he traced the line of my cheekbone.

"Or now." and his lips were back on mine.

"Or-" he pulled back leaving a void inside me.

But i had reached up and pulled him down to me, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully but it wasn't gentleness that i wanted, not now, not after all this time, and i knotted my fist in his shirt, pulling him harder against me. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around me again, gathering me against him, as we rolled over the mat, tangled together, still kissing.

My finger grips his hair, pulling him closer. The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary as his face moved from my mouth to my neck. 

**************************************************************************************

MANIK

Was this right? Were we going to fast? Were we breaking our own rule? Her breathign went ragged and i pulled away thinking maybe this was moving faster than she'd want, but her hands gripped my shirt again yanking me back. Okay maybe not fast. I chuckled getting back to my previous position before something buzzed in my pockets.

''What?" She asked being confused.

"Nothing" i shoved my hand into my pocket to silence it with an impatient click.

I felt her smile and pretty quickly determined that if i could make that happen everyday for the rest of my life i's die happy.

"You're getting ahaead of yourself." she pointed out raising her brows.

"Well.. yeah." 

"I like this." she kissed me for emphasis." Let's see where this goes."

I knew she didn't have to tell me twice. Maybe.

My phone rang again and she pushed me away as i fell flat on my back.

"Take that. Maybe it's important." she giggled. Damn i loved that noise.

"Only if you say so." i pulled my cell phone out reading the caller id.

"It's Cabir. I think he loves me, just a heads up for Navya." i laughed answering the call while she smacked my arm.

"Cabir what is it?" i asked being annoyed as i put the call on speaker. I mean this guy paused my romance time.

"Manik. You should get here at the office." he spoke in a straight off tensed tone while nandini gave me a concerned look.

"Hey bro. What's wrong?" he asked getting up.

"Manik it's your mom. She's here."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 18.5K 45
A man who didn't want to get married or want a personal assistant ends up with both a wife and a personal assistant. She is innocent, timid and shy...
57.6K 6.3K 35
Synopsis: What happens when a lawyer with very little discretion meets a player boy? Amidst the flush of ego, attraction, seduction and a hell lot o...
53.8K 3.8K 21
Nandini Is a Rich yet hottest girl who has a large business to handle after her family. She is bold yet selfish girl. Manik is a new to his job of be...
873K 39.1K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...