โœ” Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Comfort Me In The Darkness

949 36 12
By -ZSTARNOOB

Feeling flustered, I turned away with a pout, "If you keep spitting nonsense. Then I'm leaving you to get home by yourself."

"You won't."

I frowned. Knowing that he was exactly right. We walked down the street. I suddenly felt his hand warping around mines. Intertwining our fingers. I blushed furiously as the ground suddenly seemed very interesting. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. I could spot the blush that decorated his cheeks.

"Shota?"

He hummed. Glancing at me curiously. I chuckled pinching his cheeks. He released a sigh but allowed me to do so anyway. I pinched his nose and smiled as I intertwined our hands back together.

"Are we dating?"

He grunted, "If you want to. I guess we are. I'm fine if you want to slow this down. I mean, I just confess to you yesterday." He glanced at me, "Whatever you feel comfortable with [Y/N]."

Aizawa's POV:

She hummed in acknowledgment, a smile grace her features. I chuckled as I dived back into my thoughts. I honestly think she wouldn't like me back. But I'm grateful that she does. Nothing could compare to the nervousness I felt last night. Even if I did it in the heat of the moment.

She's everything I needed.

She smiled as she accepted a stick of cotton candy from the worker. Passing me one with the most beautiful smile I had seen. I cleared my throat, I could feel a small wave of warmth gather around my cheeks. Keeping my composure, I ate my cotton candy. My eyes flickered onto her as she enjoys the sweet.

I think I'm in love again...

She glanced at me, we made eye contact. Catching me off guard. I hummed as she knocked me out of my thoughts. I glanced at my watch. It was around five. Peering at the sun, which was about to set soon.

I smiled as we leaned against the railing. Enjoying the view of the beach. Breathing in the fresh air, it smelled salty. It was also golden hour. I stared at [Y/N]. Awestruck, but I could say I was an expert on hiding my feelings. She just looked perfect standing there. Smiling, she took my hands in hers.

We spent the next hour enjoying the sunset and another half an hour to get back home. Once we arrived at the doorway, we were tired. Out of breath from all the things we had done today.

I opened the door for her, allowing her to enter the house first. She rolled her eyes, walking into the house with me right behind her. With a flick of a finger, I locked the door, hearing a click from behind me. Signaling that it was definitely locked. Of course, the first thing I heard when I came home was the energetic blond's voice.

"Shota? [Y/N]?" Peeking out his head from the corner, "You guys are back. I thought you said you were going to be here when we came back." He turned to [Y/N], "Hope you didn't mind [Y/N]. We ordered take-out since you weren't home."

"No, it's totally fine, Hizashi."

I pushed my shoes to the side. Lining them up neatly near the doorway. We walked down the hallway walking towards the dining room. Which was filled with laughter and conversations. I saw a spark of excitement in Nerumi's eyes when she spotted me and [Y/N].

"Where were you guys."

"On a date."

I chuckled to myself as I heard the mere whisper from Hitoshi in front of me. I mean, he was the only one there when I flirted with his sister. He frowned and glanced back at me. Anyways, [Y/N] explained that we're out on a walk but got sidetracked. Eventually, the topic got switched to something else. I and [Y/N] excused ourselves. Existing the living room, heading to our room. The purple-haired woman turned to me.

"Sorry. We're still figuring this out together. I just didn't think we should tell anybody yet. Especially anybody here. My parent can't keep a secret well."

"I said that you can do whatever you want that makes you feel more comfortable."

She smiled, "Thanks Shota." She gave me a kiss on my cheeks, "I'm going to take a bath and go to sleep."

Eventually, we ended up sleeping together. Since the room situation was crazy. It's not every day you see eight people being squished into a house together. So the room arrangement just placed me and [Y/N] together. Hizashi gave me a wink and shot me some thumbs up before we went to our rooms. But I just ignored him like always.

"Night Shota."

I hummed, "Night."

[Y/N]'s POV:

"Love You."

My eyes snapped open as I felt my heart skip a beat. I blushed in embarrassment. I didn't mean to say that. It just came out of my mouth unexpectedly. I internally cringed at myself, desperately wanting to melt away like an ice cube on a hot day.

"I love you too [Y/N]."

—————

"[Y/N]! Stay back!"

"What?"

A series of flickering lights woke me up. I glanced around the room in a panic. Wondering where I was. Once I figured out that I was still in the same room that I had fallen asleep in. An panic attack quickly followed.

I inxhaled, taking in a long breath. Panting hardly as the panic attack hit me hard. Sitting up, I rushed to get up and off the bed. Stumbling towards the shelf and furniture on the other side of the room. Flipping through the drawers to find anything that could help me. Eventually, the sounds of the drawers opening and shutting had woken up the male from his sleep.

"[Y/N]?"

He called out to me. His words were unable to reach my ear as I was too busy looking through the shelf. He called out again. I panicked around, knocking down everything on the table. I heard shuffling from the bed as the springs squeaked from the removed weight.

I yelped as I tripped on something. Expecting for me to fall straight first onto the ground.

A pair of arms warped around my waist. Stopping my fall mid-way. I panted heavy, trying to control my breathing. It seemed like we stayed like that for an hour. The adrenaline slowly disappeared until it fully stopped. That's when I noticed how tired and broken I was at that moment.

My vision blurred as tears wield up in the corner of my eyes. Tears streamed down my face no matter how hard I tried to hold them in. Covering my mouth in with my hand, I whimpered. I could hear Shota sigh as he placed me down gently on the ground.

Mumbling something under his breath. He warped his arms around me, pulling me onto his lap. Who knows how long we stay in the same position. I just let the seconds turn into minutes. But it felt comforting to be in his arms. His hands came into my view, wiping away the tears that ran down my cheeks. Hugging me tighter, he buried his face into my hair.

"It alright. Everything's alright. Your safe." He whispered reassuringly, "Your safe in my arms."

He hummed. Somehow his voice did make me feel safe. Before I knew it, the tears stopped and were no longer streaming down my face. Shifting around in his arms, I bring my arms around his torso, clinging onto him tightly. Like a newborn child with their mother. Digging my face into his chest. I could hear him chuckle. Vibrations coming from his chest.

"What? Your done crying now?"

I frowned as mumbled something into his chest. Causing him to chuckle again. He hummed, standing up, picking me up him. I yelped in surprise as he hopped onto the bed with me in his arms.

"Never thought I would see you so vulnerable." He commented, "I'm glad that I'm here right now."

"Your jokes are not helping the mood."

He cocked his brow, "Who said I was joking."

I frowned as I hugged him tighter. He sighed, shifting me around on his lap. I gasped as he tilted my head back, giving me a short kiss. Brushing my hair away from my face, he stared into my eyes.

"You look bad when your upset."

I giggled, "Are you saying that I'm ugly when I'm crying?"

He sighed, resting his head onto my shoulders. I hummed as I detangled his hair, tucking it behind his ear. He purred into my shoulder as I massaged his head. Slowly forgetting what had happened minutes ago. As it disappeared to the back of my mind. I yawned as he pulled me closer to him. Down we go, lying back down onto the soft mattress.

"Let's go back to sleep."

"I'm already on that." He yawned, throwing the blanket on us. Warping his hand around me. Holding me tight in his arms.

"You better be here when I wake up in the morning. I would be very disappointed if you leave me here alone." I whispered to him. He glanced at me with a 'Are you really serious' look. Shaking his head with a smile on his face.

"When am I not by your side?"

And that's when I noticed I had fallen really hard for this man.

More wholesome moments with your one and only Aizawa Shota.

Hope you liked it ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48K 894 25
She like me but why? No one has ever liked or loved me. "Do you know what did you just say?" I ask so she can take it back. "Yes, yes I know Shota an...
843 139 28
Part V: Aizawa Silver never had to come to terms with being quirkless, it was just a fact, one the people around her valued too much. She knew, deep...
1M 39.7K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
807K 29.8K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...