๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐†๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐๐ข๐š๐ง ๏ฟฝ...

By Strawveryveryjamin

"I am a devil and I can be an angel but the worst one" (The story is under construction but you can still rea... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 [M]
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 31

265 28 16
By Strawveryveryjamin

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Jungkook was trying again and again but it was of no use. He was tired on this point. His lungs and body were saying him to give up but his brain and heart were saying something else. He laid on the ground and looked above. He was practicing since week now but still he saw no improvement in himself and at the end he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hey! You can't give up easily.  There is a possibility that you can do it in next attempt" he looked behind immediately and saw girl sitting far away from him and get unnoticed by Jungkook.

"Who are you!" He asked and went close to her. She was wearing crown and it was seen that she was not from his kingdom.

"I never thought that the king of hell realm will give up this easily. I'm observing you for such a long but- no doubt you were looking like stupid for sure" she stood and  observed his face.

"No doubt you are looking unhygienic too" she was talkative but she was no scared of him.

"Who are you and who gave you permission to speak like this in front of me"  her lips curved into smile and she bowed.

"Forgive me my majesty. Taehyung called me here but I saw you here so I thought of having some fun"  she told him like it was nothing.

"But I would love to give you a tip, you are practicing to gain powers. Just practice like you already have powers and going to attack  someone. If you will believe that you have powers then you body will surely respond, now I have to go." She bowed and went straight to the castle and never looked behind.
Jungkook laid down again on the ground and closed his eyes. Who knew that the person in his castle was there to change lives of Jungkook, Taehyung and Y/n .
Jungkook was unaware of everything. He was unaware that something was going to happen , something that will change his life and his dreams and on the other side Taehyung already started his move. In the absence of Jungkook, Taehyung went to Y/n, to know more about her and she started getting close to him. Jungkook knew that he will not get any power through Y/n but he want to announce her as queen and want to run his kingdom peacefully and on the other side Taehyung was stealing his world. Jimin and Seokjin was observing everything and there was fear inside them that Jungkook wouldn't forgive him for this.

"Taehyung! You are not doing right. Please back off, you will make the things worst" Jimin said when Taehyung was about to go to meet Y/n.

"That's why Bella is here" with that he disappeared. Jimin looked behind and Bella gave him smile.

"You can trust me, I will make things right" but Jimin doubt because he knew that Jungkook want Y/n. He waited for her but it was true too that we only get things, we deserve in our life but not what we want.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

"Taehyung!" Y/n noticed him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow and Taehyung hugged her back.

"How was your result?" He asked and her smile widen because she got A.

"I want to show this to Jungkook, I tried and look! I got. He will get too what he want if he will try" there was smile on her lips and eyes were sparkling.

"Where would you like to go wit-" he got cut by knock and hide himself from others and it was Hoseok.

"Hey! I got tickets of upcoming show" Hoseok said with smile and Y/n went to him and they both went outside. Y/n looked at Taehyung for the last time with sorry face. He just chuckled and when the door closed his smile dropped too. There was a burden on his chest.

"Is stealing my brother's happiness good?" He asked to himself but on the same time his inner self respond him.

"Being little selfish for our happiness is ok. If you will think of other's happiness then when will you think of your own happiness" he took a deep breath and went to his castle. He decided to look for Jungkook and went to his room but Jungkook was not there. He was about to exist but his eyes fell on  Jungkook's phone. He picked it up and started scrolling through it and all there were her pics. Taehyung sat on his bed and looked through his and her pictures and smile appeared on it.

"I think it's time to delete the pictures, he will never move on if he will hold his past like this"  Bella was standing in front of him. There was something in her eyes maybe tears and they were just about to fall. Her gaze was on the little device that Taehyung was holding.

"I don't know how to use it but I can still guess from symbols" she pointed her finger on the symbol that was used to delete pictures

"No! Not now" with that he put the device on the bed and left the room. She was about to leave but Jungkook entered in it on the same time.

"What are you doing in my room" he asked but there was nothing in his eyes . She was relieved that he was not in bad mood atleast. Her body reacted the way, every mate's react after seeing his/her other haf infront.

"Nothing! I was exploring your castle" with that she left. She tried to look normal in front of him but inside she wanted to exit it as soon as possible. She closed the door after her and now it was only Jungkook in the room.

Hyung! You did wrong. Who told you to invite my mate here. He said and hoped for him to respond but Taehyung entered in his room because he wanted to talk to him face to face.

"Because she deserve her mate" he said while looking into his eyes.

"I reject my mate" there was anger in his eyes but he wanted to gulp because there was his brother standing in front of him.

"You can't and that's my order"Jungkook was angry not because of the face that his brother was ordering him but with the fact that his brother can reject mates but he can't.

"Only if you agree to accept you mate" Jungkook said. He was confident that his brother will never accept his mate. But his answer broke him into millions of pieces.

"Who said I am going to reject my mate"

"I can't hyung, you know I love Y/n" he looked down and there were tears in his eyes.

"SHE IS NOT Y/N. SHE IS MIA. SHE IS FUCKING MIA. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS FUCKING THING. HER BODY, HER APPEARANCE IS LIKE Y/N BUT HER BEHAVIOUR, HER INSIDE, SHE HERSELF IS A MIA" Jungkook took his steps back after his words. Jungkook gulped. It was the first time his brother brother was scolding him. Taehyung took a deep breath and calmed himself.

"And if you still want  Mia then remember my words, you will only have her for her body not for what she is" he was about to leave the room but Jungkook stopped him.

"Who knows I might fall for Mia in future" Taehyung looked behind to face him.

"Can't you fall for Bella"

"Why are not you taking my side, Hyung"

"Because Mia is my mate" with that he disappeared.

°.・◆・.♕.・◆・.°

Not very short chapter. I swear I will end it in few chapters. I'm so done with this. I can't believe it was supposed to end on 20th chapter. I don't want to create more drama in this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 5.4K 44
taekook oneshots NOT EDITED LIKE BAD WRITING LMAO Started: December 11th 2019 Ended:idk
324K 12.8K 29
Where the bad boy and popular Jungkook get scolded by the school's sweetheart Jimin for being rude, and somehow their love story starts there. "You k...
1.2K 43 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ง, ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 1.4K 58
Hey everyone I'm just a student sometime it could be late to publish new chapter so sorry๐Ÿ™‚