✔ Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Extra Training
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors

736 40 28
By -ZSTARNOOB

The tired male looked at me. Blinking a few times after I registered his confession, but I couldn't help myself as I burst into laughter. Wheezing, my face scrunched up at his words. I leaned my head into his chest momentarily finally coming down from my high. Wiping away the tears that wield up in the corner of my eye. I glanced up at the male who tilted his head at me, waiting for an answer.

"Sorry, Shota. I was just confused when you confessed to me so suddenly." I chuckled, "Do you want me to say it back to you?"

He blushed to turn his head away, "That would be nice."

"Sure then. Shota, I swear to god that I love you back." I smiled, "Was that okay?"

He chuckled as he pulled me into a hug, "You know I saw you checking me out when we arrived back home."

I turned bright red, remembering how the wet shirt clung onto his perfectly sculpted body. But still I slowly melted into the hug. Resting my head against his chest. Until my blush disappeared. It was comforting as we stood underneath the star-filled sky in each other's warmth. I chuckled as I hugged him tighter, taking in a breath of his cologne before I pulled out of the hug, looking up at him.

"When did you want to tell me this."

He hummed as he thought about it, "The time when you walked in on me while I was changing." He chuckled, "You weren't as secretive as you think when you came back in with a red face."

I blushed, playfully punching him on the shoulders in an attempt to stop him from embarrassing me any further. Yet it didn't stop him. He chuckled at my antics as a tiny but noticeable smirk spread out on his face.

"There was also-"

"Yea. You can stop now." I walked past him, "Since you're so happy right now, you could go take a peaceful nap on the couch."

"I could only sleep peacefully when I'm with you."

I turned around with a spoon in my hand, "Stop!"

He hummed as he suddenly picked me up. I pouted and gave up on trying to escape from his grip. I sighed as I stopped struggling. Giving Shouta a peck on his cheeks. I could see the blush on his face even if it was pitch black. With my tongue stuck out, I smiled at him.

"Who's the one that's embarrassed now?"

He cocked his brow, "Should I mention the time-"

"Okay, I get it."

I groaned as I rested my head on his shoulders. He chuckled slightly and I could feel the vibrations from his chest. Suddenly feeling a little sleepy, I sighed as I closed my eyes. Getting consumed by the darkness. The last thing I felt was the tired man giving me a peck on my cheeks. And some words that I didn't care to make out. I was already too tired for that.

————

I woke up, groggily opening my eyes. My heart almost jumped off my chest. When I saw Shota lying next to me. Recalling all the memories from last night, I sighed in relief and yawned, snuggling into his chest. I stayed like that for some minutes. But after some time, I noticed that I couldn't fall back asleep.

It was such a good dream too.

Carefully removed his hands from my waist. I yawned once more while I stretched out my stiff limbs. Glancing around. I smiled as I noticed that I was in my room. I stood up but got yanked down to the bed again. A pair of arms warped around my waist as I got dragged down under the blanket. Back to face Shouta's chest. I sighed, struggling in his grip.

"Shota, I have to go downstairs."

He stirred as he pulled me closer to him. "What for?"

His voice was raspy. I couldn't help but blush at his morning voice. Why the hell does it have to be so deep. And why does it make him ten times hotter than usual? I shook my head, getting rid of the thought.

"I need to check if Hizashi or Nerumi had burned down the house yet."

Something in the air caught my attention. I sniffed the air, instantly identifying what the smell was and where it was coming from. My eyes widened as I turned to Shota. The same expression was on his face. We sprang off the bed, rushing towards the door. Swiftly running down the stairs, we made our way to the kitchen. I hold in my breath, expecting the worst to happen.

"Sorry. We tried to cook some pancakes. We accidentally burned it."

I sighed in relief as I open the nearest windows. The tired male dealt with the brunt pancakes, throwing them in the trash and putting the pan in the sink. Going over, I opened the faucet and closed it once the water-filled the pan midway. During the whole time, the blond kept apologizing to me.

"It's fine, Hizashi. At least you didn't burn the whole house down." I threw away the wet paper towel in my hands, "It's just some brunt pancakes. Nothing too big."

The blonde sighed in relief.

"Now talking about food. What do you guys want for breakfast? We could order if you guys want..." I glanced around the room, "Hizashi, where is Nerumi?"

He looked around, "She should be here..."

"Oh my goodness. [Y/N] you have great style. Look at these dresses. But they have to show more skin."

I watched as Nerumi walked down the stairs, all dressed up. She was in one of my newer dresses that I abandoned in my closet. Since I had no use of it during my time here. I had to admit that the red looked very good on her. I smiled as she spun around for us.

"Nerumi, you shouldn't-"

I cut Shota off, "It looks gorgeous on you, Nerumi. You should keep it. I have no use of it anyways."

She smiled, "Really? I get to keep this [Y/N]." She glanced at herself in front of the mirror, "I bet this was very expensive. But since you insisted, I keep it."

Shota looked unfazed by Nerumi's words since he knew how she would act at the given situation. Whatever catches her eyes, she has to get it. I chuckled as I watch her put on a humble act. I knew she really wanted the dress, the moment she stepped down the stairs. She continued to swoon around. Eventually, I made breakfast and served it to them. Sitting down beside Shouta. He hummed as he acknowledged me.

"Would've been nice to see you in a dress."

I glanced at him, "You wanted to see me in a dress?"

He glanced back at me, making eye contact, "Yea." He swallowed his food, "Never saw you wear one. Even in the pictures of you at a ball. You were always wearing a suit during the formal occasion."

I chuckled, "What can I say. I like my women's in suits." I thought about it for a minute, "But if you want to. I could wear one for you."

"That'll be nice-"

The doorbell rain, cutting the black-haired male off mid-sentence. I glanced at the clock to check what time it was. Shota watched as I went over to the door. Opening it up, I spotted a mob of purple hair. I almost started laughing when I saw their disguises. It was so ridiculous. It took a lot of strength to stop myself from wheezing. I opened the door to allow them in. Hitoshi sighed as he took off his clown glasses, throwing them on the floor with my mother's brown wig.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We saw how much fun you were having. So I thought we should take a vacation too. So we came here." My dad spoke out, "How are you, my dear. I hope you didn't catch a cold when you were dancing in the rain."

I internally facepalmed myself, "How has it gotten out to Japan already?! I thought the news was going to spread slower than that!"

"Honey, there's no shame..."

"Can we go on a tour yet?" My younger brother interrupted, "I came here to see the tourist spots."

I chuckled, listening to my blunt brother, "Hizashi, would you like to give my family a tour around London?"

He jumped up from the couch, "AW YEAH!"

He rushed over to us, grabbing his wallet from the countertop. Nerumi soon joined as she changed out of the dress. Into a simple outfit fit for today's warm weather. They all put on their shoes. I bid farewell to my family as they exited the house with my two best friends.

"Come back for lunch!" I yelled, "Also, don't get lost. If you do, I'm leaving you to figure that out by yourself."

They yelled 'yea' in unison as they walked down the streets with Hizashi leading the pack. I closed the door. Turning back so I could finish my breakfast. But instead, I bumped into a chest. I pouted as I rubbed my forehead. Glancing up at the tall guy, I sighed when I noticed that he was all dressed up. Ready to go somewhere.

"Where are you going, Shota?" I asked, "Are you going with the others?"

He shook his head, "Let's go on a date."

"What?"

He smirked, "But we can always head to the bed..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 16.7K 52
This is the rewritten version of the first Insomnia. Plot is similar, but has major changes, and hopefully better. -•- [Y/N] [L/N], sleep-deprived an...
2.2K 218 30
Shouta Aizawa has always been a villain. it's all he's ever known, though it's taking a heavy toll on his mind, sending him down into deep, mental sp...
201K 7K 21
Working as UA's resident therapist and counselor has meant you've seen and had to deal with lots of traumas. Being a student at UA wasn't easy, but n...
1.2K 5 47
~ "I saw you drop her off the other day. Knew you were her father. Shota, right?" "Mr. Aizawa. I'm a teacher here. And Eraser or Eraserhead outsi...