βœ” Unforgettable- Aizawa x Re...

By -ZSTARNOOB

"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that we... More

Introduction
Morning Madness
Reunion
Newspaper
A Coffee for A Marathon
Feathers, Sweat And Coffee
Mister Number Two
Working Workaholics With Cookies
Family Visits Are Not Therapeutic
Hobo At A Dinner Gathering
Flashbacks And Drunk People
Friends Gifting Cookies
A 'Lovely' Visit
Two Frigthened Friends
A Inviation To Go Back To The Past
A Loyal Puppy
A Trip Back To the Past
Teacher's Lounge
Energetic Boy In A Meeting
A Bunch Of Aholes
Drunk Machine Gun
Holographic Bullets
They Can See
What An Intresting Aftermath
I Have Feeling For Who?
Thoughts And Doubts
Gossip
Jealous? Am I?
Just A Game Of Tag
Stuck Up High In A Tree
Cars And Airplanes
A Dance In The Rain
What?
Surpisingly, I Have New Visitors
Dadzawa
Comfort Me In The Darkness
Who Listens To The Law Anyways
Meet My Fists
Dinner Clean Up
My Agency - PT. 1
My Agency - PT.2
The Lies You Have Told
Lets Go Somewhere Seculded
Help Is On The Way
Freefalling; What A Pain
Oof- Rejection Is Going To Hurt Bro
We're Not Strangers, Not At All
The Plan Has Already Begun
I'm Being Chased Down
Useless Bunch Of Suited Males
I Figured It Out
We Are Going To Save Her
Coming through like An Savoir
I Really Wished That I Could Run
Here Comes The Double Suicide
Someone's Going To Prison
Dadzawa Is Back At It Again
Epilogue

Extra Training

900 40 5
By -ZSTARNOOB

   I was dumbfounded.

"Shoto. I think I'm going deaf. Could you repeat that again? I'm pretty sure that I didn't hear that right."

"Could you train me?" He glanced away, "If you want to. I don't want to be a bother."

I sat there, trying to register his words. Slowly turning my head back at him. Placing a hand on his head, I smiled. "And why would you want me to?"

He lifted his head, "I know I look strong. My father is the number one hero. But I would appreciate it if you could help me with training sometimes."

I smiled, noticing that his gaze was targeted to a certain green-haired boy in the distance. Chuckling to myself.

He admires the boy, huh?

"Yeah. Okay, I'll train you. Just tell me when you're free. I'll be there." He let out a 'huh?', clearly confused that I agreed to his offer, "It's almost reaching the end of the class. Go get ready. You have lunch next."

I patted his head one last time before he picked himself up and paddled toward his group of friends. I groaned, stretching out my limbs. I was exhausted. I waved at Aizawa when I saw him walking up to me with a bottle in hand.

"Here. Take this. Asher also mentioned that he's going to tell you the message back at the agency."

I nodded, "Thanks."

He hummed as he went to gather up all the kids, so he could get out of here as fast as possible. I stray behind the class with Shoto beside me. Guess he was just there to give me some company. Which I highly appreciated.

———

I sighed as I trailed behind Aizawa. He looked like he was about to fall asleep any moment now. He must have exhausted himself from the training. My heart jumped out of my chest when I heard a scream.

"YOO! THERE THEY ARE! SHOTA! SHINSOU!"

I chuckled as I watch Aizawa groan. Hizashi sprinted up to me, launching onto me with a smile. I sighed as I landed on the ground with an 'oof.' He apologized and got off me.

"I think your better off being drunk. Then I don't have to see you at work every single day. Not to mention you more helpful when your drunk."

"Shota~" He pouted childishly, "Honestly, what did I do yesterday to make you think I was helpful?"

Kayama help me get on my feet. I quietly thanked her. She smiled at me and turned her attention back to the conversation that was happening. Apparently, Aizawa had left him alone in the hall with us. Ignoring Hizazhi's question.

"Kayama was dancing. You were trying to assault young ladies. Somehow a miracle happened. You actually got their number. To summarize. A villain came and destroyed the bar. You helped out."

He grinned as he pointed at himself proudly as he had just won a lottery or something. Kayama chuckled and walked into the room. I trailed behind her with Yamada right behind me. The blond immediately rushed up to Aizawa, ready to annoy him. He was very energetic, no. The word 'energetic' was an understatement.

"See, Shota. I was helpful!"

The black-haired male glance at him and turned around, "Not as helpful as you thought you are."

The blond pouted and turned to me, "[Y/N] is the only one that cares about me."

His eyes widened as he slapped a hand on his mouth. He chuckled nervously, mouthing me a sorry. I giggled and shook my head, shrugging off his worries. This was more entertaining than I thought.

"No worries. You guys can call me [Y/N] if you want. I got used to it in my time in Europe. It doesn't bother me anymore."

Yamada perked up, "Then you can call me Hizashi."

"You can call me Nerumi."

Midnight tuned in, smiling at me. We all turned our gaze to the black-haired male. Who glanced at us in confusion. He looked like the kid who was called in but was not paying attention to the class. Hizashi sighed dramatically and slapped the male on the back.

"You can call this guy Shota."

"Is he right, Shota? Or do you have another name you go by?"

He suddenly looked a bit red. But turned around, ignoring the multiple gazes that were on him. When silence filled up the room, with no one moving or talking. He groaned and nodded.

"Sure."

Hizashi yelled in victory, celebrating quietly in his spot. I chuckled at his reaction. It was just a name, after all. He looked at me. A mischievous smirk appeared on his face. Now I feel like I shouldn't be here. I scooted away, toward Shouta. He glanced at me and took a sip of his coffee. Seeing what was going to play out.

"We should go on a trip this weekend."

Nerumi's eyes lit up, "We should go to a beach house! Oh, maybe we could go to Europe!"

I sweatdropped, "Europe is around twelve hours away. That would be half of a day, Nerumi."

She looked heartbroken to hear the news. But a second later, another idea popped into her head. I sweatdropped at her expression. I knew this was no going to go well. Hizashi, on the other hand, agreed to anything Nerumi said. Even if the idea was terrible. He just liked the idea of agreeing to things. It's like two kids on a sugar rush.

"Does his happen every day?"

Shota nodded, placing the now empty mug of coffee on the coffee table. Everything fell quiet when an unexpected visitor appeared at the doorway. I immediately knew who it was by the crazy mob of purple hair. I mean, who couldn't spot their own brother out of a crowd. He looked bored as always. He entered the room, stalking towards us. Everything resumed to normal, ignoring the new presence.

"Hey, Hitoshi."

He glanced at me, surprised to see me here. But that expression was masked away by his usual expression. I also noticed that his eye bags had gotten worse. He was almost like Shouta junior. He nodded at me as a greeting and stood in front of the black-haired male.

"Let's go."

My brother nodded and followed Aizawa towards the doorway. Making their way to training, I guess. There was a sudden knock on the door. Catching all of us by surprise. I peered at the door, recognizing the figure. The boy glanced around. I guess he was trying to find me in the room. It didn't take long for his heterochromia eyes to land on me. I cocked a brow at the duel hair boy. I stood up and walked to him, pulling him outside so he wouldn't ruin conversations in the room.

"What are you doing here, Shoto?"

"I was wondering if you could stay and help me after school." He glanced at Hitoshi as he and Shoto walked by, "Some friends are joining me. If you're okay with it."

I nodded, "Sure thing kid. See you after school."

———

"I didn't know you invited the whole class..."

I scanned the group of students. I thought Shoto meant Midoriya and some more kids. But I didn't know he meant half of the class. Standing in the files, I scanned the line of students.

"Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, Mina, Yaoyorozu, and last but not least Shoto Todoroki." I sighed, "What did you guys want to do today?"

"I was hoping we could do some hand-in-hand combat." Midoriya mentioned, " Your the best person I could think of. Since your quirk focuses on hand in hand combat."

"Okay. Let me pair you guys up." I glanced around, "Kirishima and Midoriya. Iida and Kaminari. Yaoyorozu and Uraraka. Todoroki you can pair up with me." They nodded and got into their pair, "Stand with one foot in front of the other. Hands raised, bent down, and clench your hands into a fist. Try to relax, don't look so tense. If you have to take a shit, I recommend going now. I don't want to deal with fainting students."

I walked around, correcting everything I saw that was out of place. I adjusted Kaminari's arm, raising them a little. I helped Mina with her foot. But otherwise, everything was perfected. I smiled as I glanced around. I was impressed by Midoriya and Shoto's fight stances.

"I want you to go for the stomach. Or any open spots you see. Try not to kill somebody. I'm going to get in trouble for that."

Shoto came rushing at me, his fist raised, ready to swing it as he came closer to me. I grabbed his fist. Placing a foot in front of his, I watch him trip and fall onto the ground. I winced as I helped him up from the ground.

"You okay?"

He nodded, "I'm fine. It just kind of hurts."

"Shinsou!"

I heard Kaminari yell out. All eyes landed on the two familiar figures. Standing next to the fence. Viewing this from afar. I burst out laughing, catching the students of the guard. I just could get the image out of my head. Hitoshi is literally mini Shouta. Paired with the same gear, they are literally so alike. I wheezed as Hitoshi frowned, walking to me. Sighing, I tried not to crack up again.

Imagine him in pigtails.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. There was no way I could contain my laughter now, "Hitoshi, what the hell?"

He furrowed his brows, "What the hell is wrong with you. "

"It's because you look homeless."

"What? I mean, I have been training all day. What have you been doing all day? Stuffing cookies in your face?"

I glanced at Shota. Who was chuckling silently from beside me? I frowned and pointed at him.

I feel betrayed

"You looked cute during it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

841 139 28
Part V: Aizawa Silver never had to come to terms with being quirkless, it was just a fact, one the people around her valued too much. She knew, deep...
131K 4.4K 45
serΒ·enΒ·dipΒ·iΒ·ty /ˌserΙ™nˈdipΙ™dΔ“/ (noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it Like all great love stories, they met by accident. He d...
32.4K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
1M 39.5K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...