Sweetheart (kuroo x reader) ๐Ÿ˜‰

By Andrea227227

Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you ar... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
Closingโ™ฅ๏ธ

56

801 14 0
By Andrea227227

Next was the awards. Art awards, leadership awards. All the usual. Same as last year.

But the one thing you were waiting for was the chemistry award. When the principle finally mentioned it, your heart began to pound.

"Next up is the chemistry award. This student got... a 100% average. That's incredible." He said as he looked towards the group of students. "(Y/n) (l/n)" he called. "Please come up to the stage."

Your heart was racing as you stood up from your seat. You didn't want to cry. You walked up the little stairs up to the stage and shaking the principles hand, you forced yourself to not cry of happiness.

"100% average. That's astonishing" he smiled as he placed the medal around your neck.

"Thank you sir." You looked towards the crowd, looking for kuroo.

It looked like he was crying. Oh shit. You didn't want to cry. Not wearing makeup like this.

You gently grabbed the microphone, as you were allowed to, and thanked kuroo.

"The reason I got a 100% average is because of the boy who won this exact award last year, averaging with 99%. The boy who is also my boyfriend." You smiled as you looked at him.

He made a heart with his hands as you walked down the stage looking at him. You made a heart with your hands as well before sitting down.

You were still star struck from getting a 100% average. You didn't even know that was possible.

Isabella gave you a hug from behind as a way to congratulate you.

The ceremony ended as you said goodbye to Kenma and Isabella. You went to your mother and Kuroo.

Before anyone could say anything, Kuroo took you in for a hug. He held so tightly. You wrapped your arms around his back.

"You did it sweetheart." He smiled as he kissed you on the cheek, not wanting to ruin your lip stick.

"It's all thanks to you kuroo!" You smiled, grabbing tightly onto his hand.

Your mother smiled and guided your way out of the crowded auditorium. You got your diploma and separated from Kenma and Isabella. This was your time.

You walked out holding onto kuroo tightly as you didn't want to get lost in the crowd.

"Remember when you were a new student at Nekoma? You held onto my hand through the halls because you were scared of getting lost. It reminds me of how you're holding my hand right now." He smiled as he tightened the grip on your hand tighter.

"Yeah." You blushed as you walked out of the building completely.

"Okay you guys were good. I thought I lost you." Your mother said as she pulled out her camera.

"It's still crowded, even out here. Let's go somewhere to take pictures." She said as she began walking. Your mother knew the area well. There was an alleyway not too far, filled with colourful graffiti. It was a pretty cool vibe.

You stood next to kuroo as she took some pictures, finding the best angles with the best lighting.

You took plenty of pictures. Silly pictures, cute pictures, serious pictures, and finally pictures of him holding gently onto your waist while kissing you.

Kuroo took a few with you and your mother as well. After that was all said and done, you went home. You really didn't want to say goodbye to kuroo. You wanted the day to last forever.

You managed to convince your mother to go into kuroos house so you could spend more time with him. Your mother didn't want to be all dressed up while entering kuroos house for a second time. But your pestering got the better of her and she agreed.

You walked into kuroos house, giving his mother a hug.

"How was it sweetheart?" She smiled as she looked at the medal on your neck.

"Amazing!" You smiled "I got the chemistry award. Just like kuroo!" You gave her a hug.

"I'm so proud of you!" She smiled.

"Yeah. She even got better than me. 100% average. Crazy, isn't it?" Kuroo pitches in.

"Holy crap! 100%?!" She said as you gave her a nod.

"I want to talk to her. You guys can talk as well. We won't be long." Kuroo said as he grabbed onto your hand, leading you into his room.

You've never seen kuroos room this clean before.

"I haven't been at home in a while. I miss this room." He sighed as he sat on his bed.

"Your mother must clean here even when you're gone." You smiled as you sat next to him.

"Now that you're a graduate, it's like a step closer to being an adult." He smiled as he looked into your eyes.

"What are you talking about kuroo? I've always been an adult!" You teased as you slapped his shoulder gently.

He grabbed onto your hand. "I want to be around you more starting September. Since we'll be at the same university I want to spend as much time with you as possible. A repeat of this year would break my heart." He said as he lowered your hand, to place on your thigh.

"Kuroo believe me. We'll be together, even when we aren't." You gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"You look really good in your dress. Sorry for not saying that sooner". He smiled.

"I think you look hot as fuck in that tux." You teased with a smirk.

"Oh stop." He said as he took a strand of your hair, putting it behind your ear.

"Next we'll be graduating from university." He smiled.

"That's if we don't drop out and run away together when stressed." You joked.

"Running away seems fun. But I don't think I'm ready to be an adult just yet." He smiled.

"That'll have to wait." You rested your head against his shoulder.

You wanted nothing more than to just stay by his side. University was going to be difficult. You knew this. But you wanted to get through it. With kuroo.

"We're going to the grad party later right?" He asked as he placed his hand gently around your waist.

"Yeah. I have your ticket. Me, you, Kenma and Isabella will be there." You smiled.

"I missed Kenma. Haven't talked to him much since my birthday. He looked real nice walking up the stairs to get his diploma. He's grown. So has Isabella. And of course, you." He snuggled his nose into your neck as you lifted your head off his shoulder.

"It'll be a little reunion." You kissed the tip of his nose before standing up.

"I want to go home. Gotta touch up the makeup. Plus, I'm starving." You smiled as you grabbed his hand, leading him out of his room. You walked back into the living room while getting your mothers attention. She stood up from the couch. So did kuroos mother.

"Okay! Time to go." You smile as you motioned for your mother to walk to the front door.

You gave Kuroo a light kiss before giving his mother a hug.

"See you guys later." You smiled as you waved to kuroo and his mother.

"See you soon, [kuroos mothers name]" your mother waved as you did as well.

"Good bye" She smiled as you gave kuroo one more sincere smile.

You got home and quickly stuffed your face with chocolate chip muffins on the kitchen counter.

Just like last year, when Kuroo took you to the grad dinner party, this year, you'd take kuroo. You had your drivers licence, and could drive well. You passed your g1 and g2 without failing, unlike kuroo, who failed his g2 twice. You made fun of him for it, but he was a good driver.

It quickly became evening as you and Isabella FaceTimed together for most of the day, planning what the hell to do.

"Kenmas coming to pick me up. I'm nervous." He said as she clapped her hands together.

"You fixed up your makeup, and you look wonderful. There's nothing to be worried about." You smiled into the camera to which she sighed.

During the FaceTime. You redid your makeup as well, and fixed your hair, giving her tips on what she should do to hers.

"Kenmas here." She said into the phone as you watched her smile.

"Go to him. I'll talk to you later." You said as you were about to end the call.

"No bitch you're coming with me." She smiled into the camera as you watched her hold the phone, walking around the house.

She positioned her phone so you could see Kenma clearly.

She unplugged her headphones so Kenma could hear you.

"Hey (y/n)." He waved to the camera.

"Hey Kenma." You waved back before Isabella blew a kiss into the screen, ending the call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 77 29
(Y/n) (L/n) the student council president of Nekoma High. Many know her for her works. From the moment of her school life this girls is someone who i...
60K 1.8K 30
โž๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐งโœ๐ญ ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซโŸ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐žโœ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌโŸ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ก๐ง๐ข...
4.9K 352 45
**A revival of the fanfiction moved from my old account.** You hated reality. You hated yourself and what you did. You hated everything, and you just...