24

"Sweetheart?" You heard Kuroo whisper

You opened your eyes to see yourself lay on the floor of the office of Isabella's house.

"What happened?" You asked scratching your head.

"You fainted. Are you okay?" Kuroo said as he stood up quickly to grab turn on the light to the room since it was pitch black before.

"Wait your crying. what... what happened?" He asked kneeling down to you still sitting on the floor.

"I... I don't know... I thought I died." You said holding onto your head in confusion.

"You're very much alive. I told you the alcohol fucks with your head. But please don't worry there's no way your dead." He smiled calming you down.

"Kuroo I was so scared." You admitted looking down to the floor. "I kept screaming and crying and I didn't want to lose you." You said almost beginning to cry again.

"Sweetheart please don't cry." He whispered pulling you into a tight hug. "I know you've been going through a lot, even without the alcohol. I'm here and I always will be."

His words always made you feel so safe. Although your head still hurt, you could process everything.
"Remember when you had the other dream a while ago? Now you have another one? (Y/n) I keep telling you not to worry. I'm never going to leave yo-" he began.

"Kuroo I love you." You whispered.

He looked shocked. You never told him you loved him, other than saying "love you" or texting hearts and things like that you've never directly said "I love you" to him before.

"I... I love you too." Kuroo said as he held onto your hands. He didn't care you interrupted him. He cared about the sentence you had just said. And he couldn't feel more happier.

"I love you and I won't ever let you go." He said pressing your body to the cold wooden floor.

He held both of your hands as he breathed heavily on top of you.

"Kuroo." Is all you could really say.

"I know. I know." He said back before leaning onto your body on the floor to give a soft kiss on your lips.

He then got up and held out his hand. "I'm sorry about that."

You shook your head. "No it's fine. But I feel tired again. Can we sleep the way we did before?" You asked Kuroo who then nodded.

"Let's go downstairs on the couch in the living room. It's much more comfortable and spacious." He said grabbing a couple of blankets and your hand to make your way downstairs.

"Wait here." He whispered as he lied you gently down on the big couch in Isabella's living room. You watched as Kuroo walked from the living room and into the kitchen to where he got 2 bottles of water and some pills.

He walked back to you putting a bottle in your hand as he also placed the pills on the coffee table in the center of the living room.

"These are sleeping pills. I didn't know if you were willing to take them, but considering your headache and bad dreams, I think you should give it a shot."

You asked to look at the package to make sure you were safe to take one and then popped it in your mouth, took a drink, and swallowed the pill.

"Thank you." You whispered after taking the pill.

Kuroo nodded before sitting down on the floor in front of the couch you were lying down on.

He swung his head back so you could see more than just the back of his head. He placed it beside your head and you turned to your side.

You put one hand over his head on his hair and closed your eyes. You felt his warm hand rub against your stomach a couple times to make you feel better. And with that you smiled and drifted off to sleep.