23

You woke up to check the time. 3:00am. You wiped your eyes as you went downstairs to grab a glass of water.

Your head was spinning and your body was feeling hot, you could barely walk down the stairs from the pain you felt in your head.

You chugged a few bottles of ice cold water before wiping your mouth with your sleeve which you cried on the night before. Your body felt overwhelmingly hot, but you knew it was just an after affect from the alcohol.

You slowly walked back up the stairs holding tightly onto the rail as you got back to the office where you and kuroo had been sleeping previously.

"Kuroo." You whispered.

No response.

"Kuroo." You whispered again.

Still no response. Your head began hurting more as you just stood there behind the couch unable to do anything.

"Kuroo." You repeated one more time before falling to the ground.

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! Wake up" You heard kuroos voice.

You opened your eyes to the sight of what looked like the inside of an ambulance.

Kuroo had tears in his eyes as he held onto your hand tightly.

Isabella was on the other side curled up into a ball also crying.

"What's happening?" You screamed because you didn't understand what was happening.

"Clear." A man in the ambulance said outside before an electric shock shook your body aggressively. You didn't feel any pain. You could barely understand what was happening.

"Her heart rate is decreasing immensely." The man said as another one preformed CPR on you.

You heard a ring sound from behind you, but you couldn't tell what it was.

"Her heart has stopped beating completely. I'm sorry but there's nothing more I can do." The man said.

"What do you mean my hearts not beating I'm right here!" You screamed.

You looked towards Kuroo who had tears rolling down his face but looked down to nothing but your head.

"Kuroo please. Look at me." You whispered about to cry yourself, although apparently you were dead.

"(Y/n).. I love you." He whispered as he began to lose control of his feelings and began crying loud and hard.

"Kuroo I'm alive. Please. Please stop crying." You said quite loud but no response.

Kuroo moves closer to your body which was still lying down on a stretcher in the ambulance.

He laid his head against your chest and took deep breaths in and out while looking at you.

"Kuroo can't you feel my heart beating? It's beating for you. Please I will never die when I have you." You began to cry, not knowing if you were actually crying or this was just your soul leaving your body.

"I never got to marry you or have kids with you. I wanted to grow old with you. See you through your good and bad. Always be with you." He said through endless tears. You could feel your arms move and you wrapped them around kuroos head which was still on your chest.

"Kuroo I love you too."