12

You felt a light kiss on your cheek..

"Wake up (y/n)." Kuroo said in a deep voice.

You noticed it yesterday, but kuroos voice in the morning was extremely fucking attractive.

"Good morning." You whispered wiping your eyes.

Kuroo was already in his uniform. You grabbed your phone from beside the mattress.

"8:45am?!" You shot up, pulling the blanket off of your body. "We gotta go!" You yawn as you feel your body shake from the sudden movement.

"Ugh." You grab your head.

"Are you okay?" Kuroo asked grabbing your hand away from your head. "You're burning up." He whispered pulling his hand away.  "Are you not feeling good?"

"My head hurts. Really bad." You said closing your eyes lying back down. "Give me a minute I'm sorry" you said as you took deep breaths. You didn't want to admit it, but your head and stomach hurt. You didn't want to move. Every part of your body ached.

"Stay in bed. The boys are already down at the court. I have to go. But please if you can't bare the pain, call me." He held your hand.

"Kuroo I can't miss your game." You began to cry out of pain and sadness.

You felt like your lower stomach was getting stabbed by knives. "Aghh" You let out a whimper.

"(Y/n), your support means the world to me, but you need to sleep. I'll tell coach your not feeling good." He said as he grabbed his bag.

He gave you a gentle kiss on the lips before walking towards the door. He let out a nervous sigh. "Please call me, ill come as fast as I can, I promise." You gave a little smile so you didn't have to move your body, in fear of receiving more pain. He took that as a yes, and left silently.

You sat in fear of how the boys would be doing at the game without you. You could only pray they'd win. You closed your eyes, trying to fall asleep. You couldn't. You could barely even move. Your head was killing you, and you felt sharp pain in your stomach every so often. You moved into kuroos side of the mattress where he had slept last night and the night before. You missed him.

You curled up into a ball and began to cry. You're body was in pain, and you couldn't be there to support your boyfriend and team. You didn't want to feel bad about what you were going through. You just wanted to get some sleep and wake up back to normal.

You managed to get up, only to almost fall back down. You got a rush to your head and closed your eyes in pain. You reached towards kuroos bag. You pulled out his baggy black sweater and put it on as quickly as possible before lying back down. It was big over your tiny body and you put the hood over your head, tightening the strings so it wrapped nicely against your face. You didn't move. Although your stomach was hurting, you were comfortable. Kuroos sweatshirt was made of thick fabric.

You pressed it against your nose as you wore it. It smelt like kuroo. A mixture of body spray and his natural smell. You relaxed as you slowly closed your eyes. You smiled as you felt the same warmth you felt while cuddling with kuroo.

"(Y/n), wake up." You felt a kiss on the cheek.

You slowly opened your eyes revealing kuroo bent down next to you.

"How was the game?" You asked, slowly sitting up.

"We won. How are you feeling?" He said as he cupped your cheek with his hand.

You rubbed your cheek into his hand. "My stomach hurts a little, but I'll be fine." You whisper as you grab the hand on your cheek with your hand. "Good job on the win."