1

After so many months of talking to Kenma, he had convinced you to move to his school.

You loved playing videogames with him and you got to know him extremely well over minecraft, one of your and his favourite games.

You met online about 2 years ago, before you were in highschool. He became really close as a friend, and you always wished to meet him. After finding out you live in similar areas, you began going places with him.

He often came by your house to play games with you, and his family quickly got close to your family.

When you started highschool, you didn't know many people. It was an all girls school. Everyone was self scentered and over dramatic. You went there because it was in walking distance from your house. After dealing with no friends and getting talked about behind your back, you were done with that shit hole.

You had a long talk with Kenma about how much you hated school. Work, the girls and the school in general. The school didn't have any sports teams you liked, the course selections were shit and the food in the cafeteria tasted like hot ass.

He told you to transfer to his school. After sending you the link, you did some research about the school. It was not far from your home. A 20 minute car drive.

'That's not quite bad. I could take the bus, but my mother is a house wife so she could drive me every morning.' You thought.

You kept in touch as he explained a little more in detail what the school was like.

Kenma wasn't a fan of school, just like you. He preferred to stay home and play videogames. He doesn't like loud people and he hates when you tell stories about the girls in your class. He thinks they're all stupid and care too much about attention. You and Kenma shared the same vibe, which is why you got along so well with him.

You begged your mother countless times to transfer schools. After she talked with Kenna's mother, she agreed.

Just then you got a text from Kenma.

'Minecraft?'

'Sure, gotta talk to u," you responded.

You didn't know if Kenma knew about you moving to his school. You didn't know if he'd be happy or just stay quiet. His voice was always calming but he could be loud if he wanted to. Whenever he falls in lava, you hear him swearing loudly into his microphone, you thought it was funny, which made him more mad. You hoped he'd yell happily into his microphone when you told him the news.

You hopped on the game and joined voice chat.

"Kenma?" You asked.

"Yea I'm here." He responded, he sounded tired. You forgot it was a Saturday morning. Kenma loves his sleep, and you were surprised he texted you first to play.

"You just wake up?" You ask as you let out a little laugh at his raspy voice.

"Mhm." Was all he could respond with.

There was a silence. You broke it before it became awkward.

"Hey Kenma guess what?" You smile, although he couldn't see you smile, he could sense excitement in your voice.

"Lemme hear the good news." He said.

"I'm a new student at Nekoma starting Monday." You say bluntly.

"Wait really?" He asked slightly surprised.

"Yes! It's all thanks to your mother too! She talked to my mom and said we'd be together and we'd even be able to have sleepovers and go to school the next morning and stuff like that!" You said imaging all the memories you two would make.

"Cool." He responded.

Kenma never really was enthusiastic, but you expected more than just a 'cool'.

"C'mon Kenma hype me up!" You laughed.

You heard him sigh. "Alright alright, I can't wait for you to come to Nekoma."

"There we go!" You respond laughing.

He laughs quietly in return as you continue to play your game with him.

"Did you choose your courses already?" He asked.

You did. You decided to change courses based on what subjects you succeeded on in your first year. You were surprisingly good with science. Well, not all sciences. You hated biology and physics, so you decided to take a chemistry course. You liked mixing things. It always seemed fun to create an explosion like the ones you saw on tv.

"Yeah I'm taking math, chemistry, art and technology this semester. I already got the list of courses I have, I'll send them to you." You responded as you took out your phone and pulled up Instagram.

You got the sheet the principle emailed you of your courses, and sent the picture to Kenma.

"You have technology class with me." He said.

You were hoping to have classes with him so you wouldn't be alone.

"We can play videogames in class together than." You laughed.

"Not really. Technology class is more like coding type stuff, but maybe we could find cheat codes to some games." He quietly laughed.

"I also wanna meet your friends!" You said excitedly as you remember all the times Kenma talks about his volleyball team.

"I'll even come to your volleyball practices and games."

"You don't have to." He said quietly.

"What, you nervous I'm better than you?." You said sarcastically as you smirked.

He didn't respond on voice chat. Instead he texted you.

'🙄' was the only emoji he sent.

"Heheheeheehe," you laughed into the microphone.

You continued playing with him until the evening. Kenma explained that he'd show you around school on Monday.

On Sunday night, had a long talk with your mother about doing your best at this new school or she would move you back if you didn't get good grades. Your mother was very supportive, but she became strict when it came to your academic skills. She wanted you to get a good job and make a lot of money for the future, which means you have to get into university, with good grades.

You went up to your room to get some sleep early so you were ready for tomorrow. You placed your new Nekoma uniform on your chair and hopped into bed. You thought their uniform was far cuter than your old schools.

You played some relaxing music and before you knew it, you were dead asleep.

Hello everyone♥️ so basically this fanfic is how I'd see kuroo as a boyfriend.

I'm actually a lesbian, and I make sure to make you all aware of it because it also fucks with my ability to write straight shit and enjoy it, but I care more about if you all enjoy it over whether I do or not because I make these fanfics in the first place to make others happy. (Of course most of my current works I'm doing are wlw, I do the occasional male characters x fem readers because why not change it up to attract different audiences?)

I really like to write these fanfics because Kuroo is just so sweet and I wanted y'all to get an experience to know my version of what I think he's like. I did not make Kuroo the fannon "sex god" but I also did not make him the semi canon "science nerd" I wrote him to be more the understanding cocky yet smart sweet type. I hope you enjoy ♥️