38

The car stopped and you had opened your eyes. You were in your drive way. Looking through the window, it didn't seem like there were any lights on in your house.

You were about to grab the handle to the car door to open it, but kuroo held your arm to prevent you.

"Wait." He whispered as you gently looked into his eyes which were barely visible due to how dark it was. He turned the car lights off and it was pitch black.

You didn't know what was happening.

"What's wrong?" You asked as kuroos shadow stared at you.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." You smiled leaning towards him.

He did the same as your lips touched. He gently held the side of your face while gently kissing you. Pulling back you smiled.

Kuroo probably couldn't see you smile due to how dark it was, but you knew he probably had the same facial expression as you.

"Thank you for the night. I had fun." You said as you gently pat his head before opening the door.

He didn't stop you from opening the door this time. Getting out of the car you gently closed the door behind you waving through the car window.

You walked towards the door and used your key to unlock it. You blew kuroo a kiss before opening the door and closing it behind you.

As you slowly crept up the stairs, you headed for your mothers room to tell her you were home.

You heard kuroo pull out of your driveway to go home himself.

"I'm home." You whispered as you opened your mothers door to her room.

"Yeah yeah. Lock up and go to bed." She responded while reading a book, annoyed that you disrupted her.

"I love you too." You said sarcastically as you closed her door walking towards your own.

You had locked the front door right when you closed the door behind you, so you just walked into your room.

Before crashing onto your bed you stripped out of the clothes you were wearing and took off the tiara gently.

You placed it on your nightstand as you rummaged through your closet to find kuroos sweatshirt. You felt icky from being outside all night, so before you did anything, you hopped into the shower to shower, but not your hair.

Getting out of the shower, you used a towel to wipe yourself off and pulled kuroos big sweatshirt over your body.

You turned off the lights to your room as you lied into bed. You plugged your phone in to charge, and popped in your AirPods.

Looking over to your nightstand, you could see the moonlight reflect on the diamond tiara and shine around your room.

You leant over to grab your phone. Putting on some relaxing music, you opened up instagram to text kuroo.

'Goodnight. I miss you already🖤' You texted.

Kuroo responded almost immediately.

'Goodnight sweetheart🖤'

Putting your phone back on the nightstand, you sunk into kuroos sweatshirt. Thinking over on all that happened, all that could've happened.

After a lot of staring into space, smiling about how gentle and kind Kuroo was being, and the fact that he showed his feelings towards you.

All of those cute happy sweet innocent thoughts shattered when you kept thinking about when you sat on his lap.

Kuroo had a boner and you knew that, it's nothing new. Kuroo was literally always hard when you would become touchy with him. Even giving him a hug would make him flustered to the point where he needs to let go of you.

It was too bold thinking about it now. Telling Kuroo to let you sit on his lap even when he's hard. Fighting the urge to bounce on top of his lap.

Although you both were wearing clothes, you wished you hadn't. You wished you were fully nude with kuroo sitting on his lap while he held gently onto your hips as you stare into his shiny dark eyes.

You remembered how you moved around on his lap to tease him, but god damn it felt good.

You remembered laying on his chest, hearing his heartbeat while he held your body firmly.

You wished he was shirtless and you were resting against his bare chest. Your skin pressed against his skin. That's what you wanted.

You've been together for so long but yet, no sex, he's never even mentioned it. You were too embarrassed to say anything so you just let it be. If it happens it happens.

You cuddled your pillow wrapping your arms around it nuzzeling your face on the top. You wished it was kuroo. Holding kuroo always made you feel safe and comfortable.

It was midnight and you finally began feeling tired.

Wrapping your leg over the pillow, you fell asleep.