57

"I'm off mom. See you later." You smiled as you opened the front door, going to drive to kuroos place to pick him up.

Your mother had given you a big hug, telling you to be safe and careful.

You got into your car and drove to his house.

"Hello again." You smiled, waving to kuroo and his mother.

You gave his mother a hug before holding onto kuroos hand.

You spoke with her for a couple minutes before getting ready to leave.

"Take care of her." She said to kuroo.

"I will." Kuroo responded.

"Goodbye." You waved, with a big smile, to kuroos mother.

"Goodbye sweetheart!" She said as she closed the door behind you.

"Alright Kuroo." You smiled as you sat comfortably in the drivers seat. He got comfortable in his seat next to you as well.

"It's just like last year. Right?" He smiled as he leaned in for a kiss. You gently pressed lips as you turned back for the steering wheel.

"5 minutes give or take." You winked as you pulled out of the driveway, driving fairly fast.

You arrived at the hall approximately 5 minutes later, like you expected.

You had gotten a ticket for kuroo before hand.

Entering the room, the lights were dimmed and the music was loud.

"Oh hey (y/n) baby!" Isabella flung around your arm as she smiled. Kenma was standing behind her.

"Hey Isa." You smiled as she still hugged you.

"She drank a little before we came here." Kenma said as he pulled Isabella off of you.

"Isa why you getting drunk on grad day? Your mother is gonna beat you senseless!" You said in a joking manner, although you did know if her parents found out she wouldn't get away with it.

"It's fine girl! My parents aren't here are they?" She smiled as she hugged tightly onto Kenma.

"What am I gonna do with you." Kenma sighed as he hugged her back.

"Is the food any good?" Kuroo asked Kenma, who had been here for a while already, hoping he would know.

"The meat is ass. But the pasta and appetizers slap." He said as he tried to shake Isabella, to get her to stop putting all of her weight on him.

"The brownies are sooooo good!" Isabella added as she rested back onto Kenmas shoulder.

"We'll be sitting over there." Kenma said as he pointed to an empty table.

He helped Isabella walk a little placing her in her seat and sitting beside her.

You could tell Isabella was over exaggerating, and she wasn't that drunk that she needed to cling to Kenma, but you thought it was cute how she likes his attention so much.

You walked with kuroo over to the row of tables filled with food.

"The meat isn't that bad." You said as you picked up a piece of sliced salami.

You chewed it before nearly spitting it out.

"Ugah! It really does taste like ass." You said as you recoiled at the gross aftertaste in your mouth.

"Haha." Kuroo laughed at your disgusted face.
"Kenma told you it was not good. What'd you expect?" He smiled.

"I wanted to see for myself." You pouted, taking a glass of punch, and chugging it to get the horrible taste out of your mouth.

You got good food and went back to sit with Kenma and Isabella.

"She wants to leave already." Kenma sighed as Isabella stuffed her face with chocolate covered strawberries.

"The only good thing about this shit is the chocolate covered foods. The music sucks." She sighed.

"The music doesn't suck. You just have a different taste In music." You reminded the girl, who was addicted to slow romantic songs. It totally clashed with her personality.

"Ugh. Can we eat and then ditch?" She complained.

"We paid so much to be here don't be like that." You responded.

Kenma agreed with you.

"How about we stay here for a couple more hours, and then go somewhere the four of us." Kuroo suggested.

"Yeah yeah! Nice thinking kuroo." Isabella smiled as she placed the last strawberry tip onto the plate.

You, Kuroo, Kenma and Isabella all danced in a group of four, Kenma holding onto Isabella and Kuroo holding onto you.

But it wasn't what you wished it was.

________

"Alright lets get outta here." Isabella said as she threw a plate into the garbage, grabbing onto Kenmas hand.

You agreed to leave. It was so boring and loud in there you thought your head would explode.

"Where to." You said as you took a deep breath in, while now outside.

"Don't know. I didn't plan nothing." She said as she looked at Kenma.

"So you made us leave just to tell us you don't have an idea on where to go." Kenma said as she gave Isabella a neutral face.

"How about we go bowling or something?" She asked.

The four of you decided that you would be the most fun. The only problem is that you were still wearing your dress and they were wearing their suits. No way you could bowl in heels and outfits like that.

"So what do you wanna do?" Isabella asked after you explained no way in hell you would go bowling in full on dresses.

"How about we go for a drive. All four of us in one car?" You suggested.

"Where to?" Kenma asked not understanding where "drive" meant.

"Just drive. Wherever. Around? You know the area pretty well. You live around the corner right?" You asked Kenma who nodded.

"Yeah fine let's go." Kenma said as he unlocked the door.

"Drive us back here once the party's over. We're leaving my car here in the parking lot." You said as you made sure your car was locked.

"Got it." Kenma said as he got into the drivers seat.

Isabella sat in the passenger seat meaning you and Kuroo were sitting at the back.

He placed his hand on your thigh as Kenma drove around the area. He stopped every so often just to talk about different memories he made in that area.

You were getting sleepy and tired, and kuroo could tell.

After an hour of driving around, laughing and remembering memories, Kuroo asked if Kenma could drive you back to the parking lot where your car was.

You just wanted to be home.

You said your goodbyes to Isabella and Kenma and went back to your car.

You drove kuroo back to his house.

"So. That's that." He smiled as he closed the car door behind him.

"Yep." You said as you walked into his house alongside him. You spoke with his mother before telling her you got into the same university as kuroo. She didn't know. She sure was happy when she found out.

You said your goodbyes and went home.