35

He brought you a direction you didn't know. 20 minutes of driving around an unknown area he told you to close your eyes and wait in the car.

"Where are you going?" You held out your hand not wanting him to leave you.

"I need to get things ready. Trust me and keep your hands over your eyes. I want it to be a surprise." He responded giving you a little kiss on the forehead before stepping out of the car and opening up the trunk.

You heard ruffling and then kuroo grunt while grabbing something heavy maybe? You didn't exactly know what was happening back there but the trunk closed and you heard kuroo walk around the side of the car and then you didn't hear him at all.

You heart the car doors lock and you felt a little more safe because no one could get in the car except for kuroo.

You still didn't remember where you were. He parked in a parking lot and that's all you remembered. It was already dark outside and you didn't want to be alone.

After 10 minutes of covering your eyes and no word from kuroo you began to worry a little. You were about to open your eyes when the car unlocked from the outside meaning Kuroo was about to enter the car.

Your door to your side was open and you felt a hand on your arm.

"It's me sweetheart." You heard his light whisper.

"Kuroo you were worrying me." You sighed as you felt him lean into you for a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry. But keep your eyes closed. I don't want you to see the surprise." He said as he helped you out of the car.

You now stood in the parking lot... you thought. Technically you didn't know because you couldn't see anything. But you were remembered the car stopping and you covering your eyes when you were parked in a parking lot.

"Okay we gotta walk okay? I'll help you." Kuroo said as you wrapped both of your hands around his arm.

You shut your eyes and forced yourself to not open them even out of curiosity you had to keep them closed for kuroo.

You wore a pair of black air forces and you could feel kuroo walk you onto grass.

A park maybe? You were left with nothing but your mind to picture where you were.

After a minute of walking through grass kuroo told you to wait.

"Wait kuroo don't leave me again I don't know where I am."

"It's okay sweetheart I'll talk so you know I'm here." He reassured you as you slowly let go of his arm.

"I'm right here I just need to get you something. Just one second I promise. See? I'm already back." He said as his voice was next to you once again.

"Okay I'm going to put something around you now." He said as you felt a cloth wrap around your body. It was a light cloth and felt almost weightless. You didn't think it was a blanket, plus it was mid June so you weren't cold.

Okay open your eyes now." He whispered as your suspicion on what was around you increased. You opened your eyes gently adjusting to the light.

It was night time, and dark outside but opening your eyes was bright colours, mostly yellow. There were candles and little lanterns surrounding the floor in a circle shape. But besides that, in front of you was kuroo. He was holding a tiara and was clearly blushing.

You looked down towards the cloth he put on you. It was white and looked like a dress over your body.

You looked at kuroo with soft eyes.