8

You arrived hand in hand with kuroo to the restaurant.

"Thanks kuroo." You said as you breathed heavily letting go of his hand.

Yamamoto opened the door for everyone, and you walked into the beautiful restaurant. It smelled like fried rice and meat. Your lips started watering. Even though you didn't play in the game like the boys did, you were probably even more hungry then them.

You sat in between kuroo and Kenma. When you got settled, the waitress came to take your order.

After Kenma, it was your turn to order.

"I'll have the steak salad with fried rice, please." You smile towards the nice woman.

"Of course." She smiled and wrote in her notepad.

"What about you sir?" She said to kuroo, sitting beside you.

"I'll have what she's having." He smiled putting a hand on your shoulder. You look at him with a shocked face, yet there was still a blush. Kenma looked at you noticing you blush and smirked a little.

kuroo looks at you. "I trust you have a good taste in what to eat, plus I've never eaten here." He stared directly into your eyes.

You look away immediately embarrassed. "O..okay."

He lets go of your shoulder and begins to talk with the rest of the team.

'Is he teasing me? He just does that then completely forgets about it and talks with everyone else? My face is beat fucking red and he's acting like he totally didn't do anything.' You thought.

You could still feel his big cold hand on your shoulder from when he had touched it when the waiter was taking his order. You wanted his hand back on your shoulder. You wanted him to touch you. With his gentle hands. You wanted him to keep talking to you. You wanted to talk to him. You wanted to be with him.

You blushed thinking about it. But you were with the team. You knew you had to pull yourself together.

You spent most of the time waiting for your food talking about videogames with Kenma. A couple of others were in their own little bubble as well.

The food then came and the waiter brought your and kuroo's salad at the same time. A couple of the other boys already started eating, and kuroo stared at you and your bowl of salad.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"It looks good." He smiled.

Your heart started pounding. You knew he was talking about the food but the fact that he was looking at you while he said it made you feel an uncontrollable amount of happiness. 'Like he was saying I look good'

A clear blush formed on your face.

"(Y/n), you gonna eat?" Kuroo asked as he had already started stuffing his face in the rice and steak.

You let out a small chuckle while looking at kuroo talk cutely with his mouth full.

You took a big bite and smiled at him with your cheeks puffy with the rice inside.

He let out a small laugh as well. 'So cute he looks happy. Ugh my heart' you thought. you sigh as you continue eating your food properly, rather than making a mess just to see kuroo laugh at how stupid you were, although you would do it just to see him laugh, you didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of the coach and all of the other team members.

You finished eating and placed your fork and chopsticks gently on the table. Kuroo did the same as he leaned towards the back of his chair.

"Full?" You smiled at him while gently rubbing your stomach.