4

"Hey (y/n)!" Kuroo said excited while peeking into the classroom.

"Hey kuroo!" You said as you brought your sketchbook towards him. "Let's go!" You smiled.

You were on the first floor. And since it was the end of the day, almost everyone was packed together in the halls to leave. Kuroo grabbed your hand without you even asking and took you to the third floor.

"Thanks." You smiled.

You watched as kuroo opened his locker and handed you your bag.

"May I ask what you drew in class?" He said softly while looking directly into your eyes.

"S-sure.. it's Fukunaga, it's not the best, but I tried." You said as you flipped the page of the sketch book.

You gave him the book as you looked away shyly awaiting his opinion on the drawing.

"It's amazing (y/n)!" He said with a smile.

"Really?" You ask as your eyes lit up.

"Yep. Okay let's hurry to the gym. I don't want to be late for practice." He smiled as he quickly put all of his books into his locker and grabbed his uniform.

"Let's go." He said once again, as he held onto a different pair of shoes. You followed him down to the first floor.

By then, there were barely any people in the halls and you walked freely next to kuroo.

"Kenma im here!" He yelled as he entered the gym.

You followed close behind. When you entered the gym, you noticed how big it was. It was much bigger than your previous school's and it even had bleachers to sit on. All of the boys were already in their volleyball uniform.

The colour red looked really good on the boys. You sat down at the bench closest to the court as you texted your mom.

'I'm staying after school with Kenma to watch his practice. His mom will drive me home'

You smile as you notice a text back from your mom.
'Have fun. See you soon' followed by a heart emoji. You put your phone down and watched as the boys grouped up around you.

You were overwhelmed. "What's wrong guys?" You ask looking up at all of the boys.

"Tell us what we need to improve." They all bowed to you.

"No no guys don't bow to me! I don't even know much about volleyball! If anything, I should be bowing to you guys for letting me watch your practice!" You said feeling nervous and looking at the ground.

"Leave her alone guys." It was Kenma. You looked up noticing his uniform looking a little big on him.

"Kenma you look so cute!" You said as you stood up looking at his red uniform. "Red is definitely your colour!" You smiled.

Kenma looked away from your eyes because of the compliment. Kenma never got compliments. "Let's get back to practice. Make sure to watch close." He said as he walked back onto the court. The rest of the boys followed him. You noticed they weren't starting. You looked around and kuroo was no where to be seen.

"Kuroo get your ass out here!" Kenma yelled into the changing room. Kuroo walked out minutes later in his uniform.

"What took you so long?" Kenma asked.

"It was.. nothing." He said as he focused his gaze on you, sitting on the bleachers.

"Whatever. Hurry up and spike some of my sets." Kenma said as he grabbed a ball from the bin.