41

"Hey Kenma." You said as you sad down next to him.

He didn't look happy nor sad, probably just annoyed at the noise.

"What's up with them?" You asked.

Kenma just shook his head in what seemed like disappointment.

"Go over to them. You'll understand." He said as he pointed behind him, still looking forward at his computer screen.

You pushed your chair back to walk up to Yamamoto and Marcus to see why they were being so loud.

"Oh hey (y/n)!" Yamamoto said as he turned to you, putting his hand on your shoulder.

He leant towards your face.

"Y'know your eyes are really pretty." He smiled.

He reeked. When you smelt his breath, it was like walking through a dark alley at 1 am. Strong weed.

You grabbed Yamamotos hand pulling it off your shoulder as you began to whisper.

"Yamamoto you smell like shit. Why you smoking weed this early in the morning?" You said as you leant towards Marcus.

"What's up?" He asked.

You leant forward to him and smelt him a little.

"You too?" You said to the boy. You and your tech class were all close by the end of the year, and you never thought Yamamoto and Marcus would do this type of stuff at school.

"We has to!" Marcus complained "Yamamoto and I had an English review test this morning and we definitely flunked it." He pouted.

You understood they were probably disappointed they failed a test, but that's not an excuse to smoke weed in school.

"Where'd you do it?" You looked back at Yamamoto.

"Bathroom. Hey why are you so interested? You wanna hit one with us?" He said as Marcus turned down the music because the bell rang and the teacher would come in at any moment.

"No yamamoto. I do not want to smoke weed in the men's bathroom with two dummies." You sighed putting your hand on his head lightly. His little Mohawk was fluffy and cute, and you just pat it lightly.

"Next time you fail a test, you come to me and ask me to teach your stupid ass. Alright?" You offered. You took English in the beginning of the year, with your other school. And they were very harsh with the work load, so you'd probably have no problem with teaching Yamamoto.

He nodded as he held onto your hand. "Thank youuuuuuuuu." He smiled as he twirled you with his hand holding onto yours.

You just laughed. Yamamoto was definitely not all there, and you thought this side of him was kind of funny.

"Now go back to your seat. I don't want you getting in trouble." He smiled as he let go of your hand. You smiled as you walked back to Kenma.

Yamamoto and Marcus were sitting quietly next to eachother on the other side of the class, although they were giggling for no reason from time to time.

They didn't smell that strongly of weed, only really their breaths. So you hoped they wouldn't get caught by the teacher.

The teacher had walked in just as you had turned on your computer. She sat down at her desk and began her lecture like every other day.

"Hey. I need your help." You heard kenma whisper.

Huh? You looked towards him. "Yeah, what's up?" You responded.

"Isabella's birthday is next Monday. I still have no idea what to get her. I'm not good at knowing what girls like." He sighed.

"Do you want my help on deciding what to get her?" You ask.

He just nodded.

You thought for a while. Honestly, She would probably be fine with anything if it's coming from Kenma. She's a nice person but she says things that shouldn't be said, but that's just her.

"What about a ring? I never see Isabella wearing jewelry other than her cross necklace." You suggested.

"Yeah but what if I get one she doesn't like?" He sighed.

"Hey Kenma. You're fine. Trust me, if the ring is coming from you, she'll accept it and be happy." You reassured him.

He nodded.

"Oh and get her some sweets. Chocolates maybe? We all love sweets." You smiled.

"That's true." Kenma agreed. "thanks."

With that, class ended. You and Kenma had walked towards the cafeteria together and you'd sat where you always did.

Isabella has a different lunch period, which made you kind of sad, but you still had half of the team, and kuroo.

You sat down next to kuroo who wrapped his arm around your shoulder.

"Okay" he whispered. "This weekend we'll go shopping for your dress. I have my tux already so we just gotta make them match." He smiled.

"What colour did you get? Ah I bet it'll look so cute!" You said silently as you were extremely excited.

"It's a dark blue. Dark blue looks good on you so I chose that colour." He winked.

You gently slapped his chest with a smile on your face. "You have to help me choose!"

He nodded. "Of course sweetheart."

"Alright alright you love obsessed freaks!" Yamamoto leant forward over the lunch table snapping his fingers in front of your and kuroos faces.

"C'mon dude." Kuroo sighed.

"Hell no! Both you and Kenma have hot girlfriends. I don't want to see y'all happy when I'm still single." He pouted to which you laughed.

"You'll find your girl. Well, maybe when you stop being such an idiot, you will." You joked.

He sat down properly sitting next to the little libero.

"Hey (y/n) how about you introduce me to your friends?" Yamamoto lit up.

"Sorry to say but Isabella, aka Kenmas girlfriend is really the only close friend I have, plus I have a few others, but they're taken as well." You felt bad how desperate Yamamoto was being at this point, but it was kind of funny.

You can see his eyes almost start to water before you got up from kuroo to slide on top of the table towards him.

"Yamamoto!" You pouted landing next to him, on his opposite side. You gave him a little hug.

"Y'know you deserve a wonderful girl. But for now you just gotta wait." You reassured him. You looked back at kuroo who had a smile on his face. You looked back to Yamamoto who was blushing a little, not to you, but to the words you were saying to him.

"Thank you (y/n)" he said as he pulled you into a light hug again.

"Okay now I'm gonna go back to kuroo before he starts to get jealous." You whispered into yamamotos ear while covering your mouth, so kuroo couldn't read your lips. Yamamoto nodded.

You slid on top of the table again, landing next to kuroo onnthe opposite side.

"What'd you say to him?" Kuroo asked softly.

"Nothing." You teased.

Kuroo frowned. "It wasn't nothing. Tell me."

You leant towards his cheek, giving him a light kiss. "Trust me."

He sighed, holding his arm around your waist from behind.