30

"I-I don't know. I see myself." You answer as Kuroo moves his hands around your stomach.

"I think you're beautiful." He said as he softly kissed your shoulder.

"Where did this come from all of the sudden?" You asked as you didn't understand why Kuroo was doing this.

"When you hugged Kenma, and I hugged Isabella, she told me when you guys were shopping, you felt self conscious while trying on clothes." He admitted. "I don't want you bringing yourself down. You're beautiful inside and out. I'm not doing this because Isabella asked me to, I'm talking to you and doing this because your my girlfriend and I love you." He smiled as you blushed.

"Kuroo I appreciate what you say. But my body won't change. I just want to look the way I wished I do." You said sighing.

"But why? You're you. Your body is beautiful and I couldn't care less about what you look like. You know I fell in love with a wonderful person, not just a body. If you won't love yourself, I'll just have to love you twice as much." He said placing his hand on your head.

"Okay no more depressing talks. I want you to be confident. So be confident for me sweetheart!" He smiled before walking to his closet.

He pulled out one of his favourite red hoodies he always wore. He threw it to you. "Take this home with you." He said as you held onto the thick sweatshirt. The fabric was nice and you really liked the way it looked on kuroo.

"Why are you giving me your favourite sweatshirt?" You asked still holding onto it.

"I want you to wear it. And think about me." He smiled.

That was totally not what you expected, but you were kind of happy.

"Thank you." You said with a small smile.

"Now let's go back downstairs." He said as he walked over to you giving you a kiss on the forehead.

You walked downstairs with kuroos sweatshirt in your hand as you went into kuroos car to put it in your bag. You walked back into the house to Kuroos mother and Kuroo had sat at the kitchen table.

"Alright the chicken wings are defrosted, all we gotta do is flavour them and cook them! Doesn't sound hard right?" His mother smiled.

"Of course not! Easy peasy." You smiled as you washed your hands in the kitchen sink with soap.

His mother handed you an apron and you began helping her season the chicken.

Soon after, you and his mother had finished making them. They looked delicious but you restrained yourself from eating their food.

"I'll pack you 4 wings to go. Or do you want the legs?" She asked waiting for your response.

"How about two wings and two legs?" You smiled.

"Of course sweetheart." She smiled putting 4 pieces of the chicken into a plastic bag, wrapping it in tin foil.

"Thank you so much." You smiled at the generous woman.

"No, thank you! I appreciate the help. KUROO YOU HEAR THAT? SHE HELPED ME." She screamed at kuroo who was sitting across the room at the kitchen table after praising you.

You giggled. "If you ever need help around the house don't hesitate to call me." You smiled holding onto the woman's shoulder.

She gave you a little hug before you were ready to leave.

"Come back soon!" She smiled. "Kuroo take her home!" She said moving to where the keys to her car were on the counter. She threw it at him. "Drive carefully." She said as Kuroo caught the thrown keys.