53

kuroos 3rd person pov

"Yo kuroo." Akaashi sounded drunk.

"What's up." Kuroo responded, noticing bokuto walk in with Akaashi, bokuto clinging onto the boys back.

"He's wasted." Akaashi sighed throwing the boys big body onto his bed.

"Your girl already left?" He asked looking at Kuroo, who was resting comfortably in his bed, watching something on his computer.

"Yeah I didn't want her staying too late." He smiled.

"So did you nail her or what?" Bokuto said as he was listening in on the conversation. He was clearly out of it and his words didn't even come out properly, but kuroo could still understand.

"It was a close call not gonna lie." He sighed.

"For real?" Akaashi said sitting on the bed next to Bokuto.

"She kept teasing me I was holding back but fuck." Kuroo said as he put his hand over his head.

"She teased you? Damn kuroo and you let her?" Bokuto said while letting out a laugh.

"I wasn't about to have my first in my dorm bed on Halloween." Kuroo sighed, closing his computer.

"You wanted to. Didn't you." Akaashi said quietly as Kuroo looked down.

"Yeah. But I'm doing it for her. I want it to be special. For her." Kuroo said as he looked towards Bokuto who was whirling around on Akaashis bed.

"That's cute." Akaashi smiled.
"She's a lucky chick." Bokuto commented as well.

"I'm gonna get to bed. I've got chem work and I didn't even start it." Kuroo said as he put the computer onto his nightstand and closed the light on his side of the room.

"It's okay if bokuto sleeps here as well, right?" Akaashi asked, knowing there was no way Bokuto would be able to go home while in the state he was in.

"As long as he keeps his mouth closed, it doesn't matter to me." Kuroo said as he looked towards Bokuto and Akaashi lying on his bed together.

"I won't be loud!" Bokuto practically screamed even though they weren't far from eachother and there was no reason to yell.

Kuroo watched as Bokuto and Akaashi slept on the same bed together.

A frown formed on his face as he turned the opposite direction, so he couldn't see the two boys.

"Why is (y/n) not sleeping with me like they are." Kuroo whispered as he clung onto his pillow. "I want to be with her."

___________

Waking up, you remembered kuroos birthday was soon. When he reminded you it was almost November yesterday, you remembered kuroos birthday was on the 17th.

Over the next week, you thought about what to buy him. Nothing too expensive but nothing too simple.

You had planned on going to his dorm on his birthday, and you'd spend the day with him, Kenma, Isabella and some of Akaashis friends who've become close to kuroo as well.

You were surprised kuroo managed to keep contact with Kenma. You thought Kenma and him would drift considering how kept to himself Kenma was. You were happy though.

You decided on buying kuroo a watch, with help from Isabella. She made you buy one which was $100, but you couldn't lie, it was a high brand and it looked nice as hell.

It was the afternoon of kuroos birthday, and kuroo had left as soon as the lecture was over. Akaashi and his friend bokuto had as well.

Isabella had her G2 already, so she could use her mother's car to drive you and Kenma there.